Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

After seeing a great deal advertised, we decided to have a quick look in store. We purchased the 2 lounge suites at the Malaga store and they were delivered two days later on a Saturday. We were very impressed with the service we received from Janine and also the delivery drivers. Overall the experience was easy and exactly what you want when making a big purchase. Friendly and helpful.

Would definitely recommend.

Very happy!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Great customer service by Lila, very friendly and gave us all the information then stepped back to let us talk and make a decision, which was much appreciated. Delivery was prompt and efficient, and a slight hiccup with the instructions was solved very quickly by a call to the Joondalup store, who sent us the instructions by email within 15 minutes. We are very happy with the finished bunk bed, our kids love it!

Bedroom package

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I Purchased a bedroom suite from Michelle at the Joondalup shop. I received excellent and friendly service and therefore will be returning to purchase other furniture I require

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Been looking for this for ages (service as well as the bed!)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

First visit to Pine Discount in Malaga after seeing ad for Queen bed suite that I wanted. Sandy was most helpful, directed us to display, and pointed out features. Gave me opportunity to test mattress, took the trouble to show alternatives. No hurry, no pressure.
Highly impressed with service, information, and right through to delivery.(exactly as promised!)

King bed - heaven!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

From start to finish, I have been extremely happy! Michelle from the Joondalup store was so helpful, the delivery guys were great and the product?? Couldn’t be happier!! King bed frame and mattress, exactly what I ordered!! Would go back again!

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Excellent Service, Very Friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

We purchase 2 lounge suites and a tv cabinet at the Malaga store and were very impressed with the service we received from Janine. Very friendly, very helpful and she looked after us with the budget we had. Would definitely recommend them.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Lovely Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Janine was very helpful when I made an enquiry about the buffet but did not want to pay the full price. She immediately checked what she could do for me. As as result, I had a substantial discount. It was delivered on Saturday which is perfect since I don't have to be home during the week. Happy Customer and I will not hesitate to check with the store first if I need more furniture in the future.

Shop Location: WA, Kenwick

Lounge suite purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

I purchased a lounge suite (that was on sale) in-store. I am happy with the service I received and the product I purchased.
(2 weeks use of the lounge at the time of writing this review)

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Purchase of a bedroom suite.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

My purchase was made in-store. I was shown a number of options, by a salesperson named Marie that were similar to the one that initially caught my eye. This was a useful to me as I was taken through the various qualities, practicalities of the units available and on display.
The suite was delivered on time in excellent condition by two very accommodating staff members, I'm afraid I did not get their names.
Now installed the suite suits us perfectly and we are very pleased with our purchase. This was the most successful purchase I have made in a very long time, if not ever, I have recommend your store to friends for great service and product and shop there again myself without doubt.

Lovely service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

We received a brochure in the mail & noticed the amazing furniture. We went in to the Joondalup store where we were greeted by Michelle. She was very professional & assisted us with purchasing my daughter's bedroom suite. A lovely lady who knew exactly what we wanted.

Perth

• 1 comment
Private message

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Marvellous, takes all my books & looks great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

No stress with purchasing, Marie was extremely helpful, even lending me her tape measure & letting me know the options if I changed my mind.

The delivery guys ,working in extreme heat, were polite, on time & managed a difficult execution of a complex delivery, in a matter of 10 minutes. Most impressed.

Great service and price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

I made the purchase in-store, Very good, helpful and friendly customer service. Delivery was on time and the product was exactly what I wanted.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Kenwick

Excellent customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

I purchased a bedroom suite for my grandson, the customer service was great as always. Great value for money and a nice selection of furniture. Thanks Marie

Shop Location: WA, Albany

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

We purchased a sofa bed at the Albany store. Staff were very friendly and attentive, and sofa was just what we needed.

Shop Location: WA, Port Kennedy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

We bought our spare bed from pine discount in Port Kennedy. Great, friendly service. Helpful and informative staff. Bed delivered quickly and with great care. Will definitely purchase from here again

Cheerful, professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Bought tallboy and staggered display cabinet in store. Professional, cheerful helpful service from beginning to delivery cheers Sandy from Phil

professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

We purchased our recliners from pine discount Joondalup, thank you to Susie and her stuff for there welcoming & professional service.
We highly recommend this store to our family and friends.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Albany

Great customer service and friendly team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

My partner and I originally purchased our bedroom package from the lovely ladies at Pune discount in Albany. We were so happy with our purchase that we then came back to purchase our living room and dining room furniture. Nothing was a problem to order in. Very happy with our purchases

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

It's not the perfect item I would have liked but still satisfied with my purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

Was in store purchase and purchase process relatively smooth. I foung product bit overpriced and limited range of fabric colour

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

We purchased bedroom suite at the Joondalup store and couldn't be happier. The moment we walked into the store we were greeted in a professional manner, sale assistant Sussane was very helpful, polite, friendly. She made the whole process of buying really smooth and easy, organized delivery for us (delivery was on time ) and she phoned back to check if everything was ok. Pine discount in Joondalup will definitely be my first stop for the future furniture shopping.

1 of 99 pages

Hi, I wrote a review for Pine Discount Furniture this morning. I have just revisited the site to add my order number and my review is no longer there. Will this affect the ability to collect the free gift mattress protector mentioned in the email? A Wright

AliW asked on Nov 26, 2017

Hi , I bought an Oxford queen size bed a few years ago from one of your stores. During a recent house move, I actually displaced the screws for the bed. Any idea if I can get replacement screws?

Jes asked on Feb 26, 2017

Answer this

I would contact the store im sure they will be able to get you screws or source them for you. Hope this helps :)

Hi Jes, I'm so sorry for the late response on this question our team has somehow overlooked this.
I just wanted to make sure you have managed to get your new screw pack for your bed.
Many Thanks Nicole

Hi, do you deliver furniture to Victoria?

asked on Oct 23, 2016

Answer this

Hi there

We can source a freight company to deliver to Victoria, but pricing would depend on the exact items you are after.
If you can please provide me with the items you are enquiring about we can go from there.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards Liana and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture