Filter By:

DISHONEST

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Advertise 44.5mbs average night time, got nowhere near it. They try to make excuses, don't live up to their claims of speed at all.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Ned, sorry to read your review. Whilst every effort is made to provide our advertised typical evening speed (42Mbps on our XL Speed Boost plan) there are a number of influencing factors that can... read more »

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Super Smooth transition to NBN in not time at all.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I signed up with Tangerine online in about 5 minutes, the process was super smooth.

They booked the NBN technician who showed up the next week, was there for about 15 minutes and then I was online.

Honestly that was the easiest Broadband sign up I've ever experienced, and now I've gone from a 4mb/s ADSL to a 34 mb/s NBN, stoked.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi James, thanks for the 5 stars!

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Really prompt setup & delivery of modem. Ordered a Tuesday night, connected to the NBN on the Wednesday & modem delivered the Thursday. There was great communication regarding the process of everything which was fabulous. Our connections and speeds can’t be faulted so far and the price is so affordable. Would definitely recommend Tangerine!

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Coralee, thanks for the 5 stars and glad to see we got you online nice and quickly! That's what we always strive to do.

Connection Type: I don't know

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Have just been connected by Tangerine and we are delighted with how easy the process has been. The staff were always incredibly friendly and helpful, and service is super reliable so far....Thanks so much Tangerine!

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Soni - thanks for the 5 stars and it's great to hear how delighted you are with our service!

Balgownie

• 1 comment

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I’ve been with Tangarine telecom for over 2 years and have never had a problem. Excellent friendly staff always helpful and are content to stay with tangarine while service is reliable as it has been since joining.
I Highly recommend Tangerine Telecom to anyone who wants a hassle free reliable service.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Deke, thanks for the positive review, and here's to the next 10 years!

Sydney

• 8 helpful votes
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Top speed & Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Tangerine is my 3 internet provider in last 3 year, and they set up the internet quickly, and the internet has been working perfectly since. Great customer service and value for money. VERY HAPPY

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Thanks Sam glad you are so happy!

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Excellent service and support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Great support from MJ and Antoni on my NBN connection. They delivered on what was promised. Great work and thank you

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Thanks Senaka for the 5 stars!

Glad to talk to you, need lots of help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Waiting to see if this going to work, will be good if nbn can come on board. All new information to take in

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Joy - thanks for the 5 stars!

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Excellent service, excellent people. Painless set up and superfast set up time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Excellent! Excellent!
Was trying to get NBN HFC set up with my old ISP( had been with them for over 10 years but they were taken over by other ISPs) and it was a nightmare. Could not get simple questions answered and was even paying for a SOHO/Business connection as i wanted a static IP address. After a lot of pain and hours on hold just trying to get account payment details, user details etc. I gave up and cancelled my account with them.
After that I rang Tangerine and was set up with an account in a very short time. The people were friendly and made it all very easy. Less than 2 days later my new HFC connection was up and running. Speed tests are great and I got a Static IP address without any extra cost. Perfect!
I should also add I was able to read answers to all the questions my old ISP could not answer on the Tangerine website.
Thank you to all the staff at Tangerine!
I had lost a lot hope after dealing with iinet but Tangerine proved setting up for the NBN is not that hard and can be a painless experience.
I highly recommend Tangerine.
Thanks guys.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Boris, thanks for taking the time to leave your review and glad to hear all is going well.

Brisbane

5 stars all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

I ordered my modem with Tangerine and it was delivered promptly. The technician installing the service contacted me the day before he was scheduled to install the service, and arrived on time. Installed and set up the internet service quickly, and internet has been working perfectly since. Great customer service and value for money - very happy overall!

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Maddy, thanks for the 5 stars!

Springvale, Melbourne

Private message

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

NBN installation WITHOUT a phone line

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Considering the FACT that after LENGTHY arguments, both TPG and Telstra flatly REFUSED to install my NBN without a phone line, I am happy with Tangerine Telecom!!
Over the last 30 years, I have been with 5 companies (ISP) and it was the FIRST TIME I was treated CORRECTLY by the "Service Assurance Manager" (Canyl Gonzalez).

