Review rating:

Awesome Paint Scratch Repairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Our au pairs have left plenty of "souvenirs" on our X-Trail over the years... From a ghastly gash on the passenger door to scratch marks and small dents in the paint work near the gas tank. Our little Nissan has been through the wars!

So I was very grateful for the amazing job Tony and the crew at Pro Auto Repairs did on the paintwork. They did a fab job inside our strata's parking complex without impeding residents driving in and out of the place - and they did it in a couple of hours. That was super. I left them the keys and had a new car when I came home.

It's great to deal with a service that turns up on time and does the work at the price quoted. My neighbours are keen and I'll be sending them your way. Full marks Pro Auto. Keep up the great work!

Excellent service and result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I was most impressed. Easy to deal with, super convenient, great result and reasonable price. I would happily use the service again. I hope not to need it but I expect I will.

Perfect Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Great work done, they were on time and my rims look brand new so thank you for your amazing work

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you Miriam for your awesome review, we really value you taking the time to leave us such a great compliment.

All the very best,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

This is the second time I have used Joe great job always punctual would highly recommend
These guys anytime .......

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you for such a great review and trusting PRO Auto Repairs for your second repair, there is no greater compliment than repeat business!!

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

On time, great job, friendly and professional service. The wheels cane up really well and look good as new, I’m very happy with the outcome. Thank you

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you for reviewing our mobile alloy wheel repair service Nez. As you mentioned, we are unique in our field in that all repairs are conducted in our specially fitted-out work vans. The result ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Mag Wheel Repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Repairer done a very good job, very satisfied And The Repairer showed A Lot of courtesy, a good repair on two occasions.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Alf, Thank you for taking time to review our mobile alloy wheel repair service. We are extremely pleased to hear that we have put a smile on your face. If you need any repairs done in the f... read more »

Thank You.

Great professional service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

I couldn’t be happier with the quality of the repair. Their staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The repair was fast and I didn’t have to leave home, at all. Special thanks to Paul Burr.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Gus,

Thank you for sending us your great review, just awesome!

If you ever need your alloy wheel curb damage repaired again, we would be more than happy to assist.

PRO Auto Repairs

Great service and results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

Couldn’t be happier with the repair to my wheel, service and follow up was first class. No hesitation in using them next time.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Jas,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you choosing PRO Auto Repairs as your preferred alloy wheel repairer.

Kind regards

Super fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Technician was on time, was very friendly and accommodating. Very happy with his work and would definitely use him again.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you for sending us your great review, just awesome!

Wheels look great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Prior to selling our car we called Pro Auto Repairs to fix heavy gutter rash. Good communication, good price, quick turnaround, all in all +Ve experience (should have done it earlier).

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your really great review!! Having great alloys before selling a vehicle can really make a big difference in completing that sale. We are really pleased to have been of assistance to you.

Fantastic rims

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Great service,second to none very professional from the phone call to the repair, wasn’t expecting the finish considering the state of the rims. Highly recommend and I tell everyone who asks.thanks again

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Schoey

Thank you for your review, we pride ourselves on only the highest quality repairs and are very happy to hear you that you have had a great experience with our mobile alloy wheel repair service.

All the best

Awesome Rim repairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

The team were excellent. They came on time, completed the repairs efficiently and made my Rims look as they just came out from the factory

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Mrs G

Thank you for your review, we are ecstatic you are happy with our mobile wheel repair service, and more than happy to help you out if you ever require our services again.

Excellant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

From the first phone call, staff were curtious and professional. The day of service, they arrived on time, were very informative, very thorough and professional. I am very pleased with the result and would not hesitate to call for their services again. Highly recommended.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Feathers,

Thank you for your wonderful recommendation of our mobile alloy wheel repair service, we really do appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Brilliant work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Professional and efficient. You boys went out of your way to come further then your normal restricted area. The repairs are brilliant. The rims look better than the original ones. Thank you very much. I would highly recommend you to everyone I know.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Cath,

We love your review and were more than happy to travel a little further than normal.

We do our best to cover all of Sydney, and pleased to accomodate you.

PRO Auto Repairs

Excellent Customer service and product delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Excellent service. they are very Prompt and thorough and they follow up very well. The quality of the workmanship and the fact that they cleaned up everything after they finished

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Emile,

Thank you for your 5 star review of our mobile alloy wheel repair service, its made our day!

We value customer service and quality repairs and just love to hear we are hitting the mark!

All the very best,

The best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Really happy with the repair I was thinking I would need a new wheel. You guys saved the day for me.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you so much for your wonderful review - we really appreciate you taking the time to write about our mobile alloy wheel repair service.

Happy to hear we saved the day!

All the best

Very professional work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Outstanding attention to detail, I was unsure on how good the workmanship would be at such a low price but the job was 11/10. Would recommend to anyone

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Josh

Thank you for such a great review! If only there was a 11/10! It often costs much less than people expect for our professional mobile repair service, and reviews like yours only help us spread the word.

Thanks again,

Perfect result.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Great service, couldn't be happier. Thank you. Would recommend this service to anyone needing a rim repaired. Punctual and professional.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Kev,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful recommendation and review. We are so pleased you are happy with your alloy wheel repairs.

Verified Customer

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Pro auto repairs they where easy to deal with.
Booking time was great.
Had three off the four wheels done.
They came to my house in Cecil hills
And the young man that did the work was fantastic nothing was a problem.
Answered all my questions.
Highly recommend

Patrick

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Patrick,

Wow! Thank you so much for such a great review, we really appreciate it! We like to keep the process easy and professional and thank you for your recommendation.

Verified Customer

Great Customer service and Wheel Repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

1st timer using Pro Auto Repairs. Online reviews positive. Guys come to you to do the repairs and you can drive about an hour later. They were on time, communicative and experienced in the repair / repainting.

The cost of repair was far cheaper than buying a new rim and you cannot see a difference between the original rims and the repaired rim !

I confess there were problems with matching the colour on the rim but there was never an issue with Pro Auto fixing this. Great customer experience and outcome !

The guys that came out were professional, courteous and diligent in repairs and repainting of the rim. Nothing was too much of a problem for them.

I will definitely be using Pro Auto for any future rim repairs.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you for reviewing our mobile alloy wheel repair service Norm. As you mentioned, we are unique in our field in that all repairs are conducted in our specially fitted-out work vans. The result... read more »

1 of 7 pages