Quick delivery purchase as expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

I received my package only a few days after ordering it arrived sooner than I expected and received emails for confirmation

Great courier service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Have just received my first delivery sent via sendle. Tracking number was supplied and accurate with up to date information. Glad small business can support other small businesses.

Verified Customer

Very fast & trouble free shipment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

I ordered an item from eBay on Friday and the item arrived at my door step on Monday morning - which is unheard of with AusPost and StarTrak.

Very good tracking mechanism throughout the entire process. More retailers should definitely use Sendle as their preferred shipment provider.

Wouldn't send with anyone else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

I post through Sendle after it being recommended by another small business. A lot of other couriers require you to drop your parcels somewhere to be posted - so several times a week I would have to take my packages to a depot to be sent. With sendle I just leave them at my front door, and the courier comes to me! It's so much easier and priced competitively - I'm annoyed I didn't find them sooner but so happy to now use Sendle! Really easy to book and use - awesome.

Quick and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Made an order on Thursday,shipped on Friday and the parcel arrived Monday morning. Great service (what more could you want?).

So pleased there is such a great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

I sent to boxes to Adelaide which had fragile contents. The pacels were picked up one day in Melbourne and delvered south of Adelaide the next. The cost was very much below the usual postal service and did not get lost in the system.

Above and beyond.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Great, innovative platform offering small business a genuine delivery alternative. On first impressions, the experience was above and beyond my expectations. Competitively priced, transparent and efficient service - all that Australia Post should be.

-0 Stars. Did Not Pick Up My Parcel.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Terrible service. They did not pick up my parcel. Can't have customers waiting for their item, better just to go with Australia Post or another company that does actually deliver!! Sendle did look like a good option with me not having to go to the post office but now I see it is more trouble then its worth as now I have to unpack my parcel and repack it to send Express Post for additional cost to get to my customer fast as they are waiting for their item!!!
0 STARS!!

Gold Coast

Hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Easy to use and organise deliveries. Hassle free and prices are very competitive. The UI of sendle.com is simple and straightforward.

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

This company is not only great but Necessary!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

I swear I spend half of my life stewing with rage at the incompetence of every other postage solution available in Australia. Allied Express and Australia post have both had me in tears and screaming down the phone, but this couldn't be further from the experience that I have had using Sendle. They are so easy to use, trackable and a pleasure to deal with. The news that they are going international is AMAZING. I am looking at starting my own small business and you better believe they will be the only company I will consider for my shipping. Thanks Sendle!!!!

• 1 review

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Received my parcel on time following great communication and easy tracking. A great service. Keep up the good work. Thanks

• 1 review

On time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I received my box of Who Gives a Crap toilet paper just in time before my work place shut down for the holidays. Great timing! Well done. All rolls safe and sound.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

PLEASE deliver parcels properly.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

On the website, they always saying "Delivery card left", however, my all customer never get any delivery card properly.
So I have to arrange everything by my self. It is so inconvenient!!!
Please work properly as instruction. Please!!!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Jasmine, Thanks for your feedback! We are sorry that you had a poor experience with our service and I'd like to look into this for you further so we can provide you with a resolution. I ho... read more »

Hassle free delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Received parcel safely at front door; with clear tracking information along the way for worry free purchasing. Quality, speedy service.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Monica,

Cheers to more deliveries and great delivery experiences with you.

Fastest package delivery ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

My package was delivered within a day of ordering, and i received helpful emails to let me know when to expect it! Super speedy and efficient :)

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Lindsay, Thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear that we're able to provide a positive outcome on the delivery of that parcel you received. We love having you as a customer. Cheers to mo... read more »

WANTIRNA SOUTH, VIC

Private message

Delay in collecting items frequently!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Sendle Ref ST5XWY - booked on Monday 18/09/2017, expected to be collected on 19/09/2017, did not happen. Rebooked the collection on 20/08/2017, still not happened. Today is the 3rd day, and the item is still uncollected...It should have arrived at destination now! I have to face my customer's complaint...Can't believe it happened several times! The same issue happened last week already, with ref SY8SMK, the item was delaying for collecting more than 3 days, I have to cancel that order and get the item be sent by another agent.

Booked another item the day before yesterday with Sendle ref SYWMCP for collecting yesterday, did not happen...

Missed collections can and will occur, but very frequently happened (basically for every order I made for these two weeks), and missing the items 3 days in a row in a metro Capital Suburb is not acceptable. There must be something wrong with the communication between Sendle and the pickup agent.

I have tried my best to contact the Sendle via [email protected] & [email protected] and wait for their reply before I made this comment. Unfortunately, no one helped to solve the issue. All I want is the item to be picked up TODAY! So desperate!!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are sorry that you had a poor experience with our service. I've sent you a DM so we can look into this for you further provide you with a resolution.

