Private message

Business model that only takes your money.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

When they started they were fine up till late 2016, after that I have not recieved the 5 products that I have preorded. Loss inexcess of $500 and I have emailed them only to recieve false ETAs saying end of the month and still nothing.
Their business model is all based on the probabilty that you might get your item and if they cannot obtain what you preorded then they dont even refund your money but you have to arrange a charge back with your credit card company yourself. And majority of the time they will not obtain what you have preorded.
Now I am looking to obtain my items which have sold through more expensive means. Do not let the cheap prices fool you, its all a scam.

Private message

Broken promises, bye, bye bucks.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Over the course of i year i ordered 5 products, and never received one. Three times i was promised one product, which never arrived. In the end they just don't reply to your emails. Avoid this company, unless you have plenty of money that you wish to donate to them. Cant believe they are still in business, what a scam..

Private message

Submit a complaint to department of fair trading

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

With zero communication after numerous attempts, I have had enough and put a complaint into the dept. of fair trading who will investigate and take them to court if necessary. Customer service? Nothing to see here.

Avoid like the plague.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

A couple of years ago, they were really good. Sure, had to wait a little longer, but it was okay. Now, I have about $500 tied up in orders I've been waiting over a year for. Waiting for items that have been in stores since the start of the year.

Yeah, it's a little cheaper, but my advice is to pony up the extre few dollarydoos and ensure that you actually get the product in a timely manner.

I will be pursuing ACCC action and going through the ombudsman, I've tried emailing them so many times with no reply.

Brisbane

No customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Have ordered plenty from them. Yes some orders have arrived. I dont mind if they come late, even a few months late. But when you email them again and again asking nicely for an update and still dont get any response after 6 months, then something is wrong. Will never buy from them again and will be trying to recover my money. STAY AWAY!!!!

Perth

Scam don’t buy from

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

don’t buy from Premium collectables you will never see your items. it’s the old saying if it sounds to good to be true then it is.
total scam artist

Sydney

Verified Customer

Never buy from these guys

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

PC very clearly stated they would give me a refund on an item which they were not able to deliver (I have email proof) - this was back in March 2017. It is December now and they haven't replied to any emails and have blocked me on their social channels as I would remind them about their promise...these guys are simply horrible.

If I Could Give Them 0 Stars, I Would

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

What a terrible retailer.

2 years ago they were decent. You had to wait a month or two but that was fine because of the cheap prices.

Now, I have been waiting over 12 months for a couple of orders and there has been no communication through the online form or through emails.

Do not buy from Premium Collectables. He will take your money and you will never hear from him again or see see the product you bought arrive.

An absolute disgrace.

Private message

Better off putting your money in a hole

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

Worst online shopping experience I’ve ever had. No email responses to complaints or even to get shipping updates. I did eventually receive a refund for my undeceived preorders but the process was painful and long. Don’t be fooled by the cheap prices or empty promises.

• 3 helpful votes

Money into a void

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

Much like everyone else here, I place a few orders and never received them. No replies to any of my emails either. And then had to go to my bank to get the money back. Which could still be disputed by them, if they ever manage to look at a computer :/

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

PC are happy to take your money for preorders but don't deliver. Won't return emails or refund you even though they don't get your order in. Total scam. Don't spend your hard earned cash there.

Worst business ever

I never got my item.
No communication from the business.
Sent over 20 emails without any outcome.
Worst service ever.
I'd definitely classify this a scam!!!

Do not buy.
You'll never get anything.

Melb

Appalling customer service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

I paid for a pre-order in July 2017, the item was due Oct. I emailed several times with no response at all. The item has been available for months at other retailers. I never received my goods, nor any responses from this company. Am in the process of doing a charge back now. Very disappointed in this company and would never use again.

Avoid like the plague

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Pre-ordered an item over 12 months ago. Haven't seen it yet - website says it was available in Feb 2017. Paid in full. Contacted them 3 times, received 0 responses. I'll be disputing the credit card charge.

Private message

Worst online retailer ever! Thief that should be shut down

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Despite multiple bad reports from friends who are customers of PC and customers in forums and groups online I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt and try ordering from them. I found it a little unnerving that they did not accept Paypal as customers are covered by the Paypal guarantee yet decided to place an order with them anyway. My first order placed in June was for 1 item at a cost of around $70. I placed another order in July for pre-order items that were due in September. The first order arrived on time without a hitch despite being poorly packed in a box that was way too small for the item and was surprisingly undamaged. I figured my next order couldn't be too far away so I made another 2 orders with them. Two months ago I noticed VIP PC customers online had received their orders from PC yet mine had not arrived. There seemed to be only a very few orders being filled with many customers having no idea when or if they would ever get their items. Since then I have been sent only 1 more item valued at $35 out of another $600 worth of orders and no notification as too when or if I will ever get my other items. I have since emailed them requesting that if my orders can not be fulfilled and they cannot provide the stock that I am requesting a full refund from them as stated in their customer charter. If they cannot provide the stock a full refund will be given. Just a response for starters would even be helpful. Due to having no response from the company I have now started a charge back claim with my bank and suggest all customers waiting on orders do the same and also report this thief to the ACCC. Keep in mind once the transaction is over 90 days old it is much more hassle to claim your money back and this thief knows it! Worst customer service I ever dealt with!

Melbourne

Private message

Pay and get nothing at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Preordered MP-10 Shattered Glass Prime, MP-11ND Dirge and MP-36 Megatron. After several emails and several months of waiting. There was no response or reply given.
Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid
Don't buy from this place unless you don't want your item or money back
Avoid like the plague. This website is a massive scam.

Private message

I'll be a skellington before i receive my order!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Worst company ever!! Don't be tricked into thinking you will receive any of your orders at all. I spent over $600 on 4 items which are all over a year ETA now and they still don't reply to my emails! What a joke, the owners should go to jail!! Give us our money back you thief! Don't trust them!!

Orange

• 6 helpful votes

Thieves

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Ordered of them 5 months ago, sent emails asking about my order no reply.
Sent 20 more asking for order or refund no reply
He’s a cheat and con artist stay away from this company

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth

Private message

Might as well burn your money.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

SW pre-orders have been out so long overseas and at other local sellers that they have stopped production. 0 customer service and always a new excuse to why they can't contact you or the goods are late. Don't be fooled by the cheap prices. Most of you won't get your items.

Sydney

• 6 helpful votes

Not Safe For Shopping

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

The prices might look good but the maxim "if it's too good to be true.." applies.

Placed two pre-orders from the vendor. Promised delivery date when the items are "released" by the manufacturer. Months go by and more excuses for delays. Any request for update information is either a copy&paste reply or non-responsive.

The excuse that broke the camel's back was "we have changed suppliers so we should get stock now". Nevermind that you have held my money for over 12 months. If you cannot find a reliable supplier then you: (1) shouldn't take the order; (2) do all you can do to rectify the problem with YOUR supplier.

Well, I know I have rectified the problem with my supplier - give me my money back!

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes