Absolutely terrible. AVOID. Use Sendle instead.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Had a mix up with an expensive product sent to the wrong address (I received another person's package, they received mine), which was the supplier's mistake. But the supplier contracted Temando to collect our deliveries Monday, and redeliver to correct addresses... we waited at home all of Monday for them to collect, didn't turn up, we put the package in a safe spot on Tuesday while we were at work, they still didn't turn up. I stayed home all day Wednesday waiting for them to turn up, STILL didn't come, despite several enquiries and heated conversations with the supplier. The package was worth over $300, so brought it back inside with me every time I was home to reduce risk of theft. On Thursday, they sent an email saying my package could not be found, after yet ANOTHER phone call from the supplier, they finally managed to pick it up. I have been using Sendle for my own deliveries for nearly a year now - never, ever had a problem - every time i book a pickup, they come the next morning - except on ONE occasion, during the Christmas rush this year, they came the following day, and amazing customer service - replied to my emails within minutes and had everything sorted. Would never, ever use Temando, use Sendle instead.

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

They have no control of anything related with the delivery service, the are just brokers... 4 days I've been waiting for my consignment to be collected by fastway couriers rang them at least 6-7 times, note that call Center is overseas ... everytime I must repeat myself give same all the info everytime they check and as usual can't help as for 4 days they have failed to get fastway couriers to collect consignment absolute nightmare and a total waste of my time plus have to wait up to 7 days for my money to be refunded...

Cancelled the courier 15mins after purchasing and months later still awaiting refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I didnt even send a package. Cancelled service immediately after seeing all the poor reviews and used someone else. Then a courier arrives and I told them it was cancelled immediately. They rolled their eyes and said yep it happens alot and left. They still owe me money for a service not given.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

4 Weeks to organise a pickup

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Temando are hit and miss as they are the middle man and take little responsibility. Sounds like OS call centre to follow up on non deliveries, promise to follow up and nothing. After many calls asked for the Supervisor who was on lunch, advised she will call back on her return, guess what no call. After 4 weeks I gave up calling. They blame couriers please, and wont re organise another organisation to pickup a parcel. A big waste of time and effort. I had to cancel and re book with another carrier. Its not rocket science. They have promised a credit for the freight cost only, see if this actually gets processed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

An absolute joke - Please avoid

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Their sites not been accepting credit card payments for days now and when i rang the girl on the phone was rude, told me i could make online bookings (so, totally didn't understand my reason for calling), kept telling me to email their support team instead and when i told her we had parcels to send to customers that were urgent, she just told me she couldn't help me. Needless to say we aren't using Temando anymore.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Better Alternatives

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

I put up with Temando's bad customer service for so long, in order to access their volume and pricing discounts.
Thankfully the market has caught up with them and they are now not the only player in this market. With competitor solutions like interparcel and transdirect which have much cheaper prices, and more importantly care about customer service.
Best decision I ever made was to leave Temando.

Avoid Avoid Avoid

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Temando are not a courier service. They operate a portal. This portal will compare the market to find you the cheapest service for your delivery, then Temando will book the Courier Service on your behalf.

But here is the trap. If or when things do go wrong with your Courier Service (late pickup, lost item, damaged item, delayed item) the courier will not deal with you because you are not the sender (Temando is). And Temando customer service outside the portal is a nightmare.

I know it has become a cliche for customers to say, but quite simply Temando offer the most appalling customer service you could imagine. Under no circumstances would I recommend Temando to anyone. My one word of advice ... Avoid.

Have been using them for over a year

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Deliver on time especially interstate reliable the only drawback is they dont have drivers call prior to delivery. business delivery is good but private residential if your not home they dont leave parcels and even if you are
they dont wait long if your old and take your time to open the door they leave a calling card.

Roleystone, Western Australia, Australia

Verified Customer

Bad service for insurance "0 rating"

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I had my artwork insured for transportation through Temando. The art arrived damaged and an insurance claim was put in by my gallery. This was in February....Temando accepted the claim but have not paid out as yet. They keep saying it will be done this week! This has gone on for over 3 months and there is no joy, I have a feeling they are just waiting for me to give up! I will be contacting the insurance ombudsmen at the end of May as it has gone on long enough!

• 2 comments
Private message

Lost my $1200 iphone7! Nothing has been done!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I ordered a brand new iphone 7 at the beginning of the month, i chose temando to insure the shipping as it is an expensive item if was something were to go wrong. Sure enough after the phone was sent it got lost between desinations and hasn't moved all month. I have spent days on the phone both to fastway couriers and temando both sending me back and forth and back and forth with no form of action being taken, speaking with various hopeless customer service agents. I was told I would receive an email about what temandos course of action would be about my missing parcel, of course have not heard anything. Fancy paying extra money to hope that your parcel is going to be looked after if something goes wrong yet you speak to different hopeless people who have obviously done nothing, trusted their word to hear back and havent. I Will be calling the department of fair trading tomorrow morning. This has went on for almost a month now and I should not be having to deal with what has happened with the courier let alone the insurance company. Absolutely appauling service and company. Should not be a business...

