Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I ordered a new pool cleaner online & received it promptly. Within 24hrs of using the pool cleaner, a small part had fallen off & disappeared (couldn't even find it in the filter basket). I contacted the store via email (Blacktown I think) & explained the issue + added a photo. They were fantastic - no questions asked & they promptly shipped me a replacement part plus let me know they were doing so. I found P & S Warehouse a pleasure to deal with. Great service guys & girls - highly recommended ! Now I know how my customers feel when I give them great service.

Replacement of zodiac robotic cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I had problems with my zodiac robotic cleaner but with help from Rebecca from the Penrith store she organised a new cleaner

Pool cleaner than ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Purchased the Zodiac VX50 robotic cleaner service first class, knowledgeable staff and a great price with fast delivery.will be happy to deal with again.

Verified Customer

Pool & Spa Warehouse were the only place who stocked the pump I needed!! :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Thank you to the employee who answered our call. It was all sorted so quickly & in a very friendly manner. The pump arrived quickly & in good condition.

Great prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Pool and Spa warehouse were very helpful on the phone, had great prices and quick delivery! I will definitely keep buying from them.

Amazing service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

Thank you, I have purchased a few products now, and customer service and products are amazing. Delivery is very fast. My pool has never looked cleaner thanks to our Zodiac CX20 Robotic Pool Cleaner ( even sold one more to a friend as it is amazing ) and the Zodiac LM3 24 Salt Water Chlorinator has left our pool sparkling . Looking forward to buying everything i need from Pool and Spa Warehouse.

Great company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

I have purchased several items from them ov the last couple of years and delivery is very fast. Ordered a new chlorinator and was delivered in two days.

Top service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

Thanks to all staff,excellent customer service.Anything to do with pools see the staff they are all very helpful .Excellent service.

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers

not as good as made out

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

mx6 pool cleaner will not climb walls.have done everything included in the manual but it just gets stuck at the bottom, does a couple of 360s , travels to the other side and gets stuck again.also will not go to one end.

Incompetent or liars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I purchased a pool cleaner and asked advise about a leaf catcher. The highest recommended leaf catcher was the Zodiac Leaf Catcher. The staff advised me that the Zodiac Leaf Catcher would not fit my hose as it was of the push on type and not the twist lock type. The staff convinced me that their Aussie Gold leaf catcher was of equal standard and would be able to connect to my hose.
After installing the Aussie Gold catcher, opening the container was a struggle to say the least. I complained to another staff member and he admitted that they were inferior. I then ordered a Zodiac Leaf Catcher from another supplier and fittings to adapt connection. To my surprise when the Zodiac Leaf Catcher arrived it already contained the adapters and instructions in the manual how to fit them. I had two staff members tell me it would not fit. In summary either the staff have little knowledge of the products they are selling or they are lying in order to sell their more profitable items. PS i purchased a Zodiac Leaf Catcher at half the price from another supplier.

Perth

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great service, great price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Bought a Astralpool Chlorinator from these guys and had good , friendly and helpful service from them. They were over $700 cheaper than Poolwerx and through in extras with it.

• 4 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Did not honour price quoted on phone

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I called the local Pool and Spa Warehouse for a Poolrite pump. The lady who answered put me on hold and I put my phone on speaker and was sitting at the table next to my husband so both of us heard her tell me that they had the pump in stock and the price - $329. So we drove to the shop to purchase the pump but the man behind the counter said no the pump is $379 you must have misheard her. I told him that I didn't mishear her, was she in the store to clarify. He asked a woman in the store, she remembered my call but said another woman had given me the price. So we left and purchased the same pump from another online pool shop for $320 delivered to our door. I have reviewed the other supplier on Product Review. So I suggest people get a quote from other online suppliers when purchasing pool equipment.

brisbane

• 3 helpful votes

Great service and prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

Have bought several smaller items from them. They match the price of competitors or beat them if they are not already cheaper. Great service and they always call back when they say.

Cape Jervis

• 1 helpful vote

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Pool and Spa Warehouse prices are very competitive. We live in a rural location, so on-line shopping is convenient for us. This site is easy to navigate and delivery is prompt.

kirrawee

refurbished our pool

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Phil and Davey did a great job refurbishing our pool and went out of their way to help highly recommend them

fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

fantastic delivery time, the right size and in the system working, pool has come up looking clear, we are happy

Redbank Plains

• 1 question
  • 3 helpful votes

ONGA and Pool and Spa Buyer Beware

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

#Onga #Pool #Spa #Warehouse

Please be careful when buying items and paying for them online although I have never had any issues with my washing machine or other products but I purchased an Onga Superflo pool pump in Jan 17 from Pool & Spa Warehouse $561. The pump hasn't been working since early Sept 17. It has a 4 year warranty but I am expected to pay a call out charge of $110 each time the faulty Onga Superflo pool pump sold to me breaks down. This could work out mighty expensive if a faulty pump needs repairing over the next 4 years while under warranty. They refuse to replace it with a new one or what I would prefer especially considering how the manner in which my issue has been handled is a full refund has also been refused even though it took 2 emails before I got a reply. This has been my experience so far from Onga Pool Pumps and Pool & Spa Warehouse and is very disappointing to have paid for a faulty pump which any normal person would have reasonably expected to have lasted or worked for before experiencing any problems. It definitely does not meet my expectations and I now have a green pool and no pump for summer. Hope my experience can save someone else the heartache and drama that I have been put through as one if their customers. So its definately buyer beware in this instance. I have been told twice the State Manager from Onga was going to call - nothing to date. All I now want is a refund for a faulty Onga pump sold to me by Pool and Spa Warehouse.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

Great service and good product, easy to put order in, processed quickly, we chose standard delivery, delivered in 3 days.pump working very well.

Spot On !! AussieGold 4 in 1 Test Kit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Kit arrived on the 2nd day of ordering. Had just had a sample checked at a pool shop and results were identical (as could be with electronic v eye.)
Simple instructions.
Pool & Spa are one of the easiest online stores to deal with great products, advice & price.

My Zodiac Pool cleaner is working perfectly again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

We received great service and extremely delivery.
The item we purchased was perfect.Areal pleasure and an easy process.

Many Thanks.