Customer service is on point

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Very satisfied with the wide range of products Showpo offers and it has always been so easy to navigate things.

Amazing Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! Cannot express how hard working the Showpo Team is! X X X X X X X X

Excellent Customer Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

April in the Customer Happiness Squad at Showpo assisted me with my query regarding a return item. She was a delight to deal with and followed my every query through to resolution as quickly as possible and with regular contact. I am so grateful for her prompt responses to my constant, ongoing questions. Thank you April and Showpo! A++ ...I will be shopping with your company again soon! x

Great quality, value & customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Showpo stocks an amazing modern range of fashion and the prices are all affordable, especially for their level of quality! Online shopping can always be difficult but have rarely had many issues with sizing, quality, etc. returns are easy & customer service is always prompt. I literally do not shop anywhere else for clothes & have recommended it to all my friends ❤️

Best online store!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I have been a Showpo customer for a while and i love their clothes! The quality is fantastic, they have a huge variety of sizes and styles and of something doesn’t fit right they have made returns easy. Love this store and can’t recommend enough!!

Cessnock

Private message

Very professional and customer focused.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

As a big online shopper I was very impressed with Showpo’s range and prices. Very good quality. The same clothes in a retail shop would cost a lot more. They cover all angles to make online clothes shopping very easy. Good clear photos, product descriptions and sizing. I had to return an item and the follow up customer service with April made it very easy. I can recommend them for finding that special something that is not in every chain store in the area.

I love shopping with ShowPo !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

It’s really easy to find what you’re looking for. Even items of clothing you didn’t think you’d want or need! ShowPo make it easy to find an outfit no matter the occasion. I’m most impressed by their new sizes! & happy that dresses/clothing I adore on smaller women, I can now order because they have the option of sizing upto 20. They shy away from the usual ‘the bigger the size, the uglier the item’ & that makes it easier for me and saves the disappointment & struggle of having to look elsewhere for a decent outfit. The quality of the products I’ve purchased are so good ! They look exactly like the images on their site & the sizes are true to fit ! ShowPo’s my go to online retailer when I have a special even coming up, I’m never disappointed when shopping with ShowPo ☺️

Good Customer Service and Quality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Overall I’m pleased with my experience with Showpo. Postage was very fast (two days) and the quality of everything I ordered was good. One item had slightly different dimensions to what was stated online so I was unable to use it, however the customer service team were extremely understanding and helpful and resolved the issue straight away. Will definitely be purchasing from Showpo again in the future.

Terrible customer service - live chat

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I tried the customer service online - live chat which is supposed to be 24/7 - it is non existent.

Amazing! 10/10 Recommend!

1. The customer service was amazing and super responsive and hepful
2. The size guide was spot on (AUS sizes)
3. The delivery came in just over a week (however it left the warehouse in 3 days. I think auspost had something to do with the length of time)
4. The dress looked EXACTLY like that picture and fit the description perfectly. Very elegant and great material.

Will definitely be ordering again! Thanks ShowPo!

Awesome customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Needed to return an item for a different size, the process was super easy and the staff were friendly and helpful. Will definitely shop there again!

Excellent customer service team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Excellent customer service team! Always so prompt and ready to answer any queries i had! Andrea was great! Thank you for your help!

Awesome shop and best customer service I’ve ever had.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I have always shopped with showpo cause I love their items and I love that they are so easy to deal with if there are any issues. I have never had a problem with the customer service even when it comes to faulty items, they sort it straight away for you. 100% won’t stop shopping here.

Amazing Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I had made an order around 11am and then at 3pm went on live chat to see if they could change the address last minute, to be honest I was expecting a no. They did this for me so nice and quickly. Most other companies I have dealt with are not so lenient. Love Showpo

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Maddie, We really do try our hardest to do everything we can to keep our amazing customers happy! So glad we could change this for you :) Thanks for the review! <3 Xx

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

purchased 2 items arrived very fast! one item did not fit, so returned it which was easy as, emailed regarding if they'd got my return and heard back from them very fast saying they'd issue my credit.

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Anna, soo happy to hear that you're pleased with our service! This means the world to us :) Looking forward to your next shop, hoping it's entirely perfect! Xx

Verified Customer

Love Showpo! Do all my clothes shopping through them.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Very easy to navigate website and find the specific things you are looking for. I love they have bigger sizes now as I recently had my daughter and my body shape has changed. They are very good with returns and only returned a few things that were a bit too small, due to having daughter, and have been able to get bigger size.

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Teag, aw so glad you're pleased with our store and our sizes! We have an in-house design team who works super hard to ensure all of our gals feel beautiful in our garments! Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it <3 Xx

Great Customer Service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I had been talking with a customer service employee, April, about an issue with the product. She was very kind and lovely, and very helpful too. I hope her head managements hear about this and reward her for such great service. Would highly recommend for anyone to purchase from here.

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Isabella, Aw we hear you, we're so lucky to have April! Thanks so much for the lovely words and for taking the time to write a review! Xx

Verified Customer

Super responsive and helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Amazing range of products! I had been hunting high and low for the perfect dress for a very important event for weeks, but thank goodness for Showpo! They had exactly what I was looking for.

In addition, their customer service is top notch! The dress I had ordered ended up being a size too big, but I was in a rush to exchange it asap in time for my event. The wonderful customer service rep through their chat function expedited the return process for me so they I could reorder the dress in the right size on the same day! Shout out to Ernesto for being such an amazing help! Will definitely shop at Showpo again!

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Tiff, wow!! Thank you SO much for this amazing review! Our team works super hard to keep our lovely customers happy and we really appreciate the time you took to give us an awesome review. We'r... read more »

Perfect every time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I have used Showpo a few times and am totally satisfied every time! I just had to complete a return as I purchased the wrong size, and they were so efficient in getting the credit to me.

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Mikaela, Thanks so much for the awesome review, we do work super hard to keep our gals happy! Enjoy :) Xx

Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I had a question about the size of a specific dress, and all questions related to my query were promptly and quickly answered, now I am awaiting my dressed arrival and I cannot wait, Thank You showpo

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Tee, aw yay! We're so happy to hear :) Hoping the dress is absolutely perfect!! Can't wait to see you rockin' it <3 Xx

1 of 125 pages