Filter By:

This is great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I got NBN with tangerine. It's great speed and best price in market. I would recommend everyone to give it a shot.

A new experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

We have fixed wireless NBN and have always been satisfied with its speed and quality since our local tower was upgraded.
Very easy to transfer to Tangerine, with staff very helpful, particularly MJ.
Price and speed are the reasons for moving NBN ISP porviders

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Eddie, thanks for taking the time to leave us the positive review!

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Been using this service for more than a year. I find the staff very friendly & efficient on the few occasions when I need to call. The service has been seamless, and reliable. When I do a speedtest, I get close to to the max available. I highly recommend them for service, reliability and price.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi David, thanks for your custom over the last year. Glad to hear everything is going well and thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

We have recently signed up for fixed wireless broadband, I rang Tangerine after a referral from an acquaintance, Tangerine explained it all to me and answered all my silly questions. Modem was here in a few days and set up appointment was well detailed. From the moment we had the NBN set up appointment, it was literally minutes to get connected and so far all good. No complaints so far.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Nat, thanks for taking the time to share your experience of us. Glad everything is going well!

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Perfect customer service and product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

Excellent service and quick to get my NBN set up as well.... tangerine were always providing updates to. No hassles with the set up and activation was quick also...would recommend them to anyone!

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Rodsta, thanks for the positive review!

Tangerine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Great experience so far. The set up appointment was booked and tech sent out, we were set up in minutes. All included in the one off connection costs.
Internet speed is also keeping up well with a few gaming consoles and streaming sites playing at onces.
Recommend if you have nbn in your area.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Jayy - thanks for the positive review!

Tip top!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I chose Tangerine based on their ratings relating to customer service and connection stability. I encountered some initial set up issues that were quickly and efficiently dealt with. Within three days of the problem I had a new modem and two excellent techs sorting out an issue that several other providers had dropped. Both Ann and Serg spent time on the issue and were pleasant enough to explain the issue and the solution. Not only did I get excellent service, chart topping speeds down and up the line but I also got an education! Top notch work. Couldn't be happier.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Alpha Jack - thanks for the 5 stars!

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Tangerine provided great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Tangerine Telecom provided great service. They were easily contacted and I actually spoke to a helpful person. They connected us to the NBN only one week after making contact with them. The whole process was quick, efficient and inexpensive.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Susanna, thanks for the 5 stars!

So very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Had some problems with start up rang through, spoke to Ann who was so very helpful and polite.
Thanks Ann ;)

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Thanks Marten for the 5 stars!

Couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

I was with another provider my entire internet life.
Moved house that had FTTN available, so thought it time to check the market.
Not only were they cheap, no fuss, no contract, easy set up. Couldn't ask for more.
I don't normally do reviews, but this time I felt compelled. I called a few days before agreed connection to make sure all was on track.
The connection went smoothly, then to top it off and to my surprise, I received a FOLLOW UP CALL to make sure everything was ok, and to see if there was anything else they can do.
VERY happy with the service and support.
Whole process was completed online in 10 minutes.
Everything else was taken care of.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Pappy, thanks for the 5 stars and great to hear you are happy!

Tangerine telecom

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Very happy with tangerine customer service. Always replied very promptly and and helped with my query. This contributed to a very seamless transaction. Well done. No problems with the speed of the connection, it is as promised in advertisement.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Roger, thanks for the positive review.

poor supply consistent outages

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

tangerine is plagued with consistent drop out and outages - every month i have dropouts with NBN and phone which is disastrous for business - my neighbor who is with different supplier has none of these problems - kasacstan has better nbn than aust- its copper, slow [25 is always only 10-15], expensive and unreliable - i will be looking for another company with a more reliable supply than tangerine can provide

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Michael, we have reached out directly to you via email regarding your reported issues. Our network carrier did experience a localised outage in your area that has since been resolved. Apologies ... read more »

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Just great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Signed up and was connected in less than a week. Modem arrived in a day. The speed is great and communication from the company has been excellent.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Kim, thanks for the 5 stars!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

Tangerine NBN FTTN offers best speed. I am getting 45~46Mbps continuously.
Offers best prices
Please use code QASIM2A0E7 on checkout to get 25$ off for first month bill on Tangerine

Always a pleasure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Tangerine were absolutely fantastic when I first connected with them. When I moved, both service and tech support were fantastic help in making it a smooth transition. I cancelled the service with no fuss over a couple of months while the internet wasn’t required. I’ve recently called up to reconnect and Jen was wonderful in Re-establishing the connection to my new location. I have never had the service drop out or slow down. Happy to be reconnected.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Izsy, thanks for the 5 stars and positive review!

Does what they say!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Easy transaction process. I was kept updated the whole time. We were connected with NBN with no hiccup. Happy with it so far. No drop outs that we’ve noticed. Hopefully they can upgrade and eventually offer an even faster up to 100mbps.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Cue, thanks for the positive review!

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

The service is perfect! Thanks Hannah.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Hannah is the best salesperson, she helped me to choose the right product and assisted me in my registration. The whole experience - sign-up to installation - is perfect!

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi James, thanks for the 5 stars!

Great Customer Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Thanks Tangerine. The hook up with the NBN went smoothly, with minimal internet down time. Had a couple of issues with porting my phone number over. The Customer service from Sarah, and her colleagues was excellent in helping to track down the problem.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Andrew, thanks for the positive review.

My first NBN experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

I looked around and asked telstra if they could do me a better deal, that the one I had and they were not able too so I selected tangerine as they offered a 14 day trial. Then all was good they sent the modem in time gave me options and on the day of the move from ADSL to NBN the service was immediate they had me up and running in no time and from then on all as been good, you may gather i am very pleased with tangerine they are so juicy.

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Ganda, thanks for the 5 stars and glad you’re happy with our service!

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great service and committed employees!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

I had a connection problem today and spoke to Tangerine Telecom's technical service and Sarah from the customer service to upgrade my plan. Both staff members I talked to were really pleasant and helpful and you could feel the commitment towards their company and their customers. Well done!

Comments
Tangerine Telecom Official

Hi Steffen, thanks for the 5 stars!

1 of 12 pages

If I have a problem with my incoming phone line is it possible to get my incoming calls diverted to my mobile until the line is fixed? Thanks Jon

emmanuel asked on Jul 26, 2018

Answer this

Hi Jon, yes you can certainly request that we forward calls to your mobile if there is every any issues with your line on NBN. Simply let us know after you sign up that you wish this to take place.

do you provide services in South Yarra?

Shripad asked on Jul 11, 2018

Answer this

Hi Shripad, yes we do provide services in parts of South Yarra. We are an NBN provider, so anywhere that NBN is available, we provide service (excluding NBN Satellite).

Hi, I was wondering if my ASUS DSL-68U would work with your service (HFC at my home), looking of swapping but I've heard somewhere that tangerine and asus don't get along so well (something about blocked ports?) thanks!

Dom asked on May 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Dom. Are you referring to the ASUS ACDSL68-U? If so this supports Ethernet WAN so will work with HFC NBN with Tangerine. Some ASUS router models did have issues connecting to NBN generally. This seems to have been resolved with firmware updates released by ASUS, so we’d recommend ensuring you are using the latest firmware to avoid any issues. Thanks and let us know any further questions.

See all 38 questions about Tangerine Telecom