fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

normal price been seeing is $799 lowest store was willing to do is $580, got it at around $470 which is a huge difference !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Excellent service. Brilliant product. I was informed there was a 2 week wait for delivery from the Perth supplier, then 2 days later my fridge was delivered. Thank you Stan Cash and Fisher Paykel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

Very smooth transaction and fast postage. Excellent Service. Very quick to answer queries and very responsive. Thank you to the team at Stan Cash

Better than most

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

Delivery. Was slow. But whe n I calle d staff were honest which I liked product was se mi. Assembled wh en I. Came which was helpful for me
Best price

Excellend service and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Purchased 2 Airconditioners and the service and price was the best i had found. All details were explained to me clearly and they also arranged delivery to my house. I will be buying more from Stan Cash in the future.
Thank you to Mick & Staff for this great service to me.

Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Purchased range hood at the best price and arrived within a few days of placing order. Sales service and service at pickup was exceptionally good.

Great and easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Was very simple and a very smooth process. Am looking at getting more appliances and will defiantly be looking at buying more from here first

Value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I looked around for a couple of weeks before making my purchase and Stan cash has the best prices by far. Savings of around $200 - $300 on my washing machine. All the staff were friendly and super helpful. I would absolutely recommend Stan cash.

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Bought a stick vacuum for my mother in law. Very happy with the price compared to other online stores and also received it very quickly.

Awesome and very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Very happy with service and the delivery and how promptly my parcel was delivered and have told all my friends about this experience it was my first time buying on line but happy with the company I dealt with Thankyou

Tamborine Mountain

• 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Great Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

These products are exactly what they say...top of the range and reliable. I would recommend these products to anyone that can use them. :)

5 Stars for the 3 Ps

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Right price, prompt service, professional and friendly staff. I highly recommend Stan Cash. Used Zip Money to purchase my washing machine and that was a seamless process.

Excellent after care and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I had to return an item under warranty to get a replacement. All the staff I spoke with were pleasant and helpful but the assistance I received from Marita B was fantastic. She was keen that I should be least inconvenienced, checked that a replacement was in stock and dealt with the paperwork with professional enthusiasm. I was very impressed by her and by the Company culture. Stan Cash doesn't just sell boxes; customers can be assured that they will receive excellent after service should items go wrong. Many thanks.

Good price, in stock prompt delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I ordered my Sunbeam electric blanket (EB) from Stan cah. Being lazy I couldn't be bothered picking it up, so I elected for home delivery at $7. The price for the EB was the best in Melbourne and I had the product in 3 days.

Absolute purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Prompt business will perfect process of delivery and happy to go again.recommended to everyone for doing a great product and purchase

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 10 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 19 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Internet purchase easy, TV delivered a few days later $400 cheaper than Harvey Norman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Looked up the price of a 75" TV whilst at Harvey Norman to check price, Stan Cash came up $400 cheaper, HN said they could not match it and it probably wasn't in stock anyway. Chose delivery and 4 business days later TV delivered and brought upstairs by the 2 delivery guys. The transaction went perfectly, online shop was easy and quick and emails and phone calls kept me up to date on the delivery.

Love my new vacuum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Great vacuum, good suction, good looking unit and very sturdy. Really like the metal rod and extra hard floor connection and rubber wheels. .

Absolutely love my mixmaster

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Product excellent value. Delivered promptly. Would definitely purchase something else from Stan Cash. Communication with sales team was efficient and courteous.

Love my straightener

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

The straightener I bought was on sale for over 50% off, it was easy to buy, came quickly, and was new in the box. Great purchase

Great product so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Never having had a smart TV before, I'm very impressed by the amount of ways this thing can distract you. Picture is great. Menus are responsive. Sound is even pretty good. Only drawback is can't pause live TV.

1 of 31 pages