Helena Valley

Great seat, very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

We purchased this seat for our 2 yo and have been very happy with it. Was easy to install. The straps are easy to adjust and my son does not get too hot and sweaty. I haven't had to clean it yet but looks as though the cover should come off with ease.

Good little chair

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

We bought this as a spare for my grandchildren and it has all the safety features we were after. Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to unclip the buckle and we now have a curious toddler who likes to remove her arms from the straps - solved this with a houdini strap. Easy to vacuum and babies look comfortable.

Comfortable, easy to use, great quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

This seat is super comfy for bub, she fits snuggly in it.

Straps are easy to use (tighten and loosen) and tuck away to avoid getting too hot if in the sun.

Very easy to adjust height...

Love love love this car seat and would definitely buy it again when needed for our next bub

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Happy with the product overall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

After some research, we bought this product and have absolutely no regrets. The key selling point was the Britax reliability and being able to use this product for our child for 4 years. Its easy to install and easy to use. Our baby have no problems sleeping in it which is always a plus

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Safe n Sound as the name suggest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Have used this seat for 7 months now since baby's birth, looks comfortable/snug/safe and baby never complains in it, falls asleep soundly. Material is great, very easy to wipe clean and stays cool for bub. For a short person, it does take a bit of effort to tighten the seat belt, wish I could tighten by pulling the strap sideways rather than upwards (but that's just me).

Cheltenham, VIC

Verified Purchase

Happy with product. Easy to install.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

After doing some research we decided to buy this Britax Millenia SICT car seat for our baby. First, I loved the fact that it was soo easy to install (both isofix and seatbelt method) following the video provided in the Britax website. So, we can move the car seat between our cars easily. Baby seems comfortable in the car seat. The belts are easy to adjust.

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Ina, Thanks for your fantastic review. We are glad to hear that you found our car seat easy to install and that your baby is comfortable in their seat. If we can assist you with anything in th... read more »

melbourne

Easy and comfortable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

I bought this for my baby boy when I was looking for an Infant career, but this product was able to save a lot of money for me as this could be used from year 0-4 years making it suitable for newborn infants. this was easier to install, easier to adjust the shoulder strap when the little one gets in/out and can be rear facing till 30 months. I love the deep color as it can hide from dirty. This seat has ISOFIX as well as can be adjusted without having to remove it from the car seat.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Alice, Thanks for your fantastic review. We are glad to hear that you found our car seat easy to install and easy to use. If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to giv... read more »

Easy to install, great warranty.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

We bought this on recommendation from a friend. Installation was super easy after watching the Britax youtube installation video (ISOFIX version is highly recommended if your car supports it). Included seat cover adds protection for leather seats. The extended 10 year warranty is a nice touch & testament to their commitment on durability.

Purchased at: Babyland

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Kensta, Thanks for your terrific review. We are glad to hear that you found our car seat easy to install after watching our YouTube installation video :) If we can assist you with anything in ... read more »

Loving it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

It's easy to set up and install. The fabric is soft and breathable. My baby seems pretty comfortable in it as she falls asleep every time she is in it! This car seat is for 0 to 4 year old, considered it's probably the best on the market, the price is reasonable. I will definitely buy another one for my second child.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Daniel. C, Thanks for your fantastic review and your kind words :) We are glad to hear that you found our car seat easy to install and is easy to use. If we can assist you with anything in the ... read more »

Excellent Quality and Safe

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

We purchased this car seat for our first baby based on recommendations from our friends. It is easy to install into our honda civic with its iso-fix setting and it appears to be great quality design with durable material used. Our 3 months old baby boy fits nicely and comfortably on it and he would quickly fall into sleep as soon as we started to run the car.

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Neha Jain, Thanks for your fantastic review. We are glad to hear that you found our car seat easy to install and that your baby is comfortable in their seat. If we can assist you with anything ... read more »

perfect product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

I bought this for my first baby and can't believe how easy to assemble and how safe it is. My baby seems to be very safe when I put him in this baby seats. it doesn't cost too much storage room and easy to use and clean. I will definitely refer to my friend.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Sarah,
Thanks for your great review. We are glad to hear that you find our car seat easy to use and clean. If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

perfect & easy to install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

It's very easy to install. It only took me less than 10 minutes to install it for the very first time.
My little one is 2 and he often sleep while travelling. It's very comfortable. The safe belt is very easy to adjust as well which is very important when kids wearing thick jacket.

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Leodinas, Thanks for your great review. We are glad to hear that you found our car seat easy to install and that your baby is comfortable in their seat. If we can assist you with anything in the... read more »

1 of 7 pages

Can the strap with the clip receiver be lengthened (the shoulder strap clips into)?? I find it istoo short and quite difficult to clip into, especially if I cannot open my car door to the maximum.

Kelly asked on Jul 20, 2017

When in rear facing can you sit the seat up more vertical like it would be in ford facing? As my baby prefers to sit up straighter and is to short to be ford facing yet.

Sticksy asked on Jun 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi sticksy,
There is only one recline position on every rear facing seat made with Australian standards.
You must have the seat on full recline and in rear facing mode.
I suggest once you ensure the seat is set up for rear facing, you try to install at a more upright angle for your child.
Download an angle meter app. The angle can be anywhere from 40 - 50 degrees. 45 is preferred.

We have plenty of information over on our face book page if you would like to check it out.

Search Extended rear facing mums in the face book search bar.
:) Thanks for asking :)

Has anyone use this car seat on a Virgin flight? While I understand the seat has been approved for airline use, Virgin also require the seat to not exceed a width of 40.6cm (16 inches).

Sally asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

My seat was specifically bolted thru to the boot of the car to make it comply, so no planes do not have room or places for this kind of seat to be inserted, all planes i have been on only have the across waist no other additions, so you can make the brace position if required

See all 25 questions about Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia SICT