Extremely happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

You get what you pay for. Extremely happy with their help, knowledge and best of all they even have a sense of humour! Will definitely use them again should the need arise.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Competitive pricing and great service despite me changing the appointment twice on the booked day, Technician (Bruce) was very competent and had the issue fixed with minimum fuss and kept me appraised of what he was doing as it was being done. I would highly recommend them, and I will be using them again when I need anything done for my PC.

Life savers for the elderly who need some help with technology.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

Service was provided the next day. Ben was very very patient and most helpful .would highly recommend to friends and neighbours.

Great to Have PC Doctor Behind Me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Price wise I never even considered anyone else
My request was dealt with in side of 2 hours and a follow up with an OnLine person shortly there after
I am very happy with the results of the follow up with Al

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Technician rapidly diagnosed and then repaired problems. Friendly demeanour. Had no problem with my participation in getting the fix done

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Mike, we are delighted to hear about your experience with us. We certainly hope to continue to deliver a 5-star customer service and we look forward to welcoming you back next time your computer breaks. Warm regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Assured support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

My Dell has a problem with starting. I sought advice from The PC Doctor as to whether the machine coud be saved. Jay arrived on time and applied himself to the probelm immediately. He provided a very competent and thorough evaluation of the problem, and its solution. He did this in the planned time and with a clear explanation of the issue. I am very pleased with this service and would certainly recommend the company.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Malcolm, thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review on Jay. We appreciate your feedback, warm regards, The Original PC Doctor.

The service now makes owning a PC a lot safer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

We got the dreaded blue screen and PC Doctor came promptly and for very reasonable cost fixed our PC without any loss of data and due to their follow up support was able to return when we didn't understand our "new" PC and without any further cost put us on the right path excellent service and warranty highly recommended

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Barrie, We're delighted to hear about your experience with the team. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again next time your computer breaks. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Worst PC Repair company I’ve ever had to deal with

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Totally unreliable. Stuffed around three times. Technician assigned to job just didn’t bother showing up. Zero communication. Would not recommend at all!

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hello Olivia, We are concerned to receive your comment and we are very sorry if any of our team did not deliver the first class experience that we pride ourselves on. We receive regular feedback ... read more »

5 star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I'm extremely pleased with Andy's prompt and efficient service in resolving my ASUS laptop issues! He arrived soon after I called to make the booking and fixed my laptop in half an hour. He's highly knowledgeable, professional and definitely recommended. Excellent value for a high quality service.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Lisa, thank you for posting your fantastic feedback on Andy and the team. We're pleased that you enjoyed your First Class experience with us, as providing quality computer repairs is something t... read more »

Keilor Downs

Private message

Assistance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

3 hrs wait for technician due to several earlier appointments,needed assistance with connecting new printer to my computer, the technician did a very good job and explained everything very well

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Hugh, thank you for your 5-Star review and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with the team. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again soon. Happy computing, The Original PC Doctor.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I booked a remote support recently and James was the technician. I must say I was very impressed with his polite and friendly manner and how quick he fixed my problem. I would definitely recommend Original PC Doctor to anyone with computer issues, every one I spoke to were very polite and friendly and the service could not have been better. Very happy, thank you.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Chris, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with James and the Helpdesk team. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Perfect Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Absolutely first class service! The technician was polite, punctual and super efficient. He repaired a faulty Ethernet connection, replaced a faulty remote and fixed an issue I had with my printer. He also checked that every repaired item was functioning efficiently. Theo telephone service to the head office was polite, friendly and highly organised
I definitely will refer them to my friends!

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hello Jules, we're absolutely delighted to receive this fabulous feedback and more importantly, we're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with the team. Thank you for this 5-star feedback ... read more »

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Many thanks to Carlos at the Original PC Doctor for his help in sorting out my computer issues in less than half an hour! I am a very happy customer and do not hesitate to recommending to our friends and business associates.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Anna, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Thank you, I will defiantly contact PC Doctor in the future.

Verified Customer

PC Doctor, Andy was fantastic to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

I am extremely satisfied with the service I received from the PC Doctor, cannot recommend them enough. From the initial booking to call-out to aftercare service. Just an excellent experience they were able to fix the problem on the spot. Saved me a lot of money and time.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Ross, thank you for your 10/10 and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with Andy and the team. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again soon. Happy computing, The Original PC Doctor.

Verified Customer

Worth having the computer breakdown! Better than ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Service home visit was very prompt. Mark was very quick to analyse the problem and do all that was possible to rescue backed up information after the hard drive crash. But he upgraded the operating system and memory, changed malware program to a better one, enhanced the screen saver and integrated the computer with printer, etc. vastly improving the overall experience.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Mark, we're absolutely delighted to receive this fabulous feedback and more importantly, we're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with Mark and the team. Thank you for this 5-star feed... read more »

PC Doctor, Andy was very helpful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

I am very satisfied with the service from the PC Doctor, all the technicians that have helped me with my Computer, have been very helpful and informative.
They are always on time and I am always assured of a prompt and reliable service.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Julie, we're thrilled to read your glowing feedback on our home computer repairs team. Thank you and happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

PC Doctor George was very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

I was happy with the response time with George the PC Doctor visiting the same day within 3 hours. He was very helpful and knowledgeable and solved my computer issue.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Lisa, thank you for your 5-Star review and recommendation on using our services. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with George and the team. Thanks again and... read more »

Satisfied Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

We were very happy with the technician he did a great job setting up our new computer and transferring all our data over. We will recommend you to our friends and business acquaintences.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Anne, we're absolutely delighted to receive this fabulous feedback and more importantly, we're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with the team. Thank you for this 5-star feedback and ... read more »

Scam + Waste of time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Absolutely awful! Would not recommend this service to anyone unless you want them to charge you almost hundred dollars only for them to tell you they can tell you wants wrong with it because it’s confidential, after asking you to pay $500 to fix it.

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Good Morning Matt, Thank you for sharing your perspective of your interaction with our service team yesterday. We are obviously very disappointed to read your comments, as we pride ourselves on ou... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Easy to contact, good communication, prompt service, reasonably priced, came to me, laptop repaired in 15 mins. We are happy

Comments
The Original PC Doctor Official

Hi Toni, thank you so much for taking the time to write a fantastic review. We are overjoyed to hear about your experience with our service team. If there is anything more we can do to help, please... read more »

1 of 6 pages