Review rating:

Clean and quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Great results. Car enthusiasts take note. You will not be dissapointed. Quick and clean service. 5

I was so impresed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

I have already recommended Pro Auto to my work partners, they brought my 4 mag wheels back to new condition, they were on time, quick, very professional and the final price was a pleasant surprise! Happy to recommend Pro Auto, they deliver in so many ways, I'm very impressed! thank you, you have a very happy customer.

Chatswood, Sydney NSW

Verified Customer

Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I would personally like to thank Pro Auto for their excellent and efficient service and the perfect finished quality to my four previously blemishes alloy wheels of my Merc, they look brand new, and will remain that way.

Wheel repair well done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Mag wheel with gutter rash on outer edge of rim. Wheel finish is like a dark chrome and the repair is hard to pick.
Very happy with the result and will use again if needed, which I hope I don't have too.

Good Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Good job, happy with the service, Patrick was very helpful & Alex was on time. Work was done at my work.

Excellent customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I am very impressed with my whole experience with you guys - high quality of work, amazing customer service, and prompt delivery, all hassle-free too. Very impressed indeed that I would highly recommend you to my friends.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Butch,

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Providing great service at competitive pricing is our aim, so glad that we fulfilled this for you.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Able to organise time & place to suit me which was great. Tech's were on time & gave great explanation on what they needed to do. Quality of work was excellent & price was value for money in my opinion. Definitely use the guy's again & recommend their work.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your raving review, we are thrilled you are happy with your alloy wheel repair. It certainly has a big impact on a cars appearance!

Wheel Beauty

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

The mechanic was efficient,very quick and did a good job Appeared on time and was away quickly.
The cost was not cheap but was considered ok ultimately

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Percy,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you choosing PRO Auto Repairs as your preferred alloy wheel repairer.

PRO Auto Repairs

what an amazing job they did

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

we hit the gutter and damaged the rims they came out the next day and fixed all the rims and they are like brand new

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Jean,

Thank you for your review, we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to do so. We pride ourselves on only the highest quality repairs and service and are very happy to hear you love your alloy wheel repairs.

Wheel repainted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Tecknician was on time i had i had nine alloy wheels to be repainted and repair gutter rash big damage
Wheels were off my xr5 ford &xr8 falcon,the results were amazing restored better than new,can highly
Recommend. This company.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Paul,

Thank you for choosing PRO Auto Repairs to repair your Ford Falcon XR5 and XR8 alloy wheels, it was a real privilege and appreciate the fantastic review!

Westleigh

Private message

Professional job & Amazing service!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

I have unfortunately used their service countless times. Every time they come it’s a service that impressed me every time
Thank you!!!!

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you for such a wonderful review, and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to PRO Auto Repairs. We pride ourselves on our mobile alloy wheel repair workmanship, and receiving a review like yours ... read more »

Wheel rims look like new

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

We were very happy with the workmanship and service provided.
A much cheaper option than replacing the genuine rims and found the at home service very convenient

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Sammy,

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on our customer service and are very happy with your experience.

• 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Pro Auto is the right name for this company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Albert from Pro Auto was a true professional, he contacted me prior to the job to introduce himself and set a time. He called that morning to let me know he was on his way. The whole job from booking to finishing the wheels was one of the best business experiences I’ve ever had. Awesome full wheel colour change.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your raving review, we are thrilled you are happy with your alloy wheel colour change. It certainly has a big impact on a cars appearance!

PRO Auto Repairs

Perfect job done on my wheel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

The service was excellent turned up when said didn't take long and the gentleman that came was polite and informative I would recommend this company to everyone great service and repair job

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Vicki,

PRO Auto Repairs

Smooth and Easy + Excellent Work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Easy process to book a repair, the technician was on time and the repair was perfect, overall an excellent experience.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

We are ecstatic you're happy with the new wheels, and it's good to hear to you were happy with our mobile alloy wheel repair service.

Awesome service - great result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

The “at home” service was so much easier than what other companies required. The technicians were polite and did a great job. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi James,
Thank you for choosing PRO Auto Repairs as your preferred alloy wheel repairer and great review, we sincerely appreciate it!

PRO Auto Repairs

Professional, Punctual and best of all, PRICE!!! Thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Amazing quality of workmanship with the absolute pleasure of conducting all the work conveniently from my office.
Thanks guys, absolute champions.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Mark,
I'm glad we ticked all the boxes for you, and you are happy with our mobile wheel repair service, making it easier for you. I'm really happy you like your new wheels :)

Pro Auto Repairs

Great quality and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

I was a little dubious about using Pro Auto as they were so much less expensive than the alternatives, but the other reviews were so good I decided to give them a go. I couldn't be happier with any aspect of the service. It was a really windy day when they came to do my wheels and I thought there would be no way they could spray them, but I was wrong and the end result was excellent. I couldn't be happier and would highly recommend their service.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Brian,
It was a pleasure to look after your wheels at a great price, and very happy with your feedback, thank you! :)

Good guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Great service, on time, great work, fair price.
My go to for wheel repair work at home.
Steve Murphy , wahroonga

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Steve,
Thanks for your great review, and happy to repair your rims in Wahroonga at any time,

Amazing service & finished product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

I wanted to get my wheels colored. The team was responsive and detailed orientated.
On the day, the team arrived on time and did an impeccable job.
Love the new wheels!

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Roger,
I'm glad you're happy with the new wheels, and it's good to hear to you were happy with our colour change service.

1 of 2 pages