Great Service Bunbury

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Bought a washing machine and was told I will get $300 cash back. Tried to claim the money online but was told the model I purchased did not get the cash back. I went back to the store and the manager put $300 onto my credit card, no fuss. Great washing machine and does everything the sales person said, certainly know their products.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

I reluctantly went to The Good Guys, Penrith for a microwave as I'd had experience in the same store which was less than brilliant when I wanted a camera. The experience with the microwave was fantastic. Doug W, the salesperson was as professional as possible but so pleasant and knowledgeable with nothing too much trouble. We ordered the microwave I had researched and it was delivered the next day. My husband and I were incredibly impressed with the service and entire experience. It made up for the previous experience.

The good Guys are great so id rate them 5 stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

The good Guys is great and there team is very friendly and there tho help when ever and if they match prices from other shops . They are great I give them 5 stars

• 15 comments
  • 1 question
  • 6 answers
  • 49 helpful votes

STICK BY THE PRODUCTS THEY SELL

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

After SUNBEAM refused to acknowledge the fault in a 2 1/2 yr old item where non stick was bubbling and peeling off, The Good Guys stood by their product and will get my custom again.

THE GOOD GUYS have great prices and good product knowledge. Grace on their Service staff was exceptionally helpful.

Customer service + delivery policy - be aware

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Be aware that Good Guys customer service is awful. A manager of their Auburn store told us that their delivery service is fulfilled even if a fridge is left in your hallway (we live in a one storey home with no steps and direct access into the kitchen so there was no issue with access).

We had a washing machine delivered that day from Betta in Eastwood and for an even lower delivery charge ($45 @ Betta vs $50 @ Good Guys), their team called to give an estimated time of arrival, unpacked and installed the washing machine and was polite and professional throughout.

If you dont have family/friends on standby (who does?!) to help unpack and move heavy goods, or feel decent customer service is important, or want to save yourself the frustration and hassle, strongly recommend you go with another company like Betta.

Absolutely Apalling!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

This is a review for the 'Concierge Service' the GG provide....if you would call it that. Where do I start? We purchased our tv a few years back and paid for an extended warranty. After some trouble with our tv I contacted the The Concierge Service (March 20th) and was told they would call before coming to pick it up....never called (they had the wrong number) but picked up on a Sunday anyway when I wasn't home and my husband was unaware they were coming. It has been an absolute nightmare ever since and I'm still dealing with it (21st May) 3 MONTHS LATER!! I still have no TV. Have called Concierge service weekly to ask what is going on and they agree is been too long and they will call me back but no one ever has...NOT ONCE! I've been offered a loan TV twice but no one has ever called me about it. Keep passing the buck to Samsung, the repairer, Good Guys, insurance company etc etc Finally on the second of May I was told I will be getting a refund within 21 days from that day. I was promised this would happen. Just called today and was told it could be now 21 days from now. Are you kidding me?!? I have had enough of these guys and their promises. Still no TV or refund and no end in sight. If and when I get it I will certainly not buy my new one from The Good Guys.

• 1 helpful vote

Bad mannered salespeople

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

On Monday I entered the GoodGuys store at Helensvale And waited about twenty minutes for someone to ask if I needed help. A young chap eventually approached me while chewing. He pointed out a smart TV and he tried to explain how it operated. When I said I wasn't interested. He kept on his case. I asked an older salesperson if he could explain a bit better, he immediately became defensive of the previous lad. I left the store, maybe for good.

Best service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Excellent service by salesperson Jason, and store manager Bert.I would recommend them to all my friends and relatives for all their electrical needs.Congratulations to you both .

Roxburgh park

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Me and my fiancé walked into good guys in Essendon, we were looking for a tv for our new home and we were pretty much lost had no idea what’s the best tv value for money and a sales person his names Kevin has helped us out allot he has showed us the LG tv perfect for our home..his customer service was excellent we will definitely be back for our fridge and washing machine purchase

Bad Service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Went to the Nunawading store last night, Thursday. Wanted to buy a new microwave as the Samsung microwave bought from the same store stopped working. The sales person, Peter, wanted to help us so he checked the order details in the system and told us to bring the broken one in next day and he or someone else could help figure out if they can repair it for us. I told him I'd come back on Friday night so he said it's fine as we could even leave the item in the store and someone can help us on Mon. It was very kind of him as he printed the docket invoice for us as well. So I came back tonight, Friday, with the heavy, damaged microwave. Then I was told there's no technician and none can help us because it's out of warranty. Plus, we were not allowed to leave the item in the store. I'm telling everyone now Don't Trust Them! They won't do what they promised. Things are simple and clear! If you can't do anything then just make it clear at the first time. I wanted to buy a new one but now I'd just stay away from those liars. To make things worse, the sales guys' attitude today was very bad. No smile at the beginning. All of the people were like I owe them money. Bad company!

Service is good, but quite slow

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I purchased a new LG microwaves last July at the good guys chadestone. It was not working properly couple weeks ago and bought back to the store. The staff was really helpful and the item was sent back for repair. Then heard nothing for about two weeks.... Overall service is good, but quite slow. And there seems to be no follow-up at all.

