Terrible business. Avoid.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

In December, 2016 I pre-ordered a Hot Toys 1/6 figure from this website for $229.95 with an ETA of 1st Quarter, 2017. By late April, I still had not received the order and sent multiple emails to Premium Collectables requesting an update. The replies I got ranged from my order being "available in May" to a "global computer virus" had affected shipping companies. After numerous excuses, I emailed Premium Collectables seeking a refund and was ignored. I then contacted the Office of Fair Trading in Queensland and my bank to make a report. The Office of Fair Trading later advised me that the business owner explained that he is a second tier distributor therefore had difficulty securing stock. He was also willing to "offer a refund". At no stage was this excuse or offer ever communicated to me. I ended up obtaining a refund through a credit card chargeback with my bank.

Premium Collectables are thieves. Stay Clear

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I preordered over $900 worth of Transformers figures from this online store, starting from July 2016. Till this day, I have not received them, and all items have been released globally, the oldest being released in November 2016. This company does not respond to emails or messages and block you if you request information on Facebook. Stay away from this online store, they do not deliver and do not refund.

Worst customer experience ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

I have been a loyal Premium Collectibles customer for 2 years. From March 2017 the orders lapsed well beyond their ETAs and when I contacted [name removed] (owner) the responses were very sparse and in many instances responses were never received. At this point I had over $3600 in unfulfilled orders, many which were 6 months past their original ETA. The worst part of this experience was the non-response. It's as if Scott is wanting you to initiate activity with consumer affairs or your bank through the charge back process. For a company to take your money 100% upfront and be so unresponsive is quite frustrating. Whilst I have now recovered most of my money from non PC avenues, I have missed out on a lot of product that is now hard to track down. Please be very careful with paying 100% upfront with this site, the prices seen great but you may not receive your goods for a long, long time.... and don't expect and email response. In the last month I have sent over 50 emails, non of which have been responded to.

Verified Customer

Do not touch with a barge pole!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Paid money in full for 3 orders and did not deliver on any of them. I asked for refund from their (supposed) customer service and there was silence. NOTHING. They just take your money and that's their business. Had to report to ACCC and OFT. Stay away from these scammers.

Private message

No product and no refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

[name removed] is nothing but a thief won't send goods or refund me my money won't reply to messages.
Don't ever deal with this guy or his so called company premium collectables.
#pcdoesntdeliver

Verified Customer

Wow, never knew I could save so much on buying thin air

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

If you think it's too good to be true then it probably is. I've received only 3 items from like 20 orders which had about 30 items in total. Haven't gotten anything for more than half a year for many items that were due out half a year ago. Sent email and got generic reply saying end of this month or next month. No name are written on the reply email, just Customer Service. Don't buy from them unless you like throwing your money away.

12 months of lies!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

I pre ordered from PC in Sept 2016. Items were due in Dec 2016. I messaged them and it took an average of 2 to 3 weeks to get back to me if they got back to me. Every month from January through to Sept 2017 i was promised the items would be sent. I begged for better communication which i never got. Finally my items did arrive but due to the lack of professionalism and reliability, i won't buy from them again.

Private message

Aus solider being ripped off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Being deployed and away from family I would spend my hard earned deployment money on something nice for myself when I got back home. Only to find that I was always getting little to NO response from PC emails of ETAs and pushed back waiting times.
Had to go the hard way to get my money back with the chargeback system with my bank then Re-Buy the figs at an inflated price.
#PCDONTDELIVER

perth

Verified Customer

Do you like throwing time and money away?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

*Order at your own risk! I would give them no stars but sadly I'm required to give 1*
pre-odered MP36 Megatron from Premium collectables with an Advised ETA of May. May came and went nothing. Emailed PC asking for an ETA no reply... 2 week later I sent a follow up email nothing... waited 2 more weeks and wrote another follow up email and still nothing. Waited another 2 weeks and still no reply so by this time the item was now 2 months past the pre-order ETA and was sold out everywhere. Not wanting to lose my money I sent one last email advising I would like a tracking number for my order or a refund, if I did not get a reply by the end of the week I would lodged a charge back with my credit card company still no reply. I lodge the charge back and it was processed and money refunded by the bank. 2 days after this I got a generic reply from PC claiming a virus had crippled their shipping company and they were really sorry and that MP36 would be shipping in August. I have since spoken to a large number of people who have ordered MP36 from PC and not one has got their item. These guys are a scam order at your own risk.

PC does not deliver

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Unfortunately, a company which used to actually respond to customer enquiries and deliver products no longer does so. It seems to rely on the premise that cheap prices overrides everything else. Personally I would rather pay more than order anything from these guys again.

Thief

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Waited 12 months for an item and took a consumer affairs complaints and almost 50 emails to get a refund. Even then it was a chargeback claim and not the business returning my funds.

Avoid no matter what!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Still owed 8 items I ordered late last year and early this year. Some items are 11 months past their ETA! Do not be suckered in by their cheap prices, you will eventually wish you had just paid extra to get the item straight away.

Private message

Fails to deliver, provide refunds or respond to emails

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Stay away! They will take your money, not deliver items and make you go through the chargeback process for a refund.

Melbourne

Private message

Stay away from this site! Worst merchant ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Was suckered in by the competitive pricing but they have failed to deliver the products since early 2017. Never again!

No Different to Throwing Money into the Ocean if you buy from these Clowns

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Website requires you to pay in full whack for all pre-orders that generally is 6 months away. 6 months comes and nothing else does.

You will not see your item delivered to you.

You will not get responses when you email them.

You will see constant updates in the delaying of your product ETA.

If you have purchased and is still waiting month after month... year after year.... your money and the item your tried to order is as good as gone!

The way this business is conducted feels it is almost criminal and a scam!

Doreen

Private message

Terrible, worst retailer I have ever come across

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I have pre orders and supposed to have been delivered by late 2016 that has not been fulfilled yet. The item has already been out of production. Numerous attempts to ask for refunds has been ignored. It's daylight robbery, avoid like a plague.

If I had a choice, I would have given them negative 5 stars.

Private message

CAVEAT EMPTOR - BUYER BEWARE!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I gave this retailer 1 star because the review process won't allow me to NOT post a star! I placed an order late last year and paid for it in full. When the delivery date passed without the order arriving, I began contacting PC. Months passed with correspondence going unanswered. I finally contacted my financial institution and luckily got a reverse charge. Those who paid with a bank deposit are unlikely to ever see their funds again. If you are on FB, I urge you to look at the Premium Collectables - Complaints Advice Forum group. There are currently 306 members (full disclosure, I'm one of them) and I wish it had existed before I placed my order with PC. The member's experiences are a laundry list of a text book shonky retailer. There are more credible, reliable and diligent on-line retailers out there who are dedicated to providing a first class customer and collector experience - I recommend you use one them!

Private message

Avoid PC like the plague!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

PC are a scam, do not buy from them! Like all the other reviews they will take your money for stock they never secured! Don't be fooled by the good prices cause it's all a ploy to get your money. Luckily i was able to get one of my refunds through Zippay but I'm still waiting for Masterpiece Dirge which I'll never see!! Communication is non existent, Scott Dwyer is rip off merchant.

DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Simply put this guy is a scammer and if you want to pay for something and get nothing in return you've come to the right place!

Brisbane

Screw Premium Collectables

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Screw Premium Collectables, bunch of thieves, took my money and never delivered. Customer service does not exist, never bothered to reply emails. Had to contact the bank for chargebacks to my credit card. Makes money by ripping people off. Whoever bought stuff from them knows what I'm talking about. New customers avoid at all costs or you will live your life with grief.

1 of 4 pages