Review rating:

From ugly to beautiful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Damian came today to repair awful curb rash and recolour the wheels on my Mercedes R 300. The ugly wheels detracted from an otherwise awesome car. From the outset Damian inspired confidence by his manner and obvious expert knowledge. In a few short hours the transformation was absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend Damian and Pro Auto Repairs for an outstanding service. Five Stars.

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

The guy who worked on my car was skilled. Had plenty of patience getting it right, friendly and experienced. I would certainly use then again. Professional and organised. I like the fact they sent a confirmation email and would contact you when they are on the way.

Thank you.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Jiffy,

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on giving our customer's the highest quality experience, if you need any future repairs done we are more than happy to assist you again :)

Simply the best

Fantastic service.
I have used Pro Auto Repairs several times and have been so happy with the result each and every time.
Highly recommend their work.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Phillip,

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased that you have chosen us as your preferred alloy wheel repairer.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Awesome services and awesome work. Wheels look brand new. Very happy with overall service from communication to timing and work quality.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We pride ourselves on our customer service and are very happy with your experience.

Pro Auto Repairs

Great service and very convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I was very pleased with the service on three new black alloy wheels. They came to my apartment and were able to work in the underneath garage.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Jmac,

Thanks for your review, and hope your enjoying your gutter free black rims :)

Excellent job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I was a little sceptical and thought my wheel might never look quite right. Extremely happy with my wheel repair. Looks good as new!

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your kind words, if you need any future alloy wheels repaired we are always here to help :)

Kind regards

As Good As New

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Professional and reliable service with an outstanding result. Wheel looked brand new in a very short time. Highly recommend. A+++

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hello,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you choosing PRO Auto Repairs as your preferred alloy wheel repairer.

Kind regards

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

A excellent repair job performed on my scratched wheel. I cannot see were the repair has been undertaken either. The Technician (Shaun), was right on time & rang 10 minutes before arriving to say he was on his way to my home & was close by. Thank you PRO REPAIRS. for the great service & exceptional job performed

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking to time to review us ! Shaun is a great asset to the company, we will be sure to pass on your kind words to him for you.

Absolute Ripper.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Have now used them on two occasions
Workmanship is second to none brilliant in every way
Have no hesitations in recommending and referring others to use them.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We do pride ourselves on achieving high quality repairs and we really do appreciate your recommendations !

Fantastic result!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Very responsive, quick service with minimum of fuss and excellent result! I’m very happy and would recommend without any hesitation.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Simone,

It was a pleasure to look after your wheels at a great price, and very happy with your feedback, thank you! :)

Excelelent work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Great Work. Turned up when they said they would, and did a fantastic job. very reasonable pricing too. would highly recommend

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your review. Providing great service at competitive pricing is our aim, so glad that we fulfilled this for you, and look forward to helping you if you ever require our services again.

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Great work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

They were on time and the result was excellent. Great workmanship. This is a great service and terrific value for money! Highly recommended.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Katrina,

Thank you for your review and I am glad you are happy with our wheel repair service, and more than happy to help you out if you ever require our services again.

Verified Customer

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Patrick was fantastic. I’m very happy with the repair on my badly scrapped rim. Looks like a brand new rim now. I recommend Pro Auto Repair’s to anybody needing their rims repaired.
Thank you!

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Harry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us a review of our mobile alloy wheel repair service. We appreciate your kind words!!

All the best

PRO Auto Repairs Team

Professional Service and The Wheels Look Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Albert was amazing! Great service and I am very pleased with the results. Pro Auto Repairs are the place to go for wheel repairs and colour changes in Sydney.

Thank you!

Excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Hi Damian,
Albert Axalan came out and did the wheel repair this morning. The result is amazing and there is no way I could pick where the damage was. Thank you for this repair and I would appreciate it if you could please pass on my gratitude to Albert. He did a fantastic job and I am happy with the result.
Thanks and Kind Regards
Upul.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Upul,

Thank you taking the time to review your recent service with PRO Auto Repairs, and we certainly will be passing on your warm regards to Albert, he is a real trooper and a wonderful employee.

All the best,

Damian

Clean and quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Great results. Car enthusiasts take note. You will not be dissapointed. Quick and clean service. 5

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Lev,

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

I was so impresed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

I have already recommended Pro Auto to my work partners, they brought my 4 mag wheels back to new condition, they were on time, quick, very professional and the final price was a pleasant surprise! Happy to recommend Pro Auto, they deliver in so many ways, I'm very impressed! thank you, you have a very happy customer.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Colin, Your review is one of the reasons why we love our job, to give great service to our customers. We are really glad that you had a great experience, and appreciate you recommending us to yo... read more »

Thanks Damian. When you encounter a service as good as Pro Auto Repairs we should make sure that as many people as possible know what a good job your organization does, your reputation is well earned!

Thanks Colin!!

Chatswood, Sydney NSW

Verified Customer

Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I would personally like to thank Pro Auto for their excellent and efficient service and the perfect finished quality to my four previously blemishes alloy wheels of my Merc, they look brand new, and will remain that way.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Linz,

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review, it is sincerely appreciated. We are extremely happy to have been able to assist you with your Mercedes Benz alloy wheel repairs.

All the best, Damian

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Wheel repair well done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Mag wheel with gutter rash on outer edge of rim. Wheel finish is like a dark chrome and the repair is hard to pick.
Very happy with the result and will use again if needed, which I hope I don't have too.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Terry,

Thank you for sending us your review. Shadow chrome can always be a challenge to repair but thankfully we are well trained in the fine art of chrome finishes.

All the best to you,

Damian
PRO Auto Repairs

Thank you for the excellent job done.

Good Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Good job, happy with the service, Patrick was very helpful & Alex was on time. Work was done at my work.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Alen,

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. I'm glad we ticked all the boxes for you, and you are happy with our mobile wheel repair service, making it easier for you.

All the best