sydney

• 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent Courier Sevice- Cheaper and Better than Auspost- or anyone else.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Excellent courier service. Easy to use, faster, easier and cheaper than post- Reliable, courteous, great rates. In a word awesome.

Awful!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I have been trying to send a parcel with Sendle since Thursday, it is now Wednesday and it still HASN'T BEEN PICKED UP!

I have had no notification of the delay, until I contacted them saying that there was an attempted pick up, however, this is simply not true as the parcel was there for the entire 8am-6pm pick up period.

You say you are better than Aus Post, but if I had sent my parcel with Aus Post it would already be there by now...

I asked for a refund, however still no response..

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Grace, I'm sorry to hear that your parcel was not collected on time. As part of our Pickup Guarantee, we've rebooked your parcel with our point-to-point driver after it was missed. I checked t... read more »

Great service and prices for small businesses.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Very reliable service and I could not be happier. I took my business from Australia post to Sendle and I recommend it to everyone because it’s intregaded with Ebay and Shopify bookings and I save a lot of time, cheaper, super fast deliveries. I’ve received a complaint only once from my customer out of 750 postage which is a great result. I will be working with Sendle as long as they have this beautiful service.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey James,

Thanks for this wonderful review!

We're so glad to hear that you were able to optimize the use of the Sendle integrations available.

Sendle the Handle

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

What a lovely feeling!!!! I send 2 parcel from Townsville to Sydney and they were picked up in the time Sendle said, and arrived in time. It was door to door service, easy , comfortable ..and very affordable. I hope Sendle will stay forever. My very best experience ever, sending goods in Australia.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Elisabeth. Thanks for sharing your Sendle experience with us! It's wonderful to hear that your first two deliveries have been seamless. If you need anything or have questions, our Support T... read more »

• 6 comments
  • 29 helpful votes
Private message

International parcels misrouted Sendle ignoring responsibilities

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I have sent two international parcels from Melbourne to Chile back in April. We had expected them to arrive in May.. they never did..
Multiple emails, with patronising and condescending reply:
"Hope all is well and I apologise for not getting back to you until now. For some weird reasons, your emails got caught in a limbo" -

Parcels were misrouted and lost by partner DHL
In Italy and France instead of paid address Chile.
Sendle has the ultimately responsibility to keep customer inform of the whereabouts of customer property. Here we are in a foreign country with not gear: lost bookings, flights, a dream holiday for the negligence and unprofessional dealings of this company..
This experience with sendle has left us devastated and angry at so called emergent new starter company with the worst customer service..

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Theft of sendle, no communication from the company, inability to track down and control their own business..regulation of companies like this should be mandatory.. Investigation should be shorten ... read more »

Sendle Official

Hi Angelica, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I'm really sorry to hear that you have not received your gears and that your parcels were misdirected to a different country. Truth... read more »

Sorry isn't good enough. My husband and I have been waiting since the 7th of May for the quoted arrival of ( not just one but) two parcels. After reported delIvered both in wrong countries, we hav... read more »

adelaide

Private message

Easy to use. Best prices.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Australia post offers a poor service at a premium price. This is why I signed up to Sendle. Doing so was incredibly easy. It took me all of about 10 mins before I was booking in packages for collection the next day. Deliveries from Adelaide to Melbourne only took overnight, those from Adelaide to Brisbane only a few days more (all the one price).
This is how freight should be run and operated. Not the outdated Australia Post way.
Plus, billing occurs in weekly or monthly cycles so you can send packages now and pay later.

Easy to use, mostly reliable, don't have to chase up after - 9/10

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Using Sendle regularly, we have hardly had any issue with the service. The website is easy to use, it gets picked up relatively quickly, if the courier can't make it on the day we receive a notification. Much better than other courier companies, I've never had to chase up after a package, 9/10.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Laura S,

We really appreciate you sending us your feedback (and taking time to write them).

So thrilled to have built a service that works for customers like you.

Verified Customer

Pathetic. It proves you only get what you pay for.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I am the intended receiver of an extremely important parcel. The quoted price that Sendle dangled in front of me was like winning the lotto compared to the price of ausPost..
But it’s like the old adage goes, if your wanting to pay peanuts you have to accept to be dealing with monkeys.
The quoted delivery day had been and gone before the parcel had even been picked up.
Can I call someone up to explain how very, very important this parcel is to me, get them to leave it where ever it is right now so I can drive to it’s exact location and hand collect it myself?
No, they offer no phone number, in fact, scouring the net for an hour has proven they don’t have a phone number in existence... The alarm bells grow louder.
I’m flying by the seat of my pants, the contents of the parcel is medical related, very expensive but absolutely useless to anyone other then it’s intended user.
There was a 4 day buffer from the quoted delivery date to when I would be required to use this medical device.
That Buffer ended today and being a Friday means I will be 3 days behind at a minimum if it turns up on Monday. An unacceptably outcome that must be avoided at any cost.
So for the sake of saving about $50 in courier fees, I’m now having to fork out a minimum of $200 to rent a replacement device each month until the monkeys can get their act together and follow through with what I would like to imagine would be a quite simple and routine parcel delivery from Canberra to Melbourne.