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Customer service agent is just plain rude

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

He is plain rude, sits you off as speaking, gets angry when you ask questions. Couriers don't turn up. Can't get more crappy service than temando.

Really really bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

I ordered a product on the 1-1-2017 and have been inquiring about my order number they say it has been delivered if has not and I want my order so please find it will not rate Temando until I receive my order. I have to rate this service before it will post my review.

no problem parcel was here before the date i was told

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2016

I received the package on time and tracking was good so all is good and I would recommend this company

• 3 helpful votes

Discraceful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2016

Damaged wheels made a claim and 1 month later still no action they tell me to fill out form and send it. I have done this 2 times and they tell me i haven't and that i need to do it again.

Absolutely terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2016

They never deliver to my home, never leave missing messages and just dropping in courier centers. NEVER recommend!!! hate this company

People Be Careful Tnt Through Them An Do Stealing Your Money By Later Charges.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2016

I'm the director of InkMasters.net.au rent and lease photocopiers and supplies, been using temando for a long time, 90% of the time when we book through TNT we have been hit with 'penalty' charges due to 'inaccurate' dimensions or weight, as it was always less than $20 i figured they are right, and never had the time following it up, PEOPLE TNT THROUGH TEMANDO ARE THIEVES! i had some time and looked into 1 claim which was $16.71 charged extra on my credit card, and it was false, i provided temando with the proof, and yet to hear back from them. i probably may still use temando as they are cheap, but never TNT, bunch of crooks! i dont have the time going through every case now, it takes to much time fighting over it.
sam klagsbrun
InkMasters Direct

Horrible Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2016

If i could give no star i would. They are horrible, they offer next to no help. They are always a hit or miss. Either you get your parcel collected or you don't. We've also had parcels missing or broken and they have done nothing to help us locate them or rectify the issue.

Definitely going to stop using them.

Sydney

• 11 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 39 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Happy to take your money, when something goes wrong, they say "not our problem"

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2016

I have used Temando for over 3 years, they are what can best be described as a "Courier Brokerage Service". You enter your package details, pick up and drop off address with package size & weight, the program then lists several different courier companies and their price to deliver your parcel, it displays price and sometimes other industry code like ATL (authority to leave). You pick which service/courier company you want, when you check out with a credit card, you also pay a credit card fee. So all good, but let us say, the courier driver breaks their own policy and leaves your item without a signature (if you requested it) and in a place where it could be stolen or damaged. Without involving the courier company let us say I choose courier company number 3 in the list. So the person did not receive the item or it was damaged beyond repair due to the courier driver braking all his own company's policies, you are out the money for the item. You call Temando as that is who you are registered with, they tell you to call the courier company. You call the courier company and ask to make a claim, surprise, surprise, they check the delivery and say "sorry Sir/Madam you are not our client, you did not book the pickup or delivery of any item, that item was booked by our client, Temando, you will need to speak to them". So you go back to Temando and they say again, "you agreed to our T & C's when you booked the parcel and that absolves us, you need to speak to the courier company". Well I am here to tell you that Temando's Terms & Conditions of business, does NOT disqualify them from the Australian Consumer Law and other Federal laws governing the transportation and carriage of goods. Temando thinks it does. The Court, I think, finds that as you were not registered with the Courier Company and therefore not a client of the courier company, and that you were registered with Temando, therefore you are the client of Temando and they, therefore, are the client of the Courier company, so therefore as you are a client of Temando, then they must be held responsible for the inappropriate handling of the item (any issue temando may take up with the courier company is strictly between them and the courier company and indeed the contract the Courier company and temando sign between each other which is not available for clients trying to make a claim to view). So if unsatisfied with Temandos response, call Dept of Fair Trading for advice on various laws that Temando must abide by. The lesson for everyone is that many people write their own Terms and Conditions that doesn't mean that their T & C's are above the law (whether you agree to them or not) so stand your ground and take these people to court should you need to. They can not take your money and absolve ALL responsibility. Questions welcome. Other information, the call centre for general enquiries is in the Philippines and as far as the call centre staff goes in the Philippines on tracking items and other general help, they are 6 stars out of 5, it is just when you deal with Australian Customer service who will then start to ignore you, that you are given the Legal Department address where you will then speak to the company Lawyer.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Kingston

• 2 comments

Absolutely Hopeless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2016

These people are supposed to up date the tracking of the parcels daily on their website. Heh....pigs might fly.
I went to their website tracking link for 4 days trying to ascertain where my parcel was. 4 days to get from Brisbane to Melbourne. No up dates. The only time I saw an update was when my parcel was already delivered. Marvellous, if I had not been home then a round trip of 30 km to the Fastway depot to collect it.

Worst service i've ever used..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2016

The package was picked up 3 days later than I'd booked, and then it got delivered back to my house hours later for no reason. Spoke with customer service and they said it was my fault for having two labels on the package, but I didn't...there was just the one label with the correct delivery address. They rescheduled the pick up and no one showed up. Called again and was greeted by a rude operator who wasn't the slightest bit apologetic and told me to just use a different service... Not good enough. Never using again.

1 of 11 pages