Filter By:

melbourne

Thanks again team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

arranged another pick up from SA to Vic, easy to use tracking all the way delivered on time & can't beat the price (works out to be at least half of AU post

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Pete,

Awesome feedback - thank you!

We're so happy to hear that your parcel was delivered on time and that the tracking was really helpful to you.

Cheers to more deliveries, Pete. Happy Sendling!

Kilsyth

Atrocious Service Delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

My first and last experience was atrocious. No collection on pick up day. No pick up on guaranteed second day. No phone contact. I have been advised by Sendle that they are not a premium service. I would say not a reliable service. Placed my order on a Wednesday and the courier arrived the following Tuesday. The driver said he only received the order on the Tuesday yet the Sendle operator told me they had communicated with the driver last Friday. This makes no sense and I have been denied a refund on an item due to the delay. My refund covers less than 10% of what have lost on my original purchase

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Greg, Thank you for this review. I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't had a great experience. Occasionally, pickups can be delayed. We'll always take care of rebooking your parcel when it... read more »

Nobody ever explained to me what happened with my order. Please share. All I know is I expected a pick up on Thursday, then a pick up on Friday but instead I got a pick up the following Tuesday. Se... read more »

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I both sent and received the parcel to avoid paying excessive airfare costs for extra luggage.
The parcel was picked up promptly and delivered in the estimated time frame. Tracking was provided and updated each step of the way.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Louise,

Thank you for that wonderful feedback!

We're happy that your parcel was delivered on time, in perfect condition and that our online tracker has been helpful!

Cheers to more deliveries and great delivery experiences with you.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Good when things are ok, nightmare if you have a problem

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

Cheap and easy to use as long as the courier companies do their job. But if you have any issues you will be put through a nightmare. Firstly, there is no contact number, so you have to deal via email and usually means you won't be contacted till the next day. Then, they will start the response implying you are at fault by asking stupid questions. Four or five emails later they will finally start the process of solving the issue - which again is dependant on the courier company. Here are some examples:

1. Damaged in transit
If your item is damaged in transit due to poor handling, despite good packaging, fragile stickers, etc, you will never see any compensation.

2. Lost in transit
If your item is lost in transit, they will put you through a correspondence nightmare and probably won't pay out. If they do pay out, somehow the value ends up being about 50% of the item's actual value because of various technicalities they use.

3. Signature on delivery issues
Some dodgy drivers will leave 'signature on delivery' items at the front door and mark it delivered with signature. If that is the case and the customer doesn't get the item (i.e. theft), you will again be left for dead.

So if you are using Sendle to save some money - especially as someone who sends regular parcels - I would recommend staying away from them as you will lose whatever you save through the inevitable issues that arise with the couriers involved (Couriers Please, Fastway, etc.) Would recommend using a company that for starters has a direct contact number not email only customer service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hello there, We've received your feedback and thank you for sending it through. We understand that the occurrence with regard to your orders was not ideal and we have explained why this has happ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Very bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

They will not deliver on time and no contact information as well if you want to speak to them. Sorry to say this... They may be cheaper and it shows on their service as well.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Rajnath, Thank you for your feedback, we’re listening. I’m sorry that your Sendle experience was so underwhelming. We would like to know how we can help you further. Would you be able to send... read more »

What a great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

It was so easy and so reasonably priced to send a parcel with Sendle. Great service. Try them you won’t regret it!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there,

This is so good to hear - and we’ve shared it with the team for all the good vibes.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience was.

Great value and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Very easy way to ship items door to door. Just Print out label. They pick up from your location and deliver to destination. Rates seem quite reasonable.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey there,

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback (and for taking the time to write it), it’s so appreciated.

We’re thrilled to have built a service that works for you.

• 4 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Once again a total stuff up with fastaway

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

So yesterday I booked 2 pick ups and it was only when I was down loading the label I see one of them was for fastaway. The other was with couriers please who came and picked up at 7.50am, of course fastaway have not been and its now nearly 4.0pm, after calling their office where it is redirected to the Philippines I am told its not even in the system for collection!!!! They gave me the number for the driver who is not answering, why do you still insist on using this company, ever time its with them its a drama, one parcel took a week to be picked up and I am on edge leaving a parcel at the front door all day. get rid of them they are useless

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there,

I understand you are having some challenges with your Fastway pickups.

Can you please send us a message, including your Sendle Order Reference number, so we can investigate?