In closer, you get what you pay for. And I will never be paying Sendle ever again.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Ozzie H, Thanks for this feedback. We understand this parcel is very important, however, you still haven't received it. I'm really sorry if there's been a delay. So we can address this proper... read more »

I struck it lucky and was advised by someone who had already been cought in your web of deception on a previous occasion and they said that you monkeys were just a front. You subbed out the majorit... read more »

Brisbane

Private message

Zero customer service, totally opaque, missed guarantee window

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Now the third time this has happened, sendle refusing to contact me or the sender, taking 24 hours to update tracking, parcel is late before I am travelling and so now I cannot receive it.

You are costing businesses money, and their customers.

The exercise is entirely Kafkaesque.

Why you can't just provide me with the fastway number to begin with, I do not know.

You can't be carbon neutral when you are making this much hot air. (And you are only carbon neutral if you actually do not own any vehicles, which is a nice bit of greenwashing).

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Nick, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I'm really sorry to hear that you did not receive your parcel on time. I'd love to find out what we can do to further assist you. Can yo... read more »

Sydney

Rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Every single time I see that a package is being sent to me by sendle I outwardly cringe! This time is no exception. What kind of useless company doesn’t provide a contact phone number. Oh I know. One that knows they’re going to be his with an onslaught of ANNOYED customers who never receive their package. I am going overseas on Tuesday and NEED this package. It’s been a week and a half. And I’ve been home every single day. So don’t give me any crap about nobody being home to receive the delivery. Because it’s crap. If I don’t get this package by Monday you guys can pay to have it shipped to the US next week.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Sarah,

Really sorry to hear you've felt so underwhelmed with your Sendle experience.

Would you be able to send us a message, with more details, so I can investigate?

Thank you, and hope to hear back from you soon.

I’ve sent about 10 messages and was unhappy with every single response. I would have been happy with a phone call. But no. Apparently too difficult for you guys.

Perth

Verified Customer

Simple, fair priced and no hassles

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Much easier than others, had 2 x 20kg boxes, filled out the bulk CSV form online, uploaded and snap, away it went. Thank you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Pieter,

Spot on - thanks for your feedback!

We're so happy to know that you find the tools and dashboard simple and easy-to-use.

Happy Sendling!

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

This company has no contact number for a reason, that's because they lie and say delivery today

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

This company lies, 3 days so far and still waiting. Getting email every day my parcel would be delivered today.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there,

We'd love to help - would you be able to send us a message, with more details of your order so I can look into this further?

Thanks, and we hope to hear back from you soon.

brisbane

Never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

For a company that says they same-city deliveries arrive overnight, was a lie was sent an email saying delivery was the 14th but nope never showed, email after email resulting in an investigation, then suddenly today its out for delivery ok awesome, imagine my surprise when my item arrives not from a courier company but some person in a normal car, from now on when buying online if they use sendle, I will take my business elsewhere.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Anne, Thank you for your feedback. I'm really sorry to hear that your Sendle experience did not go as smoothly as preferred. To address this properly, would you be able to send us a message, ... read more »

well now i have to go through this all again as i have another item sent through sendle and not australia post :( item picked up this morning and again same state different suburb and it wont arrive till next week some time

newcastle

• 3 comments
Private message

Great untill they lose a parcel then you are out on your own.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I too had good things to say about sendle until the parcel was lost. Took over 10 days to establish that it was lost. Put an insurance claim in only to be told that as the parcel was below the required amount that there would be no insurance claim. Just wondering who is going to refund the money to the person who purchased the goods when sendle are the ones who LOST the parcel. Yes i am mad and NO I will never use sendle again. Don't waste your time putting signature on delivery as it never happens. They lose the parcel.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Sally, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We understand that what happened to your parcel was not ideal and my colleagues Rytz and Lynne have already explained why we are not abl... read more »

My main complaint is that your procedures aren't adhered to. The parcel was marked signature on delivery. Had this happened the parcel wouldn't have gone missing. Whilst I understand that you can r... read more »

If you look at your review ratings and the time line I'm sure you will agree that your service has gone downhill significantly.

