No sunglasses in stock

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Glasses were not in stock however they provided good customer service and refunded the item without any problems after a phone call.

"False advertising" waist of time do not buy anything from them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Make sure you contact them before buying any item, as they haven't got most of the brands, two month later I got my refund.

Comments
Vision Direct Official

Hi Immi, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I regret to hear about what happened on your order. In order for us to investigate and do further measures to avoid sam... read more »

They sent me faulty glasses. Promised to exchange. When i did sent then shipment cosrs tgey took 4 w

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I asked for refund. They refunded the shipment cost.
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE
DONOT EVEN TRY THEM

I donot know how to have this recertified!!@

Comments
Vision Direct Official

Hi Alexandra,

We sincerely appreciate the review and would love to resolve your concern as soon as possible.

If you can provide us a private message with your order number, that would be much appreciated.

Ben

Dear Ben I can privide a series of emails with Sharlene... She us supposedly a customer service person. I strongly believe she is not existing and an automated response is generated!!! I complained... read more »

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you for providing us your email address. Rest assured that we will do everything to resolve your concern as quickly as possible.

Kindly wait for our email, we will be sending it to you shortly.

Annoyed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

I ordered a pair of sunglasses in August for Fathers Day when the glasses did not arrive I chased them up as I had not received ANY communication from Vision Direct to say they have been delayed. Every Saturday for over 3 months I just get a standard email saying that the glasses are delayed 5-9days!! Why advertise that the glasses are "in stock" when they clearly are not and you can't even source them. They offered me a different pair which I don't want and I have now asked for a full refund - waiting for reply.

Comments
Vision Direct Official

Hi Dizzee, We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I can't express enough how sorry I am about the situation. I can assure you that ordering from us doesn't usually take this long. Our fast shi... read more »

In over 3 months I could have made the sunglasses myself! As I said all I get is the same generic email saying the order has been delayed and I have asked for a refund to no avail as yet

Vision Direct Official

Hi Dizzie, I fully understand your frustration and would also be frustrated if I were in your shoes. Thus we would like to see what we can do and resolve the issue as soon as possible. If you can p... read more »

Frustrating

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

i spent over 500 dollars for them to tell me they are no longer carrying them!! why advertise them on your website then!? A little frustrating. Waiting on solution

Comments
Vision Direct Official

Hi Matt, We are glad to hear from you. I am terribly sorry for not being able to fulfill your order. We will get in touch with you shortly about this issue. We will find resolution immediately.... read more »

Lenses

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

My lenses arrived a lot quicker than I thought so I appreciate that. I would like an option to only order one box of the lenses. Both eyes are on the same prescription and I don't go through them very quickly so don't want to store extras. But apart from that all good. Thank you

Comments
Vision Direct Official

Hi Megsy, Your feedback is highly appreciated. You can indeed purchase contact lenses for one eye. You can simply remove the check mark on one of the eye (right or left). If you need further a... read more »

Superquick time...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Got exactly what I ordered in superquick time. Website was easy to negotiate. Delivery was by DHL and arrived within a week. Great

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Ordering my new prescription sunglasses online was so easy, they arrived very quickly and are the perfect size. I couldn't be happier.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Good price but slow process

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

Reading glasses frames were good value but in these days of purchasing on line it was a slow process. Waiting for stock confirmation then delivery that doesn’t have the option to be left at your home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Vision Direct Official

Hi, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our products and prices. We apologize if you find the processing time slow. We are continuing to improve our busine... read more »

All As Advertised.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Great product. Delivery very quick. Couldn't ask for more. Now I have to write more because apparently a review must have a minimum of twenty words.

Great Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I couldn't be happier with my glasses, love them, fast efficient service, great communication and Reasonable priced.
Would highly recommend if anyone was thinking of buying online.

The only place to buy glasses online!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I have used vision direct for my prescription glasses and sunglasses for the past five years and have always been impressed by the prices and service.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Get what you pay for.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Service was fine. Frame is just ok. Feels cheap and rickety. I would have expected more from Rayban. The prescription lenses however are of very poor quality.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Vision Direct Official

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations. I am terribly sorry to hear that there is a problem on the glasses you received. We will be in touch... read more »

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Super quick delivery that I wasn't expecting. Would recommend to anyone who needs contact lenses quickly and at a good price.

Love my glasses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Wonderful service & glasses are lovely thankyou, will definately be getting my future glasses from you. Many compliments thanks again.

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I really enjoyed the purchasing of the sunglass. Everything was all smooth sailing and no problems were experienced at all.

Great product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Im very happy with my shades. Also after it arrived, I found another website which offered lower price, sent it to the customer service team and got reply within 3 days with a refund to my account. Excellent after sales services!

Can't see without them.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Absolutely awesome sunglasses. The only way i can see properly is with my recently purchased Polaroid polarized sunglasses. Fantastic. Thank you.

Perfect product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Product and delivery is always fantastic....Vision direct always keep you updated about your purchases...I find it easier to order than going to a shop nearby....love the package it arrives in

Great service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Better price and great servive i will recommend to my frinds and family keep up the good work.looking forward for next purchase.

1 of 104 pages

Is visiondirect.com.au an authorized Maui Jim retailer? Can you provide evidence?

bigmac928 asked on Oct 30, 2017

Hi Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

At the moment I'm afraid we are not an authorized Maui Jim retailer but I can assure you that our suppliers are. We source our items only from the official distributors of the said brand.

Any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Vision Direct

Does vision direct do multi focal lenses? Not bifocal but invisible multi focal lenses?

ads1212 asked on Aug 25, 2017

Hi Valued Customer,

Thanks for your question!

I am pleased to inform you that we do have multifocals or (no line) progressive lenses. To learn more about our premium lenses, please kindly visit this link: www.visiondirect.com.au/premium-lens

We look forward to receiving your order.

Best regards,

Vision Direct

It's nene again back to that $975 bvlgari glasses, I want it replaced but I was told it's discontinued!! Any help?

Nene asked on Jul 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nene, thank you for your question and our apologies for the late response.

I also regret to hear that the item you want has been discontinued. Can you send us a private message with your order number please? Or you can also send us an email to customerservice@visiondirect.com.au

That's not true