We hope to hear back from you soon.

that's ok they came the day after, what a joke that company is even their webpage has the wrong phone number on for the local office. They never let me down...………….not to come on time that is

Perth

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

No customer service at all

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Had an attempted delivery over a week ago. Requested a redelivery which I received a confirmation email for. Few days pass, no parcel. Emailed customer service and they informed me I will receive my parcel within 48 business hours. 3 days later - still no parcel. Same generic email response we have passed your email onto the relevant department and they will contact you. Surprise surprise no one has contacted me! I just want my parcel or at the very least to know where it is!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Ashleigh,

I'm really sorry to hear that you still have not received your parcel.

Would you mind sending us a message, with more details, so we can look into this further for you?

Thank you for your assistance. Looking forward to your reply.

I have sent several emails, with no conclusion

Sender or Receiver: Sender

As a new business owner Im embarrassed that ive used sendle

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I've sent 3 packages through sendle and none of them have been delivered. its embarrassing and im very angry and theres no one to call or i can do is email and i get stupid automated responses which hasnt achieved anything

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Louise, Thanks for letting us know about this. I'm sorry to hear that all of your parcels were not delivered. We'll have our team look into this for you. We know how important it is to talk to... read more »

Wouldn’t use anyone else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Convenient and fuss free delivery service. Reliable and wouldn’t look anywhere else. Reasonable pricing and easy system. Highly recommended for business deliveries

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Roselie,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience was.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Great experince sending a parcel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Used sendle for the first time last month and my experience was amazing I just booked another parcel for pickup today and hopefully I get the same level of service as last time fingers crossed

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Mash, We're so delighted to hear that your first Sendle experience was amazing! Should there be any concerns or delays with your delivery, please email our wonderful Support Team at support@s... read more »

second parcel sent to brisbane and even better service than last time! i sent it yesterday and it was delivered today! SUCH AMAZING SERVICE AND MUCH CHEAPER AND FASTER THAN AUSPOST EXPRESS.if i had... read more »

Brisbane

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Appalling service..actually no service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Booked a pickup, 5 days later it is still waiting to be picked up. What a joke of a company.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Mich, Thanks for this feedback! I understand that it’s extremely frustrating when parcels don’t get collected at the estimated time, and I totally appreciate that you’re feeling underwhelmed. ... read more »

I already have several times, corresponding with Miguel.

Hello Mich,

Thank you for letting us know.

We will tap on Miguel to let him know of your feedback and will continue to keep you updated if needed.

Again, I'm sorry if your Sendle delivery has not been as smooth as we've wanted it to be this time.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Beware of Sendle. The Price might look attractive at first ... but once your goods are lost you will

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Sendle is not a courier company as they try to make out. They are purely a booking agent.
So in our case, everything is being sent with Fastway. Fastway offer free freight insurance ie no excess. Sendle will only handle insurance with a $100 excess. Doesn't make a lot of sense does it ...
So if you understand how Fastway or Sendle insurance will work it will only cover the actual cost to replace or purchase item, less GST. So you would have to be sending lots of very high value orders before you would even consider a claim or you will be losing money.
Having someone in between the sender & the receiver only complicates things & makes things take longer.
I initially really liked Sendle & their concept & thought they would be a good viable alternative. After sending many hundreds of packages I found the losses will quickly make no business sense.
You will like things when everything is going smoothly, then you will start to wonder if it is all worth it...

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there, We've received your feedback and thank you for sending it through. We understand that the occurrence with regard to your order was not ideal and we have explained why this has happened... read more »

Sending Parcels without having to visit the Post Office

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

First time user of Sendle and my experience as a sender was hassle free. Very easy to get a quote and understand exact cost. Website very easy to use. Collection of parcel and delivery as promised door to door and on time. Extremely competitive rates. Will definitely being using Sendle on an ongoing basis. Thank you, at last competitive and in most cases a cheaper option for sending parcels. I definitely recommend Sendle.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Prue,

I'm so thrilled to hear that your first Sendle experience has been seamless and that you love our super easy-to-use dashboard.

We’re delighted to have built a service that works for small businesses like yours.

Happy Sendling! :)

Sender or Receiver: Sender

No customer service AT ALL!!!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I sent an international package that never arrived. It says 98% of packages will arrive within 2 days after estimated arrival times. After 3 weeks of no show, I used the contact form on the site to contact customer service. Nothing. A week later I followed up with another request. It has been a week and still absolutely nothing, not even a confirmation email of acknowledgement. There is absolutely no way to contact this company otherwise. I would have thought under consumer law this kind of activity illegal.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey there,

Thanks for this message and feedback. I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't had a great experience.

