Perfect shopping experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Ordered new Television online, very easy, spoke with the sales team about changing my order, nothing was a problem for them, very friendly and helpful highly recommended AAA+++

Easy and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I ordered online and had it delivered. The turnaround time was super fast. I was sent communication each step through placing, processing, shipping and delivering the order, which I really appreciated. One of the best online shopping experiences I've had.

Great Product and exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Ordered the coffee machine on sunday, it was posted Monday and arrived Wednesday which is unheard of for Tasmania!
Great service, fantastic price and brilliant product.

Good to have in the kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Easy to shop online and pick up staff were great good experience all the way will shop again there next time I need something

toaser is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

very good i have never received any thing as quick
so that pleased me good on you i was abit worried as this was the first time i had used them,
but no worries

Great product and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

My old Westinghouse fridge gave up the ghost after 20 years of service, so I naturally purchased another Westinghouse, which again I am loving. Well lit, spacious and enjoying the fridge compartment being on top.
Michael at Stan Cash customer support was helpful with delivery dates and Neil the delivery person took care when removing my old and replacing with new. Thank you.

Quick online purchase at a good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Ordered an item in the morning which at another shop said would take 3 weeks to arrive. Stan Cash processed my order and I picked the item up within 2 hours. How good is that!

Set & Forget

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

The simplicity of using this cooking device is fantastic. I hate reading instructions, so I didn't read the instructions for this item. I worked out how to use it in no time at all. I'm very happy with the product, and I'm also very happy with Stan Cash.

quality product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

bought Panasonic CD player, web site provided good information and simple process, fast delivery, clarity of sound... very happy with my purchase

easy and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

bought Kambrook STEAMini Food Steamer, great price, fast delivery and using the web site was simple. Very happy with the whole process.

Verified Customer

Speedy delivery and great price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

We'd been looking for a super king heated blanket for a while but were put off by the lack of information and price on other sites. Stan Cash had everything we wanted to know and a great price but the best bit was the super fast turn around and being kept up to date as we waited. Excellent job, we'll definitely shop here again.

Australia

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

really nervous at first never bought from here and the website style gave me a feeling of fake. but i trusted reviews and im a very happy customer, communication was sensational and im happy with my purchase! cheers stan :)

Simple and easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Really easy to deal with and super cost effective. I still got a reliable company to deal with if something does go wrong.

Absolutely brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Perfect and easy transaction. Delivery was on time and straight forward. Great prices and great service. Thank guys, I'll be back.

Very Good service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Very Prompt & efficient service. Sales clerk & store person were very helpful. Also, very competitive pricing.
Online help was efficient and gave full information as required.

Ordering/Delivery could not have been better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Too early to rate the product as I have heard there might be some problems with the lithium-ion battery life.

Very good service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Easy to order and fast delivery. Shame the item is absolute rubbish, but that's not Stan Cash fault though they might want to look at whether to stock such a poor quality item

Great pricing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Online delivery pickup should process by one day but it took three days that's only my disappointment otherwise I am happy.

L.O.V.E my Dyson!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Just bought a upright dyson and I am in love with it. After my old vacuum blew up last weekend I have done a quick vacuum to test it out. It's picked up more dust than I think my old vacuum did in its whole life... and Stan Cash was awesome and had the most competitive price for it. It was an amazing $200 cheaper than anywhere else I could find!!! I'll definitely buy from them again for sure!! Quick postage too! Good work guys!!!

Great product. Quick ship. Unfortunately broken on arrival.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Item was broken on arrival. Called customer service and they are sending me out a new one. Hopefully the new one will be in one piece when it arrives. Customer service were cordial and there was no hassle. Thanks. Haven't received new one yet but they said it won't be long.

1 of 22 pages