Quick and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Quick service, I rang them on Wednesday, Ronnie shown up within an hour, and replaced my broken sewer line next day.
So professional, so quick and so affordable.
I would recomanded Rhino Plumbers

Prompt, professional and on time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

We came home on Thursday evening to discover a blocked sewer. We posted the job on HIPAGES.
We received numerous calls and quotes from other plumbers but it was Rhino Plumbing we chose after they offered a fixed price quote and next morning service.
True to their word they arrived at 9am, the tradie called ahead to let us know he was enroute and completed the job as promised.
Rhino Pumbing is prompt, professional and on time.

Excellent job, Ronnie is amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

They unblocked the sink in a very professional way, water pressure hose, thanks guys.
Ronnie has great communication, very nice guy.
Highly recommended.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Great job done!! Friendly staff and did their job on time and everything was perfect. After repair everything is working good till and hope for the rest as well.

Job well done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Prompt, friendly, reasonable price - very happy with Rhino plumbing service, will recommend to my friends. Communication also excellent. Will use the service in the future.

CCTV of drain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

From the enitional phone call right through to doing the job , I found them Reliable, professional and great communication. Will use again.

Job done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

It's not often that a ready arrives on time but the guys actually arrived ten minutes early, they got straight into the job and cleaned up my mess of storm drains neatly and quickly

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Job Completed but clean up needed after

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

Service punctual and staff pleasant and courteous. A little annoyed that so much rubbish was left after the job was completed. After paying $9000 for landscaping and then have to buy more bark chip to redo some areas was a little annoying. Also, I got phone quote and was not told it was COD that would have been good to know prior.

Not good

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Had originally put in an excellent review am now revising. We paid for a leaky shower to be fixed plus new taps put in the toilet. Great job. that was 29.9.16. The shower started leaking again in beginning of February 2017. Just found paperwork rang today and they said they would have to charge the full amount. Would rather get another plumber as it might happen again. I am a pensioner and cannot throw money around. Not very good customer service.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 11 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

Came to look at a job to fix a storm water pipe, they really didn't do much as to change the pipe an was told by another plumper never to use a jenco connector its weak it just cutting corners. Charge a lot for a pipe still wasn't correct. Got someone else an now its working good. I guess there good on the simple jobs wouldn't recommend them hard jobs sorry.

Satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

I am extremely happy with their service from start to finish, their customer service is exceptional, they are quick and efficient with respect to responding to jobs, attending to and completing them in a timely and professional manner and on budget. I would definitely use them again and I would highly recommend them.

Blocked manhole

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Yesterday, I put out my request and Adam of Rhino, responded very promptly with very very reasonable price. He was very understanding about my situation. In spite of that, he still asked his 2 wonderful boys to look into my case. I was available today, and they turned up on time this morning and were very patient, polite and professional. They took their time to explain, they gave me good advice and taught me what are the things to look out for. As the blockage seem to have corrected by the time they arrived, they did not charge me a single cent!!!

Other plumbers would easily charge $120 plus for call out, but Adam had so kindly asked his 2 lovely boys to help me out. Adam is professional, reasonable and compassionate (a man with a lovely heart), not many around in this day and age.

My family and I are very happy and impressed indeed, and we will be giving them our next job. My heartfelt thanks to Adam and his 2 wonderful boys. Very happy indeed!!!

1 of 2 pages