Great product good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Great product good price with decent shipping time. Could not find sunnies cheaper than buying from Vision Direct. Thank you!

Great priduct

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Great product. Properly packaged and had to sign for delivery.
Good range of sunglasses.
Highly rate this company.
Thanks very much.

Verified Customer

great range of products and even better prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I purchased the Oakley Lizard eye glasses with transition lenses on April 27 (order arrived May 17) - had a promo at the time for 50% off lenses - so basically the transition lenses were added for free!

The frames were not originally in stock - had to be back ordered - but once stock was confirmed the rest of the order ran smoothly.

I was kept updated regularly on the process of the order, and notified at each stage via email on the progress.

Shipping was very fast from the Vision Direct outlet to Australia - only two days! will purchase from again as the prices are very competitive against other retail stores here that stock Oakley glasses.

GREAT SERVICE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Great service, extensive range with easy to find stock and sizes and very competitive prices so thank you I will recommend to my friends!

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

easy to buy and prompt delivery. can't fault anything. would purchase off vision direct again. although emails after purchase could be a little less.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Not the first pair I have own, but is the first product I will purchase. I have had three pairs of Oakley of the same tint, and I am always pleased.

good price, fair delivery time, good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I am a returning customer. I can find what I am looking for. Good variety of products, good price, fair delivery time, good service.

Pressie for my bro

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

What a service ; Fast delivery that’s delivered in great condition and fantastic service highly recommend this website to all .

Happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Got great frames at a great price, site easy to use, very happy with purchase and quick delivery. Thanks visiondirect is

FAST SHIPPING

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I received my contact lenses the next day. Super fast shipping and great price. I will definitely repurchase from this site again.

Byron Bay

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great glasses at great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I received the same glasses that my local optometrist gave me a price for, at around half the cost. Worth waiting the couple of weeks for. I was kept informed of the progress of my order throughout.

Everything I expected and more

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

I would highly, very highly, recommend Vision Direct. This is how I will always buy my glasses now. I have 24 different colours!!! Not all from Vision Direct, but will be from now on.

Verified Customer

Fantastic Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

When I received my sunglasses they were damaged in the post. When I contacted them they got back to me straight away and offered a replacement. What great customer service they have. I will defiantly be shopping with them in the future.
Andrew

Just what I ordered and I love them

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Product was everything I expected and arrived earlier than expected. I was very excited with product. Although sunglasses were knocked off my head just a couple of days later, fell on concrete and scratched very easily.

Great prices and great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Superfast delivery of contacts! Well packed and communication was great. Prices are excellent and ordering process very simple especially for repeat orders

Melbourne, Australia

Private message

Best Online Glasses Supplier I Have Seen

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

I received my glasses faster than I had previously received my order from SpecSavers and, comparing my Vision Direct glasses to the SpecSavers pair with the same prescription, the Vision Direct glasses are more comfortable, far easier to see through and with better frames... Oh and they were about $270 less expensive than a comparable pair from SpecSavers.

Appreciate the great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Thanks for great service again, your team are very professional and so quick to respond. I always recommend VD whenever I can. Thanks very much.

Guarantee

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

On my 8th or 9th purchase from VD.
2 were returned, replacement was no problems.
Price great and selection vast.
Wouldn't buy elsewhere.

Fabulous service & value.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Easy purchase of quality sunglasses at a lower than market rate price. All pricing is upfront and the website is easy to navigate. Ordering and delivery process was fantastic.

Found the hard to find

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

We wanted large 54, folding polarised Wayfarers. We were in Germany and we searched Europe but where did we find them at an excellent price? Vision direct Australia. Got them dilivered in 5 days awesome service thank you!

1 of 108 pages

Is vision direct legit or not ??

Edward asked on Jan 17, 2018

Answer this

Yes they are. They ship their products from overseas but they are registered with pretty much every health insurance company for rebates.

I don't know if this links to my review but in my experience they're absolutely terrible. Have been burnt twice.

Hi Edward,

Thank you for your interest in doing business with us.

Please be assured that all our products are 100% authentic and brand new. We source them only from official distributors and manufacturer. We have also been in this business since 2006.

If you require any further assistance from us, please feel free to send us a message at customerservice@visiondirect.com.au.

Kind regards,

How long is there shipping to Melbourne, Australia? @Visiondirect

Daniel H asked on Nov 30, 2017

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please be advised that shipping time depends on the stock availability of an item. All our fast shipping items can be shipped with next working day and can arrive in Australia within 2-4 working days.

However for non-in stock items, we require at least 5-11 working days or 3-4 weeks (depending on the brand) to dispatch. This is because we have to source them first from our supplier or manufacturer. Note that orders with prescription lenses also require additional 2-5 working days for lens processing.

Here's the link for our fast shipping items:

www.visiondirect.com.au/designer-sunglasses/general/---------------1-1-
www.visiondirect.com.au/designer-eyeglasses/general/---------------1-1-

Kind regards,
Ben

Is visiondirect.com.au an authorized Maui Jim retailer? Can you provide evidence?

bigmac928 asked on Oct 30, 2017

Hi Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

At the moment I'm afraid we are not an authorized Maui Jim retailer but I can assure you that our suppliers are. We source our items only from the official distributors of the said brand.

Any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,