Better then Aust Post

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I have used sendle quite a few times,
I've sent packages from BOWEN to NSW
NSW to ACT & BOWEN To ACT & vise versa.
Pick up has been on the day & time it stated,
delivery has been the next day within NSW, & on occasions the next day to the ACT.
Wouldnt use anyone elae & Aust Post is too exspensive.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Exqwsit,

Thanks for taking the time to share with us how your experience was - we appreciate it a lot.

We're glad that you were blown away by our competitive delivery cost and timely delivery.

Cheers to more deliveries! Happy Sendling!

Simple to use and no issues with pick up or delivery of parcels

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

I have been primarily using Australia Post, but Sendle offers a much cheaper solution for larger sized parcels and I was very happy with the process of organising a collection and my parcels arrived safely and within the usual timeframes I would expect from other shipping services. I will definitely use again.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Adrian, We're glad to know that your parcels arrived safely and on the estimated date. Should there be any concerns or delays with your delivery, please don't hesitate to contact us via www.... read more »

Great alternative to Australia Post

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

As a small business only 1 yr old, I've struggled to find a fast, safe, economical way to send parcels B2B. Sendle online platform is so quick and easy to use. They manage your parcels through various courier services. The cost is less than Australia Post but more importantly faster and packages arrive in good condition with door to door service. They also send you a notification when the customer has taken delivery. Watch out bigger companies... you're going to have to step up as Sendle offers what you struggle to "deliver"

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Sandy J,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

It's wonderful to have you with us and we're excited to keep working with you.

We really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Happy Sendling!

The best delivery Service Great prices Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

I have send several packages and am so impressed with the service .. I can see exactly whether my parcel has been delivered. The cost of the service is fantastic About half of what I use to pay with another company. Have already recommended to others Thankyou

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Kim E,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and for providing us with positive feedback.

We're thrilled to know that our online tracker has been very useful.

Cheers to more deliveries!

Melbourne

Private message

Horrible!!! Parcel from VIC to SA takes 27 days and counting!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Sent a B2B parcel and was picked up on 17th April and are still not delivered! Been in contact with customer service and have been promised 1-2 business days and it has been 1 of those 1-2 business days!!! SENDLE!!! I need this to be delivered asap!!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Jenny, Thanks for your message and feedback here. I understand your parcel still hasn't been delivered and is now past the estimated date of delivery. We found out that the driver atte... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

UNREASONABLE: $100 claim fee for lost parcels - when it's Sendles fault!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

The Sendle Terms and Conditions are unfair, unreasonable and unfavourable to business owners and their customers when it comes to missing parcels. I found out the hard way, that, if Sendle (and/or their courier partners and affiliates) lose a parcel then it is up to the SENDER to compensate for their negligence. That is, a $100 fee is deducted from your claim amount (up to $1500) and you have 10 days to make a claim. That $100 comes off your bottom line to pay for Sendle NOT delivering the parcel and for making a claim. For example: The parcel is worth $200, they deduct $100 for the claim fee, so you are only left with $100, instead of the full parcel value amount of $200.

Sendle, it is not the responsibility of your customers to pay for missing parcels that you have evidently lost! I've had a couple parcels go missing with other shipping companies and guess what? They compensated the FULL amount with no insurance claim fee. Why? Because they take full responsibility for lost parcels and recognise it's NOT their customers' fault for NOT delivering a parcel.

It just dawned on me that the fact that you have this "claim fee" in your T&C's indicates it is a clear cut "way out" for your lack of competence as a shipping provider and that your "anticipated lost parcels quota" must be high due to the fact that you have to slam a $100 "compensation" fee on all claims made by passing that insurance fee onto your own customers and business owners. Completely unreasonable.

Lost parcels, that you have clearly incurred, are not the responsibility of your customers and should be included as a variable cost (or a percentage of costs) to your business, just like merchant fees and fuel costs - it's the cost of doing business!

It's evident, that the $100 is just another way to puff up your bottom line, Sendle, at the expense of your own customers. All business carries risk, however this "insurance fee" is a rort and your T&Cs need to be reviewed.

Also, there is no phone number or online chat you can connect with to discuss the matter, as all communication is done via email or on product forums, like this. Where's the human touch? Customer service? Stop hiding!

I would err on the side of caution if you are using Sendle, particularly for rural and country customers.

My matter has still not been resolved!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Scarf, Thanks for sharing us your insights and providing us feedback. Sendle includes free insurance for loss on all eligible parcels. Because many customers will never need to claim for a los... read more »

Hi, thanks for the reply. Once the parcel leaves our hands, we entrust it to Sendle (and affiliates) to make sure the parcel is delivered. It appears you have brushed over the real fact that the on... read more »

1 of 91 pages