Review rating:

Brilliant service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Fantastic service, quality and repair on rims, better than. from the factory. Very helpful and price point perfect. I would highly recommend everyone to use this company. Thank you for promptly getting me back on the road with a shiny new rim.

Verified Customer

Great Customer service and Wheel Repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

1st timer using Pro Auto Repairs. Online reviews positive. Guys come to you to do the repairs and you can drive about an hour later. They were on time, communicative and experienced in the repair / repainting.

The cost of repair was far cheaper than buying a new rim and you cannot see a difference between the original rims and the repaired rim !

I confess there were problems with matching the colour on the rim but there was never an issue with Pro Auto fixing this. Great customer experience and outcome !

The guys that came out were professional, courteous and diligent in repairs and repainting of the rim. Nothing was too much of a problem for them.

I will definitely be using Pro Auto for any future rim repairs.

Happy Customer, again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I have used Pro Auto a few times for wheel repairs and have ALWAYS been very happy with the results.
From the first contact on the phone they are easy, friendly and professional. Then a follow up call to confirm they are coming and that it is still ok for you.
Being a return customer and having recommended them to many friends to use says these guys do a great job.

Excellent A++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Great service, called the insurer on my behalf, organised all of the paperwork, simple stream lined process. wheels look like new.

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Serious gutter rash gone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

It did not take much to get some serious gutter rash on our alloy wheels. Pro Auto Repairs were prompt, kept us informed and above all did a brilliant job. They restored our wheel back to new condition in less than a couple of hours. They come to your home and do it all. Great price too. Thanks so much.

Perfect job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

The technician that attended my job was very professional and did an excellent job. I have no hesitation in recommending Pro Auto Repairs . Thank you

Mag wheel repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Very happy with the work that was done. The guy who did it took pride in his work.Good job. Very happy Thanx.

Great Work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Could not be happier with the service provided,fast response, great workmanship, great pricing, defienalty recommend the service, & will use again if needed.

Excellent work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

I would recommend Pro Auto Repairs my wheel was quickly and professionally finished and was a pleasure dealing with Albert. Great work.Will use them again.
Godwin

Exceeded my expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Job done with precision! Joel not only cared about the standard of finish he also cared about the look of my car. Job well done. I highly recommend Pro Auto Repairs and will use them again without hesitation.

On time and did a great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Thanks Pro Auto Repair, for doing such a good job on my wheel. It looks good as new! We would recommend to others.

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

The technician that attended my premises, Patrick Marc, was very professional and courteous. A credit to your organisation. I am more than happy to recommend to relatives and friends.

Ashfield

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Great job. Well done and clean.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

This is the second car I’ve had done. These guys do a great professional job. They were punctual and quick. I’d recommend them.

Sydney, Australia

• 1 helpful vote

Fantastic Service , Professional and a great result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Had 3 Pretty Smashed wheels - look like absolute new , couldn't be happier with the service , communication or result

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Really good job— really good customer repore and ask what exactly you want done. Top marks from me!!! Will be using the team again..!

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Becko,
We really appreciate you taking the time to review us.
If you need our services in the future we would be delighted to assist you.
Kind regards

They good specially Paul thanks Paul

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

The price was good
The job was good
Friendly team
Good communication
Fast service it takes 1 houre for 2 wheels
I recommend it for everyone

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience using our mobile alloy wheel repair service was a great one! Thank you for your recomm... read more »

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Fast responses, came the next day. My C63 looked perfect. Their work around for the diamond cut finish is flawless to my eyes.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Ramesh,
Thank you for your review.
We are very pleased to hear that your Mercedes C63 looks perfect again!
Kind regards

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Every email was answered promptly and the service the team offered was excellent. Would definitely go back for quick fixes.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Yenny, Thank you for your review. We always strive to assist our customers in a professional and timely manner. We are very pleased to hear that your experience using our mobile alloy wheel rep... read more »

Top end service. High quality result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Turned up on time and provided a high quality job. Couldn’t be happier with these people. Would certainly recommend to others.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Chris,
Thank you for taking the time to review our mobile alloy wheel repair service.
We are over the moon that you are happy with the end result !
All the best

Tesla wheel repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Was impressed with the removal of the wheel and the knowledge of a TESLA suspension system.
Good quality work and looks as good as new. Will use you again

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Roger, Thank you for leaving us a review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the repairs you received on your Tesla ! We would be more than happy to assist you again in the future... read more »

1 of 7 pages