Good service and product...delivery/installation rushed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I came across the Comfort Shop in Richmond and checked out their bed/mattress range which ticked all my boxes in relation to comfort, quality, and simple style. Bought the ergo bed, latex mattress and headboard and am really pleased with the product. The store provided good sales service and communication regarding delivery.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Tom, thank you for taking the time to write a review, it's great to know that you're really pleased with the product and the service you received at our Richmond showroom. We're sorry that the d... read more »

Great Service and Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

This is the first time we have ever bought a new bed without laying on it and testing it, but David we spoke with over the phone knew his product well and gave us the confidence to make our purchase. It was easy to assembly and we love our new mattress and bed frame. The service from start to finish was excellent and I would have no hesitation in recommending this company or the product.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Lyn, it's great to know that after David's careful guidance your leap of faith in buying a mattress and base without trying them paid off! We're really happy to hear that you love your new bed. ... read more »

Excellent for small spaces

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Service although professiona it was also very friendly. The wall bed I chose was an excellent solution for a small space which doubled as a study. The price of the wall bed was high but quality of bed was first class. Comfort assembled the bed which was an extra amount over the price of the bed.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Marina, thank you very much for the 5-star review. It's great to see you describe the quality of your wall bed as 'first class' and we're pleased that you were happy with our professional and fr... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I visited the shop in Fortitude Valley in Qld and was impressed with the product range, the professional and helpful attention I received from the Sales person and bought a recliner

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Phil, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're really happy that you were impressed with our product range and that our team member was able to provide you with professional... read more »

Needed fold up guest beds.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

My Comfort Shop experience was professional, friendly and the sales consultant was very helpful. My further contact with other sales consultants was also professional,friendly, understanding and always helpful too.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Sassy, thanks very much for the 5-star review! We're glad to hear you describe our service as professional and friendly and hope your guests enjoy the comfort of the Dorsal guest folding beds. T... read more »

Very comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Good display of all available products in the category we were looking for which made our selection easier. Competitive prices.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Kit, thank you for taking the time to write a review and for giving us 5-stars! We're glad you were happy with the range of products and our competitive pricing. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Comfort Shop products.

Springwood

• 1 review
  • 3 comments
Private message

Not cheap but superb quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I had bought a base and mattress from them many years ago. I went another cheaper mattress after the original had run its course. I was intending buying a new base and mattress set but after discussing my issues with a team rep, I was able to keep my base and adjust it. I still bought new mattresses (two singles rather than the queen). They were quickly delivered. My sleep issues have gone. The mattresses are as comfortable as the one we purchased so long ago. And the pillows are exceptional for anyone with neck problems. Bottom line - the Comfort Shop team were extremely helpful and accommodating and their products, while quite expensive, are of superior quality and longer lasting than a cheaper version.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Jenstar, thanks so much for the 5-star review! We're really happy to know that you have enjoyed your Comfort Shop products over the years and your new mattresses have lived up to past expectatio... read more »

Very friendly and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

All products displayed well and no problem with getting helpful advice and assistance. Quick and easy delivery. Have found the chairs extremely comfortable.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Tony, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We love being described as 'very friendly and helpful' but most of all we're happy that you are finding you chairs extremely comfortable. Thanks again and enjoy your relaxation time!

Friendly sales team, Professional delivery & Installation and Quality and comfortable products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

The sales guy Craig was so helpful and knowledgeable to guide us the right products for our needs. We could have free delivery and installation from them within two weeks (it could've been earlier if we chose another mattress) and those two delivery guys were so polite and efficient to put our two single beds together within a half hour. They also took all the packing materials away so we didn't have to clean up at all. We felt a difference from the first night and we are so happy to sleep better since then. It's adjustable softness of the frame so it is very helpful for me, especially with occasional back pain. I am so glad that I finally found a great bed to sleep on.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Mitsuhiro, we're really glad that you have found a great bed to sleep on too! It's fantastic to know you're enjoying the features of the Italian posture slat base and that you felt a difference ... read more »

A great team to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Dealing with The Comfort Shop mainly by phone and email from Orange NSW, I found the staff to be responsive, efficient and warm communicators. Any queries were responded to swiftly and effectively, deadlines were met and the delivered product, a Penelope wall-bed with sofa, is a superb product. Special thanks to Tuan and Brad at the Moore Park store, to Samantha at their warehouse, and to Alan & Ralph the installers.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Charlie, thank you for the 5-star review! We're really happy that you found our team to be warm communicators and that your special order wall bed arrived on time from Italy. We will pass your t... read more »

Great chairs at a good price and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

