An efficient process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

This is a sensible and well-managed way of borrowing money. Costs are moderate and I have received a competitive rate.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Ratesetter were very easy and helpful to use . Will recommend to family and friends . Very professional and courteous staff . Great rates as well .

Easy and quick.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

The experience I had with Ratesetter was fantastic. The rate I received was very competitive and the process was quick and painless.

Quick, easy and simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I couldn't believe how easy it was to apply for and receive the loan, all done without leaving my house, no running around gathering documentation etc. Definitely would recommend RateSetter to anyone.

Verified Customer

Great and fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Very satisfied with the whole process and how fast it took... would definitely recommend to others! No unexpected or hidden costs etc... thanks guys

Amazed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Unbelievably easy to apply with extremely fast service. It was nearly too good to be true. Very happy. Thank you

Very Quick & Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Applying and getting this loan online has been very quick and pain free, great service and very fast.
I will definitely be using RateSetter again in the future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

They were very Fast and efficient no mucking around and very helpful. Very satisfied. I would strongly recommend to everyone

So quick and simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Finally uncomplicated paperless applications.
So easy and quick approval.
And a much better interest rate than offered by the dealer.

Far Superior to the Banks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

I was with the NAB for 45 years. Over that time I would have had total borrowings of about $1.5m and every penny paid back and on time. Also as a solicitor sometimes NAB had millions of interest free dollars sitting my trust account. Their offer on a very simple personal loan was13% and would not budge! Rate Setter are far better on interest rates, an excellent website application process and the uploading of verification documents was seamless. Also you actually could ring and speak directly to a human being! Only comment to improve is to adjust their application process to be able to state whether expenses are joint or single. Would have cut down some needless calls to me. I wish every success to them. Finally, their thorough but efficient credit assessment process should give comfort to anybody wishing to lend through them.

Best loan ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Excellent to deal with and very easy to do. I was very impressed how quick and easy it was to organize.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I am very satisfied with the customer service and the process was smooth all the way. Only if the rate could have been better. Overall great service.

I wish everything was this easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I like to say this was very pleasant application to go through.The staff were very friendly and helpful and it was a very quick procedure.

Excellent Customer Experience!

Easy process
1. Complete online form
2. Provide all your documentation
3. Loan is ready to go !

Excellent customer experience and got a better rate at the end of process!!

So easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I cannot fault the customer service from RateSetter. The online application was fast and easy and questions I had were answered quickly and clearly with a phone call.
I was informed of all costs beforehand, when there was a query about my employment a representative called me to clarify and it was as simple as that.
The rate I received is above and beyond my expectations.
I honestly could not be happier.

Quick response in a timely manner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Appreciate the services provided and highly recommend it to all who need help, customer service was great after answering and knowing I was against time

Good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Good customer service and communication skills with friendly helpful staff. Clear policies and guidelines I have no complaints with the services provided toe

Easy breezy very happy with rate setter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Happy with the rate and setup..
I would highly recommend ratesetter to my friends and family..
Customer service was quick and helpful good work..

Cannot fault them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

My broker Brendan Styles got me onto them. Low interest rates and it got matched to an even lower rate when the final approval came through. Way better to deal with than Banks. Would recommend them to anyone.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Investor (2nd Month payments)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I am using RateSetter as a lender. The user interface is easy to use and quickly get used to. I was very happy to see my first payments last month and i'm getting more excited to see my compounding interest in the 2nd month.

Unfortunately rate setter does not have a mechanism to distribute a lenders cash between several borrowers - essentially a method of de-risking your exposure to one big borrower. However from what i can tell, competitors also do not have a similar mechanism. However the lender can achieve a desired level of diversification by lending small amounts amounts over a longer period of time. If there existed an algorithm to evenly distribute lenders money among many lenders, this would be desirable and i'd give RateSetter 5 stars.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 80 pages

Hello. I applied for a personal loan but have not received a response as to whether it is approved or not. How long does the process take? From what I read, approval should be quick.

Bec asked on Sep 30, 2018

Hi Rebecca,
Our standard time frames are that you should receive a decision within 2 business days after we have received all of the required documents for the application to be assessed. As there was a public holiday in NSW yesterday this does mean that there may be a slight delay in being contacted by us.
It does look as though a member of the credit team has been in touch with you this morning regarding your application to request further information.
If you have any further queries please contact us on 1300 768 710.
Thanks,
Steph
Customer Service Manager

I would like to get a loan to consolidate debt. I am starting a new job and at present only have my contract as prof of earnings, would you except this or would I need to wait several months before applying.

Andy asked on Sep 01, 2018

Answer this

Did you get a response for this. Same situation

I'm looking to do some debt consolidation and was looking at around 60k to basically payout a couple of loans and a credit card and only be charged interest for 1 thing. Is there anyway to go through rate setters as the reviews seem to be really good and clear? Thanks!

Tim H asked on Jun 06, 2018

Answer this

Dont bother mate. Try Society One! They are much much better :)

Hi Tim,

I'm so sorry for the delay in replying to this.

The first step in applying for a RateSetter loan is to request a RateEstimate, which takes only 1 minute and allows us to make the initial assessment of your borrowing potential and provide you with an interest rate and fee quote. However please be aware that our maximum loan amount is $45,000.

Requesting a RateEstimate wont impact your credit score and there's absolutely no obligation to proceed to apply for a RateSetter loan. It's free and will only take you a few minutes to complete.

You can request a RateEstimate by visiting the following link: https://www.ratesetter.com.au/

Thanks,