Review rating:

Save your money and avoid this website.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Purchased a model over 6 months ago never received it or any notification of shipping or delays and added to this i cannot even login to the website to check status of the model. avoid this website and save your money i get the feeling its a huge scam.

Was OK in 2016. Terrible in 2017

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

had a few orders in 2016. a little late on delivery, but got items eventually. My last order was in Nov 2016 - pre-orders for 5 items due between Mar and June 2017. Got a reply to my first email saying items due in June. No replies to any of my emails since then (I have tried about 5 times). I have not received over $500 of items, nor have I had any explanations, offers of refunds, or revised estimated dates. I will never be buying from Premium Collectables again.

They were reliable and then it went bad

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

They were reliable when they first started so i dont know what happened. They barely reply to emails and when they do they its to push out the delivery date. I have multiple orders with them wiating to be fulfilled, the oldest one being almost 2 years old. All of my orders have been released worldwide and in some cases sold out. They DO NOT secure your stock when you place your preorder. Do NOT be tempted by their prices, 90% chance they will not deliver.

• 1 helpful vote

Premium Scammers...beware

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Once you get enticed with the low prices and made a full transfer as payments, beside payment acknowledgment, you will never hear anything from them. They will not bother replying to your inquiries nor emails, and if you leave messages and comments on their facebook page, they will just hide it for others to see, most probably they will block the sender as well. They must be reported to "A current Affair" if they will continue operating business in Australia like this...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes

Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Order half year ago, said arriving by May and it's now Aug. I got nothing, never reply my email. Just grab the money and run.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Bundaberg

• 1 comment
Private message

Terrible service, no replies to emails

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I ordered some items from Premium Collectibles in April. Apart from a confirmation of my order I've heard nothing since. I send an email two weeks ago requesting cancellation of the order and a refund of my money and to date, nothing. This company seems to go out of its way not to be contacted, emails aren't replied to and even their Facebook page doesn't have a contact option. I'm starting to agree with other opinions on here that they are nothing but a scam.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Premium collectibles is a scammer

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Please avoid at all cost. They take your money, promise delivery but don't deliver. Been waiting for more than a year for something to arrive. Doesn't reply emails either

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Preordered item late 2016. Item released. Multiple email enquiries from me so far ignored despite th

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

My issue here is there has been no response to my emails for a transformers figure MP 36 which I fully paid for last year and was due for release in July according to their website. The weekly preorder posts on the website clearly says to email them for shipment and que estimates which I have done so many times but have not had ANY reply at all. I want to support Australian retailers but really the lack of customer service here is making me source my items overseas which I have received with absolutely no issue whatsoever. Please be wary of thi s retailer, this is the first time I have had to write a review of this negativity and I am disappointed that I have to do so for an Australian business. I will be taking this matter further with appropriate authorities if this is not resolved soon. I don't mind waiting for a preorder, that is fair, but when a date is published and the item is not sent, then communication with the buyer MUST happen.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

Verified Customer

It's a scam..Have paid. Waiting for more then a year. No product, No reply to endless enquiries...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Ordered and paid for the beautiful Yoda 1/6 scale Hot Toys figure back in May 2016. I have waited more then a year and became suspicious when the same product became available "In Stock" on other websites. I have sent a lot of enquiries to PC but have never heard back. I have lodged a case with Fair Trading, but am not very hopeful I'll ever see my money. The trick to this scam is the pre-order. Most banks only do charge backs up to 4 months from the date of purchase. As this is a pre-order item, you will always be way past the deadline when you realize you have been scammed. How the hell can this store still be running when so many people have been scammed?

darwin

Not receiving my item

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Still waiting for my mezco Superman 1/12 scale and pre ordered some more stuff and I don't think I'm going to get those either so worried about this website now.

PERTH AIRPORT

Liars Cheats Crooks Thieves #Pcdontdeliver

#pcDONTDELIVER
Over the last 2 years I ordered around $1200 AUD worth of products.
The items that DID arrive were in 2016, had 2-3 things. No problems so far.
But then in 2017 many purchases never turned up and were 6-8 months overdue.

