Fantastic! Very happy...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Fantastic friendly service.....had my bumper repaired along with 2 alloy wheels this week. They came to my work to fix and did a great job! So pleased my car looks brand new again! Thank you.

GEELONG

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Not reliable, an embarrassment to small businesses

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Earlier this week I made it very clear that I needed a repair completed before the weekend, and asked for the company not to accept the job unless they could deliver, otherwise I would ask another company etc.

Pro Auto Repairs (PAR) said yes, they could, so they booked an appointment for me.

I made special work and travel arrangements to facilitate the mid-week appointment. I think we all know how difficult that can be.

PAR messaged me in the morning to say that the time we agreed on may not be possible and that the repairer could come later. And then shortly after they said they couldn’t come at all.

Now I have less than 24 hours to organise a repair before the weekend because this company does not take their commitments seriously and does not appreciate the effort some people have to go through to organise mid-week appointments. You have to ask the question then, how seriously would they take the repair job itself?

If you want a reliable and committed repair company look elsewhere.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Gabby, Very sorry to hear your experience with PRO Auto Repairs was not ideal. We had telephoned and spoke with you in the morning to explain the technician scheduled to your job had to attend h... read more »

Top notch service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

used them twice now....amazing . Highly recommended...fast reliable and they work hard to come to you at the time you ask.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Ray, Thank you for your continued support and business, we really appreciate it!! We now have a new service too! Mobile bumper bar/paint scratch repairs. If you ever find yourself with an unsigh... read more »

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Wheel rim repair to my BMW. Damage gone!! Looks like new. Prompt, professional and quick! Just brilliant. I am very impressed with this wonderful service. Thank you Pro Auto Repairs!

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

We love BMW, what great cars to drive and work with! Unfortunately curb does happen now and again, and our mobile alloy wheel repair service is always here to help. We now have a new service too! M... read more »

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Joel did a amazing job repairing my wheel
My wheel was damaged on a poorly repaired road to due construction. Joel made my wheel look like new. This is the second time I've had someone from Pro Auto Repairs repair a wheel.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Dean
Thank you for your awesome review. We appreciate the repeat business and you taking the time to write so positively about us!
All the best, PRO Auto Repairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Joel came out on Thursday and repaired my one damaged wheel on my C63. After he was done, I was struggling to find the aforementioned damage. The mans a professional, he was punctual and efficient. I would most definitely use them again.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thanks for the great review Sean!

PRO Auto Repairs is an approved Mercedes Benz repairer. Working on such great cars like your Mercedes Benz C63 really does bring us great job satisfaction.

All the best from the Team

Pro Auto has done it again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Came out today.
Punctual as usual
Repair completed in timely manner as per usual no remnants of repair
As new as the day I picked up the car
Service second to none absolutely brilliant in every way

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you again for leaving us such a great review.

There is no better compliment than a second review from a happy customer!

Thank you for all your support and trust in PRO Auto Repairs

I absolutely love my wheels

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Couldn’t be happier, fabulous service, excellent job, so helpful with suggestions would highly recommend ..i now have the satin black wheels that I have wanted for years

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

We love doing alloy wheel colour changes! From silver to black - no problem. Changing the colour of your wheels literally transforms a car in a few hours and really gives the car real roadside appe... read more »

Great result!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

We had Paul fix the wheel on our car, he did an amazing job you would never know it had been done. Fantastic customer service would recommend this service to anyone that cares about their car.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you for your review.

From the moment you first call us, to the technician completing his job, we put the customer first always. It is just great to get feedback like yours - thank you!

Amazing transformation !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Amazing transformation ...... couldn't recomend highly enough ! Changed standatd silver rims on Range Rover to black satin. Amazing job .... it's almost artwork.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review regarding your alloy wheel colour change! We love doing alloy wheel colour changes. From silver to black - no problem. Changing the co... read more »

Excellent work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Very professional work manner, Excellent Job done I was very impressed.. I love the fact that it’s done from your home.
Great job Guys

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thanks Maxine! That's right - we come to you! Life is way to busy to be driving around leaving your car somewhere to be repaired. Our professional repair system guarantees you get the best repair... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Fixed my damaged rim

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

I was really impressed with the work that Pro Auto repairs did on the damaged rim of my new range rover. They matched the paint of the rim exactly and clearly explained to me what they would be doing before they commenced doing any work. I would definitely recommend them for fixing rims.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you for the great review! PRO Auto Repairs is an approved Range Rover/Land Rover repairer. Working on such great cars like your Range Rover really does bring us great job satisfaction. We ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Verified Customer

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I was concerned with how it would look due to the damage on my wheel was very extensive.
Very happy with the work and how the end result looked. Exceeded my expectation.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you for your review Carlo, We always strive to assist our customers in a professional and timely manner. We are very pleased to hear that your experience using our mobile alloy wheel repair... read more »

Awesome Paint Scratch Repairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Our au pairs have left plenty of "souvenirs" on our X-Trail over the years... From a ghastly gash on the passenger door to scratch marks and small dents in the paint work near the gas tank. Our little Nissan has been through the wars!

So I was very grateful for the amazing job Tony and the crew at Pro Auto Repairs did on the paintwork. They did a fab job inside our strata's parking complex without impeding residents driving in and out of the place - and they did it in a couple of hours. That was super. I left them the keys and had a new car when I came home.

It's great to deal with a service that turns up on time and does the work at the price quoted. My neighbours are keen and I'll be sending them your way. Full marks Pro Auto. Keep up the great work!

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you for such a great review Marc! After many months of hard planning, PRO Auto Repairs has recently launched our new mobile paint scratch repair service. We still come to you! We are ve... read more »

Excellent service and result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I was most impressed. Easy to deal with, super convenient, great result and reasonable price. I would happily use the service again. I hope not to need it but I expect I will.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Colin

Thank you for your review, we pride ourselves on only the highest quality repairs and are very happy to hear you that you have had a great experience with our mobile alloy wheel repair service.

All the best

Perfect Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Great work done, they were on time and my rims look brand new so thank you for your amazing work

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you Miriam for your awesome review, we really value you taking the time to leave us such a great compliment.

All the very best,
PRO Auto Repairs Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

This is the second time I have used Joe great job always punctual would highly recommend
These guys anytime .......

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you for such a great review and trusting PRO Auto Repairs for your second repair, there is no greater compliment than repeat business!!

PRO Auto Repairs Team

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

On time, great job, friendly and professional service. The wheels cane up really well and look good as new, I’m very happy with the outcome. Thank you

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you for reviewing our mobile alloy wheel repair service Nez. As you mentioned, we are unique in our field in that all repairs are conducted in our specially fitted-out work vans. The result ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Mag Wheel Repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Repairer done a very good job, very satisfied And The Repairer showed A Lot of courtesy, a good repair on two occasions.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Alf, Thank you for taking time to review our mobile alloy wheel repair service. We are extremely pleased to hear that we have put a smile on your face. If you need any repairs done in the f... read more »

Thank You.

Great professional service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

I couldn’t be happier with the quality of the repair. Their staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The repair was fast and I didn’t have to leave home, at all. Special thanks to Paul Burr.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Gus,

Thank you for sending us your great review, just awesome!

If you ever need your alloy wheel curb damage repaired again, we would be more than happy to assist.

1 of 8 pages