Pine Discount Furniture is offering each of their reviewers the chance to receive a mattress protector for taking the time to write a review. It is possible that the reviewers blow received this incentive.

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Great product, price & service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Dropped into the store 10 minutes before closing and was impressed that the two ladies in the shop were still interested in taking the time to help me. I was looking for a double bed & mattress, Lila showed me what was available, offered to upgrade the mattress & a sale was secured. Product was delivered a few days later on a Saturday as agreed, delivery guys friendly, professional & delivery was on time. Love the bed I purchased, only down side, according to my son, he wished I had a cordless drill! Lila, great service and I will certainly recommend you to any of my friends looking for new furniture.

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Went online and found a table and chairs with buffet on special. Called the store in Malaga and they organized my delivery that week. Was very happy with the prompt service and absolutely love my new furniture.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Anna, We are so happy that you were able to find what you were looking for on our website and then the process with purchasing it at our store was a breeze. We are sure you will still be loving... read more »

Brilliant service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

The ladies at the shop were very friendly and helpful, the product was exactly what we were looking for and looks to be very high quality.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Candace,
Thank you for your review regarding the service you received and the products themselves. We hope to see you again at our Malaga store.

Exactly what I was after

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Found exactly what I was after all in one store. Staff were friendly and helpful. The quality of the products I brought are amazing and was easy to assemble. Can’t wait to purchase more for my new home.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Fiona, We are so glad you found the right product for your home in our Port Kennedy store. We are sure they will be beautiful additional and look forward to serving you again to add to them. Kin... read more »

Swan

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Came in because of sale in catalogue. Couches were sold out but I was offered another make for the same sale price. Lila was very helpful as I was not sure about my 2nd choice. She suggested I paid a deposit to secure the sale price and I could have a think about it and possibly change to something equally priced if I changed my mind. I went back to the store and was happy with my purchase. Lila was also great with colour advise. Delivery was within the time frame. For an extra fee the delivery guys unpacked the lounge suite and assembled it and removed the boxes. I would definitely recommend the Malaga store.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Derick, Thank you for your positive review regarding the service you received. We are happy to hear that your experience with us from your instore purchase to the delivery of your lounge suite w... read more »

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Amazing product exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Our overall experience was excellent. Janine was very knowledgeable. The quality of the product is exceptional. Definitely will be recommending.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Lauren, Thank you for your positive review regarding the service you received from Janine at our Malaga store and the product itself. We do appreciate you recommending us to your friends and fam... read more »

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

2nd purchase with the Malaga store and again so impressed with the level of service.
Great customer service from all the staff and I was also very impressed with the quality of the lounge and bed room suite. Recommend the team at Malaga if your looking for quality furniture and great service.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Joey, We value our return customers and appreciate you choosing to shop with us again, as well as recommending us to your friends and family. We look forward to servicing you again at our Malaga... read more »

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Super comfy Darcy three seater with chaise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Excellent service very patient with my destructive toddler who is now jumping on me as I am TRYING TO WRITE!!!
I would love to say more but a bit difficult atm. Found exactly what I was looking for after tracking through many stores and having to leave due to my darlings behaviour. I am glad anyway as I have got something I’m happy with for a decent price. Thank you for your wonderful service.

Caroline

Comments

Thanks again Janine for your excellent customer service with your warm welcoming and friendly approach to not only myself but my little girl as well.

Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Caroline, We appreciate you taking the time to write your positive review regarding the welcoming, helpful service you received at our Malaga store from Janine. The Darcy range is definitely a c... read more »

Love our Asher Bunks!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Love our Asher bunks, fairly easy to put together there was a couple of screws missing but nothing major, the holes for the support bar didn't line up but Janine informed us of this before we took the product so we were prepared with how to tackle it.

All in all we our toddler is very happy with her new bed! Great price point with the free mattress's we couldn't get a single bed cheaper so the bunks are amazing for future planning

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Courtney, Thank you for choosing to shop with us when looking for a bed for your toddler and we are so happy to hear she is very happy with her new bed, that we are sure will be with her for man... read more »

Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

The moment I walked in, Janine took the time to walk me through the store with such professionalism and enthusiasm, which was a massive help in my choice. Janine is certainly a wonderful credit to your company. I found the store to be clean and well maintained with a huge range to chose from. I decided on a lovely white bedroom suite, which my husband and I are very happy with. We definitely got value for money! Our furniture was delivered on time and it was easy to assemble. I will have no hesitation in recommending Pine Discount Furniture, Malaga to my family and friends. Thank you Janine....Gwen

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Ron and Gwen, Thank you for taking the time to write your great review regarding the service you received from Janine at our Malaga store. We are happy that you and your husband found a bedroom ... read more »

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Found exactly what we wanted...and more

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I was looking for a small buffet, which up until now I'd found hard to find. This buffet was perfect. To top it off, my husband, who was having a little wander around the store while I checked over the buffet discovered a writing desk, so we bought that as well.
The showroom was large and easy to navigate. I would have liked to have seen more pine as there was a lot more contemporary furnishings but I guess thats trends for you. We are very happy with our purchases.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Carol, Thank you for your positive review regarding your latest shopping experience with us at our Malaga store. Se are happy to hear that you found exactly what you were looking for and a bonus... read more »

Love the bedroom suite

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

Very nice bedroom suite and Lila was very helpful .only negative was Pine Discount didn t take Amex but otherwise it was a great all over experience. Thanks.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Carlos,
Thank you for choosing to shop with us when looking to purchase your bedroom suite, we are sure that you will be pleased with this for years to come.