Requested Refunds - ignored by PC
Requested information on why the orders are not delivered - ignore by PC / no response from "Customer Service".

Read various online forums showing that literally HUNDREDS (that I personally know of, likely several thousand people affected country-wide) had also NOT rec
eived their orders, and had also been ignored for anything from 6 months to TWO YEARS by PC / Premium Collectables when requesting refunds or status updates for products long overdue.

Avoid this online Australian retailer at all costs.
Please note the review title is entirely factual based on multiple times of pc breaking Australian consumer law, repeatedly lying to its customer and not delivering products.

Adelaide

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

ETA's are just Estimates

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

I've been buying from this company for 2 years now and while I sometimes have to wait months past the ETA, they have always delivered. By far the best prices I have seen. A lot of patience goes a long way with PC.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Shocking company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Zero feedback login failed to work after order ddint reply to any emails. In line to take them to fair trading at present.

Private message

Thief. Should be in prison.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Is almost one year late in delivery of my items. [name removed] (owner/sole operator) Owes me $500. Surprise surprise. No refund, no contact or reply. This business is the pit of eternal stetch and should be avoided.

Ripped off 500 bux

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Waited over a year for 500 dollars worth of figures sent numerous emails about it and asked for a refund and was totally ignored going to bank to try get my money back.
Have since learned they are advertising things to sell that aren't and will not be released in this country stay away!!

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Biggest scam ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

This place used to be good but nowadays you would be lucky to even get a response from them. Constant delays and excuses are what you will hear from them if they do reply back. Blocked from posting on their FB and Twitter as well. Put in thousand of dollars in preorder and don't know if I will ever get my orders. Stay clear from them - you won't have a happy experience.

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 8 helpful votes

Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Too good to be true prices is exactly that.
They take your money and tell you a bogus ETA. That ETA comes and goes and if you're really lucky and beg as much as possible, you'll be told a later ETA until you become so much of a pest that they ban you from their page.
When I say they, I mean the owner of the scam because he hasn't got anyone actually working for him. Do your research on this bloke and trust the hundreds of warning reviews on the net.
I'm still waiting on hundreds of dollars for gear dating back well over a year.
It's simple. They put up preorders with low prices. You pay upfront and wait. Once the 3 months has passed, no consumer law protects you anymore and there the legal loophole is exploited. What a way to get rich.

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 8 helpful votes

Thieves.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Wanted to help support an Aussie business so made a large number of pre-orders throughout 2016 on the back of initially positive reviews.
The quickest item to arrive took over 4 months from date released in Japan/Asia, and 50% of my orders still have not shipped. From the experiences of others, I'm lucky to have received anything at all.
When asking for updates, you get copy+paste replies that are full of lies. I was told February, March, early April, Late April, Late May, June, Late June as ETAs for an undelivered item released in November!
When asking for refunds you will be ignored.
Had to seek chargebacks through my bank in order to retrieve over $500 worth of my money.

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Canberra

• 7 helpful votes

Its a trap...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

Do not waste your time or money. I have numerous orders with them that have been available elsewhere for 6 months or more which have not been delivered. I have not had a single response to any of my enquiries. Do not be fooled by their low prices, it is a trap. Anyone who questions them online will have their post deleted.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 comment
Private message

Reeks of a ponzi scheme. Or just reeks

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Premium Collectables. The name itself is an oxymoron, there is nothing "premium" about them and your chances of seeing any collectibles from them is slim to none.

They are quick to take your money but once your item is due (they mostly deal with pre order items) they will move the ETA to another date and cite non existent manufacturer or shipping delays.
If you ask where your items are you might get an email back (a month later, dont expect good customer service here) saying you'll get them, but more often then not you will be ignored (espe
cially if you press the matter) and you still wont get what you paid for.
Dont even think asking for a refund will do you any good, the best you can hope for is they will offer a store credit, but again it's more likely you will be ignored and have to go to your bank to get any money back.

Long story short, dont shop with Premium Collectables unless you like giving away money for no product or service, but even if you do there are plenty of good charities you could support instead

1 of 2 pages