Rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Bought 2 tickets to the football and the charges were 120% on top of the purchase price. Unlike a few reviews on here I got tickets but they are not in my name and the seats are not together. I find out tonight if I can get into the game but I'm not hopeful going by whats happened so far. Do not use this site for the purchase of anything.

Rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Overcharge - do not use this site- charge VAT in Australia - payment went through without confirmation and refuse to refund - have yet to receive tickets and yet to resell - an absolute disgrace- wish I'd read all the reviews here first

SCAM!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I come from a large family of 7, my parents wanted to take my siblings and myself to a simple footy game, of course my parents already knew that costs would be quite expensive considering there's a lot of us. My mum found the Viagogo website, searched for 7 tickets for General Admission, the website told her there was exactly 7 tickets left in the exact area she'd selected to seat us. The website has an 8 minute timer that gives you 8 minutes to buy the tickets before the tickets get released and sell at a different price (rip off much). Obviou sly my mum felt pressured and decided to go ahead with the order. It came to $566.86 for 7 people to sit closer to the ground. Before my mum paid for them, I checked other websites including Ticketmaster and it turns out the tickets weren't even on sale yet!!!! Viagogo was scamming my parents into paying hundreds of dollars for tickets that weren't even on sale yet. Anybody who is interested in buying tickets for concerts, festivals, the footy etc DO NOT GET THEM FROM VIAGOGO. Look around first at other websites because as we found out just before it was too late, other websites have better deals and nobody deserves to be out of pocket because of this stupid website.

They should be banned

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

They should be shut down and taken to court.
Misleading and rip off.
Don't buy from this site you will be sorry.

Never send you the tickets. They are purchasing tickets with your money and resell them over and over again.

I have been waiting for my tickets for over 6 months don't think they will ever turn up.

They charged me 150% Over and above ticket value and once transaction gone through I realised they charged me $90 booking fee per ticket.

Sydney

Private message

DO NOT USE VIAGOGO EVER!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

We bought two tickets to Carl Barron at the State Theatre, Sydney. Viagogo charged us 143.10 for each ticket and a $4.95 handling fee. Then, at checkout, without warning, added on a $82.36 booking fee!!! But this wasn't the worst of it. When we received the tickets their face value was only $80.41 each!!!! if we'd booked through the theatre thats all we would have paid. NEVER USE VIAGOGO THEY ARE NOTHING BUT THIEVES

Ripoff

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Trapped into buying supper expensive tickets. As you progress though the payment process more fees are added until my tickets were 125% more than retail. Be warned you will pay way more than what you expect by the time your order is complete.

Private message

Buyer beware!! Viagogo is a scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Misleading prices, they inflate as you go further into buying process. I ended up paying $70 for two adult GA AFL tickets (rrp $22ish each). Then received two child tickets when I am 100% certain i chose two adult tickets (rrp on ticket $5 each). My complaints were ignored by Viagogo, and they wouldn't refund the unusable tickets. Thieves!

Warning: Fraudulent Tickets

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Warning: Fraudulent Ticket Company! This company is fake and has scammed many people before. I know many people that this has happened to before and I have worked in ticketing and seen it happen regularly. You have been warned.

Sydney

Completely shonky!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

DO NOT go near this outfit! The site is based in Switzerland. Has all the usual pressure ploys to encourgage you to purchase before it is too late. If not careful you will discover afterwards that you were being quietly quoted in either US dollars or Euros. I paid at least double for a show added to which I now find tickets are promised 3 days prior to the event. Judging by other reviews I will be lucky to receive them. I am somewhat surprised those putting on events are not warning against this mob.

George

Bargara

Ticket rip-off

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

We paid for tickets from VIAGOGO to see 'Queen-Its a kind of magic.' We received them through e-mail. It wasn't until a while later that noticed they where in someone else's name. We paid $409.38, but received $89 tickets in someone else's name

False advertising rip offs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Long story short - misleading advertising led me to buy 2 tickets to see dragons vs titans game for $167. Advertised as great seats to an almost sold out event. Got the tickets and saw that they were just from ticketec, in someone else's name and cost them $27 each and it was standing room only - no seats. Tried to contact them by phone but all numbers on the internet are 'disconnected'. Emailed customer support who replied saying no refund would be given.

