Pine Discount Furniture is offering each of their reviewers the chance to receive a mattress protector for taking the time to write a review. It is possible that the reviewers blow received this incentive.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

As soon as I walked into the malaga store, I received excellent customer service from a lovely & friendly lady (SANDY). We are building our first home and went looking for new furniture. I spent over $10,000 on furniture and I will definitely go back for more... I brought 1 king size bedroom suite, 2 queen size bedroom suites and a whole house package with the dinning suite etc.... Sandy gave us some great deals. I will always recommend the malaga store...

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Awseome New Lounge Suite !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Called in at Pine discount store at joondalup, to be greeted buy a lovely and friendly lady - (lila), very pleasant and informative, have purchased a harper leather recliner set, fantastic price and quality,she has also aranged delivery to a regional area for me,
Was (delivered on time) and assembled on sight.
Fantastic service ! Also I would like to add, they had an array of furniture and homewares at a can't refuse price, will definately go back for more.
Well done lila.

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Great service, range of product and prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

We are returning customers, very satisfied with our previous purchases. So when looking for bedroom furniture decided to see the range at Pine Discount Furniture. Michelle was very helpful in guiding us to decide on what furniture would best suit our needs and budget. Would highly recommend.

Phone Order - Very Helpful Staff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Purchased Bedroom Suite(from Catalogue) for Granddaughter over the phone, Adele was extremely helpful and arranged delivery from warehouse. Many Thanks.

Great Customer Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

We had a lovely experience in the Joondalup store,Lila was fantastic to deal with she was very helpful and allowed us to take our time, we purchased the couch the following day with the help of Toni who made the transaction a breeze. Our couch was delivered on time, however when we opened it there was a slight pull in the fabric - the ongoing customer service to rectify the problem has been great & extremely prompt.

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Great service and love the furniture!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Made my purchase in store, the purchase was so easy! The service was great! And all questions were answered! Really happy with it

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Great Purchase and Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I went into Pine Discount (Joondalup store) after searching for months to find a couch i liked. After being in the store 2 minutes i found a couch i was absolutely in love with! The sales person Michelle was extremely helpful and made the process of booking delivery and paying for my item very easy, and offered very helpful care advice of my couch.
A week after purchasing the couch was delivered (a day i chose) and the men who delivered my couch were very polite and efficient. They arrived on time and put the couch exactly where i needed it and even put the plastic in the bin for me!

All in all my experience with Pine Discount Joondalup was a very pleasant one and i would definitely make them a first stop shop for my future furniture needs.

Shop Location: WA, Port Kennedy

Delivered on time and great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Pine discount port kennedy had very helpful staff. I found the perfect couch and was delivered within 3 days. Great service and great price

Satisfied Customers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

This is the second lounge suite we have bought from this store as we were very happy with the overall process the first time around, we have purchased the Maxwell corner suite for our lounge and was again pleased with the customer service not pushy just very helpful, nice smooth organisation of payment and delivery.
The day before delivery I received a call to confirm and they arrived on time as promised.

Really impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

As soon as I walked into the Malaga store I received excellent customer service. I got help finding the right furniture I was looking for. Then the delivery guys were great, they ran the day before delivery to give a timeframe they would turn up and they stuck to it. I will definitely use them again.

Very happy customers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Had an excellent experience at the Malaga store. We were building our first home and went looking for new furniture back in September. We found what we wanted (the Montauk bedroom suite and a few other items in the living room range), and asked the assistant if it was an issue that we were unable to take possession of the items for a couple of months due to building. She was great, looked up to see what the best price she could do for us and advised us that with a deposit they would keep the items on order for us until we were ready for them. Fast forward to move in date and they delivered it all on a Saturday (which I didn't think would happen) and the furniture looks great. Very impressed with all of it, so now we are planning on buying pretty much everything we can in that range!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

We purchased a children's bedroom suite in store and was really happy with the service. Once we had made the decision to buy the assistant checked to ensure the items hadn't recently been advertised for a lower price, because if they had we would be given the cheaper price. We also purchased a mattress and was given a discount on this. Delivery was on time and the easy to assemble.

Shop Location: WA, Bunbury

The corner sofa lasted for 3 years only

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

The corner sofa lasted for 3 years only, then springs started to come out of their pockets. No kids jumping on it, just normal sitting.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

We bought a couch which was delivered as promised by 2 strong men. Great and easy service! Nothing to complain about, definitely gonna buy again

Excellent product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

My recent experience with Pine Discount Furniture was really amazing, I ordered a bedroom suite to be delivered to Rivervale and thanks to Michelle who was exceptionally helpful all goods were delivered without any hassle . The service was fantastic - I would thoroughly recommend Michelle and her staff to anyone looking to buy furniture.
Julie T

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Wonderful service and friendly staff.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Emily was exceptional and very friendly. I bought three items of floor stock and she took extra care to make sure the items were exactly what I required and that they were in excellent condition.
I am very happy with my purchase and will definitely shop again at the Malaga store.

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Great furniture and amazing staff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I visited the Malaga store and purchased 3 bedroom suites to furnish my new home. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the whole process from purchase to delivery was completely stress free. Would definitely recommend anyone!

Shop Location: WA, Port Kennedy

Great customer service and wonderful range n prices.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Was very promt and quick. Great service. Sales team are beautiful people and explained alot about items and the range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Great service both Ladies were very helpful. Delivered within an hour of the time given men were polite and efficient.

Shop Location: WA, Port Kennedy

Very happy with our purchases

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

We very happy with our purchases. The staff at the store were very friendly and helpful. A big thanks to the delivery men also who had a difficult job getting the lounge through a narrow door. Customer service were also friendly and helpful.

1 of 107 pages

Hi, I wrote a review for Pine Discount Furniture this morning. I have just revisited the site to add my order number and my review is no longer there. Will this affect the ability to collect the free gift mattress protector mentioned in the email? A Wright

AliW asked on Nov 26, 2017

Hi , I bought an Oxford queen size bed a few years ago from one of your stores. During a recent house move, I actually displaced the screws for the bed. Any idea if I can get replacement screws?

Jes asked on Feb 26, 2017

Answer this

I would contact the store im sure they will be able to get you screws or source them for you. Hope this helps :)

Hi Jes, I'm so sorry for the late response on this question our team has somehow overlooked this.
I just wanted to make sure you have managed to get your new screw pack for your bed.
Many Thanks Nicole

Hi, do you deliver furniture to Victoria?

asked on Oct 23, 2016

Answer this

Hi there

We can source a freight company to deliver to Victoria, but pricing would depend on the exact items you are after.
If you can please provide me with the items you are enquiring about we can go from there.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards Liana and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture