Love my dress!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I purchased this online and it was an easy purchasing process. The items were delivered fast and the product is beautiful.

Verified Customer

Hands down my favorite place to buy from!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

I’ve bought a lot from the site over the years and have never been disappointed! Their clothes are all so cute and are actually quality clothing. Anytime I’ve had to deal with customer service, they have been nothing but helpful. Showpo is definitely my go-to store anytime I need clothes (or don’t need them lol)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Customer Service - April was a big help!

I had some issues with my credit balance from Showpo and have been trying to figure out what happened to my credit. As it turned out, it was actually refunded to me but I wouldn’t have known that if April in Customer Service had not taken the time to respond to my inquiry and doubled check what happened. I had sent a few emails back and forth with Showpo, but kept getting generic responses with no details on my issue. Finally, I got an email from April and wrote back explaining the issue again. She was quick to respond and check for me and resolved my issue. I’m so happy! I truly appreciate her help. Thanks again, April! Goes to show that Showpo not only has beautiful clothes, but also great customer service!

Showpo lover turning

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I have been a long time customer always buying in bulk making $300+ purchases ever since they started 16-20 size clothing. I have to say it’s the luck of the draw when buying from showpo. Either the sizing is way off or the quality of the material is terrible.

Also if you’re going to cater for curvier girls maybe you should do your research on what suits curvy girls. Yes it looks amazing on your size 8 model but her clothing sits differently to a size 18 girl. Shipping never use to be a nightmare and now I’m lucky if I even get a tracking number or confirmation of order, 1 business day delivery if you order before 3pm well you’re dreaming. Be prepared to get it 5 days later so don’t plan a weekend with an outfit you’re waiting on.

Terrible delivery and customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

They promise to deliver same day if order is placed by 3pm. It is 3 days later and my order has not even been dispatched. When asking whether it is coming and what is the issue, the customer service rep could not answer what the issue was and that "they will email me when it leaves" without any assurance it will even be sent today. It is my first experience buying through them and I'm not happy with any of the service.

Love love love!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I’m honestly super impressed with this company. Being an avid online shopper I’m always skeptical with international brands but showpo did not disappoint. Everything was so cute, good quality & fit perfectly :) I delivered to Canada, so be weary of duties & taxes! However their tracking system isn’t the greatest, I hope they start providing customers with a tracking code for the actual shippers site and not from Showpo’s website! Excited to order from them again :)

Loving their clothes!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I’ve purchased a few things online from showpo lobe the quality and how easy the sizing is !! Ordering was easy and fast delivery usually two three days and I receive it will definitely keep shopping with showpo

Amazing customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I purchased a dress in the wrong size, returned it and then bought it again in the correct size only to find that there was an issue with the zipper. I contacted Customer Service and was lucky enough to speak with Nadine.
Nadine offered some of the best customer service I have had in a long time! Not only did she quickly respond to my initial query but she offered a solution and followed up every single email (as some things went awry such as my return parcel going AWOL for a few days and the credit not showing up correctly).
I seriously cannot thank Nadine enough for being patient, understanding and incredibly helpful.

Excellent quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I absolutely love shopping from showpo, sure there prices are up there but when you place something in your cart you know that your going to get what you pay for and the quality will be excellent.

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Laura, I love hearing your great feedback :) Thank you so much for taking the time to write an amazing review! Xx

Amazing quality and fit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I don’t normally write good reviews lol but I just had to for show po. I ordered 4 items and I am over the moon happy with everything about them. The quality is incredible and every single item fit like it was tailored to fit me perfectly. Truly true to size. The price was good as well. Shipping took a little longer than the 7-10 business days but was definitely worth the wait. Looking at more to order right now!!

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Lovely, Thank you so much for taking the time to write an amazing review! I am so sorry your parcel was slightly delayed, April is our busiest time of the year for us :( I am so happy you love ... read more »

San Diego

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Terrible return process

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I bought two items from their online store about a month ago. Loved one and hated the other so I returned it. I haven't heard anything from them! I've contacted customer service and haven't gotten any response from them on whether they've received the item or if I was to get refunded or store credit. It's been almost three weeks since I've return the item! Showpo has essentially stolen my money for a shirt no longer in my possession! Horrible horrible horrible!! I just want my money back!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Lovely, Oh no! I am so sorry that is happened :( All returns should be processed within 1-5 Business days from when they are delivered to the warehouse. Can you please send me an email to info@... read more »

Verified Customer

Terrible sizing and over priced

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Sizing runs extremely small and if you don’t know that prior to shopping on showpo you’ll be disappointed when your items arrive. Showpo is also very overpriced for the quality of items. Similar items can be pursued on other sites for a lot less and with correct sizing.

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Lovely, Oh no! I am so sorry that you did not like your items :( Our sizes are in accordance with our sizing chat that is on our website. You should never receive an item that is too different ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 answer
Private message

Verified Customer

Cute products, terrible customer service.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

I purchased 3 dresses from Showpo, all super cute and just what I expected! However, the sizes were too big and I have been trying to reach out to Showpo for over a week and still absolute silence.
So, my advice is if you are unsure of your size, or may want to return do not buy. Seriously, it’s been beyond frustrating especially when I have wasted $120 bucks. Won’t be buying from here again.

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Anna, I am so sorry for the delay in responding! April is a very busy time of year for us :) exchanging an item is very simple, you just need to post the item back to our warehouse we will send... read more »

Thank you, I’ve read your return policy and understand what needs to be done. I was emailing because it costs $30 dollars to return. So, do you provide a label? Because if I can only return for sto... read more »

Easy, convenient & cool!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I had been looking at a certain top for quite a couple of weeks & placed it on my Wishlist. Decided to spoil myself & finally get it - the check out process was so simple and with the free express shipping it was here in 2 days! Amazing :)

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Tahlia, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! I am so happy you loved your new item and received it super quickly :) Xx

I love Showpo!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Positives
I ordered and it came two business days later! Which is great!
Their 14+ sizing has such a great range! wish there was more photos of bigger models though
The Team is friendly when you email them with a problem
Great Quality!

Negatives
They run a little small but you can send it back and get another
They will give you credits only unless its there is something wrong with the product.

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Georgie, I am so happy you received your parcel super quick and you love your extended size range we have sizes from AU4-AU20. Here at Showpo we love featuring all shapes and sizes on our pages :) Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Xx

Amazing clothing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

The website is easy to navigate and the customer service was quick to respond. Most importantly, the clothes are affordable with beautiful long-lasting material.

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Anna, I am so happy you love your Showpo Purchases! We love seeing customers photos on our Instagram page :) Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! Xx

Couldnt be happier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

When I first looked at this bodysuit I fall in love!! I firstly ordered it and the sizing was wrong I was so upset when I had to return it as it was out of stock... then never fail Showpo came through with the good re-stocking it and notifying me so I could purchase the correct sizing needless to say I am now over the moon as I can wear it and it looks amazing!!! :):):) Thanks Showpo!!!

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Samantha, I am so happy you were able to exchange your item quickly! If an item is ever out of stock to make sure you do have your email in the notify me now section and you will be the first t... read more »

Crazy Showpo shopper!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I always buy my beautiful Showpo outfits online. I've only ever had to send two items back due to sizing (I just had a baby). But I really love the dresses etc I have purchased!
I just wish they had more stretch in them, especially their lacey dresses etc.
I needed a jacket & outfit ASAP & I selected the night delivery & I was so impressed how quick it came! Delivery is always amazing & so quick!

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Marty, I am very pleased Showpo is your go-to place to shop! We have over 100 new items dropping each day! I look forward to seeing you shop again with us very soon! :) Xx

LOVE LOVE LOVE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I’ve made numerous amounts of orders and have not once been disappointed. I love that they have so much variety in the larger sizes.

Comments
Showpo Official

Hey Shannon, I am so happy you love shopping with Showpo! thank you for taking the time to write a great review! I look forward to seeing you shop again with us very soon :) Xx

Product late and cancelled without notice!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I ordered 3 items (dress, skirt, top) on Sunday with express delivery to occur within 1-2 business days. When I hadn’t received any confirmation it had been sent on day 2 I sent an email and attempted to call however was transferred to a message bank when I was next in line. Finally received a call back on day 3 just minutes after receiving an email saying 2 of 3 items (dress and skirt) were shipped that morning. Claire from customer service was greatly useless given she repeated the information from the email that 2 of 3 were sent that morning and she had “no idea” why they didn’t send the third. Claire was very bubbly advising at least I could wear the dress and skirt when it arrived - although not sure I’m prepared to wear a skirt without the matching top?! I requested a call back once she found the third item - still hasn’t happened. I also requested the Tracking number however the one Claire emailed doesn’t exist. I have received an email from my Afterpay account advising a portion of money was being refunded by Showpo with still no explanation from them directly that something isn’t coming or any notice to allow me to order an alter product for it to arrive on time!

Overall communication from the customer service team is awful and I would not recommend anyone to buy from them unless you have ample (weeks) time until your event!!

Comments
Showpo Official

Hi lovely, Oh no! Super sorry about this. Mid April is the busiest time of year for us. I'm glad to hear we called you back :) It appears the third item was an oversold. This can happen when there'... read more »

1 of 110 pages