LOVE THE STYLE

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

purchased this 3 months ago and we loved the style and look.
It very comfortable and so easy to install and clean.
Quite easy to maintain.
we purchased from baby train and they charge around $50 to install in your car which is quite disappointed.
This Britax does not come cheap so I suggest they should provide free installation,

Purchased at: Baby Train

Really disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

The seat is easy to install, simple to clean. However, the seat itself seems very uncomfortable for my son. The straps around his legs dig in and leave deep red marks no matter how much I try to adjust the straps. The only way they wouldn’t dig in is if it was loose which would defeat the purpose of him being safe in a car seat. He is only 3 months old and I have removed the padding to see if that would help but he is to small to not have the padding there for him. It just makes me very sad that I have paid good money for a car seat and loved all of the features but with how uncomfortable my son is I try to avoid putting him in the car all together

Purchased at: Bubs Baby Shops

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Super easy installation. Have already switched baby around & this seat makes adjusting length depending on growing bub so quick. Rather large/long while in reverse facing but because of the additional safety involved we don't mind this at all.
Easy to wash seat cushions.
On the higher end of price but it does last up to 4 yrs old.

Love this seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Purchased from Baby Bunting and then installed by them, this seat is great. It seems quite comfortable for my baby is is easy to get him in and out of. I love their crash exchange program and is one of the reasons I chose Britax, if unfortunately I am involved in a crash. This seat has some great ratings for safety which was another determining factor.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 2 questions
  • 2 answers

Fantastic Car Seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2017

Prior to this car seat, my child would cry hysterically in the capsule. Upon purchasing this car seat, the crying stopped. It's a good quality car seat with the high quality safety standards. The bamboo material is a great feature, as it prevents the child from overheating during the warmer climate.
The slight downside is that the straps often twist around and I find this a daily chore to unravel, especially when I'm buckling up.

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Nyree, thanks for your fantastic review, we are glad you and bub are happy with your purchase! If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Thanks - I should've added that I'm very brand loyal to this brand now based on my positive experience and I'm looking for the next car seat to upgrade the toddler into so I can transfer my baby into this seat shortly.

Best car seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

My husband did the research on the baby seat and when we discovered that virtually all our friends had this brand, we figured that must be a sign. When we looked into the specs, we discovered that there was a reason why everyone has one. The seat has been fantastic. Easy to install and easy to adjust as baby grows. I feel confident using the seat and knowing that my little one is protected.

The seat does take up quite a bit of room and the passenger seat is pushed forward quite a bit (fortunately my husband and I are not very tall). This is something you do need to consider if you are tall people - otherwise you can put the seat in the middle.

Purchased at: Baby Bounce

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Kate, Thanks for your terrific review! We're pleased to hear that you found our car seat easy to install and adjust. if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us... read more »

Safe and Secure seat for baby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Super cozy seat for our one year old ,used since transition from Britax baby capsule .very comfortable padding and good supportive seat .recommend this one to all parents.easy to install. Easy to fix with the Isofix. It occupies less space than the other seats i have trailed. Best Baby seat ever!!!!

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi, thank you for your fantastic review. We are delighted to hear how comfortable and easy to install our car seat is. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us ... read more »

Perth, Western Australia

• 3 helpful votes

Secure Child Seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

We have been using this seat for nearly 6 months.
It is easy to install, very secure, feels very sturdy. Adjustable to fit babies long or short. We love it!

It does take up quite a lot of room in the back seat but we don't have any other children so it's not an issue for us.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Emilou, Thank you for your fantastic review. We are delighted to hear how secure and easy to install our car seat is. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give ... read more »

Love this car seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

I really love this car seat because it was easy to install, it’s easy to clean and wipe down and it fits really well in our Kia Sportage. I know my baby is comfortable and safe in this seat! I would definitely highly recommend this car seat to all parents.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Evelina, Thank you for your fantastic review. We are delighted to hear how comfortable and easy to clean and install our car seat is. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please fe... read more »

Luxury Car Seat for baby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Very happy with this car seat used from newborn. It's extremely high quality and seems comfortable with all the padding. I like the single 'click' that indicates when both straps are securely fastened. It was easily installed by the registered installer using the Isofix connections and has been simple to adjust the height as our bub has grown. I'm yet to clean the seat covers in full but spot cleaning has been easy.

Purchased at: Babyography

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi, thank you for your fantastic review. We are delighted to hear how comfortable and easy to install and adjust our car seat is. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free ... read more »

• 1 question

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

This is an excellent seat. I find it very easy to install and modify. We use isofix and it really gives us peace of mind that kiddo is not going anywhere should anything happen!
I have not been brave enough to put the cover through the wash yet though it is definitely overdue lol.

Baby always sleeps in the seat so I’m sure she finds it very comfy. The padding from when she was a newborn seemed particularly comfy.

We’re very happy we purchased this seat and will be getting another for our second child.

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Ren, Thank you for your fantastic review. We are delighted to hear how comfortable and easy to install and modify our car seat is. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel ... read more »

Verified Purchase

Super cushioned car seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

My sister recommended this seat to us, choosing the right car seat is so important. We never wanted a capsule for our newborn so chose the convertible car seat. Was perfect then, so easy to get bub in and out and it’s still perfect now 15 months later. We had to hire a car seat when we travelled to NZ and after using our Britax the one they fitted just felt so unsafe, we were so nervous driving around.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for your time to write us the above review. We are delighted to hear how easy to use you found our car seat. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please f... read more »

• 1 question

Fantastic quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I am very pleased with the quality of this seat, I particularly love that it is a convertible from 0-4years. It was very simple to install in our car using the isofix connections. The conversion from newborn to infant then to forward facing is very straightforward. I find it easy to get my son in and out of the seat. He is very comfortable in it and has slept many hours in it which is important as we live in a rural area and have a lot of time in the car whenever we go anywhere! I have found the cover easy to remove and clean, or spot clean what can’t be removed. Overall a great purchase!

Great car seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

This car seat is easy to install. I have compared many car seats and decided to take this rate NO.1 car seat on Productreview.com.au. The price keeps almost the same in all baby shop. I have waited for 2 months until I found the discount in Babies R Us. What a bargain!

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Verified Purchase

Ecxellent car seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I have been using this car seat the birth of my baby and it feels very safe with rear ward facing till 2 years of age. It's easy to install with the isofix and so simple to adjust the straps with the pull of the lever. Bub fits snug with all the padding supplied.

Great Car Seat!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I have had the Britax safe and sound Millenia car seat since my son was first born. It’s is easy to install and to turn around once they are out of the rear facing seat. Super easy to clean and maintain. My son loves his car rides! Would definitely recommend to others!

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I haven't even had my baby girl yet & I know that I have the best Car Seat to provide top of the range safety & comfort from 0-4 years. I have read previous reviews & I have no doubts about this car seat. I got it on special for $479 at Baby Bounce. Absolutely love the quality and would 110% recommend.

Purchased at: Baby Bounce

• 1 comment

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

This is a great car seat. It is easy to install and is nice and comfy for our little one. We like the colour choices available and is really good quality for a reasonable price. It was so good, I bought a second one for my parents to use when they look after our baby.

Lockyer Valley

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Love this car seat for our baby. Having two seats in our small car is a bit of a challenge with room but we manage. Love the safety features and our baby looks very comfortable. There is a long strap to restrain baby which I have to remember to move away otherwise the toddler plays with it and it can be a bit dangerous.

Perth

Perfect for our newborn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Great car seat, well equipped and balanced. Fit tightly on the back seat , rear facing at the moment. It gives us enough room for the passenger seat infront. Its well padded and feel soft to touch. All the anchors and extra straps are provided, easy to setup by an amateur. High recommend it.

1 of 8 pages