Server Upgrade Disaster

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

A terrible experience.
Quoted to complete a server upgrade
Was meant to complete it on a Saturday
3 Saturdays in a row the technician did not turn up
Have dealt with 3 technicians to date
Office wont return calls
Will never use them again, would not recommend them to complete any works

Melbourne

Private message

Prompt, competent and excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

My computer 'crashed' - all it had was a black screen after I logged on. I needed expert assistance to have my Computer fixed. During my on-line search (on another computer) for a computer expert I was attracted by The Original PC Doctor's 'No Fix No Fee', their range of expertise and 4 current Service Awards as well as the 4.5 stars
feedback rating.

I was extremely happy with the prompt booking for Eugene to come the next day. Eugene was highly competent,
professional and friendly with fixing my computer problem. I was very impressed and pleased that everything went so smoothly and I had my computer fixed without losing any of my stored information.

Maz

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Maz,
We're glad you enjoyed getting your computer fixed and we appreciate your kind feedback.
We hope to see you again soon.
Kind regards,
The Original PC Doctor

Print, efficient and reasonably priced

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Great job by Andy fixing my problems quickly but I am now "in the cloud" I have "Dropbox" and whenever I open my PC explorer opens without prompting which I don't want.

Problems fixed but I don't know about these additions or how to use or access them..also I now have an extra few email addresses I don't need.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi John, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Andy. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to get in contact. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Hervey Bay

• 2 helpful votes

On time, prompt help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

James, my technician knew exactly what he was doing. Friendly guy who helped me and charged me the right price. 100% worthwhile to get back up and running

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Ray, we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with James. Thank you for taking the time to post feedback and we look forward to seeing you next time you have an issue with your computer, The Original PC Doctor.

Excellent Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Damien was extremely diligent, professional and patient in understanding the issues and then coming up with a positive solution that got me back operating as I needed to be.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Dear Peter, thank you for sharing your experience with Damien and the team. If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Verified Customer

Tried others. Won't go past Original PC Doctors again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

My experience with James was great. My tech found the problem very quickly and gave me plenty of information to assist me in understanding what went wrong and how he was fixing the problem. After having a very bad experience with an opposition company of a similar name it was a delight to know there are ethical techs out there willing to give value for money. Well Done Original PC Doctors. Well done James.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Karen, thank you for your glowing feedback on James. Customer satisfaction is very important to our organisation, so we're glad that James provided you with a memorable experience. We will be su... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Thanks Jay for your patience in retrieving data from an old phone I disabled - he backed up old phone, new phone, ipad while dealing with a very old laptop and a new (slow) one. He sorted me out as I was in a mess! Would definitely use them again

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Kathryn, we're delighted you enjoyed your experience with Jay. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, The Original PC Doctor.

Outstanding siervice - Solved a rea;l;y tricky problem

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I had a really difficult problem with my computer, and my previous computer service provider just wasn't getting across the line - I needed someone to come to my home and resolve the computer in situ - Yes it was a difficult problem to solve, but the PC Doctor was persistent, pleasant, punctual and professional - Well done - I would recommend the PC doctor to anyone

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Alison, We're delighted to hear about your fantastic experience with the Canberra Team. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

I was very happy with the professional and quick service I received from James at the Original PC Doctor. He fixed the problem I had and was very helpful.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Rosemary, we're delighted to read this wonderful review on your recent experience with James. We will be sure to pass your comments on to him. Thank you and happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Newport

• 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

This is the second time we have used the Original PC Doctor, this time for help with a laptop and was lucky enough to get Eugene again and excellent technician he's professional, informative and efficient. we would not hesitate to use this company again if we had the need to and would recommend them

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Brenda, we appreciate your feedback. We will pass your comments onto Eugene.Thank you for your continued support, The Original PC Doctor.

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Very easy to set up appointment. Fast and efficient service. I would use PC Doctor any time I can again.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hello Hennie, We're over the moon to hear about your recent experience. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

?PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH AGING - Hardware, Software (and operators)??

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

This was a fix of a 'password' problem initiated by Telstra. Your Tech (Vishal) completed the interrogation of their operator via "Smart Chat" and asked all of the appropriate questions to fix the Bigpond outage. At the end, before he left, we discussed aging hardware, and the fact that Microsoft may soon diminish support for Windows 7. I volunteered to carry out a system back-up which was also troubling my schedules (usually about a 2-3 hour task). This procedure progressed as expected for the first hour, or so, then started to create a copy of the OS (and SLOWED). I let it run and it "completed successfully" about 35 hours later. Is this a symptom of the aging process?? Ask Vishal, as he knows my set-up.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi William, we're delighted to read this wonderful review on your recent experience with Vishal. To answer your questions yes a backup can take many hours, we recommend that you replace your equipm... read more »

Ethernet Power extensions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Sourced the details via the Internet, and had no trouble. Response was prompt, and service offered was very good. Technician was knowledgeable and understood the problem, and detected the problem quickly, then provided a working option to rectify it.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Kevin, we're absolutely over the moon to receive this great feedback and more importantly, we're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with us. Thank you for this 5-star feedback and happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Great Service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

James has provided a great quality service, resolving my IT issue in an efficient and transparent way. His attitude was highly professional and very flexible towards my enquiries. I recommend Original PC Doctor's IT services to anyone as very efficient and cost effective, and will continue using their services for future maintenance of my laptops

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Alex, thank you for your 10/10 and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with James. Cheers and we look forward to seeing you back soon. Happy computing, The Original PC Doctor.

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Anazing customer service, helped me get onto someone straight away, came to my house and fixed the problem moments after I called them, very friendly and helpful, couldn’t raye high enough, would certainly use them again.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Darcy, thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on the team, all comments have been passed on and were well received. We are pleased that you enjoyed a First Class experience with us,... read more »

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Andy was excellent and fixed our problem quickly and explained what he was doing as he went. I was very impressed with the service.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Zelia, thank you for posting your fantastic feedback on Andy and the team. We're pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us as providing quality service is something that we pride our organisation on. Thanks again, The Original PC Doctor.

Prompt and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

We were very impressed with the prompt and professional service provided by Michael. All required work was completed and Michael was very courteous and reviewed the work done with us. Any queries or processes were shown to us without hesitation. We’re glad we did a review on google to find the right company to assist us. We can highly recommend PC Doctor to anyone requiring assistance and we won’t hesitate to use their service again if/when required.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Colleen, we appreciate the great feedback on Michael and the service team. Thank you for recommending our organisation and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Problem solved!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I rang PC Doctor. Our email issues were fixed remotely by a technician. He not only solved our current issues but offered advice on how to prevent future problems. This service is easy to use and our problems were fixed within an hour of calling.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Dianne, thank you for your 5/5 rating and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with the remote desktop support team. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon. Happy computing, The Original PC Doctor.

Had several PC faults, no internet the main one, Bruce diagnosed a faulty Modem and returned to comp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Polite , punctual, rapid and determined service. Will definitely use your services if/when needed. The prompt follow up customer service was also worthwhile. Regards James B.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi James, we're absolutely over the moon to receive this great feedback and more importantly, we're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with Bruce and the team. Thank you for this 5-star f... read more »

Fantastic and Friendly Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

My computer was not working so I rang The Original PC Doctor and the next day Hamish arrived, He fixed the computer and now it is going perfectly. I will have no hesitation in advising my friends to use The Original PC Doctor.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Dawn, thank you for your 5-Star review and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with Hamish. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you back at our organisation soon. Happy computing, The Original PC Doctor.

1 of 8 pages