Verified Customer

Bad choice of brands!!! No repair services in all Australia!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

I have bought Nutri Ninja Blending System with Auto IQ for 350 dollars in Good Guys Clarkson, WA. After 2 years the blender stopped working, and I brought it to the Good Guys to ask for repairing. I agreed to pay for repairing services because I was out of warranty. It turned out that there is NO REPAIRING service in all AUSTRALIA for NINJA brand! Incredible.
I believe that the Good Guys should not sell this brand, if they abandon their clients with their appliance s with no chance to get them repaired.
Saying that, I have written an email to Mann and Noble, which represent Ninja in Australia, and after one month (!) and several reminders - no answer at all. I have called them but they said they have lots of claims like that and cannot be of any help.
Such a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT, especially with the Good Guys which have chosen a brand which has no service centers in Australia!!!

No good

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

I bought a TV from the show in Wetherill Park on 13-05 2018 and I paid a $ 500 deposit and stayed for $ 1084 and after about an hour and a half I went and paid the amount and upon delivery I gave $ 1100 and when I was in the phone I was stolen for $ 100 I have to make sure the amount is twice and the cameras are available and they can check and I did not want to make a problem in front of the customers. I paid $ 100 a second. I went to the warehouse behind the show and asked to meet the clerk there. I am a responsible I have asked m I made sure that the cameras were disturbed by my words and I think he is also his partner in the theft. Ask the official to confirm this. I was in the gallery between the second and the second hour and they also did not write the time in the connection they gave me. My name is melad JIRJEES Qarmaza and phone number 0406983315 Please confirm who is the thief and the liar

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

Disgusting Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Do NOT buy from these people!! They have THE WORST customer service I have ever seen!!! If your new purchase needs repairing, forget it!! They will do NOTHING expect blame each other for incompetence!! They will tell you what you want to hear, just to get you off the phone, or out of the store, but no actual action will ever be taken! ... and when they try to sell you the ‘concierge’ do NOT even THINK about purchasing it, it is worthless!.... Walk away people!! Spend your hard earned cash elsewhere!! And for that manager; [name removed], that says ‘Darlin’ every other word; wow!! A new level of frustration is achieved when dealing with her - trust me, walk away guys, you deserve better!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Ringwood, Victoria

• 6 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 37 helpful votes

Verified Customer

The best way to lose weight

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

On Monday afternoon I purchased a 5-Star Chef 10L Air Fryer for $90 so so I can make healthier foods without any fat or oils because I need to lose weight since I have a leg discrepancy so I don’t put anymore weight on my left leg. The staff were helpful and the service was amazing.

Heating

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Just felt i needed to write this down as it was a very strange visit to good guys. I would first like to say i have shopped here for a very very long time without any problems. But today i returned a heater it cost 299.00dls and as it was only six days old i was entitled to a new one.
The guy went out the back to get a replacement
came back and said to the girl serving me this is a swap. The lady said ummmm its got a different number, its different. He said its the same except the dial on the old one is digital and the new one has a manual knob. She said i can't do a swap as it's a different heater. He seemed to be a little flustered. I said so how much difference in the price, 150.00
I was shocked because i felt if the lady hadn't questioned the guy, he would have easily convinced me to do a complete swap. Strange

• 4 helpful votes

Complete waste of money

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

We only ever bit our appliances from the Good Guys and always got the extended warranty with every purchase. Had to make a claim on a stainless smell gas cook top due to it rusting and gas leaking. It took 10 phone calls and one to head office to finally get something done about it as no one returned my call. Apparently they had a different number even though I have them my number when I made the claim. They have no charges me the cal our fee for the gas guy as they said there was no gas leak. In the next sentence there was gas leaking but that was due to the bottle getting low even though the gas bottle is completely full. Never getting the extended warranty again.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Bought Bosch washing machine from good guys and received excellent service from Edward. Also bought Samsung fridge. We satisfied with this purchase

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Getting a refund is like trying to get blood out of a stone!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

My wife and I purchased a Samsung Blu-Ray recorder in April last year. Over the next couple of months we found that it wasn't recording properly. We contacted Good Guys in Cairns and were told to contact Samsung, which we did. Despite following their instructions and advices the device still malfunctioned. Eventually, Samsung indicated it might be a software problem and to take the device to their appointed repair agent in Cairns. This we did and a week later the device was returned. Subsequently, we found the fault still persisted. On ringing the repair agent we were advised to contact the Good Guys. This we did and then returned the device to them requesting a full refund of the purchase price and the cost of the (unused) extended warranty. Ultimately, we were advised that their "admin" would contact us. This was on 26th March. Guess what! We're still waiting despite further contacting the Good Guys. Be aware! Be very aware! They're quick enough to take your money but there's no back-up or customer service worth speaking of.

I phone 6

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Bought I phone 6 from Thomastown, VIC 3074 it was faulty. It was replaced but it was again faulty. Waste of time. The sale persons have Zero product knowledge. Rubbish customer service. If you buying apple product i recommend buy from apple store.

1 of 79 pages