• 1 review
  • 4 comments
  • 8 answers
Private message

Much smarter cheaper and easier than Post

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Great interface on the website to book the package to send to myself from an interstate ebayer seller.

$25 all up to send a suitcase sized parcel from Newcastle to NW Tasmania with tracking and insurance. Highly recommend

Australia Post out; Sendle in

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Australia Post wanted $38 to ship a parcel from NSW to QLD – and I'd have to take the (heavy) parcel to the post office, so it was a pleasant surprise to find out that Sendle shipped the same parcel for $25.95 – and they came to pick it up! And the parcel got there in 24 hours!

not reliable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I booked to pick up my parcel, waited on Friday Monday, no one picked it up and they just refunded my payment. Could have just sent it via AU post !very disappointed.

Sendle rules. Has really taken the pain out of posting to my customers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I currently post a lot of parcels to customers and have had far too many issues with Aus Post. It's so handy for me to be able to use my own packaging and stick a sendle slip on it. The courier turns up to my house every morning to collect my parcels. I love that it integrates with Shopify (this was one of my initial concerns about looking for an app like this). My customers automatically get emailed with their tracking updates etc. We did have 1 issue with a damaged parcel (fault of the courier, not sendle) and Sendle still refunded us for that purchase.

Delivered as promised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I don't live rural and don't live metro. We have no clue when stuff will arrive - this was the exception delivered from out of state within a week and a phone call from courier to confirm delivery - very happy with Sendle

No drama

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Ordered a package, had notification it would be delivered via something called Sendle. Sat back to wait. Turned up far quicker than I'd anticipated and was left exactly where I'd asked, safely under cover (which is better than my grocery deliveries). I was well impressed.

Trouble-free With Good Conscience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Busy people like me tend to place a lot of online orders. I've had bad experiences with Startrack and AusPost and various random companies when it comes to delivering that last mile - package left under bushes, package late, package signed as authority to leave although this was not provided, package delivered to neighbour, package delivered to totally wrong address. None of this has ever happened with Sendle. Love the fact that it is carbon-neutral too.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Swee,

Wow, it’s awesome to read this. So thrilled that you love the Sendle difference, and we’re excited to keep working with you.

Also, thanks for supporting a carbon-neutral delivery provider - it all makes a big difference.

Happy Sendling!

Excellent service - 4 days, from Australia!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Ordered item last Tuesday, had almost immediate 'tracking details' which kept me informed of every step. Item delivered yesterday (Saturday)

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Chris, Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We're so glad that you've received your parcel intact, fast and that our online tracker has helped you see your parcels journey. Cheers to... read more »

Late pickup, terrible service and stolen item

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

I sent two bags of highly expensive dog food to a client. Bags were taped together VERY securely using packing tape 5 individual times.

During transportation, the tape was cut, one bag was stolen and the other was opened.

Sendle have denied any responsibility, put the blame back on me (apparently I packaged it wrong even though their driver picked it up and didn't say anything), and refused to submit a claim or offer compensation for the loss. Now they are denying there was even a second bag of food even though the label says 25kg and clearly only 13kg was delivered. They are calling it "damage" to avoid paying costs.

This company endorses theft and I would avoid them like the plague unless you want your items stolen and then to be treated like a rubbish customer.

This is a huge hit for a small business to take and the lack of appropriate service leaves me wondering how they are a viable business at all.

But they did refund me the $40 it cost to post the stolen bag so now I'm only out of pocket $200.

Thanks Sendle for your underwhelming service.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Brydie, We've received your feedback and thank you for sending it through. We understand that the occurrence with regard to your order was not ideal and we have explained why this has happene... read more »

And yet again I will explain that it was STOLEN and the package was packed SECURELY. After reading the reviews on this site of Sendle it appears I'm not the only one who's package was stolen. I wis... read more »

Verified Customer

Parcels never picked up, no explanation, no contact, nothing. Do not recommend Sendle.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

My first experience the other day with Sendle was perfect, however, the next parcels i needed to send were never picked up. I waited 2 days, nobody showed up to pick up the parcels. I have had to book with another courier. On top of this, they keep sending me emails that are automatic and generic from a guy called [name removed], that have nothing to do with the fact I'm angry and I raised a support ticket, its like they are oblivious to the fact there is an issue. Then I hear back from the Sendle support team and I tell them I won't be using their service anymore, they reply "I hope that you would give us another try, perhaps for less urgent deliveries" Seriously! Isn't every delivery to a customer 'urgent', and one order just as important as another order?! How will I choose between customers? Who will be 'urgent"? lol?!

I regret leaving a 5 star review the other day. I should have waited. beware, your first experience will be good, after that, is anyone's guess.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Sonia, Thanks for this feedback! I understand that it’s extremely frustrating when parcels don’t get collected at the estimated time, and I totally appreciate that you’re feeling underwhelmed.... read more »

Cootamundra

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Half of my package was missing and the other part damaged.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

I ordered two bags of dog food from a company that is 3hrs away. It took a week to arrive and when it did there was a bag missing (the packing was obviously cut) and the remaining bag was open and damaged. I immediately took photos and called the dog food company who immediately contacted Sendle. They tried to blame the company for incorrectly packing the item despite the item being happily accepted by them upon dispatch.
After 2 weeks of back and forth of them saying they were trying to locate the missing bag, we were told it was declared lost/damaged and would not be reimbursed as they were incorrectly packaged (despite them being fine with the packaging on the day). They refunded the delivery fee but the dog food cost $110 which is a massive dent in the wallet and no one is taking responsibility. They even suggested there was only one bag despite the label saying 25kg and only one 13kg bag was delivered. This is the unhappiest I've ever been with a company and I will not be recommending them (or any companies who use them) ever.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry that your Sendle experience was so underwhelming. I understand that this is far from ideal and I would like to apologise for the inconvenience this... read more »

And this reply continues to underwhelm me. Contrary to what you say, we have received an email to say that the case has been permanently closed. We're never getting the bag back or being reimbursed... read more »

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

Great value for money service, simplicity in booking pickups, free collection and ease of payment.
Couldn't ask for more.
Thank you.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Richard,

Thank you for that wonderful feedback!

