Amazing shipping company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

Sendle is amazing
Pick up at your home, delivers at thr receiver's home. Competitive prices, fast service and delivery and super easy to use website !

Verified Customer

Fast, Simple, Cost Effective......

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I found Sendle easy to use, efficient and cost effective. The parcel was picked up on time, delivered on time and tracking information was correct. I only had to pack the parcel, Sendle did the rest and most of all it didn't cost the earth to send. Thankyou.

Lost parcels

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

Used twice. Not by my choice to get parcels sent to me. Both times parcels have been lost. Very slow customer service. They apologised and said there's nothing they can do.

SImple, fast, friendly - perfect partner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I am a seller who uses Sendle as my courier company. The user interface is easy, intuitive, the response times are fast and always with a smile. The pickups and drop offs are timely and friendly. Honestly, there is nothing to not like about this company. Use them for your courier needs and join the mail revolution. They've left their competitors standing still.

Sendle is the BEST!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

We love using Sendle as a business. It is cost effective, the platform is really easy to use and our couriers are reliable. We have gotten to know our usual courier driver and he is here every morning at the same time to collect pickups that have been booked. If there are any issues with delivery, the customer support team (at Sendle) is very helpful and willing to go an extra mile for you. Even if you have to deal directly with the courier company themselves, they understand the Sendle booking process and reference numbers, so it's a breeze. As sendle has standard rates for sizes of parcels, it is also really easy to be consistent when charging our customers for frieght.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We're so thrilled that you love the Sendle difference, and we're excited to keep working with you. We've shared it with t... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE - and no parcel pick up after 3 days

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Booked a parcel collection on Sunday 18th for collection Monday it is now WEDNESDAY and parcel has not been collected. Have sent a request to customer support with NO RESPONSE - where is the service. Have been debited on Monday for the parcel and am unable to cancel the order as a driver has been booked. Well I am sorry this is just not good enough. If they are going to affiliate themselves with courier companies that are unreliable with no customer service they deserve the bad reviews and I for one will NEVER recommend them. Unbelievable that you can not call them for service - all via customer service emails which does not help when they do not respond.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Gayle, Thanks for your feedback, we're listening. I understand that it’s extremely frustrating when parcels don’t get collected at the estimated time, and I appreciate that you’re feeling unde... read more »

Never Again.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Couldn't track my own delivery without signing up for an account. Do you need to be reminded that it is the customer who pays your delivery cost not the seller.
So anyway then I waited patiently while watching the progress of my package; which promptly disappeared on the eta.
I had to contact the seller as there was no option for me to contact sendle. The seller informed me that THEY can still see the tracking info that I'm paying for!!! But I still can't.
The seller informed me that sendle's new eta for my purchase is today; but I still can't access my tracking info.
This ordeal with these rude disrespectful Swift and Shift style couriers is not a mistake I'll make again.
If a seller uses only sendle I'll find another seller. I've got better things to do that sit around waiting on incompetence!

UPDATE:
My package arrived.
Not only was the postage envelope opened but the internal package had also been interfered with. As this was a food product their snooping and package tampering rendered the entire product unfit for consumption and I was forced to request a refund from the seller.
I explained to the seller that I was willing to accept a replacement provided they used an alternate courier.
The whole thing's getting taped up and marked "return to sender" via Australia post.
The delivery guy was highly sus his shifty attitude told me exactly what I'd find in the tampered envelope.
Well I'm guessing he knows better than I exactly what I'm returning to the way to grow Pty Ltd Riverside Tasmania EBAY seller.
The only positive thing I can say about this company is about [name removed]; their complaints processor: very polite & professional.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Gil, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Again, we're really sorry if you did not have such a good experience with your Sendle delivery. All parcels sent with Sendle get trackin... read more »

Verified Customer

Makes sending parcels easy and affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Have sent and received parcels and both transactions smooth and tracking available. Will definitely use again for my ebay sales with the integrated dash.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Kathleen, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad to know that your delivery experiences have been seamless. Should you need help at all with connecting eBay to your Sendle dash, feel... read more »

very slow pickup and bad booking system, means super slow delivery

their system only let u book the pickup 2 days later
and then the courier won't pick up the day u book, but next day earliest
which means u already wasted 4 days without anyone picking it up.

definitely won't use sendle again till they improve it.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there, Thanks for this feedback - we appreciate you sending it through. I understand delays are not ideal, and we'd like to know how we can work with you further to sort this out. Would you ... read more »

well, if your system allows us to book the same day if the parcel is ready before 12pm, or next day after 12pm. It will be much better. Although I prefer booking date = pick up date, I know this is... read more »

so for example, I sold an item on ebay, send through sendle, even though i booked and send the item within 1 business day, it's literally 4 business day before the item exit my door. Customer won't understand this.

