Highly Recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Package was received in perfect condition and delivered by a lovely friendly courier! I would highly recommend Sendle - excellent customer service! Thank you

Excellent product, faster service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Received package next day after placing order, thanks for nice product and fast shipping, amazing service first time experienced

Poor Service.. The worst service I have ever seen

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

The item has been sitting sitting in the depot for more than a week.. What makes this compony so incompetent is the fact they don't have an actual human being to talk to. Very poor service

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Jadi we have sent you DM about this

Verified Purchase

So fast it caught me by surprise!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

The item I was waiting for was pretty critical, so to have it arrive so fast was amazing. Easy tracking too. Can happily recommend this service.

Good stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Good quality product delivered in very short time even quicker then promised. Very happy wth the outcome. Definitely will recommend to friends

Ringwood north

Private message

Verified Purchase

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Delivered to the door step promptly and notified almost straight away, Perfect, it was so easy from the moment I purchased the item to the moment that it was delivered.

Quick and Efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

First time user of Sendie. Next day delivery of my order. Clear communications from pick up to delivery. I will use Sendie again with confidence.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Don't bother unless you can hang around 8am to 6pm for upto 2 days

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

After booking and paying they booked it for next day. OK. But between 8am to 6pm comes up on confirmation - which is not office hours for us. Came in early as not refundable and we have nowhere safe to dump outside. Logged into account again at 4.15pm seeing new msg that pickup is rescheduled for next day. Same prepaid service being used by sendle direct with courier please is cheaper and i would have more direct control of my time. 1st and last time for this small business.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great, super fast shipping!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I received a package which was departing from Sydney to regional Victoria. I had tracking every step of the way, including timestamps, which is super helpful. My package was estimated to arrive by either Friday or the following Monday (shipped on the Tuesday) and it arrived to me earlier than the estimated time, which I absolutely love when it comes to shipping/couriers! Would definitely recommend!

Cheap reliable option

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Cheap option...reliable...but note that pick up date is not guaranteed....book collection in advance just in case they collect next day

The best for my small business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Packages I send, anywhere in Australia, are picked up promptly and arrive on time. The rates are excellent. More often, much better than Australia Post. The door to door service is fantastic. Saves me time AND money!

Excellent, efficient, friendly and no fuss!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I received a package delivered by Sendle. I ordered Who Gives A Crap toilet paper on Monday and the package arrived on Thursday afternoon with excellent efficiency and no fuss. It is obvious that Sendle works collaboratively and efficiently with all clients. Thank you.

1 of 77 pages

Hi do you pick up from Deloraine 7304 Tas? Or Launceston ?cheers Dina

Dina asked on Jul 25, 2017

Hi Dina,

Thank you for your enquiry about our serviceable locations.

Sendle can perform collections from Deloraine, 7304 and Launceston, 7250.

I hope you have a fantastic day.

All our best,

Sendle's Business Development Team

Hi , I have ordered a pram online and would like to use Sendle to have it delivered from Sydney to Melbourne. What would be the best way to initiate the process to ensure that the product is delivered carefully? Any help on this would be helpful as i have never used Sendle before ~Tigerdust4

Tigerdust4 asked on May 03, 2017

Hi there,

I'd love to help out!

Before we get into the nitty gritty, I did want to make sure that the parcel isn't too large to be sent with us. If the parcel is over 25kgs, longer than 1.2metres in any direction or has a volume larger than 100Litres, then Sendle won't be able to help out with this particular send. If it does come under all these measurements, then the following will be the easiest way to create the order:

1. Sign up with Sendle's free account
2. Select the Billing tab on the left hand side, and enter your payment details
3. On the Dashboard home page, select, "Send a Parcel" and fill in all the relevant information from collection address to delivery address. This is also where you select the size of the parcel (if you are unsure of the size, a calculator can be found beneath the size categories)
4. Click create order, then confirm order.
This is where the process may change. If you are sending the parcel from the buyers location, you will need to download the label and send it to the buyer to attach to the parcel for the courier to scan. If you're the sender, simply print off the label and attach it to the parcel.

And voila, you're parcel is good to go!

A more comprehensive guide can be found here: (https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-us/articles/213766328-Getting-Started-Guide).

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to email us at business@sendle.com

All my best,

Andrew

Just make sure you check their insurance claiming policy. They only pay up to $500 in value for lost items but sting you with $100 to claim. And you need to have proof of purchase.

Hi Dr Read,

Thanks for reaching out!

Our insurance policy now covers you for up to $1500 (with a $100 excess to claim).

Hope that helps.

Do sendle actually follow through with enquiries? seems after the excuses run out that person goes on holidays and a new member takes over and you start the same excuses again

Jo86 asked on Mar 27, 2017

Hi Jo,

Really sorry to hear you've felt so underwhelmed with your Sendle experience.

We'd love to try and make things right.

I can't find you under 'Jo86' in our system - would you mind emailing us at business@sendle.com, and we'll get our sleuth on.

We had similar. They have no phone access and their emails are so frustrating as they take so long to respond and then it's just generic and automated. One of our bigger orders went missing and all our parcels are ATL. Sendle tried every excuse there was including 'we carded it and the customer hasn't gotten back to us'. When we enquires as to why it was ever carded - no response. I cc'd every email address we had for them and NOONE replied to the issues of undelivered parcels. Haven't used for 3 weeks and there are still parcels undelivered. They are all good while they are getting you to sign up but that's where it stops.

They sure don't!!! I was screwed around for a couple of weeks and eventually went on LinkedIn and found the head of communication and sent an email with Attention to her in the subject. Got a quick reply and resolution that way though! Still have never used them again though