Pine Discount Furniture is offering each of their reviewers the chance to receive a mattress protector for taking the time to write a review. It is possible that the reviewers blow received this incentive.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Kenwick

Great new queen mattress!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

The store was simple and easy to find what i wanted. It has a great setup with a great array of products. The mattress i purchased is superb quality and super comfy! i have not had such good sleeping time for years. The lovely young lady named Meagan that served me was such a joy to do business with. Meagan also had great product knowledge and fantastic customer service skills. This was refreshing to deal with in this day and age. I would definitely come back and shop at the Kenwick shop.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Shana, Thank you for your positive feed back with regards to not only the service you received from Meagan at our Kenwick but your new mattress, which we are sure you will continue to have brill... read more »

Sofa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

The store was nice and clean. The sales assistant (Marie) was very polite & helpful
We brought a Sofa, it was delivered when they said it would , it is very comfy

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Andrea, Thank you for shopping with us at our Joondalup Store and we are happy that your experience with us from your instore experience to the delivery was an easy and pleasant experience. We h... read more »

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Damaged product and worst customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Please be aware of the product you are buying from Pin Discount...this is serious WARNING. They have sold me a damage product and when i reported to them the store manager directed me to the head office and they said its fine even though i provided them with photos of the damage.
I thought i bought brand new furniture but cracks all over it even damaged and its fine for them!! pls do not think they will return it. i am now heading to Consumer Protection to resolve this.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Dear Anteneh,
Could you please provide us with your PSIN number so we can look into this matter for you immediately.
Kind Regards, Toni and the Team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Hello Toni,
Here is the PSIN-244998.
regards
Anteneh

Fantastic service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Janine at Malaga was superb. Very easy to deal with, professional and very knowledgeable. the delivery service was also magnificent, and the item was delivered a day early after a phone call from the delivery team. The furniture looks great and feels solid and well built, without having cost a fortune. I’m very happy with the service and would recommend Pine Discount to anyone. I will definitely be using them again.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Jack, Thank you for your positive feed back regarding our products, the service you received from Janine at our Malaga store and our delivery service. We look forward to serving you again. Kind ... read more »

Delivered what promised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I like Pine Discount team and store at Malaga because of their lovely service and very good quality furniture. Their prices are fair and their delivery is on time.
Janine gave me a follow up call to check that I am happy with everything.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Ali, Thank you for your positive feed back regarding your whole shopping experience with us from the instore customer service you received to the delivery of the goods right down to the product ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Very happy custmer here :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Must thank Janine personally, for her excellent service. Called in just to see a catalogue special, deciding on a different bedroom suite altogether for my teenage daughter. She is delighted and so am I. The delivery guys were very helpful taking the furniture to the back of the house for us. The bed was so easy to assemble my 14yu daughter did it herself ....easy !! We are also going back to purchase some lovely prints for her wall, as they stock some lovely framed prints. would definately shop there for more furniture, and recommend Pine Discount Furniture Malaga to my family and friends.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Allan, We are happy you chose to shop with us for your daughters new bedroom suite and that you both walked away happy with the service you received from start to delivery. Thank you for recomme... read more »

King size bed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I recently decided to puchase a king bed but didn't know where to start. My daughter recommended Pine Discount Furniture in Malaga as she had purchased her king bed there. Janine was so helpful and friendly and assisted me with choosing a beautiful bed and mattress within my budget. I could not be happier with my purchase. Thank you Janine for your expert advice and for making my shopping experience much easier than expected. The mattress in particular is perfect and was very competitively priced. I was even gifted with a mattress protector and two pillows, now that is customer service. I also want to thank the delivery company and the two great guys who delivered the bed and mattress. They rang first to advise a probable time for delivery and were friendly and courteous when bringing my purchase into the house.Thank you so much Pine Discount and Janine, I just love my new bed!

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Lisa, We are so happy to hear your in love with your new King Bed and Mattress that you purchased with us at our Malaga store and with the warranties we have on our range of mattresses we are su... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Malaga

10 out of 10 for customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

The service we receive from Janine is second to none, and because of this we have become returning customers. Furniture is always delivered on time and with care.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Michelle, Thank you for choosing to shop with us at our Malaga store, Janine is definitely a top sales person who looks for the best interest of our customers. Look forward to your returning. Ki... read more »

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Service was excellant, delivery was good and on time , product was in perfect condition, brilliant .
Would recommend this shop to everyone .

