Review rating:

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Joel at Pro Auto is a legend!
Joel put is skills to work on some messed up alloy wheels on 2nd hand car I just bought. The guy is magic. Brought them up like new. Great job. Highly recommended.

Service second to none

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Recently picked up my Kia Stinger.
Near side wheel damaged as another vehicle pushed me into kerb.
Called the lads again.
Service impeccable as usual used Auto Pro for the third time as with my other vehicles.
Wheel repair excellent, no remnants of damage.
What can I say.
Will not hesitate to recommend them or use them again if ever needed.

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Best result at affordable price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Been quote so many rims repair for 3 wheels
So far pro auto repairs the most affordable compre to others.
Happy woth the result
Attention to detail
Punctual
And mobile so very convenient.
Staff also professional

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

These guys care about what they do. 5 hrs and nothing but a smile on the face. Beautiful result. I couldn't offer higher praise.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Pro Auto Repairs came promptly to my premises and repaired my wheel to a very high standard.
Five star service....Geoff.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you choosing PRO Auto Repairs as your preferred alloy wheel repairer.

PRO Auto Repairs

Looks brand new, excellent job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Amazing quality, the rims repaired look brand new you would even know they had damage. Pro auto repairs are no fuss company and provide excellent advise for the customer.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Anna,

Thank you for your review.

We pride ourselves on our customer service and are very happy that your experience using our alloy wheel repair service was amazing.

Kind regards,

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Very quick to respond to my quote request. Very efficient and professional service. Joel did a great job and is very committed to doing his best for the customer. My alloy wheels now look as good as new.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Peter,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our serice, Joel is a real trooper who always puts the customer first !

If you need our assistance in the future we are always here to help.

PRO AUTO REPAIRS

Quick fix- perfect match

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Unfortunately gutter rashed a rim which was a modified vehicle with custom colour. I found pro auto repairs on google and found the site very informative and the booking process easy. We scheduled a time and place and within 3 days of Initial damage they were fixed and as good as new. The team member was really nice and only took him an hour for a super affordable price.

Would definitely recommend this service.
Thanks !

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Ash, Thank you for your review of our mobile alloy wheel repair service. We pride ourselves on delivering an overall outstanding customer service and a second to none finished repair. We w... read more »

Very professional & amazing work.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

From first enquiry to completion of repair it was amazing to have such a great experience with such a professional company & repaired wheels brought my car back to new!
My online inquiry was attended to within 24 hours & both the service team as well as tech who completed the repairs were courteous & professional.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Cameron,

We are very pleased to hear that you had an fantastic experience with both our office and service team.

PRO AUTO REPAIRS

Good as new

Tech was on time
Was done in no time
car back to original state
Very pleased with job done
And saved me buying a new rim

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your review, we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to do so.

We pride ourselves on only the highest quality repairs and are very happy to hear you love your alloy wheel repairs.

Customer first

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

A superb experience. Quality of the work was exceptional and communication when booking and repairs was second to none.

Great work!

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you for reviewing our mobile alloy wheel repair service, we are ecstatic that you a please we with the service and repair you received

PRO AUTO REPAIRS.

Great friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Patrick was on time and just got on with the job. Very professional customer focus service and I would definitely use them again. Highly recommended.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your review, we are ecstatic you are happy with our wheel repair service, and more than happy to help you out if you ever require our services again.

Kind regards,

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Joel from Pro Auto Repair was on time and the repair was carried out perfectly. Can’t tell I had the damage. throughly recomend them

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you for taking the time to review our mobile alloy wheel repair service, we appreciate all your fantastic feedback!

PRO Auto Repairs

Great service, professional work and good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2018

From quoting to booking and the final result of my new looking alloys, this was a great experience with great communication. Would definitely recommend

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Jono, Thank for the great review, the whole team at PRO Auto Repairs really appreciate it. We strive for complete customer satisfaction, and high quality alloy wheel repairs always. Reviews li... read more »

Verified Customer

Is this a perfect product?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Pro Auto repairs is a top quality operation carried out by obviously well trained and skilled professionals with a focus on customer service that is rare to find. I am totally satisfied with the quality, speed and cost of the repairs to my wheels which now look like new. I have no hesitation in recommending Pro Auto Repairs.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi David, What a review! Thank you so much! We are literally speechless, its really is great feedback knowing that all our hard work is paying off and we are meeting our customers expectations o... read more »

Grate work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

The guy I had was so goo spent time and effect on every wheel thanks pro wheel repirs grate work

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Hi Scotty,

Thank you for sending us your great review, just awesome!

If you ever need your alloy wheel curb damage repaired again, we would be more than happy to assist.

2nd time around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

This is the 2nd time around using the services of Pro Auto Repairs. As usual, fast and efficient service. Unable to detect the damage. Highly recommended.

May 6th 2018 Update: Perfect

Joel from Pro Auto Repairs arrived on time and completed the job quickly. Extremely happy with the result. Highly recommended.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

There is no higher satisfaction than a returning client followed by such a fantastic review - thank you.

Perfect job done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Wheel repair was done perfectly. Will definitely use again in the future if ever needed. Professional equipment used and the convenience of having it done at home is much better than going to a repair shop.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you Paulo for your review. Our highly trained and skilled staff are magicians when it comes to repairing your curbed or guttered alloy wheels. All backed by a full warranty. We sincerely ap... read more »

A better result than I expected!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

I was gutted when I scrapped the wheel of my recently purchased vehicle. You know that feeling ... This was a deep scrape about 5 cm long on the edge of the wheel against the tire. I shopped around for a repairer, receiving several quotes. Pro Auto Repairs stood out as the cheapest of the quotes I received and their approach was to work on the wheel off of the vehicle (in their specialised van) and at my premises. Albert turned up, explained the process of repair and committed to repairing the wheel as close as unnoticeable as possible given the degree of damage. Within the hour the wheel was repaired to where I now cannot detect where the damage was. It was also painted to match the wheel colour and put back onto the car. Very happy with the result, despite my earlier concerns of the end result. Can definitiely recommend the service - prompt, competitively priced and quality workmanship.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

Thank you for reviewing our mobile alloy wheel repair service Elias. As you mentioned, we are unique in our field in that all repairs are conducted in our specially fitted-out work vans. The resul... read more »

Very professional service, the repair is undetectable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

I have a 2017 Holden Commodore SSV Redline with the optional 20" wheels which are painted in a high gloss black finish. I managed to scratch this finish quite badly and the repair is totally undetectable. I'm very pleased and the price was much lower than replacing the wheel. AAA service all the way.

Comments
Pro Auto Repairs Official

It was an absolute pleasure to work on your 2017 Holden Commodore SSV Redline. Large gloss black alloy wheels can be a bit tricky to repair, and if not done correctly can really look awful. Thank ... read more »

1 of 4 pages