good experiance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

very good service technically good advice very curtius and to the the point could not find better gave a better than excellant service

My trusted IT service team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

I would recommend using PCdoctor. Always helpful, prompt and friendly. Excellent support received on a number of occasions using onsite and remote assistance.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Lynn, thank you for your 5-Star review and recommendation on using our on-site and remote support services. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed a consistently positive and memorable experience wi... read more »

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I've used the Original PC Doctor 3 times and have always been happy with them. Their technicians are brillant: professional and very knowledgeable with all sorts of computer issues. Definitely my Go-To point of call for all computer problems.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Christine, thank you for your glowing 5-Star review and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with the team on numerous occasions. Thanks again and we look forward to se... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Best IT support service I have ever received!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

James from 'The Original PC Doctor' should be a cyberspace Avenger! I have never experienced a more congenial, flexible, professional, efficient and competent IT support professional. Only took an hour to assist me via Team Viewer. He knew exactly what he was doing and was/is/will be a pleasure to interact with. I wish the IT industry could clone this man. I am astounded by the service provision all round and the cost. Can't speak more highly of his service. What a relief to find an IT EXPERT who can actually alleviate your technological stressors. I am going to strongly recommend him to my colleagues in the medical/mental health field. Thank you so very much James! (P.S. Puts Geeks2U to shame!)

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Clint, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with James and the team. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Money well spent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

When I called the PC Doctor, they arranged for their technician to visit my home first thing the next morning. He managed to get my email account working from what had become a very confusing issue. I paid the agreed to price, and may I say, it was money very well spent, for the relief of having it fixed.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hello Den, We're absolutely delighted to receive this fabulous feedback and more importantly, we're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with the team. Thank you for this 5-star feedback ... read more »

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

I find The Original PC Doctor very reliable, time wise , Their repairs are always professionally completed. Highly recommend them!

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hello Klass, thank you for your 5-Star review and recommendation on using our services. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with the team. Thanks again and we loo... read more »

Headache Solved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

I can't praise The Original PC Doctor enough. From the moment I made contact and gave scant details of my PC problems Emil sprang into action and and kept me in the loop in regards to who and when the technician will call. John was allocated the job, he too kept me in the loop prior to arriving and whilst fixing the problem. I am full of praise of John's and Emil's professionalism. The fees were reasonable considering the time spent.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Klaus, We're delighted to hear about your experience with John, Emil, and the team. Thank you for your 5-star review and we hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Iphone 8 Recovery. Underwater for 18 days

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

I thought the quoted price was very fare.
My phone was recovered and returned to me in good working order within 2 weeks
90 Days warranty is fair considering my phone had been submerged for 18 days

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Mary, we're delighted to read this wonderful review on your recent data recovery experience. Thank you and happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Problems solved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

PC doctors price was very reasonable, l didn’t bother to shop around. John came to my premises within a few hours. My computer was shutting down The problem re occurred next day, so he promptly picked it up and took it to their lab, promising to have it back in two days, which he did. It now works perfectly and I can only offer praise for John’s competence and professionalism.
Thank you.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

G'Day Paul, thank you for your glowing 5-Star review and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive, memorable and 1st Class experience with John and the team. Thanks again and we look forward to hearin... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Very Efficient Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

The PC Doctor were very prompt in responding to my initial enquiry. A technician (Vishnak) arrived the same day. The computer couldn't be fixed immediately so was then taken away and a new hard drive installed. Within 24 hours the computer was returned good as new. I couldn't have bought a new one in that time. Great job!

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Greetings Deb, thank you for your 5-Star review and recommendation on using our services with Vishnak. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed a prompt, positive and memorable experience with the team. ... read more »

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

I contacted this service by the internet and had a specialist next day. I had 3 other IT people in to try to fix my problem but they failed to do so. John from PC Doctor was absolutely fantastic & fixed a very difficult problem.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Geoff, at The Original PC Doctor we pride ourselves on having some of the most talented and personable technicians in Australia. They pride themselves on delivering results a fantastic experienc... read more »

A company who follow through with what they say they will do.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Emil was excellent on the booking side and PC Doctor were flexible with times as initially I had booked a time that I could not commit to. I have used other tech services before and changing the time was a big issue. We were visited by Carlos, who worked very hard at rectifying our internet problem and our back up time capsule. As promised when the issue could not initially be resolved Carlos returned the next night and completed the job. Carlos was also very very punctual. Again having used other services, they were not as punctual.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Melissa, thank you so much for your 5-star review and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with Emil and Carlos. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again soon. Happy computing, The Original PC Doctor.

Verified Customer

Sorted my slow-running laptop on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Very satisfied with the efficiency of the booking system for a home call and very happy with the efficient and knowledgeable service provided by the technician, Glyn, both on the premises and after he took the machine away to put in a new SSD to replace the hard disk. Will use the Original PC Doctor again in future if other issues emerge. Highly recommended.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Sussan, we're delighted to read this wonderful review on your recent experience with Glyn. Thank you and happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

GREAT KNOWLEDGEABLE TECHNICIAN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

computer set up - brilliant technician. I will have no hesitation recommending the PC Doctor.
very fair and knowledgeable staff.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Dear Claudette, we're absolutely delighted to receive this fabulous feedback and more importantly, we're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with the team. Thank you for this 5-star feedba... read more »

Laptop Fix - Done well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

I can highly recommend the Original PC doctor service. I was in Adelaide for the week and the work laptop suddenly ceased working (keyboard unresponsive). All normal remedies did not work. So I googled help and contacted the PC doctor at 2pm. They had a technician to me within hours and a fix overnight and I was functioning by 10am. Great work from Glynn and the PC doctor team

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Rendle, we're delighted to read this wonderful 5-star review on your recent experience with Glynn and the team. Thank you and happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

very good service & Cameron was fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Just a stupid mistake on my behalf Easy Peasy all fixed thanks J.H.I probably would have paid much less but,sameday service,cant beat that.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Dear Jill, we're absolutely delighted to receive this fabulous feedback and more importantly, we're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with Cameron the team. Thank you for this 5-star fee... read more »

• 3 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Knowledgable & efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

The tech Rishi arrived the day after I phoned, checked out the problem & solved the issue. I am happy with the service that PC Doctor provides.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Bondi, thank you for your 10/10 and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with Rishi and the team. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing back from you soon. Happy computing, The Original PC Doctor.

Prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I was very happy with the promptness of the service. The technician was able to resolve my problem quickly. Payment was easy.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Dear Margaret, we're absolutely delighted to receive this fabulous feedback and more importantly, we're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with the team. Thank you for this 5-star feedbac... read more »

So happy I can use my computer again !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

The Original PC Doctor were very prompt, they sent a technician to my home the same afternoon. Tim fixed our issue. He was very professional whilst being friendly and relatable which made the experience of having a stranger in my home a lot more comfortable. I will confidently recommend the Original PC Doctors to my friends and family.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Amanda, We're delighted to hear about your pleasant experience with Tim and the team. Thank you for your 5-star review and recommendation of our services to friends and family. We hope to see yo... read more »

top service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I found the service very good Panos was extremely helpful and very informative and would recomend him to anyone and i would have him back again anytime.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hello Robert, thank you for your 5-Star review and recommendation on our technician Panos. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with the team. Thanks again and we ... read more »

1 of 3 pages