I lodged a dispute with my bank and got my money back. I would highly recommend doing this if you have any trouble! Don't just settle with their response.

So Mad

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Just paid over $450 for two general admission tickets for Walker Stalker in Sydney as a Christmas present. Now not even sure if the tickets are valid. Have sent multiple emails and no response. Really nasty service and I can't believe they are allowed to operate.

SCAM

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE, IT'S A SCAM!
I bought 3 tickets for $153 each and they took $575 out of my account !!!!! This is terrible customer service!! Do not buy from here!!

Shoud be put in Jail

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I was ripped off buying tickets told were best seats , they were worst seats could of got better tickets for 1/2 price. Never ever use this site i cant believe the government has not banned this site

Jewells

Private message

Appalling people to deal with!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

The worst people to deal with!! Despite my asking many times months before the event if I had junior or adult tickets (mind you they still haven't arrived.....) I get non response. The worst customer service, actually customer service doesn't exist! These people are thieves. Do yourself a Favour and don't waste your money with money.

Melbourne

WWE tickets

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Googled WWE tickets to buy for the Melbourne show in September & the Viagogo site came up at the top of the search engine. Had never heard of or used this rip off company before. Long story short, someone who is usually careful about online spending got duped big time. Paid 3 times the amount of what the tickets are worth. Their site conned me in to believing there were only a few tickets remaining & now I feel like a fool for not doing any research before pushing the purchase button. The show is coming up next month & after reading others reviews, I am praying we don't get there to find the tickets are duds. Do your research before you buy people. Viagogo mission statement: "another fool bites the dust".

Private message

Terrible experience on purchasing a tickets for my daughter's birthday. Complete scam.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Will never use the service again. and hope no one else will go through the same experience as me.

End up paying twice the price compare to ticket price. Has no chance of cancelling or back out after realised it is a scam.

fake tickets

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

fake tickets dont buy its a scam! purchased AFL tickets that were fake. impossible to get refund from VIAGOGO. Boycott this website they are a rip off. purchase through ticketmaster and nothing else

Quite concerned

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I purchased Katy Perry tickets for my daughter's birthday for nexy year (Aug 2018). After reading all these reviews and looking at the order confirmation again, I am a little concerned. The order states that my tickets will be delivered at least 1 week prior to the concert yet, but I could also print off etickets?? I think I have been had??

Hornsby

Anh Doh

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

The first time I had used on-line booking and the way it was structered I had no idea I was being scammed. If you can put a man on the moon why can't someone bring this website down.
I would like to be able to give it a review of minus 1 but the option wasn't available.

1 of 42 pages

Purchased ed sheeran tickets for Auckland are they legit?

Colleen L asked on Aug 16, 2017

Answer this

We purchased 2 tickets for $409-00, to see Queen in Brisbane. We were sent tickets over the internet, 2 tickets, with someone elses name on the tickets,to the value of $178-00. I would say this is a rip off. Trying to call any of the Viagogo phone numbers was fruitless. So, stay away from Viagogo is my advice. there are similar comments on various forums about this devious company.

Why would they not be? The person selling them won't get paid til after the show. No incentive to scam people.

I have recently bought tickets off this site for the football. Now after reading this I am worried that I won't get in. My tickets have row numbers etc will I be able to get in???

Kell asked on Aug 11, 2017

Answer this

I am not sure. I have never used this site before. I paid a lot of money for tickets that cost only 72 each. I don't know if they are even real.

Kind regards
Azure

99 percent of the time the tickets are fine, according to the latest research by Choice magazine.

My viagogo tickets arrived via email and all I have to do is print them, however the section on the ticket doesn't match the seating plan of the stadium? Has anyone else had this problem?

Mak asked on Aug 10, 2017