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Vaine, Thank you for your positive feed back regarding your overall experience with us and for recommending us to your friends and family. We cant wait to serve you again.
Kind Regards, Toni and the Team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Customer care was exceptional by janine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

We bought a lot of furniture for our new house,we were both very happy with it and also the customer care giving by janine was exceptional,lovely lady to deal with.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Maria, Thank you for choosing to buy your furniture for your new home with us, we are sure it will be with you both for many years to come. We hope to serve you again in the future. Kind Regards... read more »

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Good service, good delivery. Beautiful furnitures. The shop manager Janine is a very friendly lady and very good service, so I bought few furnitures and I would love to tell my friends to go that shop is they are need furnitures.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Lilian, We appreciate your positive feed back with the service you received from Janine at the Malaga store along with the products themselves. We also thank you for recommending us to your frie... read more »

It’s my pleasure. I am so happy with my new furnitures. Thank you .

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Albany

Very happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

I’ve had my lounge for over a year and still love it. It’s so comfortable,. I have grandchildren visit and it’s great, if it gets a bit dirt on it, I just wash it off with a damp cloth. I was a little hesitant at first, as I dint get a very long warranty because I brought floor stock, but I haven’t needed it anyway.
The only problem I have with my lounge, is that it’s so comfortable, I fall asleep in it sometimes watching tv.
Customer service was great. I was allowed to sit on the lounge and try it out.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Kazza, We are so happy to hear that your still in love with your Lounge and we are positive that you will continue to love it for many years to come. Thank you also for your feed back regarding ... read more »

Bunk Bed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Easy to navigate the store, Susanne was quite helpful. We had been looking for a bunk bed for quite some time and found what we required in Joondalup.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Heather, We are so happy to hear your positive feed back regarding your experience of not only our instore service you received but also the product itself. We cant wait to help you in next time... read more »

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Great products and was happy with the customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

It took me lots of time looking for furniturer for my room I found what I want at pine discount. They have great staffing and was happy with the items that I purchased. The products were assembled and it didn’t take me any time to put things together

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Jahan, Thank you shopping with us at our Joondalup store to purchase your room furniture. We are sure your new furniture is a great addition to your home and we hope to serve you again if you ne... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Solid wood at a great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

We are delighted with the quality and price of the book case we bought at the Joondalup store. The sales assistant Lila was very friendly and helpful. We had it delivered, and is very happy with the delivery service provided.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Mel, Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience you had purchasing your bookcase with us, we are happy to hear you received great service from your purchasing your item with Lil... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Nice.Everyone appreciated the quality and design .

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

We like the product a lot.after shopping around we didn't find another of the same quality with this price range.it's good and we realized it is true of the product mentioned by the sales agent Ms Lila.she is professional and got good sense of humour.The only small issue we find during assembly was the set up diagram of the bed wasn't clear enough(bolts,nuts position) to assemble the bed quick and with ease.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Sharif, thank you for taking the time to post your positive review regarding our product, price and your shopping experience at our Joondalup store. We are sure that you will be happy with your ... read more »

Double Bunk bed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Very happy with the purchase of the double bunk. All delivered smoothly and my son is very happy with his new bed!!

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Mel, Thank you for submitting your positive review. We are sure your son is going to love his new double bunk set for years to come.
Kind Regards, Toni and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

So happy with my lounge purchase can’t believe I didn’t do it earlier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

I saw lounge in catalogue
I gave Joondalup store to see if they had them in stock. Sales Assistant Marie was very friendly and helpful. I then drove straight in purchased the lounge and was conveniently delivered 2 days later.
Delivery was on time. So convenient
Lounge was easy to assemble
Very happy with the whole process

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Suzanne, Thank you for purchasing your lounge with us at our Joondalup store and so happy to hear that your whole experience was positive one, from in-store purchase, to the product and delivery... read more »

Shop Location: WA, Albany

Kids complete bedreoom!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

I purchased a whole bedroom set for my little boy and I have to say it was wonderful. Pine discount furniture had a great package option for us at a fantastic price! I am very happy with the overall quality of the bedroom set as well as the friendly staff who were extremely patient and helpful! looking forward to when I get to purchase my new bedroom set in the next few years :)

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Tara, Thank you for coming into our Albany store to purchase your sons bedroom suite. We definitely have great package deals especially for the quality, and so we look forward to helping you out... read more »

New lounge is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I went in to buy a new lounge after seeing ad in winter sale flyer, I walked in and was immediately served by Marie, who was very good, very helpful and courteous, thank you.

Comments
Pine Discount Furniture Official

Hi Anthony, Thank you for your positive review regarding the in-store shopping experience you received at our Joondalup store. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Kind Regards, Toni and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture