• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Best Bedding Company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Ben C. knows his business through and through. The company's superb products are the crystallization of its accumulated scientific spirit and intellectual property. They really do have superb products, quality, management and people. They truly have our compliments and respect.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Vicky, you're too kind! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We really do try our best to provide great products with friendly and efficient service at the best possible price. We couldn... read more »

Bed bases

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Bought bed bases which are great and best part was service delivery and putting together. Also no trouble to dismantle and take away old base.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Jenny, thanks very much for taking the time to write a review (and for giving us 5-stars). It's good to know that you're happy with your new bed bases and the delivery service. We'll pass your feedback on to our delivery team. Thanks again!

Wonderful product with grreat service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

We are delighted with the quality of the Kali duo bunk bed. It is beautifully engineered and allows me to have an office in our new apartment. The installation was very competent and professional. We found the whole process excellent with good to deal with people in The Comfort Shop. Highly recommended product

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Russ, thanks very much for the 5-star review! It's great to know that the Kali Duo wall bed by CLEI has been a success in your new apartment and that you found the whole process to be excellent. We really appreciate the feedback.

Just what we were looking for!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

We downsized to an appartment and were struggling to find a space efficient seating/visitors combo for a tiny bedroom. We recently came across an ad for The Comfort Shop and their range of wall beds. We opted for the Nuovoliola model and it looks great! The store was excellent with all the options available to see. Installation service is available - great service and excellent knowledgeable staff. Highly recommended!

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Geezergeek, we're so pleased that you found just what you were looking for. The Nuovoliola (well done on the spelling by the way) is a great wall bed. Thank you for the positive feedback about o... read more »

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Staff very helpful. Gave us plenty of time to make a decision. We bought a recliner which was delivered on time,unpacked and set up and the packaging taken away. Very happy with the product and the price.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi JG, it's great to know that you found our showroom and delivery teams very helpful and that you're very happy with the product and the price! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate it.

The complete package

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Thank you Brendan and Sabrina for your courteous and knowledgeable service. Great products and even assistance with retrofitting an existing bed with posture slats. The mattresses are exceptional and the French linen, exquisite.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi GizmoLucy, thank you for your fabulous review. We're really happy that Brendon and Sabrina were able to serve you well and it's wonderful to see you describe the mattresses as 'exceptional'. Thanks again and enjoy your sleep.

Verified Customer

Great chair, great price, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

We purchased the recliner chair. We received great customer service prior to committing to the purchase. It was delivered on time, assembled, instructions given and the packaging was taken away. We highly recommend the Comfort Shop.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Mark, thanks so much for the 5-star review! We're really glad that you received great customer service and the delivery went smoothly. Thank you for recommending us, it means a lot.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Very professional service,good support to ship goods from Melbourne to far north qld and high quality product ! Thks CH
The only negative is that after going to the trouble to review feedback comes back that it is not enough words?!?

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi CH, thank you very much for the 5-star review! It's great that you were happy with the service we provided and the delivery to far north Queensland. We didn't realise Product Review require a mi... read more »

Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Excellent service. Delivered on time and assembled and positioned the furniture as requested. Removed all packaging
Extremely efficient with enquires
Couldn't ask for more

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Jayne, thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're really pleased that you're happy with the service you received from our showroom and delivery teams. It's great that you 'couldn't ask for m... read more »

Very Happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Great service which made the store easy to navigate. Very happy with the base we bought. Only negative was with the delivery of the bed the men said they weren’t meant to assemble it as it wasn’t part of their job. However they did do it for me as they had time. I later found out that it is part of their job.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Sandy, thank you for the 5-star review! We're really pleased that you're very happy with your new Comfort Shop bed base and the service you received in-store. We're also really sorry about the m... read more »

Long term repeat customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Bought my first Comfort Shop mattress in 2001. Been a dedicated user ever since and bought others for the family along with furniture over the years. Excellent products, fantastic service. Always.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Kara, thank you so much for being a long term repeat customer. It's great to hear that you and your family have been enjoying our products for 17 years! Thank you for your loyalty and the review, we definitely appreciate both.

