Filter By:

Location: QLD, Laidley

Best service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I am in my 70's, semi rural, and not computer savvy. I have found Matthew at Super Geeks my saviour when I need help with the wonderful NBN satellite system. Over and above the call of duty, when things are out of my control. On time and always a pleasure to do business with. Thanks Heaps! Jan

Location: QLD, Ipswich

Love these Guys. They are Life savers.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

They are always prompt and reliable. They fixed my printer problem very quickly and also did some trouble shooting on my systems while they were there. Everything is running so much smoother and quicker. Thank you guys Love your work.

Highly Recommended - First Class service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

I had persisted in taking my laptop into a computer repair shop for many years and had to wait a couple of days to collect- not any more as Super Geek came to my home within a couple of hours and had everything running smoothly again.
Robin delivered first class service and was very knowledgeable.
I will definitely use this company again.

Location: NSW, Campbelltown

Sooo quick!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

When we were forced onto NBN, two significant connection problems occurred. Try as we might to put in possible setting changes, we could not send out emails or get the printer re-connected. And we got no help whatever from the old or the new Server. SuperGeek, Michael, had both problems fixed and all running within 15 minutes! He then went on to help with other minor issues and even give some tuition. We were so pleased to have it all working again in such a short time after all the worry we had been experiencing. Thank you SG!

Location: QLD, Caboolture

Amazing work geek! You solved so many problems and helped us out.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Our geek did an exceptional job and helped us understand our computer.We are very satisfied.
He was able to diagnose several problems with the computer and worked diligently to rectify them. The computer is running like it did when it was new.

Location: QLD, West Brisbane

Excellent service from Alex

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Alex was fantastic, very punctual, polite and knew what he was doing and everything fixed so quickly. A credit to SuperGeek and now I have two great guys I can call on for my computer maintenance for my business.

Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Very Happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

We have used SuperGeek for many years now and are very happy with their service. They're professional, courteous and always on time. When my computer had crashed, they were able to get all the content revived.
They explain problems well and give helpful hints. Thank you!

Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Great Service and Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

The SuperGeek Technician was very helpful and gave great advice and especially checked the function of our backup files and security protection. We have used SuperGeek on many occasions and the technicians have also been efficient and timely with the appointments.

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

We live and travel in our caravan so it was great that the technician could come to the caravan park we were visiting. A pleasurable young man, very friendly and used easy to understand language. Most importantly the problem was fixed in a timely manner. Would use your service again. Many thanks.

Not happy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Bunch of cowboys that charge too much. Wouldn't recommend at all. You don't get value for money. They charge more than a doctor. I really don't see how they can justify such high prices.

Comments
SuperGeek Official

Hi There, this is not the outcome we like to hear of at all!
Please do send me your JOB ID in order for us to investigate this for you.
Regards, Management.

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Location: QLD, Brisbane City

Not yet ready to be happy with my laptop.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I made a BIG mistake with resetting my laptop. SuperGeek at least got me back on line however I am not able to view or print mail attachments and cannot enter my documents, and now unsure of using my file saver. It has taken me a couple of weeks to realise that I need a Geek again for further help. This is so costly, but I will have to call again. I am feeling very sad as I lost all of my games and now cannot access my documents, unsure of how to find and print attachments or to send from my documents. Hope to be happy soon.

Comments
SuperGeek Official

Hi There, this is not the outcome we like to hear of at all!
Please do send me your JOB ID in order for us to investigate this for you.
Regards, Management.

have just sent an email, but cannot remember the date.
Hope you can help without further cost.
Inara

Location: QLD, Noosa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I found SuperGeek to be a great, welcoming and reasonably priced service. The SuperGeek associate on the phone was polite and happy to help. The SuperGeek Technician couldn't do enough to assist with my laptop dramas, I asked all sorts of questions and was answered with patience and without judgement. They also asked questions to ensure all issues were covered with softwares and internet. I've recommended them to friends already, and will call them again when in computer trouble. Thanks SuperGeek.

Location: VIC, Wyndham

Quick and effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

Somehow downloaded a virus that froze my laptop and offered a number that was supposed to be Microsoft to fix it. Realized it was a scam before too much damaged. Rang Super Geek they came that day took the lap top away so it didn't affect my other systems fixed the problem and came back the next working day all fixed and ready to go.

Location: NSW, Baulkham Hills

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

I recently had Super Geek come and assist me with an ongoing set of problems. Firstly, the techo turned up on time, and how good was that. He was very easy going, patient and, above all, really knew what he was doing. He finished in good time and importantly left me feeling confident that I would not have any further problems. Would absolutely recommend Super Geek for great service at a reasonable price.

Location: NSW, Coffs Harbour

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Technician friendly, courteous, professional, on time and sorted our issues without a problem. Very pleased to be able to have access to IT technicians who do house calls. Great service.

Location: VIC, Wyndham

Super Geek Came To My Rescue

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I was having trouble with a slowing laptop. I called Super Geek and actually spoke to someone and not a recording, made an appointment and the young man turned up on time. He was able to fix my issues I had within an hour.
I found the service offered by this company to be obliging, helpful and were able to offer a quick turn around.
I would have no hesitation in calling them again.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

The answer to all my technical problems.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

The Geeks are always prompt and come when you ask them to, take a lot of time to fix problems and often go above and beyond my expectations. For someone who isn't that good with computers and things they are the perfect answer. Just a bit expensive, but if up against something essential.

Location: QLD, South Brisbane

Super Geek, Super Fast, Super Service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I do not give perfect scores! The technicians have always been courteous, understanding of one who is not technologically minded. They are respectful, informative, professional, patient and explain difficulties. Will always contact if they are delayed...very helpful

peterandrose7@bigpond.com

Location: QLD, Caboolture

Really on the excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

We have been dealing with super geek for the past 7 years, the service is always excellent and the technicians are very respectful and decent and have excellent knowledge and fair to deal with. We can highly recommend this service to any body requiring such.

Location: QLD, Caboolture

SuperGeek to the Rescue - Again !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Completely satisfied with this excellent company. 100 percent excellent service, professional and reliable, and punctual .If a delay is expected, they always notify. No hesitation in recommending SuperGeek ! Affordable and friendly service every time.

1 of 5 pages

Hi guys. When I last had a man out to my unit at Stafford he printed out the way to record a show. Now when I follow the instructions, eg go the Guide, choose the program, and push Record, it now asks for a password. Why is this?

Julie asked on Dec 05, 2017

Answer this

Hello Julie
Thank you for contacting SuperGeek, We will be able to help you with this but first we need to find out who your technician is so that we are able to get them to call you and talk you through this. Please send your details through to info@supergeek.com.au and we will pass on a call request through to your technician.
Have a nice day.
SuperGeek

OK I don't remember who it was, but he was nice and helpful. I think that the way to do this maybe has changed if they are asking for a password, I don't think that they did this when he looked at it before. Thing is I don't think as this isn't working that I should be charged. I ask for help enough that this is how I feel. Thanks guys and girls. PS I am a pensioner, please take this into account as well. I live at 1/39 Theodore Street Stafford 4053, entrance in Sayers Street. Julie

Can someone advise me on any feedback on the have with Super Geek for call outs based on scammers hacking their computer? I've unfortunately been a victim of a scammer whom I've allowed to gain access to my laptop and install these programs on.... So stupid! So now I've got Supergeek coming out on Sat morning to get it cleared etc. Just want to see if there is anyone else that had a similar scenario and had to get supergeek to come out. Thanks!

Tiffany S asked on Aug 03, 2017

Answer this

Have used Super Geek to sort out problems on my computer and was extremely impressed with their professionalism and knowledge and backup. My problem was not about being a victim of a scammer - but still feel sure that you will be impressed and happy. I do feel sure that Super Geek will solve your problem for you. They will ask you for feedback on their performance and are anxious to get good feedback! Have used different small computer 'experts' in the past, and none of them compared to Super Geek, and wished that I had known of them sooner.

Best of luck but sure u won't need it!