Prompt response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Thanks for the ongoing up updates of parcel progress very helpful for me add I'm out from time to time. Parcel arrived in tact.very quick as well only a day for 400km...fantastic. Bill

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Bill,

Cheers to more deliveries and great delivery experiences with you.

Keep up the good work Sendle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

I highly recommend using Sendle. If you need packages shipped local or around Australia. Their service is fast, professional and very easy to use. They pick up on time and keep you up to till the package is delivered.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Marija, Thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear that we're able to make a positive impact on your business. We appreciate your recommendation and love having you as a customer. Cheers ... read more »

great service - speedy delivery - fragile products received in perfect condition.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

I received a package really quickly - much sooner than i expected. Tracking info was available and informative. Goods were fragile, and arrived in perfect condition.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Anne,

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Fantastic and easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Sendle was brilliant to deal with and oh so easy! All i had to do is go on the website plug in my details, attach the bit of paper with the barcode and pop it by my front door. After Auspost losing all my mail for the past month, including my deliveries, sendle has been a god send! I hope you send letters

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Ali, Thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear that we're able to make a positive impact on your business. To be completely honest, sending letters through Sendle will probably be some t... read more »

1 of 58 pages

Can any online sellers who also make sales from eBay and offer same day handling time as well as free express postage and use sendle please message me? I would love to hear from you! I was told by Sendle over the phone that they can organise a driver for me every day so I can hold up my same day handling time (as long as I have order everyday to go out) which I do. I was also told that 95% of orders are delivered 1-3 days (which is the same time frame of Australia Post express). The savings on cost is amazing and I would love to hear how reliable this service is from Sendle and if you've had any deliveries delivered over 3 days wether showing eBay proof of despatch time has stopped your business incurring "a late shipment defect"? P.S. Also considering Sendle don't have a contact phone number, is there pick up service reliable and can I get a refund if the driver doesn't turn up same day, which I can then use Australia Post as a back up. Thanks!

Emrah Y asked on Sep 19, 2017

Hi Emrah,

Thanks for enquiring about same day pickups.

Currently, we have a cutoff of 11:59 PM AEST for booking pickups for the next day. We haven't yet released the ability to make a booking for the same day pickups because we want to make sure that a same-day booking service is reliable across all the providers we work with across the country before we make any promises. We are currently working on a solution for this but want to make sure that we have a good customer experience and manage expectations.

In the meantime, if you are sending parcels every day, you can book orders for pickup tomorrow but include it on the items collected by our driver today. We can't guaranty the express though and it only works for the same city.

Please note that we are looking at expanding our offering. We are adding international now and express will be coming in the near future - stay tuned.

Hi all I have several questions to ask: 1. What if my suburb is not in Sendle's pickup list? My surburb is Diamond Creek 3089, my neighbour suburb, Eltham is on the list. 2. What is the shortest and longest possible waiting time if I made a pickup request at, say Monday morning 9:00am? 3. Is there a depot I can actuall drop off instead of waiting for pick up? if this can make delivery faster for my customers? regards, Xin

SaviersToys asked on Sep 19, 2017

Hi there,

Thanks for posting these questions.

I'm really sorry to hear that we cannot currently pick up from you, I appreciate that this isn't ideal.

We are working on introducing more areas in the Network. If you make sure your pickup address is saved in your account settings we can then notify you when that location becomes available for pickup.In the meantime, if there is a pickup point in Eltham where you can have the orders picked up from, you can organise the parcels to be picked up from there.

Right now, we can't specify an exact pickup time or date yet as we can only provide estimates. We know that this would be helpful, and we're looking into it.

Lastly, the tricky thing with a depot drop right now is that because we're a multi-carrier network, it could be a different depot depending on where you're sending it, and you'd need to choose the right depot's address when you book, which we can't tell you in advance.

So while it is possible to organise collection from a depot, it is not something we can really support or coordinate as you would need to contact the depot and let them know a parcel is being scheduled for collection there through Sendle. It would take a lot of coordination on your part.

Hope this helps!

Can i delayed the posting or pick up. As we will be travelling back with our caravan by road.

Lucia asked on Sep 14, 2017

Hi Lucia,

Hope all is well.

We're unable to modify the details of the order once confirmed. The best way to deal with this is to cancel the order and rebook it with the updated pickup date.

To cancel an order in your dashboard you can just head over to your order page and do it there. If you scroll right to the bottom of your order page you should see a cancel button which will cancel and refund your order when you click it.

Once done, you may re-send the order through your Dashboard and attach the new label to the order.

Hope this helps!