Melbourne

• 4 helpful votes

Iphone 7

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I had got iphone 7 for $608 iphone was so bad condition not happy with the product. I had returned the phone back and they have received the phone I requested to refund my money ASAP because i am going overseas. But now I haven’t heard anything back from them seriously its bad customer service.

Comments
PhoneBot Official

Hi Suman. Please contact us on 0394626936 during trading hours with your order number. You can also contact us on fb messenger via our fb page or website or use the contact us form. We haven't rece... read more »

Awesome!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Fantastic service, the guy Sinh was so helpful and patient at reservoir store. Awesome service! Buy from them! Bought two iPhone 7s for Xmas pressies. Peace of mind with 6mth warranty. Highly recommend!

Comments
PhoneBot Official

Hi thanks for your kind words and feedback

Would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I have purchased two used phones both of which have been in perfect working order. No problems at all! Very happy customer.

Comments
PhoneBot Official

Thanks so much

Verified Customer

Great phone at great price. As described

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

" I was looking to buy a refurbished or as new S8 plus and did not want to buy from Gumtree from unknown sellers or eBay.

Saw a deal on OzBargain from phonebot and what I liked is there is 7 days change of mind return so I was sure that in case I dont like the product, I can return it. Comes with GST invoice too so it's all legit.

The phone arrived in 3 days and its exactly as described, its as new and comes with 12 months warranty. In all, I recieved as new phone with peace of mind and no hassle of dealing with sellers on gumtree. I came with everything I need, case, car charger, earphones etc.

There was a minor issue of car charger not arriving with the phone but a quick chat with support confirmed that it will come as seperate package. It arrived few days later

Highly recommonded if you are looking to buy a refurbished phone and want peace of mind. I will be happy to do business again with phonebot."

Comments
PhoneBot Official

Thanks for your feedback mate. Much appreciated

Great store-Would happily purchase from here again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I was super happy with the product I purchased, product was dispatched in good time and the employees i contacted were super helpful. i would definitely recommend and will purchase from here again.

Comments
PhoneBot Official

Thank you so much.

Great item, quick and cheap!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Really easy dealing with these guys.. found them on ozbargain, best value for money. Fast delivery, good customer service. Would highly recommend!

Comments
PhoneBot Official

Thank you!

Great Guys Great Phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

The phone has not missed beat cheep price with 6 months Awesome can’t go wrong with these guys why buys do take a chance

Comments
PhoneBot Official

Awesome. Thanks for your feedback

Device was in A+++ Condtion. Performs very well & im really happy with it :)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

I recently bought a Galaxy Note 5 Device for a good price as negotiated by 1 of the salesman and gave me lots of information about the phone such as providing lots of HD pictures and details of the device as I was unable to actually see the phone myself.

We both worked out a smooth deal and was shipped right after payment was processed on the day and the shipping was fast and I was excited to see it arrive very quickly. The phone performance is top notch and looks just like a brand new handset when unboxed.

The staff was very honest and friendly mostly Bob as I was dealing with him from start to finish. I will buy from them again as they are trustworthy sellers with proper genuine phones NOT cloned/rooted or overseas models BUT complete Australian stock.

Thanks Alot For Serving Me And Getting Me What I Was Looking For In a Smartphone :)

Great product great price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I purchased a Samsung galaxy S8 linked through OzBargain. Received the product and was very happy with it. Only improvement I could make was that I only received a confirmation of my purchase a week after the money was transferred from my account. Otherwise top notch.

Comments
PhoneBot Official

Cheers

The service I received today was fantastic. The seller was very approachable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

The store was easy to identify. I am satisfied with the service I received. The seller was approachable and very helpful. He explained and answered all my questions to my satisfaction.
I am happy to recommend friends and family to this store.

Comments
PhoneBot Official

Great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Great prices for all phones and repairs. Good location in reservoir. Bought iPhone 7+ for a great price for all phones

Comments
PhoneBot Official

received refurbished iphone se 64gig yesterday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Ordered this phone through "catch of the day", I'm very happy with the purchase, the phone came with an excellent cover, already installed tapered glass, lightning/usb cable, and wall charger plug. + free delivery. Will buy from Phonebot again!!

Comments
PhoneBot Official

Best seller in Melbourne I recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2018

Top seller in Melbourne I recommend to everyone, just buy from them, the guys very helpful thanks just buy it

iPhone screen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

Needed a new screen. Service was good and one of the better prices in reservoir. Happy with customer service and workmanship

Comments
PhoneBot Official

Cheers

Good service. Happy with the price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Will come back in future for another phone. Looked online at the website and got the best deal with phonebot. Great service, highly recommended.

Comments
PhoneBot Official

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Very poor customer service, don't buy from phonebot reservoir

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Purchase iphone as soon as my credit card details processed the change in service was dramatic. The insignificant shop assistant became rude, condescending about my questions of how to setup and operate phone, saying his time was too valuable??
Got home asked my kids how it works etc all good but never shall i darken phonebots door again!!!

Comments
PhoneBot Official

Hi Mark Im the manager at phonebot and i sincerely apologize for staffs inappropriate response. We value ourselves highly on customer service and wanna educate/train staff appropriately in these s... read more »

i was the only customer in the store at the time

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Bad service after the event

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I buy the iphone 6S 128G,but the phone have a problem
the sound adjustment button can not working and speech sound is too small
I go to tke applo shop to check the phone ,Inspection results are part damage
I sent the message to the seller asking for after-the-fact service, but did not respond.
Not a good service attitude

Comments
PhoneBot Official

Hi
All our handsets are covered under 6 months warranty. Kindly bring it in to our store or if you bought it online, please send it back to us for a replacement along with a refund of your postage costs

thanks

I checked the post , the goods have arrived, but no one contacted me to inform the refund time.

Hi Allan
Kindly contact our shop to get the refund process immediately if you have returned the phone

Great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Purchased an iPhone for my brother, we had a minor isssue with it, which was handled quickly and efficiently. Communication & customer service were fabulous as was the product. Highly recommended.

Melbourne, Victoria

Samsung galaxy s7 backpack battery cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I bought a silver one on special (about $14) but they ran out, so then they sent me a full price black one (about $30+) no extra charge, i think?!,crazy...thanks! phonebot..

Ok

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Bought a refurbished iPhone. Received in a timely manner. Works great

1 of 2 pages