Great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Pool & Spa warehouse give good service, their staff have a great attitude and they offer excellent prices, there freight prices are very good as well.

Fantastic Pool Cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I have looking for a robotic pool cleaner for sometime and had read may reviews, after a phone call the friendly staff at the Pool and Spa Warehouse all my questions were answered. I decided on the Zodiac VX55, this cleaner is perfect for my pool. It cleans the floor,wall and tile line perfectly the only area that is missed is the shallow steps ( no pool cleaner has ever made it to this area so a simple brush off solves the problem).
The 200 micron filter is perfect for me and the water looks crystal clear, also the remote is handy but not essential as it helps me guide the cleaner to a easy access point to use the easy lift system.
The only difficulty is packing up the cable onto the caddy as it seems to have a memory and not pack away as easy as it should.
Highly recommend the easy to use zodiac VX55

No nonsense

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Useing the web site to finding the pump. From placing the order to the delivery was all to easy . I would use pool and spa warehouse agen

They had what I wanted and delivered on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I ordered the item it was delivered promptly great service I’m not used to ordering online so this was excellrnt

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

This was a warranty replacement of my filter delt with Tammy, organised the hole process even though it wasn’t bought through them very helpful and kept me posted all of the way

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Looked online for a new pool cleaner, found the one I liked. Purchased easy and delivery prompt to my door. ✅

Perfect transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

My purchase was dispatched promptly and arrived ahead of time. Staff were courteous and knowledgeable. Price was lower than others on the internet. Was offered 5% discount on further purchase but did not require anything else at that time but appreciated the offer none the less. Will use this dealer again.

Incredibly fast delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

My order took only 2 days to be delivered. It was packed well. I've researched pool & spa stores & been very pleased with the low prices.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I ordered a new pool cleaner online & received it promptly. Within 24hrs of using the pool cleaner, a small part had fallen off & disappeared (couldn't even find it in the filter basket). I contacted the store via email (Blacktown I think) & explained the issue + added a photo. They were fantastic - no questions asked & they promptly shipped me a replacement part plus let me know they were doing so. I found P & S Warehouse a pleasure to deal with. Great service guys & girls - highly recommended ! Now I know how my customers feel when I give them great service.

Replacement of zodiac robotic cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I had problems with my zodiac robotic cleaner but with help from Rebecca from the Penrith store she organised a new cleaner

Pool cleaner than ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Purchased the Zodiac VX50 robotic cleaner service first class, knowledgeable staff and a great price with fast delivery.will be happy to deal with again.

Verified Customer

Pool & Spa Warehouse were the only place who stocked the pump I needed!! :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Thank you to the employee who answered our call. It was all sorted so quickly & in a very friendly manner. The pump arrived quickly & in good condition.

Great prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Pool and Spa warehouse were very helpful on the phone, had great prices and quick delivery! I will definitely keep buying from them.

Amazing service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

Thank you, I have purchased a few products now, and customer service and products are amazing. Delivery is very fast. My pool has never looked cleaner thanks to our Zodiac CX20 Robotic Pool Cleaner ( even sold one more to a friend as it is amazing ) and the Zodiac LM3 24 Salt Water Chlorinator has left our pool sparkling . Looking forward to buying everything i need from Pool and Spa Warehouse.

Great company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

I have purchased several items from them ov the last couple of years and delivery is very fast. Ordered a new chlorinator and was delivered in two days.

Top service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

Thanks to all staff,excellent customer service.Anything to do with pools see the staff they are all very helpful .Excellent service.

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers

not as good as made out

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

mx6 pool cleaner will not climb walls.have done everything included in the manual but it just gets stuck at the bottom, does a couple of 360s , travels to the other side and gets stuck again.also will not go to one end.

Verified Customer

Incompetent or liars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I purchased a pool cleaner and asked advise about a leaf catcher. The highest recommended leaf catcher was the Zodiac Leaf Catcher. The staff advised me that the Zodiac Leaf Catcher would not fit my hose as it was of the push on type and not the twist lock type. The staff convinced me that their Aussie Gold leaf catcher was of equal standard and would be able to connect to my hose.
After installing the Aussie Gold catcher, opening the container was a struggle to say the least. I complained to another staff member and he admitted that they were inferior. I then ordered a Zodiac Leaf Catcher from another supplier and fittings to adapt connection. To my surprise when the Zodiac Leaf Catcher arrived it already contained the adapters and instructions in the manual how to fit them. I had two staff members tell me it would not fit. In summary either the staff have little knowledge of the products they are selling or they are lying in order to sell their more profitable items. PS i purchased a Zodiac Leaf Catcher at half the price from another supplier.

Perth

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great service, great price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Bought a Astralpool Chlorinator from these guys and had good , friendly and helpful service from them. They were over $700 cheaper than Poolwerx and through in extras with it.

• 4 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Did not honour price quoted on phone

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I called the local Pool and Spa Warehouse for a Poolrite pump. The lady who answered put me on hold and I put my phone on speaker and was sitting at the table next to my husband so both of us heard her tell me that they had the pump in stock and the price - $329. So we drove to the shop to purchase the pump but the man behind the counter said no the pump is $379 you must have misheard her. I told him that I didn't mishear her, was she in the store to clarify. He asked a woman in the store, she remembered my call but said another woman had given me the price. So we left and purchased the same pump from another online pool shop for $320 delivered to our door. I have reviewed the other supplier on Product Review. So I suggest people get a quote from other online suppliers when purchasing pool equipment.

1 of 5 pages