We're happy that our service has been a great help to you!

Cheers to more deliveries and great delivery experiences with you. Happy Sendling!

Fastest Delivery Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

In ordered this non 15th November I couldn't believe when it arrived 17th November, excellent secure packing.

With Xmas nearly here I just ordered another similar item.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey there, Thank you so much for that generous feedback! It's great to hear that your parcel has been delivered within the estimated delivery time. We appreciate you taking time to write us a f... read more »

Prompt and Professional Service. Thankyou!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

I made a purchase and the Business organised Sendle to deliver to my home address. I found the service prompt and driver very professional. Thankyou!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Joanne,

Thank you so much for the feedback - we appreciate it a lot!

We're glad that your parcel was delivered on time and that our partner provider has been professional.

Hope to deliver more parcels to you! Happy Sendling!

reliable, quick, competitive price and easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Sent a package. It was picked up on time and delivered efficiently and as per the instructions provided. I was able to track the parcel and even able to see who signed for it

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey there,

It's wonderful to hear that your parcel was picked up and delivered on time. We're also thrilled that our tracking page was very helpful to you.

Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback - we really appreciate it!

Verified Customer

Wonderful service! So easy! So fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

We use Sendle to fulfil orders for my online business! Sendle is such a convenient service. I have been thoroughly impressed with their delivery time. The shipping prices are very reasonable. We cannot recommend Sendle highly enough.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Bamboo Basix,

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback (and for taking the time to write it), it’s so appreciated.

We’re thrilled to have built a service that works for small businesses like yours.

So convenient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Found myself running an event interstate and the package was too big heavy and awkward to get onto a plane. Enter Sendle - Simple to use, basic sizes (no calculations required) and less expensive than adding extra baggage to flights not to mention convenient! Genius!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey there,

Happy Sendling!

Very fast service good choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I will absolutely use this sendle again and again excellent service for the future orders.Was inform via email after order and very informative service.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Nooree,

Thank you for that wonderful feedback!

We're happy that your parcel was delivered on time and that our online tracker has been helpful!

Cheers to more deliveries and great delivery experiences with you.

Top notch delivery service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I ordered my product, was immediately informed via email of the tracking details and delivery schedule. This information was kept up to date until my delivery arrived 3 days later. An excellent and informative service.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Angela, Thank you so much for that generous feedback! It's great to hear that your parcel has been delivered on time and that our online tracking has kept you updated along the way! We appr... read more »

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

delivery was as promised instructions i had given were followed as requested with the added bonus of being able
to track my parcel

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Rocci,

Thank you so much for the feedback - we appreciate it a lot!

We're glad that the courier followed your delivery instructions and that our online tracker has been helpful!

1 of 69 pages

Is there a way that you can tie into Ali-express, and Singapore Post, to take on the deliveries in Australia because I just hate Australia Post.... Seriously?

TPT asked on Nov 10, 2017

Hi there!

Sendle is a multi-carrier company and we've partnered with a couple our couriers that collects and delivers all over Australia (and will cover international deliveries early next year!). But your suggestion is appreciated and we'll surely take that into consideration.

Hi I want to send a baby capsule from Adelaide to Gritjurk in Victoria. When I tried to estimate cost online I received a message that it was too large, over 20L but its not. Can you help?

Mel Man asked on Oct 26, 2017

Answer this

I am brand new customer..
I did not send anything, I just received ok..
I had my food delivered I ordered from Diabetes Meals Online.
SANDLE is doing just fine by me and I am sure for the Diabetes Meals Online folks as well.
Hope this helps some???

Hey Mel,

Thank your interest in using Sendle.

We can deliver most things, but we do have a 1.2m maximum length, with upper limits of 100L and 25kg. This article will help you determine the exact size fo your parcel: https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-us/articles/205230938-Sizes-and-weights.

If you're still having some issues booking your parcel, please feel free to contact us at support@sendle.com and our amazing Support Team should be able to assist you.

It's 70cm x 52cm x 52cm and 10kg will that be ok?

What is your contact number? Not email, contact number!!!!!!

victoriaschiavon asked on Oct 16, 2017

Hey Victoria,

I completely understand that sometimes it feels as though a phone call will resolve issues more promptly. However, email support is a more efficient process for Sendle, as most inquiries require us to follow up with couriers and would result in long hold times while we investigate.

We currently do not provide phone support because the enquiries that we receive need further investigation with our service providers, which include interviewing drivers, searching through the depots and other time-consuming tasks that need coordination between us and them to be completed.

I can see that my colleague, Amelia, has already replied to you that your parcel has been delivered. Should you have any other questions, please reply to her email for us to assist you.

Thank you!