Review rating:
  • 4 helpful votes

Great Team and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2016

Dear Peter,

Thank you for everything you have done to assist me with the accreditation. I'll be honest and say that I am glad that I chose LCA. Yourself, the team that supports you as well as the facilitators have made this whole experience worthwhile and I have learnt a lot. From a personal perspective, I have found your generosity, good humour and genuineness a real blessing. I can understand now why I believe that LCA is the premier life coaching program in Australia, it is a testament to yourself, your team and the culture you have built.

I don't know how or when our paths will ever cross moving forward but I can assure you that I will recommend LCA to anyone considering becoming a life coach.

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

This is Mega and needs more than 5 stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2016

If you are a professional, are sick of being stuck in the small game, can handle being challenged to be the best you can be then this course is a must. Take the opportunity to experience WOW at TCI - the world leading coaching academy with Meta Dynamics tm the only research based training course in the world.
My life has changed and I have accessed powers I never realised I possessed. Thank you so much to the amazing Sharon Pearson and all the crew at TCI.

Verified Purchase

Fantastic Life Coaching College!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2015

I have enrolled @ the LCA and currently doing my CERT IV in Life Coaching! The resources are clear and in-depth, the teaching staff are totally committed to our excellence and are so inspiring! I feeling super touched at the support I've received so far! Highly Recommended!

Very Grateful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2015

Life can place some hurdles in your way at times. I am so grateful my journey lead me to 'The Life Coaching Academy'. I know the techniques and valuable information I have gained throughout this coarse has kept me in a positive and powerful state. Now I can pass this knowledge on and make a difference.

Best Course, Teaching And Learning Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2015

As a blind person with English my second language, this course helped me so much personally and gain career important career skills. Course content was thorough and insightful and tutors and were knowledgeable, experienced and professional. Made friends too. Very supportive to turbo charge me into new successful career and life.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Outstanding support and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2015

I could not have had a better experience with LCA - I graduated last year with a Certificate IV in Life Coaching and this year completed my NLP Coaching Practitioner certificate through them. The entire course changed my life for the better. I went from being uncertain in life and not having much to having my own successful coaching business (www.sarahjwebb.com) within a year and I'm so honored and proud to say that LCA were right by my side throughout everything - and they have been a truly fantastic support.

In fact, I enjoyed it so much t
hat once I finished my courses, I volunteered to help other LCA students to complete their requirements. LCA put my final assessment forward to the International Coaching Federation as an example of the quality of their students AND! They also gave me some leads for new clients once I was out in the big world - this was a fantastic bonus and well worth working hard for!

I would recommend this course to my best friend and my family - which means, I trust this company and believe in what they do. I am still close friends with the tutors and mentors who helped me who are great connections to have and I can still jump on the portal to give and receive support. It's the most worthwhile course I have completed!

Thank you to all of LCA for giving me such a wonderful course experience.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Coaching Success

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2015

Not only am I a past student of the Life Coaching Academy, I also now mentor students who are completeing courses through their organisation. There was always someone on hand to help me through my online course and the material covered has turned me into a confident, capable and successful coach and business owner. Working with The Life Coaching Academy as a Mentor is an extremely valuable asset to my business. The LCA are supportive of me and my career and are very reliable to work for. Highly recommended!

Really Flexible, informative and fun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2015

My experience was amazing the guys were accommodating, the course was simple to follow and the content was great but easy to learn. [Name removed] and [Name removed] do great job on returning e mail. It's like anything in life you get out what you put in.

Professional, supportive and inspiring.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2014

My experience with the Life Coaching Academy has been such a warm, caring and supportive one. From the first opening weekend to the course until the final stages the LCA have been with me every step of the way and when I did take the odd break from my study they were there to send a friendly and very supportive email to really check in with my progress and how I was doing. I couldn't be happier with there overall service and willingness to help and serve. Thank you LCA

+ Great Support, very approachable and reliable.

Simply the Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2014

The support I received from the team at the Life Coaching Academy was second to none. Their ability to listen to my ideas with concern and an open mind created an environment of mutual respect. I would recommend the The Life Coaching Academy to anyone, any day! Thank you (name removed) and the team!

+ Reliable and Prompt.