What a Team at the Comfort Shop.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Ben was my sales person and I touched base with the Comfort Shop through an email at first and with no pressure Ben returned my questions.
I then contacted him to discuss a little further if some of the products and he sent on the floor photos so I could get a better picture.
Ordering and delivery was super easy as the chair came from Brazil.
At all stages of the following weeks waiting for the chair to arrive I was contacted by a team member to let me know the situation.
The courier fellow also was a delight and delivered the chair to my door.
What a wonder experience I have had.... how can I not keep buying and recommending them to others.
Great work Team Comfort Shop.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Wendy, thank you for the fabulous review! We're so glad you had a wonderful experience and that you were happy with the service you received from our showroom and customer service teams. Enjoy y... read more »

Our 4th bed from the comfort shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Fantastic service - Amazing beds and mattresses.
Now everyone in the family has an ergo bed. Thank you to the Comfort shop.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Elizabeth, thank you so much for the 5-star review and for your loyalty! It's great that your whole family has Comfort Shop beds and wonderful to see you describe our service as 'fantastic'. Let... read more »

Electric Bed Base

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I purchased the Ergo electric bed base with Celina bed surround. I have suffered with a bad back for many years and within just a few days the pain was gone. The back support of this bed is fantastic and the electric lift is just another bonus. Brad from the Comfort Shop in Moore Park was very helpful and the assembly was completed in less than an hour. I would highly recommend the Comfort Shop for quality and comfort products.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Christine, thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're really happy to read that your back pain has gone, what a wonderful result. It's also good to know that Brad was helpful and our deliver... read more »

Recliner/Lift Chair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Needed to purchase a recliner/lift chair for my elderly father who has difficulty with mobility. These chairs are expensive but was pleased that the Comfort Shop was having a special. Chair was delivered and assembled for my father on time and all works very well. Very happy with my purchase. Thank you Comfort Shop.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Lesley, thank you for the 5-star review and for your business! It's great that you're very happy with your purchase and the chair was delivered and assembled efficiently. We hope it helps your f... read more »

Reclining lounge chairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

We purchased 2 reclining lounge chairs. They look surprisingly good and they're exceptionally comfortable. The shopping experience at the Richmond store was excellent - noone was aggressive about a sale, and all our questions were answered. In fact, Stephen, the sales person, was delightful - one of the most skilful sales people we've encountered. Delivery was also handled seamlessly.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Lynne, we're so pleased that you're happy with the look and the comfort of your two new recliner chairs. It's also great to read your compliments about our Richmond showroom and delivery teams, ... read more »

Wonderful service and excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I bought a recliner chair for my Hypnotherapy practice. Before visiting the store I used their online chat and they were so helpful in narrowing down the many choices. When I got to the store Matt was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They also had a great range to choose from. I love the chair i bought and it was delivered seamlessly and on time. Thank you for your wonderful service Matt.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Julie, thank you very much for the 5-star review! We're glad that you enjoyed the experience from on-line chatting to in-store chatting and of course that you found the recliner chair to suit yo... read more »

Chairs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

A good shopping experience
Knew what we wanted and were happy they were on sale
Very happy with our purchase

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Karen, it's great that you are very happy with your recent purchase and you had a good shopping experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

bed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

We bought a bed and mattress in the store and found the salesman was very knowledgable and helpful. We are really happy with the bed, it's very comfortable. My only disappointment was that I wanted the bed in wenge colour but was told it only came in natural beech colour. However, on your website, the bed we bought is shown in wenge.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Ann, thanks for taking the time to write a review. It's great that you're really happy with your bed and finding it comfortable. There must have been some misunderstanding along the way though b... read more »

Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I visited the store at Willoughby twice to try out the various beds. The salesman was well informed about product options, nice to deal with yet inobtrusive, allowing me to relax on various beds. There was clear information re price and delivery details, and an emailed quote. Very professional, including the delivery team. Overall a nice group of people.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Jenna, thank you for the compliments towards our showroom and delivery teams! We're really pleased to read that you enjoyed your shopping experience. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and enjoy your new Comfort Shop bed.

1 of 10 pages