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Order never arrived. Waited 5 days to contact customer service. They got back to me days later saying it would take 3 days to figure out what went wrong. After 5 business days I still hadn't heard from them so I contacted them again. That was 3 business days ago and I still haven't had any word. Literally the worst customer service and overall service of any company I have encountered. I really wanted to support a company that was endeavouring to do something progressive (100% carbon offset etc), but this is so disappointing.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Torrance, Thanks for sending us another review. We'd love to know how we can help you further but we are unable to look you up in our booking system using 'Torrance'. Can you message us with ... read more »

Useless,uses inferior courier service!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Parcel was loaded twice from Melbourne for 19th delivery once at 5.55 am & again at 4.37pm.Where is my parcel???

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Helen, Thanks for this message and feedback. I reviewed your order and can see it was delivered earlier today (20th of February) at 8:40 AM. My colleague Kristoffer from the Support Team also ... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Terrible Service with zero care factor

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I was excited to try Sendle after having to deal with buying books of coupons, and needing a solution for the occasional interstate delivery. Sendle promised to make it so easy to book freight wherever I needed it to go with a slick looking online system.

However, reality was different.

Almost every package takes days or over a week to be picked up, and you have to constantly hassle them to get it sorted out.

When I made the effort to engage their customer support on the issue and get them to figure out what is wrong with their system, they denied there was a problem, they lied about it and generally would not do anything to improve.

If you are not interested in improving your businesses service to your customers, then you don't deserve customers, and I will never use them again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for your messages and feedback.

We'd love to try and make things right. Would you be able to send us a message with examples so we can work with you to find a resolution?

Hoping to hear back from you soon!

No. I spent considerable time and energy trying to help you help me, and by extension, all your clients and ultimately your business. Your representative was not interested in fixing the problem... read more »

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes

Useless service. A complete joke

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I'm waiting on a parcel. I received a tracking link from Sendle via email.
First up, says it was delivered on Feb 16. No, it wasn't.
Then they say it was signed for by RTSS. What on Earth does that mean ??
Then they attempt to deliver it again (so it obviously WASN'T delivered on the 16th). After 6:30pm, to the same business address, and no-one is there (surprise !).
Now they say they couldn't deliver it to the same address at 10:40 this morning (Monday).
I can't believe a single thing they say.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Spoona, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your delivery. Let's get this sorted out for you right away. Can you please se... read more »

Parcel was delivered today, finally. The printed label has my company name clearly included as part of the address, yet the Sendle courier has written over the top "Needs company name". Tracked as SWZ77D

Sendle Official

Hi Scott, Glad to know the parcel was received. I'm really sorry if the tracking information was not helpful at all to you. The driver first attempted to deliver the parcel on the 15th at 12:49 P... read more »

Private message

Could not deliver a simple parcel

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I was due to receive a parcel from Sendle but it didn't arrive. I looked at the tracking info to see that they could not delivery the package. I could only contact via email so 2 days later in told that they didn't have the unit number. The vendor's system had cut it off for some reason. I give them the unit number and the next day, they have noted 'returned to sender'. No communication, no efficiency or quality of service. So disappointing that I won't be using any online shop who uses them in future.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Leah, Thanks for your feedback. We understand that what happened with your order was not as you expected and we have explained why the parcel was undelivered and returned to the sender. We do... read more »

• 9 answers
  • 25 helpful votes

Excellent delivery service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Excellent delivery service that was efficient, did exactly as they said, it is economical, better than other postal services. It was hassle free and easy to follow website. It was so easy, they picked up from my door, I didn’t even need to be home, and they delivered directly to the receiver interstate. Highly recommend Sendle for your next delivery.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey there, Thank you so much for that generous feedback! It's great to hear that your parcel has been delivered all the way across Australia and that our online tracker has kept you updated a... read more »

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Sent a couple of packages recently and there was a delay picking up the first package which Sendle subsequently refunded me the cost. And the second package was picked up promptly and delivered interstate overnight.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Kyk,

Your feedback is much appreciated - thank you!

I'm glad to hear that your deliveries went well despite the pickup delay.

Again, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Happy Sendling!

Customer service NON-EXISTENT

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I tried reaching them after waiting for my parcel 5 days after their estimated delivery (I live in Sydney metro), to no success. I tried emailing them and was promised a reply within 8 hours, but didn’t get any reply. I wanted to call them but guess what... THEY DONT HAVE A PHINE NUMBER. That’s usually a red flag for a dodgy company who obviously cannot be bothered to help their customers. Thus, the title: CUSTOMER SERVICE DOESNT EXIST in Sendle.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Odette, Thanks for sending this through - we appreciate your insight and feedback. We're seriously looking into providing a reliable phone support, however, the most efficient and effective wa... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Very disappointing.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Parcel is over a week late. No phone service. I contact their email support which took days to respond only to let me know it's going to take them another three days to check what the problem is? The depot where my parcel has been for the past 9 days is literally 30 minutes from my house and I would go pick it up but am unfortunately at work the entire duration of the depots opening hours. I really love the 100% carbon offset and I want to support a small business, but this is ridiculously unprofessional. I am so so disappointed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Torrance, Thank you for your feedback - it's appreciated. I completely understand how much of a disappointment this can be, and we'd like to know how we can further assist you. We've sent you... read more »

Terrible customer service - late delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

This is my first time having to be associated with Sendle as I product I purchased from a supplier uses Sendle for their deliveries. The package was days over the delivery time which should have been 7 days from Sydney to Perth!!. Crazy I ordered items from USA at same time that arrived ahead of the schedule. Tried looking for a phone number to call - there isn't one, just crazy. Have send emails and still no reply - they say they reply in 8 hours max, its now 2 days!!. Avoid using the company and check if your supplier is using and if its an important delivery look for an alternative supplier or advise your supplier to use an alternative delivery service

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Snow, We appreciate your feedback - thank you for sending it through. Apologies if your delivery experience was not how as you expected it to be. We understand that getting parcels delivered... read more »

Absolutely Appalling!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Parcel not picked up for 4 days after booking. Pathetic communication - no communication regardless of my several attempts to get an answer. Your website advocates "Amazing support. You get access to detailed advice and support, powered by real people who are always happy to help".... yet no one bothered to call me or keep me informed. Can't phone you, because you have no phone!
Finally hear at 6.30 (collection hrs 8am-6pm) on the 4th day that you've spoken to the driver.... Still no definitive advice to when it is going to be collected (Maybe tomorrow (Friday or Monday)! Your website says 1-2 days!!! That will be a WEEK! My parcel did finally get collected...Only because I contacted FASTWAYS and arranged them to pick it up. I spoke to the driver and he had only received the instructions to pick it up on Thursday.... he showed me his log sheet. Thursday.... but I booked it Monday for Tuesday pickup.
I am SOOO disappointed with the service I have received from this company. I only wish I had read the reviews from other websites regarding this company prior to booking my pickup! Lesson learned!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Kim, We've received your feedback and thank you for sending it through. I truly know that it’s frustrating when parcels don’t get collected at the estimated time, and we appreciate that you’re... read more »

1 of 84 pages

Do you do international deliveries - I am interested in sending a parcel to the UK

Dee asked on Feb 07, 2018

Hey Dee,

Thanks for your interest in using Sendle's international service!

We're planning for a big launch over the next couple of months, so please stay tuned! At the moment, the service is only available to Sendle customers within 25 kilometres from the Sydney CBD. If you'd like to know whether you can send internationally now, please go ahead and visit this link -- https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002409772-International-pickup-suburb-availability-.

Should you have any other enquiries, please contact us at support@sendle.com and our dedicated Support Team will be happy to help you.

Have a lovely day, Dee!

I would like to get a signature when my parcel is delivered is this available? Also I prefer to pay with PayPal is this facility available?

Jan asked on Feb 06, 2018

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your inquiry!

When booking an order, a list of delivery instructions is available for our customers to choose from - this includes 'Signature on Delivery'.

In terms of payment, we do not currently accept Paypal, unfortunately. If you'd like to know more about how you can pay for your Sendle, you can visit this link right here -- https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-us/articles/217297757-Payment.

Should you have any other enquiries, please contact our wonderful Support Team by going to this link -- https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093976272.

Thanks again, Jan!

What is the protocol for items damaged in transit by Sendle couriers? Is there any chance of receiving a refund? I sent a bowl via courier. Bubble wrapped and double boxed and reinforced with extra cardboard. The customer advised me that the item arrived broken and sent me a photograph to prove this so of course I refunded her. I have been using Sendle weekly for two years and this is the first item to have been broken. Is there any chance of a refund on the postage cost or the item value?

Tanya asked on Jan 24, 2018

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for your question. I'm really sorry to hear that your parcel was damaged.

Would you mind sending us a PM with the details of your order?

As written in our Terms and Conditions, Sendle is currently unable to provide any cover for damages. Please note that we are in the process of reviewing our insurance policy for customers - such as the option of purchasing additional coverage for damage and high-value items.

You can also read more on our insurance policy here -- https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-us/articles/205952567-Insurance-policy-outline.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!