Pine Discount Furniture is offering each of their reviewers the chance to receive a mattress protector for taking the time to write a review. It is possible that the reviewers blow received this incentive.

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Suzanne was very easy to deal with and we got the sofa delivered on time. Good price and good qualit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Viewed product online first then went in store to purchase. The description online matched what we saw and we then purchased.

Shop Location: WA, Port Kennedy

perfect for the price you pay for.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

We were very pleased with our products what we bought and we received our products very quickly, staff was very helpful.

Great bedroom package!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Great customer service and friendly staff. Really happy with my bedroom package purchased. Great value for your money and easy to assemble.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Loving the KINGSIZE life!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Was really debating whether a king size bed and mattress was worth the money and it so is! great quality sturdy bedroom furniture that’s easy to assemble and an unbelievably comfortable memory foam mattress. Thanks to Lila at the joondalup store for her great service and recommendations, we’re very happy with our purchase.

Shop Location: WA, Albany

Great service from the local girls

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I'd like to thank Jess and the girls from the Albany store for there great customer service skills to resolving my couple of Hick ups.

Great prices quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Checked out the competition for a lounge and these guys were a step ahead on price, quality and service. Recommended retailer.

Shop Location: WA, Albany

the service was excellent the bed was good the mattress was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Excellent service very good product the bed is very comfortable the mattress is good to sleep on good delivery of the furniture on time

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Albany

Great night sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Such wonderful and professional service. Terri-Ann and staff made sure we were well informed of choices and helped us with our problem in store. We also got 50 mths interest free.The whole experience was just lovely and we will certainly go back.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Went to the Joondalup store after seeing a bed in the catalogue. Excellent service from Marie, we will definitely be back! Thank you

Very helpful service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I made my purchase instore then had to wait for it to be delivered from Perth. The staff where very friendly and helpful. There were a couple of design issues with the furniture but nothing that i couldn't get around.

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Good customer service that got us a lovely lounge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Went to the Malaga store to look at a particular lounge and walked out with a much better one . Would like to thank Sheana very much for being very friendly and helpful. Thanks again sheana

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Giving my living area a fresh, new look!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Lila were very helpful, in the purchase of a new lounge suite for our tired living area. She even followed up on the delivery, to make sure we are not just satisfied with the product but also Pine Discount's client service.

Shop Location: WA, Port Kennedy

We love the new couch comfort is a must with me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

We bought a new couch on the 50 months interest free , was very easy an the girls at pine discount were extremely helpful custermer service was amazing ,over all very happy with the purchase

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Exceptional customer service and product range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

I purchased a couch from the joondalup store last week. Michelle was so friendly and accommodating, showing me different configurations of the MYOD range, even rearranging the display to help me decide. Her advice was very helpful.
There was a great range of products of quality couches at very good prices.

Shop Location: WA, Port Kennedy

Would definitely shop here again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I went into the port Kennedy store a month or two ago, with no idea of which mattress I wanted and a woman working there went through all of them with me and insisted that I try them out before I purchase instead of rushing me into a deal, anyway I ended up coming back a few weeks ago and and the lady helping me was no longer working there but Ivy was so helpful and we ended up finding the perfect mattress for me (and I’m fussy). It’s a store I’d definitely go back to

Great service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

Marie and the staff at the Joondalup store when very helpful and friendly when asked and allowed us to take our time making decisions. The delivery men were friendly and helpful in placing the items. We are extremely happy with our bedroom suite.

Quality products, Quality service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

I was moving house and needed these products quite quickly, so I rang to inquire if I could order and pay over the phone. I was greeted in a friendly and helpful manner by Marie. My order arrived promptly and well packaged. the delivery men also asked which room I would like the goods placed in

New lounge perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

The friendly staff was great, Susan was very helpfull with my purchase and I choose a really nice comfortable lounge,the store was nice and bright thank you for all your help

Excellent service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Such wonderful and professional service. Staff made sure we were well informed of choices without being pushy or overbearing. The whole experience was just lovely and we will certainly be purchacing from this particular store again.

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Very happy with our purchase we found Michelle very helpful and friendly,delivery service was also excellent so all in all we where very happy with everything..

1 of 113 pages

Hi, I wrote a review for Pine Discount Furniture this morning. I have just revisited the site to add my order number and my review is no longer there. Will this affect the ability to collect the free gift mattress protector mentioned in the email? A Wright

AliW asked on Nov 26, 2017

Hi , I bought an Oxford queen size bed a few years ago from one of your stores. During a recent house move, I actually displaced the screws for the bed. Any idea if I can get replacement screws?

Jes asked on Feb 26, 2017

Answer this

I would contact the store im sure they will be able to get you screws or source them for you. Hope this helps :)

Hi Jes, I'm so sorry for the late response on this question our team has somehow overlooked this.
I just wanted to make sure you have managed to get your new screw pack for your bed.
Many Thanks Nicole

Hi, do you deliver furniture to Victoria?

asked on Oct 23, 2016

Answer this

Hi there

We can source a freight company to deliver to Victoria, but pricing would depend on the exact items you are after.
If you can please provide me with the items you are enquiring about we can go from there.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards Liana and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture