Highly recommend, VeryProffesional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Rhino Plumbers were extremely helpful and supportive for my blocked drainage system. I had a major issue with my drainage system and gave them a call in the morning, and had the problem fixed by the evening. Both were extremely cooperative, punctual and efficient and the quote was reasonable too (actually less than expected!). Would highly recommend their services to all in need of emergency plumbing services or any major drainage issue. Their mini excavator machine is highly effective to complete any excavation work, mainly because I had a very small side access for the machine however they were able to make it work. Additionally anyone experiencing issues with their drainage should opt for the camera inspection service offered by Rhino Plumbers as I myself had installation issues with my drainage pipes rather than an actual blockage.

Croydon

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Rhino price is not the cheapest but not the most expensive that we found when we posting the work on hipages website. However Richard turn up on time with a smiling and happy face, he's gave me a quote which is OK but missing out a few details. However his dad (Adam) corrected it later.
They got the job and the rest is history. Love they working attitudes, we adding more works and they just took it with both hand and not over charging us for it. Some of the work that they not so sure the success of it, they guiding me to contact the right company who's can handle the work better for us.
They replace all my old (100 years old) sewer pipe and all my broken storm water pipes ensure all running freely, all the works done in 2 days. Costing us extra $2,300.00 from the original quoted, but we got a lot more works done.
Both me and my wife love it. Thanks Adam, Richard and work mate for a good two days funs working with you guys. Cheers

• 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Workmanship fine, very expensive. Make sure you get a detailed quote before commencing work.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

[name removed] arrived 1 hour late.

Charged $800 to replace 2 x bathroom taps and spout, 2 shower taps and 2 brass outdoor taps. Thought it was expensive at the time, but the invoice was not itemized.

Finally got around to checking the prices at the local Reece for the parts used (which is where he bought them), and felt compelled to post this review:

Posh Bristol Deluxe Shower Set Chrome $119.99

Posh Bristol Bath Set Chrome $69.99

The outdoor taps retail from bunnings for $12.85 - but I will give them the benefit of the doubt and say $25 ea

So $800 for a 1 hour job with $240 in parts, works out to $560 for labour and travel.

Wow, that's expensive, I definitely would not use them again. Workmanship was fine, but felt taken advantage of with the price. Make sure you get a detailed quote before getting them to do the work - I did ask for one, but he said he would sort it out on the day, and the Mrs didn't ask before he started work.

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Very professional, very experienced, have all the tools to do the job. The staff is also very friendly and patient. Job well done with reasonable price. Very happy with their service.

Verified Customer

Great service with reasonable price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

Ronnie, John and Richard have done a great job in repairing my drain block with their profession at a reasonable price. Drain blocked at home and the 1st plumber from a different company came without success. Because being unable to put camera through to detect the problem, it was advised to excavate first to be able to put camera through to identify the problem.

Ronnie came and offered suggestion to do the inspection from the other end on the boundary trap. Without clear location on the sewer diagram of this boundary trap, the team helped with locating this position in the front garden and repaired the problem and backfilled which maintained garden in a good condition.

Moreover, these guys are friendly and easy-going. They came on time and completed the job beautifully. I am very satisfied with their job and hence would recommend the team for your plumber work.

Great Plumbing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

Came out next day and fixed the problem with professionalism.
Very happy with Rhino plumbing service, will recommend to others.

Terrible Service and Arrogant Owner.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

I had a blocked pipe and was quoted $185. The boys used the Jetty on the wrong pipe and the next day the bathroom flooded. I called the plumber to tell him of the problem and was told to speak with the owner who happened to be his father, [name removed].

He was a very obnoxious man who somehow tried to blame me. He said I would need to pay another $185 even though it was completely their fault. I got a different plumber to come in today and he couldn't understand how they stuffed up such a basic job and fixed the problem quicker and cheaper. I have never written a review in my life but the disgusting customer service from the owner [name removed] warranted it. Deal with this crook at your own risk, but keep in mind if something goes wrong, you're on your own. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Comments
Rhino Plumbing & Drainage Official

Understand your frustrated and upset as you explained you were unemployed and didn't have much funds. Unfortunately we can't keep attending (for the third time now) and jet for free. Bear in mind w... read more »

Awesome local plumber

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Adam from Rhino is really helpful, resolve the problem for our blocked sink promptly, fair and fixed charge, Highly recommended!!! Will use Rhino again!

Great service and friendly team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Ronnie was great, gave full advice, did work in quick time, and explained in detail, would recommend to anyone
Gurinder

Fantastic work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Adam was very accommodating and quick to send his guys out. The boys showed up on time and were very patient when it turned out we'd bought the wrong toilet. They helped us source the correct toilet and then fitted it. They were polite and easy to deal with. Will definitely use them again if the need arises.

Sewer S Bend Replace

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

The gents from rhinoplumbing were professionals in there workmanship
Quick turnaround in job very pleasedl
Happy to accomadate clients requests

Jimy

Strathfield

Verified Customer

Seemed very professional and knowledgeable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Got in contact with Ronnie through OneFlare and he came within five minutes to give a free quote to help fix up some plumbing issues caused by another plumber. Very competitive quote and was very happy with the service

Highly recommend, super plumbers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

They are very professional, on time, offering a great price with an excellent job. Particularly they are keeping customer informed with honest information, also are good listeners and helpers. Thanks to Rhino Plumber very much!

Comments
Rhino Plumbing & Drainage Official

Hi Donna, thank you very much for your awesome feedback comments and 5 star recommendation for the stormwater plumbing job and excavation in Castle Hill We are plumbers who specialise in all aspect... read more »

Saturday Morning Callout

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

Called them on Saturday morning. They were at my place within 10 mins and unblocked our drains right away. Fast, efficient and professional. Very happy customer.

Comments
Rhino Plumbing & Drainage Official

Thank you for your review and 5 star recommendation re the blocked toilet. We were able to attend to your toilet blockage emergency immediately, clean the sewer lines & clear the blockage. Glad you... read more »

Very friendly and efficient A++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Friendly and professional. Pricing was very reasonable comparing to others. Would recommend this company to everyone.

Definitely will be my 1st choice again next time.

Comments
Rhino Plumbing & Drainage Official

Thank you for your 5 star review, taking time out to post & your valuable recommendation. Rhino Plumbers are always striving hard to offer the best plumbing solutions at a very reasonable and affor... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Thanks guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Very reliable and great value for money.
Thanks for quickly attending to my blockage problem.
I will definitely recommend you to family and friends.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Rhino Plumbing & Drainage Official

Thank you Wendy, a large portion of our work is to unblock a drain Sydney wide Our plumbing utes are fully equipped and carry the best hydro jetting equipment and nozzles on board. Glad we met your... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Quick and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Quick service, I rang them on Wednesday, Ronnie shown up within an hour, and replaced my broken sewer line next day.
So professional, so quick and so affordable.
I would recomanded Rhino Plumbers

Kellyville

Private message

Prompt, professional and on time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

We came home on Thursday evening to discover a blocked sewer. We posted the job on HIPAGES.
We received numerous calls and quotes from other plumbers but it was Rhino Plumbing we chose after they offered a fixed price quote and next morning service.
True to their word they arrived at 9am, the tradie called ahead to let us know he was enroute and completed the job as promised.
Rhino Pumbing is prompt, professional and on time.

Excellent job, Ronnie is amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

They unblocked the sink in a very professional way, water pressure hose, thanks guys.
Ronnie has great communication, very nice guy.
Highly recommended.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Great job done!! Friendly staff and did their job on time and everything was perfect. After repair everything is working good till and hope for the rest as well.

1 of 2 pages