Helpful and thorough

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Thanks Liyxi for being so easy to deal with. Liyxi managed a complicated nomination sale involving a number of different parties. Throughout the process, Liyxi diligently answered our questions, kept us informed of progress and chased all the relevant parties. We were very happy with her service.

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Dear Jess,
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that your experience with Liyxi was satisfying and easy.
We hope to work with you again for future conveyancing matters.

Verified Customer

Very good conveyancers - would recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Peter made the seemingly daunting process of buying a house feel very easy - he was very communicative and helpful, keeping us up to date frequently and answering our questions very promptly. When there was a delay in our settlement from the vendor's end, Peter helped us promptly organise a license agreement with the vendor so we could still move in before official settlement.

Provey came recommended to us, and I would happily recommend them to anyone else.

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Dear Tom, Thank you for your kind review, and hope you are satisfied with your new property. We are happy to hear your time with Peter was seamless and provided ease to your purchase. We hope to wo... read more »

Seamless and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Thanks Peter for your help in making it a smooth and simple process! Almost everything was done online and you were accessible by phone when I had questions.

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Dear Nghiep,
Thank you for your review, we will pass the feedback onto to Peter.
We hope you are satisfied with our service; hope to work with you again!

Camden Park

Great conveyancers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Karen from Provey Legal was very easy to deal with. We were constantly kept up to date with everything and all questions were easily answered.

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Dear Jill,
Thank you for your review, we'll pass this feedback to our staff.
We thank you for choosing our for the conveyancing of your property.

Excellent conveyancing services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

My experience with Provey has been very satisfying. Provey were very professional and answered my queries patiently. I would admit I made numerous calls whilst Karen and Kenneth were very patient and responsive.

I would like to thank Karen and team to help me settle my properties in a very short timeframe.

- Rishi

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Dear Rishi,
We thank you so much for sticking with us and choosing our company for your properties. Our company values feedback and strive to improve ourselves.
Enjoy your new properties and hope to hear from you soon!

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 15 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Extremely professional and organised!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

My wife and I were forced to look for a new conveyancer at short notice as our initial conveyancer stopped responding to calls and emails for several weeks. He later told us he had gone on holidays which was just shocking in itself. After doing a bit of research I contacted Provey Legal and got allocated Peter as our new conveyancer. Great move!! Peter stepped in and just controlled everything, we needed changes made to our contract as it still had the old conveyancer listed. Peter took care of everything for us and kept us updated via email at every stage. We settled right on time yesterday morning and now own our land. Immediately after settlement Peter of course contacted us to say everything had gone through and that he had enjoyed working with us.
The beauty of Provey is that they just seem to be so organised and efficient which is awesome as purchasing land is stressful enough. We would definitely recommend Provey Legal to anyone looking for a conveyancer.

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Dear Pat,
We thank you for your kind review and highly value your feedback. Our company aims to improve ourselves utilizing words from our valued clients.
We hope to hear from you again with any future properties.
Thanks again!

• 8 helpful votes

Very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

The entire process occurred online. I may have had one phone call with my conveyancer, Peter, but otherwise the whole thing takes place electronically, with updates via e-mail and on the web, using their settlement tracker. For me, this was ideal, as I'm terrible with answering my phone and much better with e-mail. Peter was extremely professional, quick, and gracious in our correspondence, despite my utter cluelessness about the settlement process. Our settlement was very tight (~3 weeks!), and Peter handled my queries and anxiety gracefully and on time.

I'd highly recommend Provey for those who are comfortable with a predominantly online conveyancing process. I can't say whether they'd be great for people who prefer a more traditional face-to-face process, as this was not part of my experience. Frankly, I have no idea if they offer such a service. But for us, it was exactly what we needed at a very reasonable price.

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Dear Bryan, We thank you so much for your review, and appreciate your time in writing your thoughts. Please note that any sort of feedback is beneficial in improving our company in any sort of way.... read more »

Victoria

• 2 helpful votes

Soooooo Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Peter of Provey Conveyancers without doubt saved the day...Peter was acting on behalf of our Daughter & Son-in-Law in the purchase of their first home. The service was great from day one. When it came to settlement The Vendors Agent stuffed up such a simple matter, but that stuff up stopped settlement taking place...With all the calm professionalism in the world Peter worked for several hours, including pointing the Vendors Totally Useless Agent in the right direction, to make settlement happen. He kept our Daughter fully informed & instilled calmness. This extra work came as part of their brilliant service fee.....Would I use this firm.....Yes, without hesitation, & although the firm probably has several solicitors to oversee settlements I would ask for Peter.

Melbourne, VIC

• 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Used then when my other conveyancers left in a ditch and they managed to sort out all the issues and settle the land in record time. Can't thank you enough!

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Dear Dez,
We would like to personally thank you for your review and feedback. Our team values feedback highly, and we constantly aim to improve our services for our clients.
We hope to come into contact with you again.

Sydney

Don't bother

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Selling our property in Abbotsford. As Provey assisted us with the purchase, we thought it logical to appoint them again. Bad move. Day 1 (just after paying the deposit) I had a couple of questions that I felt were better addressed on the phone. Despite leaving 2 messages and an email requesting a call, no phone call has ever been made to me. I've since asked for a refund. Not a good start Provey.

