Verified Customer

Quick response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I have used this service many times before so was confident my problem would be fixed. The technician was able to come to my home at a time that suited me so I didn't have to wait all day. He was courteous, friendly and efficiently solved my issue. I was very pleased that the task was completed quickly.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Jan, we're absolutely delighted to receive this fabulous feedback and more importantly, we're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with the team on a consistent basis. Thank you for this... read more »

Great and reliable service, quick response.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

First time using this service. Never heard of it before, just stumbled upon it online - I needed something quick, same day and on site (the repair was for a business).
Customer service was super helpful, they scheduled an appointment for the repair straight away and guided me through all the terms and conditions which were very clear and also seemed pretty fair.
I am unable to make a comparison with other stores/businesses as I got in contact with them only and since I was ok with the price and they were going to fix the issue on the day, I went ahead with them.
They also have a very fair policy of no fix/no fee - basically there is no fixed cost (not even for the call out) if the issue isn't solved.
The technician they sent was very knowledgeable and helpful.
Great service overall, fair prices and amazing customer service.
Strongly recommend it, especially if you need a same day repair.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Dear Customer, thank you for posting your fantastic feedback on the team. We're pleased that you enjoyed your First Class experience with us, as providing quality service is something that we pride... read more »

fast and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

it was fast efficient and fixed what I needed. called at home and was punctual. did not shop around. had it recommended to me

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Lisa, thank you for your 5/5 Review and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with the team. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again soon and please tell y... read more »

Home visits so convenient,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I can't compare prices as I have never had problems like this before. But, was extremely happy with the price. Service was prompt. Technician explained the problem and gave me helpful information for the future. My new computer had a virus. I can recommend The Original PC Doctor. I am completely happy with the service and the follow up.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hello Cheryl, at The Original PC Doctor we pride ourselves on our quality customer service capabilities. Staff pride themselves on delivering a quality experience and we were delighted to hear that... read more »

Feed back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Did not shop around. Service was quick. Problem was solved. Cost was acceptable. No refund policy was discussed. Happy with result.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Sebastian, We're delighted to hear about your 5-Star experience with the team. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Just ripped you off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

No Fix still pay for the guy came and click the switch on/off !! On 05/04/18 cause my laptop not response or getting start I called this company and they organise the guy came with USB drive and nothing else! He came for 15 min can’t fix anything of cause !! Then cost me $100

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Good Morning Jacob, Thank you for sharing your review on product review at 6:03am this morning. Unfortunately I checked the records and we did not service any Jocobs on the day of the Thursday ... read more »

Great professional service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Totally satisfied with The Original PC Doctor. The technician, Cameron, arrived at my house on time, quickly confirmed my issue and advised me of measures required to resolve it. The work was completed within time frame advised and to my complete satisfaction. Cameron impressed me as a pleasant and professional young man. I will use The Original PC Doctor next time I can't self resolve a computer issue.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Tony, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Cameron and the team. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Experienced and respectful PC Doctor technician, would highly recommend this gentlemean and organisa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

The Technician was highly experienced and very respectful, he provided a cost for each service to be performed, prior to commencement and was not upset if we were unable to proceed. Should be more individuals with this professional and respectful demeanour.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Peter, thank you for posting your fantastic 5-Star feedback on the team. We're pleased that you enjoyed your First Class experience with us, as providing quality service is something that we pri... read more »

These guys are wonderful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

We were scammed on our computer. The tech from PC Doctor checked everything and made us secure. He installed malware to make sure we didn't get scammed again. He was here when they said he would be and got straight to work. If there is ever a problem like this, i will have no hesitation in calling PC Doctor again. They are very pleasant to deal with and very helpful.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Liz, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. The number of people being scammed online is increasing and we here to assist you should you have any furth... read more »

Fast and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

A technician arrived to fix my problem within a couple of hours of contacting the Original PC doctor. Joseph was able to quickly have my PC working again.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Greetings David, here at The Original PC Doctor we pride ourselves on having some of the most talented and personable technicians in Australia. They pride themselves on delivering results a fantast... read more »

very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Same day service technician was fast at diagnosing problem and helped me with any other questions I had as well as showing me how to overcome the problem if it should happen again.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Cheryl, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

• 29 helpful votes
Private message

FAIL TO FIND THE TRUE (EASY TO FIND) FAULT AND NOT REIMBURSE $250 NO FIX NO FEE A LIE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

"No Fix, No Fee!
If we can't fix the problem or offer you a solution then there is nothing to pay. So what have you got to lose; Other than your computer issues?
All services are backed by our no fix no fee™ and our 14 Day work Satisfaction Guaranteed™ – giving you piece of mind that your technology investment is well cared for!"

