Addicting!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

I love shopping the Korean skincare, and the discounts make it even more exciting!
I love the fact that the amount for free shipping is very low, so you can really try just few things and still get free shipping.
Plus, if you spend certain amounts, you get freebies to try!!

Loving it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

I’ve placed four orders with yesstyle and have had no complaints so far. It’s so fun and easy to use, delivery time is great and so is the customer service.

My Favourite Online Store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

YesStyle is a really great site and a lot of my friends use it too. The website layout is very easy to use and the check-out process is simple and fast. I really enjoy shopping here because there's literally ALMOST everything on there, whether it be clothes, make-up, stationery, beauty products and so forth. The sales can be crazy and I end up adding everything to my cart. I definitely recommend YesStyle to everyone as it can be cheap, affordable, fast shipping, easy-access and diverse in products!

Verified Customer

Perfect shopping site for any occasion!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

I have made online purchases twice from this store.
The first time I was too cautious relying on reviews for guidance. The delivery was on time and the items were good but not the best. Maybe I relied too much on the reviews and didnt buy according to my personal style.
The second purchase was during Christmas time and yet the delivery was on time and they offered to redeliver on my personal time which was impressive. The items this time were perfect, the quality of material and the sizes were good.
I am already waiting for my third delivery.
Cheers!

Great shopping site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

I ordered a small glass bottle from yesstyle. They offer many good-quality products within my budget and the purchasing process was simple.

Always find what I need and more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

They have massive sales from time to time and for some reason I can always find more than I had in mind. Sometimes I'd just scroll a few times and end up saving way too many items because they just offer so many good things! The deliveries are fast and they include an invoice and returns information. For clothes, shoes and skincare I only shop on YesStyle.

Verified Customer

Fast delivery and great discounts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

I bought multiple beauty items on YesStyle website and everything arrived quickly and was exactly what i expected to receive.

Finally I Found You Yesstyle ! Great Place To Shop K-skincare & Cosmetics

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

I just moved to Perth from Indonesia, it is a bit difficult for me to get Korean skincare and cosmetics here. Until then I found this website. Woohooo.. I just order what I need, and I'm waiting for my products. Hopefully YesSyle open in Perth too.. My eyes keep looking at this website <3 . I'll order more and more from this online sites

Reliable and great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

The website is reliable but sometimes waiting for the packaging can be long, but its usually worth the wait, the results are great.

So great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

I made my purchase online and the purchasing process was very easy and when the items were delivered, I like it very much.

Great place to shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

I ordered two clothing items as a trial. Perfect! Good quality and well made. Arrived quickly.
Immediately ordered three more, hoping I will be equally pleased this time too.

Very good :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Takes about a little over a week to arrive (I live in Sydney) and the shipping rates are really good. Carries a wide variety of kbeauty and are usually of good price compared to other online sites. (if it is a 'most popular' item). I've become a regular costumer and I am very satisfied :)!

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

YesStyle is fantastic. It always has fantastic sales, offers free delivery (which for Australians is a huge are rare bonus) and the product quality is great. I have purchased a few times from here and I have had no problems. The only thing I can complain about is the time it takes to be shipped out, but that could also be Australia Post, however a tracking code is supplied and communication via email is good.

Quick and Easy Online Shopping Experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

So many gorgeous products. The hardest part is choosing what to buy! I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thanks YesStyle!

Happy costumer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

My go to for Asian skin care products. Well discounted and good delivery time. Place to buy hard to find Asian brands. Becoming a regular costumer here~!

exactly what i asked for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

my online purchase was very successful and pleasing. Items delivered in great condition as seen in pictures. definitely would come again

Good website to purchase Asian products

Easy purchasing process
awesome websites to purchase products from Japan, Korea. Found lots of Asian brands here that are hard to get unless you go here, plus good deals as well.
In love with it!!

Good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

It's a very awesome discounted website where you can purchase products cheaper than the retail price. Most products must be checked thoroughly like buying clothes or shoes (must have a measuring tape handy).

great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Wonderful online shopping website. It's easy to find many Asian brands here with low price. Good shopping experience and will use it again.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

very awsome website! many cute stuff and their customer service is very fast and helpful. I always buy from them ! would buy again next time!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 130 pages

I placed my order in 14Nov which is still not been delivered till this day.. It's been 1 month and the tracking number shows nothing other than the Order was placed in 15Nov. Order no 10061031. Any help?

Chim asked on Dec 15, 2017

Hi Chim,

Thanks for contacting us.

Sometimes emails from our Customer Service team maybe filtered to spam mail, you could also try looking into your spam. According to our records, our Customer Service team has received and replied your email on Dec 9. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Please feel free to leave your inquiries and we will try our best to provide assistance. You may also refer to our help page for more information: http://yesstyle.com/contact.

Best regards,
YesStyle

Hello I do ordered with YesStyle a few weeks ago and I haven't received my order yet. Can you please check it for me? Thank you. My ordered number i

Meena asked on Dec 12, 2017

Hi Meena,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can check the status of your order from "Order History" under "My Account" or "Order Tracking" at the bottom of the page.

All order inquiries are assisted on our official website as the customer service team there will have access to your information. They can be reached at http://www.yesstyle.com/contact

Please be aware that due to the heavy volume of inquiries received, it may take us 3-5 business days to respond. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused, as we work to respond as quickly as possible.

Regards,
YesStyle

Hi i ordred some cosmetics from you guys. My order no is 10050538 . I ordred it on 11th nov 2017 its about to be a whole month, iam a bit concerned could you please check?

red velvet asked on Dec 07, 2017

Hi red velvet,

Thank you for contacting us.

Regards,