Shop Location: WA, Port Kennedy

Excellent service, start to finish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Perfect service from start to finish! Amy (I think) was amazing in store, allowing us to browse and happily answering any questions. This great service was followed up when one of our items was damaged. Kirstin from the customer service team was polite and more than happy to help. Lastly the delivery driver David was amazing in our swap over. It is rare to find somebody with customer service as good as his, a rarity in today's times.
Would recommend to anybody wanting a pleasant shopping experience that you look no further than Pine Discount! 10/10!

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Matt, We are so glad to hear your satisfied with the customer service you have received, from instore at our Port Kennedy store to our Customer care department. We appreciate you recommending us... read more »

Shop Location: WA, Kenwick

awesome corner lounge!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

My wife & I were planning on going to Cannington or nearby Kenwick to checkout prices & range of corner lounges when we were driving past Pine Discount Furniture on Albany Hwy & decided to stop in. Very glad we did, found exactly what we wanted almost straight away & for less than we were expecting to pay. The store has ample parking outside & the inside was very well set out & easy to get around. The staff member we talked to was extremely helpful & arranged delivery for us for a reasonable price. We had it delivered by the end of the same week we bought it, the delivery men put the 2 pieces in the room we wanted it without issue & it took much more time to get the lounge out of the packaging than to connect. The lounge also has a 5yr Warranty for that added piece of mind. Thankyou very much , very happy with our purchase.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Ben, Thank you for your positive review regarding the service you received at our Kenwick store, the products you saw and the actual store layout itself. We are so happy that you found exactly ... read more »

Harper Electric Recliner Lounge Suite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Great value. Staff very helpful. We had to wait a considerable time for the oder to be delivered, The delivery went without a hitch. Very satisfied with our purchase.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Tony H, Thank you for shopping with us when looking for a new lounge suite and what a beautiful lounge suite you have selected with the Harper Electric Suite. With the high quality of this loun... read more »

Shop Location: WA, Kenwick

Pleasantly surprised at the range and prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

More than happy with our lounge suite. Great friendly service, not pushy at all, let us make choices and offered assistance when we asked.
A great range of quality products, after shopping for a lounge for awhile now we were more than surprised with what was on display.
Our furniture was delivered on time and the guys did there utmost to get it in the house,which was a tight squeeze with no damage to anything.
All in all a very happy experience and have recommended this store to everyone

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Tracey Froggy, Thank you for your positive review regarding the great friendly service you received at our Kenwick store. We are so happy you found your new lounge suite with us and we appreciat... read more »

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

very good furniture and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

I just bought a new bedroom suite and could not be happier with it. I had a pretty clear idea of what i was looking for and had no trouble finding something to meet my expectations. I was assisted by Lila, who was very helpful and clearly knew her products without being pushy. When she showed me the mattress options, I indicated what my total budget was. The resulting mattress I decided on was only $450 (before $200 discount for being part of a suite package) and has ended up being far more comfortable than the very expensive deluxe mattress I purchased elsewhere a few years ago.

Delivery was organised for the following Saturday when the driver messaged me ahead with a time frame they would arrive at, and did so.

Setting up all the furniture was time consuming but not difficult - i am a middle aged woman and did it on my own. It is a queen size suite.

Quality of the furniture is excellent, especially for the very reasonable price. i will go back to Pine Discount for any future furniture.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Sue, We are happy to hear that you are so pleased with your new bedroom suite and the mattress you chose. We are sure you will get many years out of it and we look forward to serving you again i... read more »

Great litt’l shop!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I wandered in looking for a dining table, as these items are pretty big, they were easy enough to find within the spacious store.
The lovely sales lady Lila was morning re than helpful with showing me around & before too long, we swooped upon a rustic style table, moderately priced & rustic in appearance. & even picked up a cool looking elephant print for the wall.
The delivery guys surprised me when they asked if they could deliver it a day early (which wasn’t a problem) & soon enough I had a dining setting to put together...
Assembly with clear instructions was simple enough.
Pretty happy with the over-all shopping experience.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Antz, Thank you for choosing to shop with us when looking for your new dining table and we are so happy to hear that you found one that suited your style and needs. We look forward to serving yo... read more »

Bed was very poor

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

The side rail of the bed was so twisted that i had to undo the screws, fit it to the end and redrill the screws. There is 3 bolt holes in each corner and only 2 allen bolts supplied for each corner. Your product is crap quality and if i didnt have to fly out to work the next morning i would have returned it. We spent nearly $1500 at your shop and i expected better.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Dear Markie362,
I am so sorry to hear about the issues you had with your bed. Could you please provide us with your PSIN number so we can look into this matter for you.
Kind Regards, Toni and the Team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Great service, even better lounge!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

My fiancé and I originally went into look for a tv unit. Sat on the lounge in front of the display and ended up with a lounge instead. We had a lovely sales assistant Janine who was very knowledgeable and helpful. Love our new lounge, very comfy with great back support at an awesome price too.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Bec,
We are happy to hear that you found a lounge you Love with us at our Malaga. We look forward to serving you again. Kind Regards, Toni and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture.

1 of 118 pages