Filter By:

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Perfect fit and looks like the photo very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Great job arrived on the date you said and keeped me up todate on were it was at all time very happy with the shipment of my beautiful new dress thank you

Prompt transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I'm a first time user. My package was received in good order & in a timely manner. The items I ordered were spit on. Will definitely use again. Thank you.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Satisfactory service provided

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Accurate tracking information was provided and the package arrived at the expected time intact and in good condition . I am very pleased with the service provided.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Sonam,

Thank you so much for letting us know about this - we're so happy to hear that your package arrived within the delivery estimate and that the tracking has been helpful.

Hope to deliver more parcels to you!

You will surely hear more from me for future purchases... thankyou

Cheers!

Speedy service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Placed order on a Sunday afternoon, and it arrived at my door on Monday morning. Couldn't ask for better service! Outstanding! Thank you :)

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Maggie,

So thrilled that you were blown away by our speedy delivery.

Thanks for taking the time to share how your experience was.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Simple. Efficient. On time. Promise and deliver!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Exceptional service and communication since initial purchase. Quick, easy and efficient. Highly recommend this service! 10/10!
Thank you so much!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Margarida,

Thank you for your feedback, and recommendation too!

We're so happy to hear that all went well with your delivery. We're always here if you need help!

Kallangur Queensland

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Easy to set up time can be in 12 hour Clock mode, I have sensitive hearing and have been able to ma

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Arrived in fine condition, but I did have trouble tracking the phone. As above I have sensitive hearing so the volume had to be adjusted, I think I have found a vibrate solution that will work for me . If not there are other options avaiable too. But I am getting shaky in my hands and the bigger buttons work so well for me,, and I could also adjust the time to a 12 hour setting which is much easier for me too. Thank you Sendle

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Vicki,

It's wonderful to hear that you received your parcel on time and in amazing condition.

Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback - we really appreciate it!

Professional and very Prompt Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I received my item in excellent condition, I didn't expect to receive it so quickly very satisfied, will use again

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there,

It's great to hear that your parcel has been delivered quickly and that it arrived in perfect condition!

We appreciate you taking the time to write us with positive feedback. Cheers to great delivery experiences with you.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Great service as always I'm very happy with how quickly my parcel was delivered. I can recommend using sendle for both sending & receiving

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Angela,

This is really great to hear! We're happy that your parcel was delivered quickly.

Thank you for your support and for your great feedback!

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

A perfect delivery company. Could not be happier with them.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

A perfect delivery company. Could not be happier with the item and the delivery service. No more needs to be said !

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Siggy,

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for sending this through.

We're glad to hear that your parcel arrived safely.

Cheers to more great delivery experiences with you.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Rain drop, drop top, package left at my door stop.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Pissing down rain today and I hear a knock at the door. "Oh that must be the extremely important hard drive containing client footage I need for editing". I make my way downstairs to the door (a 10 second journey at most). The courier is already back in his van reversing out the drive way, the package sits on my doorstep 2 meters from the frequently used footpath in plain sight, water inches away from the package.

I picked it up and took it inside out of the harsh oxymoron that is summer rain.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking time in writing us a feedback - we appreciate it a lot. These help us identify what is working well and what isn't. We have taken note of this so we can rai... read more »

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Excellent Service at a Great Price!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Sendle have been a great service for my business. To begin with their website is very user friendly, and ties in with eBay (as well as others such as Shopify etc) so it extracts the information for you.
The prices have been excellent, helping my business to stay profitable.
They have picked up on time every time except once and they keep you up to date via emails with what's going on, delivery dates being as promised or better.
Highly recommend this service for businesses and just ordinary people looking for a cheaper way to send parcels.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Kate,

What a lovely feedback - thank you so much for this awesome review.

I've shared this with the team and we're happy that we are able to help your business.

Looking forward to sending more parcels for you. Happy Sendling!

Sender or Receiver: Sender

What a let down, will never use sendle again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I waited a whole day from 8 am till night and no one turned up, despite booking was made a day prior. What a waste of my time. until now,there is no communication whatsoever of when it will be picked up and we will have to keep waiting over the weekend when i really need the item delivered asap. Good job at keeping customers in limbo. First time using sendle and will never use again. I will give a zero star if possible. I had sent with many couriers before and never been so disappointed. I would not recommend Sendle to my worst enemy. There is no customer service, no contact number to call, no one to answer your queries, you can only send them an email that may not be answered at all, and all for a dollar or two saving..is it worth it? Absolutely not! avoid!!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Fran, We're so sorry to hear that you're parcel was not collected - this shouldn't happen at all. I'd also love to investigate why you didn't receive any response from our Customer Support Tea... read more »

Australia

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Praised them too fast + Misleading Advertising

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

My first parcel sent using Sendle was initially good and I gave them a good review. Seems like I should have waited a little longer. So far I have booked Sendle 5 times, and already 2 times they have failed to show up on the day it was supposed to be picked up. According to their website :

"Although the overwhelming majority of parcels are collected on the day they are requested, sometimes there is a small delay."

"In the unlikely event your parcel isn't picked up we will automatically reschedule it for the following day."

Yea right, so far in my experience 40% of the time the delivery driver failed to show up on the day. And I'm only 17km from Melbourne CBD and in an easily accessible area. Also customer service (via snail email cos there's no telepphone support) doesn't seem to be bothered or concerned.

Sendle, if your drivers can't meet the schedule, please don't mis-advertise your services. "overwhelming majority" and "unlikely" should not be used!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Devon, We're so sorry to hear that you're having collection issues and we'd love to look into this for you. Would you be able to send us a PM here with the details of the orders missed and you... read more »

I have sent you a PM. Not happy as a simple delivery from Melbourne metro to Sydney metro that was supposed to be picked up last Friday was "delayed" and as of now still not delivered. Not very impressed!

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I only ordered it yesterday. .. and it all arrived today! Very happy customers ... and bright cheery goods they are too... thanx for Giving a Crap!! :)

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey OPC,

So awesome to hear that your Who Gives A Crap parcel was delivered within the delivery estimate.

Hope you order more from them and send it through Sendle!

Hope you have a lovely day!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

My package arrived one day earlier than the estimated time I received very impressed , also the package was in good condition k

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Katie,

It's great to hear that your parcel has been delivered ahead of time and that it arrived in perfect condition!

High Standard

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Very helpful and yes on time with courtesy. A great company who delivers with pride. Look forward to more great service.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your generous feedback!

It's great to hear that your parcel has been delivered on time.

Cheers to more deliveries and exceptional delivery experiences with you.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Following an Australia Post delivery disaster over three weeks ago, we reordered product and received it in three days via Sendle, complete, intact, no damage! Excellent!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Marg,

Thank you very much for this awesome feedback!

We're happy that your parcel was delivered on time and in perfect condition.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Time for a change

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I've sent over 100 parcels with sendle. Most of the time as long as they dont send fastway parcels are picked up on time and delivered accordingly. Their website pretty good and their online support is sound - as long as you don't have any sense of urgency which is a major downfall in the courier business. When things go wrong i want to call in and get a person, i dont care if i have to wait a normal hold time. In the last week i had a parcel get damaged (something sendle doesnt cover and hasn't negotiated with the couriers they outsource to). The only way i got anything organized at that point was by calling couriers please, everyday. If i had left it up to sendle my parcel would have been sent back to where it was sent from rather than where i needed to go damaged or not. I like sendle but when push comes to shove they're not really there when you need them
On a more positive note it's fantastic that they're carbon neutral.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Dan, Thank you so much for taking time in writing us a feedback - we appreciate it a lot. These help us identify what is working well and what isn't and allows us to improve our services for th... read more »

Very disappointing experience.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Item was picked up on the 23rd of October, no updates on Sendle site since the 29th of October.
Item has been in transit for 17 days.
All correspondence is pre-typed with no actual thought or input from the customer service representative.
I am very disappointed in their performance and will not be using them in the future, easier to deliver items myself.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Simon,

Really sorry to hear you've felt so underwhelmed with your Sendle experience.

We'd love to try and make things right. We're looking forward to hearing more about this and hoping you'd reply to our PM.

Thank you.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Quickest courier service around!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

We run a retail & online store & we use Sendle as it’s so economical. Sendle is by far the quickest couriers in Melbourne!!! A customer of mine ordered a product on Saturday, I booked Sendle to collect on the Monday. They not only collected it from us, they also delivered it to the customer that day!!!! Exceeded our expectations. Thank you

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey there,

Thank you for your great feedback! This made our day!

We're happy that your parcel was picked up and delivered quickly.

Cheers to more deliveries and great delivery experiences with you.

1 of 126 pages