Kitchen aid processor

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Hi have purchased the item with a 30 day price guarantee however the next morning the same item was $200 cheaper on catch of the day when i filled in the form 3 days later they send email telling me the application was unsuccessful no duet to no reason what so ever scam artists 100%

Verified Customer

False promises for delivery of your purchase

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

We purchased LG dishwasher from the good guys moorabbin on 25th August 2018. We have been told on time of purchase that dishwasher will arrive directly from LG within one week. After a week we called to good guys store and they said it will take another week or so. We thought we don't mind to wait for another week for a good product right? So we waited another week. Last week I again called good guys store and complained that dishwasher is still not delivered then put my call on hold as usual and checked out and said we will receive call within 2 to 3 days for delivery. I said Ok and convince my upset wife to wait only for 3 to 4 more days. Now 4 days had been passed after last call. Total 21 days passed of our dishwasher purchased for which we paid full amount on the spot on time of purchase but still no show. I call to store again just 5 minutes back to find out and what I have been told was very surprising. The lady on phone said it will take another couple of weeks for dishwasher to arrive. What??? Seriously??
I am upset with false promises but my wife is so so angry as she is suffering from Rhumatoid Arthritis so can't wash dishes by herself when I am not home.
Hey Goodguys.. if you are reading my review then you should better think about it. I am going to enter proof of purchase(invoice number) so you can track my case better.
Let me add.. I just rang to The Goodguys Dandenong to find out whether they have same dishwasher in stock or not and they said they have 1 in stock and they are happy to deliver on the same day or very next day of purchase. What a shame Moorabbin Goodguys store!

Sydney

• 4 comments

This is awful experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Be careful prior to buying any products in Thegoodguys because their return policy is carp. Not accordance with Australian laws Return policy, what the hell do I have to pay 10% for stocking while i’m not happy with the product?
My family was so upset about that laptop we bought in thegoodguys 6 days ago.
They didnt allow us for full refund.
I never experience any of the non-refund law like that. Especially for expensive stuffs.
Even the Cheap online clothese can be refunded for full price. Ridiculous

Canberra

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Shopped at Good Guys Belconnen today. The product and prices were great but the best part of the experience was the excellent service from Jamie K. He was extremely professional and his product knowledge, guidance, and friendliness made it a pleasure to shop at the Good Guys. We will happily continue shopping there.

Terrible Experience from overzealous floor salesman

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Was approached while looking around at the Dandenong store by an employee who was very pushy to sign up my details. I wasn't used to this, since the cheap product we were buying didn't warrant it and we wanted to pay and leave. I asked him why we needed to do this, upon which he gives me something about needing to for a receipt and warranty. Sounded off to me, and asked for clarification, upon which he calls me "stupid", asks how long we've lived here for (racist much), and then asks whether we're criminals for daring to want privacy, especially when one could check out without giving up our details, which was the end result of this encounter. Told the woman at the counter, assuming is the manager, about it and she said she'd talk to him. Regardless the outcome of that, this was probably the most disgusted I've been while shopping. If a customer asking questions is insulted like that, it's unlikely he'll return.

Mean guys

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

We went to get a laptop repaired under warranty and it was rejected by the sales person telling us that we damaged the laptop and they will not honour the warranty. Very unhappy with the service and attitude of the people employed by the good guys or the mean guys. We will never go into the shop and shop there ever.

Sunbury

Philips Easy Speed plus Iron

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

My old Iron I bought in 1996 a Sunbeam, because at the time I use to Iron to earn extra money. It worked well, always emptied out water, cleaned it to keep it going.
But upgraded to Philips, I bought it home, read the manual and off I went, I kept waiting for each selection to work. As I was use to my old iron, but so quick to heat up and use, my ironing is all done and I am very happy with it, still empty out water before its turned off, but light and I really like the point shape, able to do frills and small areas.
Good guys are wonderful, gave a little cheek and got more money off for having cash in my purse, thanks Good guys I will be back.
Great price of $48, I am one happy customer.

Brisbane

Poor customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Always shop at Good Guys. The warehouse fella at North Lakes needs to be customer focused. Wanted me to drive around to the front of the store to get a piece of paper even though the receipt was electronically in my hand. Said I had to prove this was my device!

Worst experience ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

One of the worst experience that i have so far with the good guys store.
I have been buying all home appliance from good guys worth 10$ to upto 3000$
I had preorder note9 512gb in ocean blue colour
first it took 8 days to arrive in my address while when every one had that phone in their hand already, I was still tracking my delivery,
Finally when it arrive it came with 128 gb version instead of 512gb
When I called good guys they said they don't have that 512gb size phone in ocean blue colour in their stock so I have to wait for unknown period of time.
Then i begged them to
Provide me any colour in 512gb even though it was their mistake to deliver exact item of customer order. after a while finally they agreed to Provide me black version of note9 from Osborne park store but I had to be there on same day in 15 mins
Completely frustrated as I got warning issue from my job for talking in phone for a long period of time and to leave workplace before finish time...
Well I had promised my self I will never ever buy any thing from this store and I urge you all to be extra careful while shopping in this store...
Thanks,,,,,

Worst customer service - Took my money without me being aware!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Please do not purchase from this seller. I was very unhappy to have gone online to purchase two ipads, noticed tat they weren't at my local stores, but it said they were at the warehouse so I could purchase online for delivery. It said products was available. It allowed me to place my order, including payment details and all. It then said "We will send you an email confirmation and receipt". I then got perhaps 5 minutes later, an email that said "Your order was unsuccessful. Please try again'".

I had no idea what that meant so I went back online and tried again. Did exactly the same thing.

Then, surprise surprise, I got the same email. By that second time I had had enough so I took my business elsewhere and purchased the ipads form harvey norman online. No issue with them.

Fast forward a few days later and I check my cards, to see that the two transactions from The Good Guys had actually been charged. Mind you both emails that said the sale was unsuccessful, confirmed a 'no charge' on it. But still, a charge was made. That then totalled $1602 for each transaction. $3000 is a lot of money for them to just willy nilly take, without supplying the product, nor with adequate communication.

After spending close to an hour or two via email and phone to rectify this with Good guy, they confirmed the payment would go back on my card in a few days time. Still not all that pleased by this occurring in the first [lace.

Very dissatisfied and unhappy with the company. Would never use again for this reason and I hope others know this issue themselves. Save your self the time, effort and unsatisfactory outcome, and go elsewhere.

Display model Bissell cleaner

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Brought a Display Bissell carpet cleaner didn't work rang up they said they would send it away to get fixed ... When I got there asked for my money back

Ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I purchased a washing machine from them the machine is fine, delivery was on time. They charge extra for delivery and they didn’t install the machine, I had to purchase tools and then the did all the installation myself.

• 3 helpful votes

Great service and range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

Had to buy a new washing machine recently. My first contact with Laura over the phone was pleasantly helpful and friendly. Once in store the service from Laura was also friendly and helpful. I had no hesitation in buying the machine Laura suggested. The delivery was next day and efficient. Can't fault anything in the whole transaction. Thank you.

• 4 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Terrible service at Bendigo Good Guys

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

Terrible service on the weekend. Salesman was rude and very unhelpful. This is a shame, as all of our white goods where purchased here a few years ago when we built. I even got laughed at when I asked if they still offer discount for Bendigo Health.
Won't be back.

• 3 helpful votes

The not so Good Guys Concierge - waste of money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

Purchased Kitchen Aide Nespresso coffee machine (cream) $499, 18 months ago with some other colour matched appliances. It broke yesterday. At purchase was sold the Good Guys concierge product for around $70 - the salesperson said if there was any problem with the machine we could return it for an in store replacement. We are well aware of Australian Consumer Law which doesn’t compel immediate in store replacement for major failure. This was important as previously we had dealt with Nespresso’s machine exchange process for earlier machines which was more mucking around than we cared for.

So yesterday, couldnt find receipt. Rang store - explained purchase including Concierge product, helpful lady found the record of purchase in their system. But due to new privacy law would need darling wife (purchaser) to attend store. Not convenient. Also told we would need to go through the Concierge process, submit a claim with the receipt, and this would take some time. What? Not what salesperson told us at time of purchase. The next nugget was being told product has been discontinued! No longer on sale at the Good Guys, so the best we would get is store credit against another product. What? Machine is not discontinued and available for sale at other retailers, just no longer sold at the Good Guys! On phone for 35mins - mostly on hold - experiencing their Concierge process! While on hold drove to store with machine. Requested and received refund on machine but Manager would not refund Concierge product as he said it was an insurance policy (interesting). Went directly to Nespresso Doncaster and purchased identical product (the supposedly discontinued one).

So their Concierge experience is a disgrace - waste of time and money - and it was only because of an informed and assertive customer that any acceptable outcome was achieved. On principle they have now lost a long term customer.

Verified Customer

Cashier horrible and does not greeting us

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Early morning we bought a computer that cost a ground plus, the seller was amazing and gave us good customer service, but when we went to the female cashier, everything collapsed , no hello, no SMILE, and no thank you, just how you will pay, it was today at Bundall shop, that s a shame, that woman need another training in regard of customer care, so disappointed, just have to expose her.

• 3 comments

Customer Service ??

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Went in to my local store to research a product. Was on a Thursday late night shopping night. Was not approached once to see if I needed assistance and no one in sight to ask on floor. went back a few weeks later to make a possible purchase . arrived at 9am - opening - was greeted when walking in by 2 floor staff. Again was not approached to see if I needed assistance. Looked around for someone- no -one around. Store was not busy. My daughter purchased another item as we were leaving, counter staff not very attentive . Decided not to ask about original item & Did not purchase original electrical item was shopping for. Did not expect quick service when they are busy but at opening hours- expected a courteous check to see if needed any assistance which is why called in at that time

• 7 helpful votes

Should be Bad or Rude guys

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

My experience of this company is that they have a policy of blaming the customer when things go wrong. When I complained about an online purchase I was told that "obviously" the courier company made an attempt at delivery which left me feeling that I was a liar. I rang to complain that we had not received the goods and had been told to collect the goods at 7-eleven Menai, why would we agree to that? If we wanted to go to collect them why would we not just go into the store which is almost as close. If you would rather believe a 1 star courier company without even checking than your customer who was trying to buy something then I choose to go somewhere else to spend my money.

Customer service Narre Warren

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Went into store to purchase inexpensive dryer. Assisted by Rob Lowe Customer Service guy. Ended up purchasing Miele clothes dryer & also a new Miele washing machine. His Miele product knowledge was excellent & accurate. Delivery was exceptionally quick. Great store!

Doreen Victoria 3754 Australia

Great store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I have been purchasing items from The Good Guys for 20 years have never had a problem with sales & deliveries or whatever with THE GOOD GUYS .

1 of 87 pages