Filter By:

Brisbane

Verified Customer Location: QLD, Brisbane City

Avoid Supergeek at all costs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Paid for a computer part mid September with an expected delivery and repair 5th October. Received a call from them on the morning of the appointment to advise that the wrong part had been delivered and the new expected delivery was the end of November.
Advised last week that the part had been rejected by customs and that, unless I wanted to pay a further large amount for an alternate part, the order would be cancelled and a full refund given.
I accepted the refund option but have not seen the money or heard from the accounts department since.
Go somewhere else....these guys are running a scam!!

Comments
SuperGeek Official

Good morning Robin, Our Accounts department have confirmed with us that they have already sent the requested refund to the bank account details you provided them over the phone. Once again, we ap... read more »

Location: NSW, Baulkham Hills

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Anand is fantastic !! great results ! Everyone from office to get it up and running very helpful!! Thanks

Verified Customer Location: QLD, Redcliffe

Placed zero value on my time - late and no apology

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

The tech called me at 10:15AM (for my 10AM appointment) to say he was just reading the info on my case. Candidly said he was coming over and would be another 15 - 20 minutes. I'd cleared the time to see him, agreed the call out price and left a meeting to be there on time. Unprofessional in my view and unsatisfactory. No further follow up from tech or manager.

Comments
SuperGeek Official

Hi Gordo,

Sorry to hear you've just had a bad experience with us. Could you please give me your contact details and I will have our team to be in touch with you very shortly.

Thank you.

SuperGeek team

perfect and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Good service, fast and good quality as good price as well. Very approachable as they came to your place and also the technicians are super professional. Thank you so much!

Gold Coast

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Disappointed wanted to connect four year old laptop to the Internet which was the achieved , laptop run Windows 7 Windows 10 installed on the laptop just sits there , and doesn’t do nothing except load load load unwonted programs , got a follow-up call call 5 days ago young lady said she would look into the problem heard nothing . quite frankly I spent 364 dollars and achieve nothing For a few dollars more I could’ve bought a cheap notebook which would be ample for my grandson needs , Will be sticking with Apple
Today I got another call with the promise of solving the problem said they would call back , guess what heard nothing I think this company
Does not care about there reputation take as much money as they can from pensioners who know nothing about computers .

Verified Customer Location: NSW, Badgerys Creek

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Anand was very friendly and listened to the issues I have having with my computer. Had issues with monitors, SuperGeek was so helpful and fixed all my problems. They travelled to Gledswood Hills and there service was outstanding. Would use SuperGeek again if I have issues. I could not fault the service.

Location: NSW, Botany

Computer Fix

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Anand was very prompt & efficient with repairing the PC and very open in what was wrong. Thanks & I will Recommended Super geek services without hesitation. Very Good ! Thanks

Location: NSW, Sydney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Anand really done an awesome Jop on my Laptop and really is a Top Profesional Geekman. Will recommend to anyone out there who has the same problems and he can fix your Smart TV.

Disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

We’ve used Supergeeks regularly over 8 years, even having them custom build our latest pc, however we won’t be using them again. They were unable to come out today, despite the urgency, but more importantly, the person we spoke with seemed completely disinterested.
Have now found a more reliable company that we will be using from here on.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

SuperGeek Canberra (Mohamad Arnaout) has done an outstanding job on a relatively complex and lengthy list of tasks across 4 computers, including rebuilding an older Dell XPS computer, including installing a new SSD HD. Runs better than ever. I found MA extremely competent technically, quick, knowledgeable, helpful, energetic, engaging and a delight to have around. I've never had better IT support, including high end support at three universities

rouse hill

Location: NSW, Baulkham Hills

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

SuperGeek came to my home today to address our internet issue. I did not think there was much they could do because I have the latest modem from Telstra but unfortunately we have bad internet in our area. I had to do something to address the issue, teenage boys do not cope well with 'lagging' when they are gaming. Mohammad confirmed our internet speed was not good, but not the worse he has seen.Because we have several internet ports throughout the house he found a solution that my boys and I are happy with. He was very professional and very quick (quick is important when you are paying by the hour!)