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Dear Dee, We thank you for choosing our company once again for your property, however, we deeply apologise for failing to satisfy your services. We always strive to provide a professional outlook t... read more »

Hi Provey,
Feel free to contact me to discuss my experience.
You have my number!
Dee

We could manage to settle on time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

My land settlement notice came up quickly and we had only 14 days to sort everything out quickly. With the help of Provey team we could do it. My cordial thanks to everyone involved. My main point of contact went on maternal leave and his colleague did an amazing job to back her up. Well done guys.

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Dear Altynbek, we kindly appreciate your review and rating, and take feedback very seriously. I would like to congratulate you on your purchased property, and I hope we can touch base in the future.

Provey Conveyancing Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I encountered no problems with Provey during the long wait for my apartment purchase.Enquiries were always answered promptly.Very good service.

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Dear Fred, Firstly, we appreciate your time and your decision to use our company. We would also like to express our thanks for your kind words and rating, every word of feedback improves the status... read more »

• 6 helpful votes

Very professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

We've been with Provey for 4 years already. We bought a vacant land using their service 4 years ago and bought another house with them which just settled last week. Their service is always up to standard and very professional. The customer service is excellent as well. Emma is always able to answer my queries in a timely manner. I will for sure recommend this business, no doubt. It's hassle-free.

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Dear Vikki, We appreciate your ongoing service and choice to utilise our company, for the purchase of your properties. Thank you again for your feedback, as it will greatly improve our services. We... read more »

Melbourne, VIC

Verified Customer

Cut our losses and chose another conveyancer

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

We originally chose provey over another conveyancer despite their pricing being more dear, as we had read many good reviews online about them. All was well in the beginning, until we actually needed them to do their job and we found nothing was being done.
- Emailed them our land contract, got a reply saying they will process it and prepare the appropriate documents for us to sign. Never heard from them again. Months later, contacted them again about a different matter and our conveyancer stated they still haven’t received our land contract and if we can send it to them. DESPITE getting a reply months beforehand saying they DID receive it.
- Our land settlement got delayed 5 months. Our developer contacted our conveyancer to pass on the message to us (to sign the appropriate paperwork so we can get compensated, which needed to be submitted before a certain date). Our conveyancer never contacted us/informed us of what was going on. If our land developer didn't contact us directly themselves, we would have never even known our land settlement was delayed by 5 months.
So what exactly were we paying Provey to even do? We decided to cut our losses with the non-refundable deposit and find a different conveyancer who actually got the job done.

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Provey Conveyancing takes feedback from our clients very seriously. As such we conduct reviews and identify any process errors that may have occurred. This means moving forward we can ensure all co... read more »

Australia

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes

Average service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

My conveyancer was [name removed]. I engaged Provey because of good reviews on this site. It was a short settlement so I suppose there was a lot for her to do, however she was never around when I tried to call, took days to respond to emails, then on settlement date she miscalculated sums (I was owed rent money by previous owners, but she calculated that I owed them, which I paid and then there was a whole process later of chasing that money back). And most importantly, 12 monhts later now I realise there was a building permit in place on the property that was never finalised, and [name removed] should have easily picked that up had she done the proper checks with local council. But she hadn't (even though I got charged for that service). When I contacted her about it, I received no response. So now I am responsible for organising inspections and seeking extensions for work that I never had done in the first place, or had knowledge of. Overall, perhaps the agency is ok and you might have better luck with someone else, but this was my experience and I wanted to share it.

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

We take all feedback seriously and take steps to address any areas of concern. If any of our conveyancing processes have not been met or we identify any missing steps, we take action. This may be i... read more »

I tried sending an email to this address but it always bounces back as non existent. I also sent an email to Provey customer service which I found on the website, and I never received a reply.

Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Dear Ana, I would like to discuss further however we cannot identify you through this website. To avoid any further delay let me have your contact details. Alternative please telephone our office a... read more »

• 1 review
  • 4 questions

Verified Customer

Two property sold and very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I have sold my two property with Provey, they are very professional and good communication, easy to deal and always reply my email.

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Would not hesitate to recommend Prove to anybody, a refreshing approach to conveyancing. Very professional and always happy to answer any questions. Great work guys!

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

Provey conveyancing provided an amazing service from start to finish. Their communication was fantastic and always on top of everything. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Good service and easy online process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

The conveyancing was completed without any hiccups. Correspondence was mostly done online and via email which suited us fine. Good follow up and detailed online reminders but at times I would have appreciated more verbal contact. Having said this I did opt for email correspondence and when I telephoned in my conveyancer was always generous with her knowledge and time. Would definitely recommend those who prefer an online approach.

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Thank you. We understand that you opted for conveyancer representation with online contact. We do offer two service packages. For your future transaciton, we are happy to offer our concierge servic... read more »

Verified Customer

Very happy with the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

We were very happy with the service we received from Provey. Courteous, friendly and responsive service from our conveyancer. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any of our friends.

Comments
Provey Conveyancers Melbourne Official

Thank you very much Eric.

1 of 2 pages