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Thanks for the 5 stars and positive review Les.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Top speed and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Took a while for a new connection but it is fixed before the appointment date. They provide a top speed as promised and the customer service is top class. Overall I am happy with the nbn and their service.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Thanks for the positive review Remo!

Adelaide

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

No response

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Sent an online query prior to settling on an NBN provider. Did not receive a response, so took my business elsewhere.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Sorry to see your 1 star review Scott. We always try to respond to online enquiries as soon as possible. Sorry that it seems to have not been the case with yours. We will check back and see what happened.

Connection Type: I don't know

The operator was very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

The operator was very helpful and guided me towards the best option for me. I can't Express in words just how helpful she was advising my elderly mother.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Stylo, thanks for the great review.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Do exactly what they say they will do and at the stated time. Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Connection very reliable with no problems to date. Cannot fault service or product in any way. Would highly recommend to anyone

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Rushweed, thanks for the positive review and 5 stars!

Cloverdale

• 1 review

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Before you choose Tangerine.. READ THIS!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Cloverdale, WA 6105
Im a student who requires a reliable internet. I am not demanding for any fancy high mbps speed for gaming ANYMORE.. Yet this ISP still can't provide that.

3-4 days in a week I keep getting 3-30mins of no internet with 20mins-1hr interval in each dropouts. Imagine how infuriating that is.

You can't even finish a damn Netflix movie without interruptions. I'm lucky if connection will be back in 3mins but it sometimes take 30 MINUTES to get back online.
I have had this problem for a while now. I have contacted support from Tangerine.
Tangerine blames NBN.. I contacted NBN and they said its the ISP's (Tangerine) responsibility.. I contacted Tangerine again and now they are pointing the problem to my router. I bought a $200 router. Still did not fix the problem.

And here I am so upset rn.. coz I decided to pull an all-nighter to study (Oracle DB) for my exams and this connection is making it really hard.
To people planning to pick Tangerine, please just don't. Don't get tricked by their deceiving website. My first month with Tangerine was nice so don't get fooled with their 14 day trial.

To Tangerine personnel who's saying Im not a legit customer.. Here's my Accnt no. 16186 under A.I.N (initials).
Don't msg me. I'm done with your crap service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Troy, after supplying an alternative modem for you to try it is positive to see your service stability has is now dramatically improved. The modem can often affect stability as well as cabling a... read more »

Perth

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Easy changeover to NBN with great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

We searched around for a provider with good pricing and speed plans that weren't locked into a contract and ended up with Tangerine after reading other positive reviews. Customer service were easy to deal with when we had any queries, and Richard the provisioning manager made sure we got online as soon as possible. Since the NBN has been activated the setup was easy with the modem Tangerine provided pre-configured and we were using that evening. Speeds have been good so far although a little slower around the peak times, the range of our wi-fi doesn't seem as strong as our last provider but very happy so far!

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Nick, thanks for the 5 stars!

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Tangerine is the best nbn provider in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Fast and reliable service which I recommend to all of my friends that are looking for a good internet service.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Lucas, thanks for the outstanding review!

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Excellent NBN speeds even better service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I had a slow start to the NBN connect to our new house due to issues with the previous tennant. Tangerine were fantastic in helping with the issue and insuring excellent internet speeds. Even went back to them for mobile sims as well. Thank you MJ keep up the great work.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Damien. Thanks for the positive 5 star review and great to hear you’re enjoying our SIM only plans using Telstra mobile network and our unlimited NBN plan.

Efficient and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Excellent service, communication top notch. Very efficient. Can use my mobile all around the house without it dropping out unlike past carriers. NBN has been very good as well. Fast with no drop outs. This company leaves others for dead

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience of us with others.

1 of 16 pages