I'll be in touch on your PM in just a few moments, I'm looking forward to sorting this out for you.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Sendle is cost effective and usually exceptionally good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

On the positive side, Sendle is very cost effective and we probably have a 95% delivery rate with no dramas, sending over 200 parcels per month.

My only real issues are I wish you guys provided the Couriers Please or Fastway Tracking numbers in the dashboard so I could investigate missing parcels myself instead of waiting, and it would be super helpful if there was a phone number to call. I do get frustrated when there is a damaged parcel and we can only claim insurance if it was lost. The damaged goods cost me just as much to replace as the lost ones!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback! We're glad that you were blown away by our competitive delivery cost and speedy delivery. For future reference, the tracking r... read more »

Hi there, thank you - I'm aware that the reference can be found on the label, but the trouble is, once the parcel has left my hands, I can't see the CP or FW reference anymore and the companies won't track it via a Sendle number. Thanks!

Sendle Official

Hello Kelly, Your feedback is much appreciated. I've shared this with the rest of the team as it will help influence future Sendle services and improvements. Although we recommend getting in tou... read more »

north strathfield

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Avoid sendle please

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Parcel arrived at depot since 02/08. Its been almost one week and still there. I would have already receive them if its with Australia post. This is my first time and last use sendle. Please respond why it still there at depot.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there, I understand that delivery delays are certainly not ideal. Please remember that delivery estimates are a guide and the Sendle providers do not guarantee these timeframes. The de... read more »

Parcel ID S6KNSX
Its almost 2 weeks passed. And its still at depot? explain?

Hello there,

Thank you for sending this.

I see that my colleague, Freya is managing this for you and will continue to keep you updated.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Sendle will expand its business because it offers a competitive courier service to the little man no

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Sendle is so good that the people who I courier parcels from to myself, adopt Sendle as their Courier company! Thanks

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Cheso,

Thanks for this feedback - we really appreciate it!

We’re thrilled to have built a service that works for customers like you.

• 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Absolutely horrible service use Auspost if you require reliability

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Ordered items on ebay requiring delivery from Melbourne to Sydney, this leg went ok goods arrived in Sydney in 3 Days. Tracking indicated delivery by courier on 6 August waited around all day 06 & 07 nothing arrived. On morning of 08 Aug tracking indicated goods returned to depot. As you can only contact Sendle via email of facebook messenger I went to press on messenger finally getting agreement for myself to pick up goods from their depot, 3.5 hour drive and 160 km round trip, would not recommend anyone requiring urgent delivery to ever use this service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hello Neil,

Really sorry to hear you've felt so underwhelmed with your Sendle experience.

We'd love to try and make things right. We're looking forward to hearing more about this and hoping you'd reply to our PM.

Thank you.

1 of 101 pages

I missed a deliver and no note was left only found out via tracking information that came 2 days later, how do I now get my package??

Jo B asked on Aug 08, 2018

Hi Jo B,

Hope you are well.

We are happy to look into your order so we can provide more details.

Would you mind emailing us at support@sendle.com so we can investigate this further?

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi, Can you please advise if Sendle is no longer using Couriers Please as a contractor? It seems like parcels are no longer being carried by Couriers Please (I am in SA 5169) which is disappointing because I have always found them very prompt and reliable with their pick ups. Now all my parcels are being booked with Fastway who rarely collect parcels on the day they are booked and seem much slower and less reliable with sendle deliveries. I send roughly 10-40 parcels a week and am considering having to go back to Australia Post as I can't keep having delays with Fastway Courier pick ups when I can take them down to Australia Post to be sent immediately. Couriers Please are fantastic - Fastway are not good. Any information you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks

Emily asked on Aug 07, 2018

Hi Emily,

Thanks for your question. Sendle is a multi-courier company and our system automatically chooses the courier who services the delivery area, competitive price and quality. For me to be able to look into your account, would you be able to send us an email at support@sendle.com with the subject "FROM PRODUCT REVIEW".

Looking forward to your response.

Morning. Not happy with your service. Its been a week now and still didn’t receive my item. It took 2 days australia post took u over a week.. Any ideas?

Rose F asked on Jul 30, 2018

Answer this

I am very sorry to hear this news Rose. My experience with Sendle is nothing but professional. I am sure there would be a good reason for the delivery delay and suggest you contact Sendle direct for assistance

Glenn

Hi Rose,

Thanks for reaching out.

I understand you're still waiting for your parcel and we'd love to check that all is well with your delivery. Can you please send us an email at support@sendle.com, with the details of your order, so we can look into this further?

Thanks again, and we hope to hear from you soon.