We had looked at many of the Nordic style chairs but found them quite expensive unless on sale or a deal on a chair we didn't want. When we found the comfort shop we found roomier chairs , of equivalent quality but at a better price. The colour we wanted was not in stock so had to me made and delivered from the US but we were kept well informed all along their journey. They were delivered within the time slot given and we are very happy with them.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Dave, thanks so much for the great review! It's nice to know that you're happy with your new recliner chairs, the time frame in which they were delivered and the service that we provided. Thanks... read more »

Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Thank you for a great shopping experience. From a live chat enquiry I ended up getting great advice and ended up buying very well priced floor stock mattress and base in 10min flat. Thank you.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Foxy, thanks so much for the 5-star review! We love hearing our service described as 'fantastic' and it's great that you were able to find what you were looking for so quickly. Thanks again and enjoy your new mattress and base.

Verified Customer

The salesmen (patrick) was very helpful and professional. They went out of their way to help re; de

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Easy to navigate the store and what I wanted - this is the 5th bed I have purchased from the Comfort Shop?
Quality of product(s) I bought have always been good.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Damien, thank you very much for the 5-star review! We're glad to hear that Patrick was helpful and professional and that you've always been happy with your Comfort Shop products. Thanks again for the review and for your repeat business.

Good Communication

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

We chose a Comfort Visco mattress on a oak base after a recommendation from our osteopath.
I initially spoke to a staff member by email and phone and then visited the Moore PARK STORE ON THEIR RECOMMENDATION to come and try.
I liked the fact they let us try the bed for 10 minutes on our own and answered any questions we had.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Chris, thank you for reviewing us as good communicators! We're really glad that your osteopath put you on the right path for your new bed and that you enjoyed the shopping experience. Thanks again and enjoy your sleep time.

Great service, great wall bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

Love the wall bed. Slimmest available so doesn't take over the room. Great service. Delivered and installed in a few days.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Steve, we're really glad that you love the wall bed, we love them too! And you're right being the slimmest available they are the most space efficient wall beds in the world. We're also pleased ... read more »

Verified Customer

Bed so good we bought a second!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

If you picture yourself laying in a marshmallow wrapped in soft cotton wool then consider this bed!!

We often compare our bed to 5-star hotel beds and always look forward to getting back to our own. You can’t help but smile when you jump in!

We topped it off with a MiniJumbuk Sleep Restful Australian Wool mattress topper on and the result is nothing short of spectacular.

This is our second bed and this time we went with the King size Ultima Visco with the Ergo frame. If you appreciate soft beds then you will love this bed. Our original bed was the Euro Queen size which we loved but needed a second bed so we splurged up to the King size.

The matress is a latex base with numerous inches of memory foam on top. The base is a beautifully crafted wooden frame. Within the frame you can tilt up the torso region which we don't use very often but the functionality is there. If comfort and minimalism are important to you then consider this bed! I'm not a fan of heavy ensemble designs you see so commonly with the local manufacturers, so consider the Italians!! Both bed and Frame are made in Italy.

The Comfort shop sales staff are great too. They give you their best price upfront and the whole experience is pleasant and easy.

Go and try one!

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

What an amazing review! Thank you so much Andrew for taking the time to share your experience. It's great that you love the Ultima mattress and Ergo base combination, it's certainly one of our most... read more »

Best bed ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

The whole process was so easy. Mathew Robertson took care of everything. The product is beautiful and my husband put it together with ease. We had the best nights sleep.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Rose, we love hearing our beds described as 'the best bed ever'! It's great that you were pleased with our ordering and delivery process and Matthew was able to take care of everything for you, ... read more »

My Christmas present to myself

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

My chair is just like the 2 others I have had in the past. I'd call it more "avocado" than lime. I love it. Tuan (?) was polite and his service could not be faulted. The chair arrived when he said it would by another 2 courteous men. A GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MYSELF!

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Merry Christmas Ruthie! Good on you for buying yourself a recliner chair as a Christmas present. We're glad that you were happy with the service you received from Tuan and our delivery team. Thank ... read more »

Excellent Space Saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Saw the advert in a weekend magazine and visited the store in Crows Nest. From initial contact with Matt, through to the installation by Alan and his offsider from Master Design, we were very pleased with the timing and quality of the Queen Ulisse fold up wall bed installed.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Old Lion, thank you for taking the time to write a review and for giving us 5-stars! We're pleased that you spotted our ad in the weekend papers and that you are very happy with the quality of t... read more »

Great products and great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

The bed and bed head was delveired in three working days. Got a great price.

Product information was great.

There was a large range of options for us to buy the best product.

Comments
The Comfort Shop Official

Hi Benny, thanks a million for the 5-star review. We're really happy that you were satisfied with the range of products on offer, the information provided, the delivery and the price. Enjoy our new bed and headboard!

1 of 12 pages