COOROY

• 1 comment
  • 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer Location: QLD, Noosa

All good in the end

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

SuperGeek Noosa visited to get our computer, iphone and ipad synced as well as sort out a few problems on our Desktop. Unfortunately when our technician left there were a couple of small problems that had not occurred before. We contacted our local SuperGeek operator and was told it would need to be referred to a supervisor. Unfortunately the supervisor refused to have the problem rectified.
I then contacted Customer Complaints and explained the problem. Upon investigation SuperGeek returned and sorted out our problems at no cost. Thanks to Kimberley at Customer Service and Stewart our technician for getting us back on track. Shame on the nameless Supervisor.

Exceptional and professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

I have used SuperGeeks for quite a while now and each time they have successfully fixed any problem that I have had in a timely and very professional manner.
Best service ever.

Location: QLD, Laidley

Best service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I am in my 70's, semi rural, and not computer savvy. I have found Matthew at Super Geeks my saviour when I need help with the wonderful NBN satellite system. Over and above the call of duty, when things are out of my control. On time and always a pleasure to do business with. Thanks Heaps! Jan

Location: QLD, Ipswich

Love these Guys. They are Life savers.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

They are always prompt and reliable. They fixed my printer problem very quickly and also did some trouble shooting on my systems while they were there. Everything is running so much smoother and quicker. Thank you guys Love your work.

Highly Recommended - First Class service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

I had persisted in taking my laptop into a computer repair shop for many years and had to wait a couple of days to collect- not any more as Super Geek came to my home within a couple of hours and had everything running smoothly again.
Robin delivered first class service and was very knowledgeable.
I will definitely use this company again.

Location: NSW, Campbelltown

Sooo quick!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

When we were forced onto NBN, two significant connection problems occurred. Try as we might to put in possible setting changes, we could not send out emails or get the printer re-connected. And we got no help whatever from the old or the new Server. SuperGeek, Michael, had both problems fixed and all running within 15 minutes! He then went on to help with other minor issues and even give some tuition. We were so pleased to have it all working again in such a short time after all the worry we had been experiencing. Thank you SG!

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Location: QLD, Caboolture

Amazing work geek! You solved so many problems and helped us out.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Our geek did an exceptional job and helped us understand our computer.We are very satisfied.
He was able to diagnose several problems with the computer and worked diligently to rectify them. The computer is running like it did when it was new.

Location: QLD, West Brisbane

Excellent service from Alex

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Alex was fantastic, very punctual, polite and knew what he was doing and everything fixed so quickly. A credit to SuperGeek and now I have two great guys I can call on for my computer maintenance for my business.

Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Very Happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

We have used SuperGeek for many years now and are very happy with their service. They're professional, courteous and always on time. When my computer had crashed, they were able to get all the content revived.
They explain problems well and give helpful hints. Thank you!

1 of 6 pages

Hi. Your Tech did say when he was here that I could ask you questions over the internet. Well my Printer will not print. It will print out a test sheet, but when I try to print some thing from the internet it will not comply. Can you suggest anything pretty please??

Rose asked on Jul 13, 2018

Hi Rose,

Could you please provide your contact details in order to our technician to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

SuperGeek support team.

Can you tell me their hourly rate?

orangecat asked on Feb 04, 2018

Hi Orangecat,

The best way to find out the price and service for your area is to get in touch with our team on 134335. They will provide you with the information relevant to your location.

Hi guys. When I last had a man out to my unit at Stafford he printed out the way to record a show. Now when I follow the instructions, eg go the Guide, choose the program, and push Record, it now asks for a password. Why is this?

Julie asked on Dec 05, 2017

Hello Julie
Thank you for contacting SuperGeek, We will be able to help you with this but first we need to find out who your technician is so that we are able to get them to call you and talk you through this. Please send your details through to info@supergeek.com.au and we will pass on a call request through to your technician.
Have a nice day.
SuperGeek

OK I don't remember who it was, but he was nice and helpful. I think that the way to do this maybe has changed if they are asking for a password, I don't think that they did this when he looked at it before. Thing is I don't think as this isn't working that I should be charged. I ask for help enough that this is how I feel. Thanks guys and girls. PS I am a pensioner, please take this into account as well. I live at 1/39 Theodore Street Stafford 4053, entrance in Sayers Street. Julie