Brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Brilliant service, served by lila in joondalup, she was very helpful, all products were in wonderful condition and pick up was very easy!

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Port Kennedy

King Kong

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

The ladies at Port Kennedy store were very professional and courteous. Products delivered on time and in perfect condition. Absolutely love the King Kong theatre recliners. The Script chair and footstool is exactly what our lounge room needed to finish it off. Will definitely recommend Port Kennedy store to friends.

Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Competitive and good prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

Been to Malaga pine discount
Service was excellent , great , professional, all gone good bought a bed for my daughter and some other things too. Will go again in future

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Malaga

Friendly staff and cheap prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

We got there t o have a look and as soon as arrival, Sandy welcomed us and tried her best to give us the best option and in a good price at same time.
We bought a recliner sofa set plus a full set of nice kenedy dining table as bargain. UNBELIEVABLE. So happy with our purchase.
Will recommend to every one.
Welldone guys, Thanks

Bedroom Suite.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Visited your Joondalup branch again Friday 13th. Bought "Broadbeach Queen Bedroom Suite" to go with the Acacia dining suite we had purchased previously. Was again served by Susanne, who was friendly, professional, and delivery took place on Wednesday 18th as stated by Susanne, delivery personnel very helpful, professional in their work. No doubt " Will be back" for further items in the future, great prices and furniture quality and finish excellent.

Shop Location: WA, Port Kennedy

Sofa module

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Brilliant service from start to finish will shop there always as prices are great and furniture good quality would recommend to everyone

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

We made our purchase in store Joondalup, Marie was the salesperson.
Very helpful, friendly, professional, delivered within 2 days, very good

Shop Location: WA, Kenwick

Skyler lounge is wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Bought a skyler lounge and found the service very helpful.we are planning on buying several more items from this store.

Cheers Ladies,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

View on the Saturday and got the very helpful Lady (Lila) to measure and write down the size, Bought the item on Sunday, and it was delivered as they said Wednesday morning with no hassle or problems. A very easy purchase and was worth a visit. Thanks again Ladies.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I have shopped at pine discount furniture quite a few times in my life I have always had excellent service, Michelle was great help in purchasing our furniture and the products are of excellent standard, I would recommend to anyone who wants great furniture, you wont be disappointed in the service for quality of products.
I look forward to my next shop in the near future

Perth

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Shop Location: WA, Kenwick

Excellent service and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised with the prices. I managed to get a couch and bedroom suite for less than I would have paid for at a second hand store! Great service, including the delivery men. Definitely recommend.

Loving my new lounge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I have never shopped at pine discount before. I was very impressed with the service I received from Sussane & my purchase was delivered at the time given to me. Would definitely shop there again.

Amielia king bedroom package

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Very happy with my bedroom suite, staff were friendly when organising pickup and when choosing bed style. Love my new bed:)

Comfy affordable Lounge Suite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

After looking on line & seeing what was available, I went to the Joondalup store, where the staff were very friendly & helpful in the process of purchasing my new lounge suite!

Shop Location: WA, Port Kennedy

Very helpful staff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Staff were very helpful and had a good knowledge of all the products. Delivery was on time and very efficient

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Malaga

This Cool Gel 2000 mattress rocks.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

We came into the store for bedside drawers and left having purchased the bedsides and a new mattress.

My husband Dave had just finished a week of night shift so while I was looking around, he laid on the Cool Gel 2000. He asked me to hop on the other side and I realised how little partner disturbance there was once I hopped on.

Our Sales lady Sandy was very accommodating and personable. We found her to be very nice and patient as we told her about the holiday we had just returned from.

We will be back just after Christmas as we are almost due for a new lounge suite and I know that Pine Furniture have some nice plush comfy lounges.

Overall we were very happy with the customer service we received.

Very relaxed,very happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

We bought our love recliner lounge suite fron Albany. We were left to look and try without being hassled but Haylee was near by if needed. The selection of furniture is fantastic and we'll be back . We went in a few years ago and weren't impressed. This time we were very impressed. Thank you. We love our recliner.

Fun experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

I had the best experience buying new furniture for my new home at Pine Discount in Albany. The sales lady was knowledgeable,fun and helped me mix and match furniture. She knew what she was talking about as we walked around the store selecting my items. I will be back ladies to select the last few items I need.

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

beautiful furniture at an excellent price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

i purchased items in-store, i had looked on line first. went into the store looked at the items, and brought them. Susanne was friendly and the process was a breeze. i have purchased other furniture from this store many years ago. we are now upgrading.

Very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

I made my purchase of a dining suite at the Joondalup store with Marie as my sales person. She was extremely helpful with providing me with different options/prices. The whole purchase was a pleasant experience, no pressure. Delivery was also good with a phone call in the morning giving an ETA and the guys also were very professional. Highly recommended!

1 of 89 pages

Hi , I bought an Oxford queen size bed a few years ago from one of your stores. During a recent house move, I actually displaced the screws for the bed. Any idea if I can get replacement screws?

Jes asked on Feb 26, 2017

Answer this

I would contact the store im sure they will be able to get you screws or source them for you. Hope this helps :)

Hi Jes, I'm so sorry for the late response on this question our team has somehow overlooked this.
I just wanted to make sure you have managed to get your new screw pack for your bed.
Many Thanks Nicole

Hi, do you deliver furniture to Victoria?

asked on Oct 23, 2016

Hi there

We can source a freight company to deliver to Victoria, but pricing would depend on the exact items you are after.
If you can please provide me with the items you are enquiring about we can go from there.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards Liana and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Hi, my partner and I are interested in the Mason bedroom suite and was wondering where it is made? I know the wood is from Australian timber so i wondered if it was made in Australia. Thanks Tracey

Tracey asked on Sep 11, 2016

Answer this

I personal would ask Pine Discount when enquiring about the bedroom suit

I looked it up and yes all furniture made in australia from australian wood.

Hello Tracey,

Yes it is Australian and New Zealand Pine for our Pine Furniture, but the furniture is made in China and Vietnam.
If you have any further enquires about our products, please feel free to reply or contact one of our friendly staff members at your closest store.

Kind regards, Chelsea and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture