Verified Customer

Timely and a business strategy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

All on line, no talking and just the facts. The way I like it! Max value for minimum input. No calling to see my relationship manager with a big 4 bank. Easy access to quick credit for capital outlay and reno. Worthy investment not loan in my opinion. I believe peer to peer lending is the future. Maybe I'm actually borrowing from myself? Gotta love that! It's called a win win

Paddington

Private message

Simple, straight forward personal load.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

A good value service that was easy to apply and complete. The whole loan application took about 20 minutes and is very easy to complete.

Finally, the rate was far better than was available from the big banks.

Very Misleading

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

Very misleading and no customer service. Company lies about rates just to get you over the line which then puts your credit score at risk.
Do not recommend this company at all

Comments
RateSetter Official

Hi, I'm sorry if you felt that our rates were not clear, they are based on the loan term you select as well as your individual circumstances, however the rates and the fees are displayed as soon as... read more »

100% satisfaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

Fantastic customer service and quick turn around for approval and transfer of funds.
The rate is very competitive and the terms are simple to understand.
Overall the application process was quick and easy.

Perfect timing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

It was easy and quick transaction. Thanks to the team that help me process. Will definitely recommend with my family and friends.

Fast and reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Very impressed with the service from application to final answer. Customer service excellent all documents regarding loan simple no hidden fees

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

The whole solar business and the Government rebate was easy because I did my homework. Impact energy went above and beyond. This company of rate setter offers a low rate, over the course of loan it works out better compared to no interest free. Hidden costs...

Terrific service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Easy to do business with. Very professional staff who were friendly and very informative. No issues to report and I was very happy with the service I received.

great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

friendly, effecient service with a great rate, thankyou, it will certainly help us to go ahead with our future plans for our house

Very quick response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Really appreciat , something get quicker then ur expect , that's really awesome , good job u guys doing .

Rate setter were so helpful in a hard time for me I would highly recommend them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Very satisfied with the quick response to organising my loan for me. I would highly recommend anyone going through a rough settlement to utilise Rate setter

Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I have just had a great experience with this service. My loan application was processed quickly, and the team was efficient and professional. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for an easy to navigate loan experience.

Easiest loan you will ever apply for.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

The service was great, the loan application was easy, fast and less complicated than any other I have applied for in the past and the rates are some of the best you can get.
Thanks to all the people involved.

Brisbane

Private message

Verified Customer

Fast, easy and a great rate!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Always sceptical when borrowing money, there are some bad company’s out there with hidden fees and charges.
When I can across RateSetter everything was laid out in front, all the costs were clear. They gave me piece of mind knowing what I was signing up for. They explained every aspect of the loan from start to finish. All questions I had were answered fast and honestly by there staff.
I will definitely be using them again.

Thank you so smooth and straight forward

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Fine, easy to fill out forms. Documents needed Sent safely and communication prompt. Follow up and approval quick. Just went on line and finalised within minutes.

Professional and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

A painless and professional application process. Prompt service and great communication. Very good rate obtained, and everything I wanted was considered.

Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Affordable rate which factors in conveniently for me. Very minimal fees and charges which is great. Excellent customer service . Highly recommended.

Solar Panel approval

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Customer service was exceptional kept you updated during the process period follow up when needed was great. Rate is compatible with the bank rates.

Service factor

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Cavell Potoru was very helpful and assisted with overcoming some blockages
Overall fast and efficient responses and a good loan facility

Professional and prompt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

A great experience, hassle free and very competitive. Undercut the normal car loan rate offered by dealerships significantly! a very quick service. Thank you Savvy and Ratesetter and the representative who helped me

1 of 86 pages

Hi, I recently applied for a loan and have had no response and can't get through on the phone. Would like to know what is going on?

Matt asked on Dec 08, 2018

Answer this

Hi Matt,
I'm sorry if you experienced an issue when you tried to contact us regarding your application. Can I just clarify which contact number you tried to contact us or and when? If you would be able to contact me on 1300 768 710 or send an email to contact@ratesetter.com.au and I will be able to assist you further.
Once again I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Steph
Customer Service Manager

My loan has been approved yesterday. And I signed my documents yesterday afternoon. How long does it usually tale for the funds to be in your bank account?

Sarah asked on Dec 07, 2018

Can a student visa holder apply for loan?

Jonalyn Angopa asked on Oct 26, 2018

Answer this

Yes you can as long as the term of loan does not exceed the length of visa.
Also have to meet certain criteria

Hi Jonalyn,

We are able to consider applications from students that are on certain visas, if you could contact us on 1300 768 710 or email contact@ratesetter.com.au and we can let you know if your visa is an eligible visa.

We also require that you are at least 21, living in Australia, have a good credit history and are receiving income from employment you can verify in order to be eligible to apply for a loan with us.

If you have any queries or want to discuss this further, please contact us, we're happy to help.
Thanks,