Verified Customer

Product never worked

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

Purchased a pool filter cartridge from their eBay site. Could never get to work correctly. Seller first blamed my filter and then my pump. I explained my old cartridge and a new one I purchased after I gave up on theirs worked fine, they stopped replying to emails. Would not recommend.

First on line purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

My first on line purchase was satisfactory. Prior, I spoke to a staff member who was very helpful. Haven't used it yet because weather is too cold, but getting ready for the summer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Easy to use website and fast delivery. Very competitive pricing. Good information on website to compare like products. Would definitely be using them again in the future.

Awesome services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Fantastic knowledge of products very fast postage time easy to pay an deal with always happy to answer any questions an ongoing support.

Online Purchases and quality products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Over the last few years I have made a number of purchases from Pool and Spa Warehouse for my pool. Most recently I have made purchases due to a pool renovation. They have always been prompt at delivery and I often find that their prices are the cheapest available. All products I have purchased to date from them are still in regular use as they are quality products and have not failed yet. I highly recommend them.

Just perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

All the items I ordered were exactly what I wanted and the staff we extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely recommend them.

Great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Pool & Spa warehouse give good service, their staff have a great attitude and they offer excellent prices, there freight prices are very good as well.

Fantastic Pool Cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I have looking for a robotic pool cleaner for sometime and had read may reviews, after a phone call the friendly staff at the Pool and Spa Warehouse all my questions were answered. I decided on the Zodiac VX55, this cleaner is perfect for my pool. It cleans the floor,wall and tile line perfectly the only area that is missed is the shallow steps ( no pool cleaner has ever made it to this area so a simple brush off solves the problem).
The 200 micron filter is perfect for me and the water looks crystal clear, also the remote is handy but not essential as it helps me guide the cleaner to a easy access point to use the easy lift system.
The only difficulty is packing up the cable onto the caddy as it seems to have a memory and not pack away as easy as it should.
Highly recommend the easy to use zodiac VX55

No nonsense

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Useing the web site to finding the pump. From placing the order to the delivery was all to easy . I would use pool and spa warehouse agen

They had what I wanted and delivered on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I ordered the item it was delivered promptly great service I’m not used to ordering online so this was excellrnt

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

This was a warranty replacement of my filter delt with Tammy, organised the hole process even though it wasn’t bought through them very helpful and kept me posted all of the way

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Looked online for a new pool cleaner, found the one I liked. Purchased easy and delivery prompt to my door. ✅

Perfect transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

My purchase was dispatched promptly and arrived ahead of time. Staff were courteous and knowledgeable. Price was lower than others on the internet. Was offered 5% discount on further purchase but did not require anything else at that time but appreciated the offer none the less. Will use this dealer again.

Incredibly fast delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

My order took only 2 days to be delivered. It was packed well. I've researched pool & spa stores & been very pleased with the low prices.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I ordered a new pool cleaner online & received it promptly. Within 24hrs of using the pool cleaner, a small part had fallen off & disappeared (couldn't even find it in the filter basket). I contacted the store via email (Blacktown I think) & explained the issue + added a photo. They were fantastic - no questions asked & they promptly shipped me a replacement part plus let me know they were doing so. I found P & S Warehouse a pleasure to deal with. Great service guys & girls - highly recommended ! Now I know how my customers feel when I give them great service.

Replacement of zodiac robotic cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I had problems with my zodiac robotic cleaner but with help from Rebecca from the Penrith store she organised a new cleaner

Pool cleaner than ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Purchased the Zodiac VX50 robotic cleaner service first class, knowledgeable staff and a great price with fast delivery.will be happy to deal with again.

Verified Customer

Pool & Spa Warehouse were the only place who stocked the pump I needed!! :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Thank you to the employee who answered our call. It was all sorted so quickly & in a very friendly manner. The pump arrived quickly & in good condition.

Great prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Pool and Spa warehouse were very helpful on the phone, had great prices and quick delivery! I will definitely keep buying from them.

Amazing service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

Thank you, I have purchased a few products now, and customer service and products are amazing. Delivery is very fast. My pool has never looked cleaner thanks to our Zodiac CX20 Robotic Pool Cleaner ( even sold one more to a friend as it is amazing ) and the Zodiac LM3 24 Salt Water Chlorinator has left our pool sparkling . Looking forward to buying everything i need from Pool and Spa Warehouse.

1 of 5 pages