THE STORY
In brief I engaged Original P C Doctor to fix my daughters desktop computer. I had installed a new mother board and hard drive. Kept getting operating system faults. Contacted PC Doctor and a Pedro attended and spent a hour to create a new profile and run virus checkers. Paid $250 next day. Well within a week some faults kept coming up.
I then decided to try another stick of 8g DDR4 RAMM from my own computer and low and behold it has worked very well for almost two months. The previous RAMM was faulty when tested on my own computer.

My daughter was totally depending on the desktop for a urgent UNI assignment.

Spoke to Pedro about the my self fix and no need for him to re-attend. I asked him for a part refund as he should have worked out the fault was a RAMM hardware fault. Stated he would contact head office and work something out. He said it could be a possible credit. Well have heard nothing full stop. Would not now use any credit for this useless company and very disappointed is the ability of this company to locate a very fundamental fault. Don't you have RAMM checking ability and other Hardware checking ability PC Doctor. Now contacting the QCAT to launch a action for recovery of some monies. Have waited more than a reasonable time.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Good Morning Sir, Thank you for sharing your perspective of your interaction with our Perdro and the service team. We are obviously very disappointed to read your comments, as we pride ourselves o... read more »

The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Mr Garry Parsons, we spoke on Thursday 5th April regarding your issue. I have attached a copy of the recording in case you can't recall what we spoke about, see the link below; https://vocaroo.... read more »

Prompt, efficient and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

From making the appointment to finalising payment the service was superb and the final result was exactly what we were looking for.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Phil, we're absolutely delighted to receive this fabulous 5-Star feedback and more importantly, we're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with the team. Thank you for this 5-star feedba... read more »

Amazing Customer Service - Excellent Customer Service, Prompt Service, Experienced Professionals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

PC Doctor was excellent on all fronts from the first phone call to log my problem to the technician who came out to repair my laptop - It was fast, professional, easy and I am so pleased. They got to my work within 1hr to resolve my problems. Would HIGHLY recommend PC Doctor.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Chelsea, thank you for your all-round 10/10 and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with the team. Thank you for recommending our services and we look forward to servi... read more »

A lifesaver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

The Original PC Dr is definitely a company I would recommend. From my first phone call asking for prompt help they obliged by contacting a technician and diverting him to my home so that I could be up and running again. This was urgent as I needed to print important documents. the follow up from the company was excellent.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Good Morning Regina, thank you for your glowing 5-Star review and recommendation on using our services. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with the team. Thanks ... read more »

Excellent, prompt and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I phoned up in a dilemna with problems with my laptop not working. I had immediate confidence with the company being computer experts . They orgainised for Eddie to do a home visit just a few hours later. In no time at all, my laptop was all sorted, fixed and running perfectly. Eddie is awesome!

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Sue, thank you for your 5-Star review and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with Eddie and the team. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Happy computing, The Original PC Doctor.

good experiance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

very good service technically good advice very curtius and to the the point could not find better gave a better than excellant service

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Geoffrey, we're delighted to read this wonderful review on your recent experience with us. Thank you and happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

My trusted IT service team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

I would recommend using PCdoctor. Always helpful, prompt and friendly. Excellent support received on a number of occasions using onsite and remote assistance.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Lynn, thank you for your 5-Star review and recommendation on using our on-site and remote support services. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed a consistently positive and memorable experience wi... read more »

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I've used the Original PC Doctor 3 times and have always been happy with them. Their technicians are brillant: professional and very knowledgeable with all sorts of computer issues. Definitely my Go-To point of call for all computer problems.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Christine, thank you for your glowing 5-Star review and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with the team on numerous occasions. Thanks again and we look forward to se... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Best IT support service I have ever received!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

James from 'The Original PC Doctor' should be a cyberspace Avenger! I have never experienced a more congenial, flexible, professional, efficient and competent IT support professional. Only took an hour to assist me via Team Viewer. He knew exactly what he was doing and was/is/will be a pleasure to interact with. I wish the IT industry could clone this man. I am astounded by the service provision all round and the cost. Can't speak more highly of his service. What a relief to find an IT EXPERT who can actually alleviate your technological stressors. I am going to strongly recommend him to my colleagues in the medical/mental health field. Thank you so very much James! (P.S. Puts Geeks2U to shame!)

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Clint, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with James and the team. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

1 of 4 pages