Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

We came into the store to purchase a sofa bed. The staff were very friendly and could not have been more helpful, they even measured the sofa for us so we could make sure it fitted through the doorway. Great quality product for a reasonable price. Will definitely come back when we need to purchase more furniture.

Happy with the purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

My partner and I visited Pine discount previously when deciding what furniture we would like to buy and had been provided excellent customer service and advice from Marie. When returning to purchase, Marie served us again, with a smile and a sunny disposition. She endeavoured to get us the best deal possible and was very helpful with proceedings. We received a speedy delivery (2days after purchase) and a follow up call making sure everything was okay with the delivery and products, which was great.
Over all, we are happy with the purchase and would definitely recommend Pine Discount Joondalup.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

We were replacing a bedroom suite for our tenants who had suffered water damage. We went shopping for it at Pine Discount Furniture without our tenants details with us.The tenants had previously purchased this suit at this store and the three girls couldn't have been more helpful tracking down the details we needed to purchase the new suit.

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Very good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

i was purchased a Amelia queen bed package from Pine Discount Furniture in Malaga store, products is very good quality and easy installation. The delivery fee is very reasonable and come on time with helpful from delivery man. Very happy with store services.

Shop Location: WA, Albany

Roel ubas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

The product we bought was nice and comfortable especially the mattress. My daughter was very happy to having her new bedroom set.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Roel Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here online with us. So nice to know that your happy with your new furniture. We hope it brings your daughter many years of comfort. K... read more »

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Very friendly and helpful staff,great value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I went to the store to look for a bedroom suite at the end of June .I found the staff very friendly and helpful.There was a lady named Marie, she helped us to make the purchase and I was very happy with the furniture, great value for money. I am definetely going back to make another purchase in the future.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Ava We pride ourselves om having quality furniture for affordable prices so we are happy to hear that you have found this the case. We cant wait to see you in store again soon. Kind regards ... read more »

Australia, Perth

Private message

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

I love my purchased item. It is the best.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I purchased a white leather double bed and a metres. The product is really nice I love it.
Also I like the way Ms. LILA helped me to choose the write items.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Reema

Delighted to hear that your happy with your recent purchase. We hope it brings many years of comfort.

Verified Purchase Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Excellent value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Saw the bedset in your catalogue. Having shopped with you before it was an easy process, walked in and was served straight away. Furniture delivered when promised. Our daughter over the moon with her new bedroom set.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Per

Its so nice to hear that your daughter as well as yourself are happy with your new bedroom suite. So glad that you were able to find what you were looking for in our store.

Verified Purchase Shop Location: WA, Port Kennedy

Super happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

As soon as we walked in we were greeted by a wonderful staff member who was very helpful! Bought a couch and paid for it with no doubt at all, definitely recommend Pine Discount Port Kennedy!

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Ashleigh

Thank your for your recommendation, its is greatly appreciated. We hope your new lounge brings you many years of joy and comfort.

Shop Location: WA, Port Kennedy

Friendly staff and quality furniture at great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I went in store to purchase a bedroom package and was greeted by lovely people who were more than happy to help. From pyrchase to delivery everything ran smoothly. Have shopped here for many years and can say that wont be changing anytime soon. Thank you

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Candice

Lovely to hear that you will continue to shop with us. We look forward to seeing you instore again soon.

great service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I purshased a lot of furniture from the joondalup store , the staff are very helpful and frindley. The sales assistant Marie was very nice and helpful and Michelle as well. Thank you . NASH

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Nash

Its great to hear from one of our returning valued customers. I will be sure to pass on your appreciation to our wonderful sales team at Joondalup.

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Very Happy with Customer Service/Furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

We bought four items of furniture from the Malaga Store. Janine, from the store helped us select items that would fit our living area space and gave great advice on buying items to balance the room better. Janine is genuinely friendly and was willing to spend the time with us to determine our needs. Delivery was within a few days and Janine's follow-up was great too.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Raelene Fantastic to hear of your recent shopping experience at our Malaga showroom. All our sales team have great knowledge of our furniture so we are able to provide the best possible service... read more »

1 of 131 pages

Hi , I bought an Oxford queen size bed a few years ago from one of your stores. During a recent house move, I actually displaced the screws for the bed. Any idea if I can get replacement screws?

Jes asked on Feb 26, 2017

Answer this

I would contact the store im sure they will be able to get you screws or source them for you. Hope this helps :)

Hi Jes, I'm so sorry for the late response on this question our team has somehow overlooked this.
I just wanted to make sure you have managed to get your new screw pack for your bed.
Many Thanks Nicole

Hi, do you deliver furniture to Victoria?

asked on Oct 23, 2016

Hi there

We can source a freight company to deliver to Victoria, but pricing would depend on the exact items you are after.
If you can please provide me with the items you are enquiring about we can go from there.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards Liana and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Hi, my partner and I are interested in the Mason bedroom suite and was wondering where it is made? I know the wood is from Australian timber so i wondered if it was made in Australia. Thanks Tracey

Tracey asked on Sep 11, 2016

Answer this

I personal would ask Pine Discount when enquiring about the bedroom suit

I looked it up and yes all furniture made in australia from australian wood.

Hello Tracey,

Yes it is Australian and New Zealand Pine for our Pine Furniture, but the furniture is made in China and Vietnam.
If you have any further enquires about our products, please feel free to reply or contact one of our friendly staff members at your closest store.

Kind regards, Chelsea and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture