This is PERFECT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

I make my purchase online. The purchasing process is enjoyable, the waiting time is acceptable. The delivery process is excellent, the delivery time is acceptable and the items delivered are in good place.

Great selection of korean/japanese products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Yesstyle has a great range of products, some awesome sales and also reasonably priced shipping that doesn't take forever. Its a fun place to discover more of the stuff you already like!

Great website for Korean Beauty Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Very good website for buying genuine Korean and Japanese beauty products. Love the free shipping over $50 and the sales on popular items. Good to see so many reviews from other customers because some of the products are very different from western ones. Will definitely keep shopping here

Pretty good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

I've ordered from yes style quite a few times and had no problems. The free shipping over $50 is very convenient and I really love this feature. The only complaint I have is that some of the items come a little scratched. Overall i like it.

Cool site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

This is a great online site. Very easy to navigate and the prices are very affordable. Shipping is also a reasonable price, plus I got shipping (paying over $45).
Overall, I'm excited to see my items arrive and I'm sure they'll be great.
Great site.

Absolutely perfect shopping experiences

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

It is so easy shopping on yesstyle online. It tells you when it would be shipped out, usually gets shipped out earlier than estimated time and delivery is absolutely on time! I used to be quite hesitant shopping on the site but I wish I had started shopping here sooner. Just make sure to have a look to see if the product is available or would be shipping out on a later date. If you are expecting to go somewhere or for your package to arrive earlier, definitely only purchase orders that will be shipped out in 24 hours.

Shipping is fast and I love the products!! thank you so much!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Delivered. and it was so fast. got it in the mail when I unboxed it all items are here and I love everything about it.

Flawless experience every time I come back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I don't even know where to begin! Yesstyle definitely offer the best products at the most amazing prices. There are always different promotions running and I can always count on my membership discount to take off a couple dollars of the total amount.. I always feel rewarded when I shop at Yesstyle. My go to store for anything K-Beauty.

Very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Purchasing process very user friendly when an item is purchased online and if the item is out of stock before shipping time prompt refund for that item. Sometimes delivery times are quicker than expected.

Great shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Bought a lot of Korean & Japanese beauty product which are hard to buy in city. The discounted price is really attractive plus that shipping cost is free for order over AU$45. Very likely to come for the second time.

Verified Customer

Reliable online store!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

They were quick to deliver my orders, arrived in 4 days since they had most of the items in their warehouse.

Verified Customer

What a surprise!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I did not expect that there were so many Asian brands which were really hard to be found in Sydney! And the prices are acceptable.

So reliable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

The delivery was very quick and had no problems. Everything was good price and the shipping price wasn't too expensive!

Great site for cute clothing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Easy shopping site for everyday clothing. Offers a range of cute or stylish clothes from China, Japan, and Korea. Simple to browse and check out.

Cheap Products!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

The products are cheaper than standard stores in shopping centres! Many of the skin care and make up items i purchased were legitimate brands that were simply sold at a simpler price than retailer stores i could buy them from. the quality for yes style has improved a lot in comparison to when i first purchased, i am very happy with my current purchases. However shipping takes quite a while :((

Excellent products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I've ordered from Yesstyle many times now and I'm always impressed with the products that arrive at my door within the time frame of between 6 - 14 days! The products are awesome and I love that we can redeem coupon codes from Instagram! (Anyone know if we can still redeem that 2017BTS10 code posted on instagram that claimed to last 3 days but expired in 10 hours???). Anyways, I ordered a phone case and it was not the same size,... the beauty blender i ordered turned out to be a basic sponge in a tear shape ... but other than that, ordering clothes, shoes, and makeup is the best way to go!

Cheap, Quality, Fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I have purchased from Yesstyle several times, every single time my clothes have looked exactly like in the picture. The quality is excellent, the packaging is neat and tidy, it arrives quickly, and the clothes look to be so expensive but are very cheap :) My favourite place to shop!

Love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Loving the variety of fashion and cheap deals. Easy to purchase beauty and fashion products that Australia does not have so am always coming back :D

Cheap and trendy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Love it whenever i want to find something different that aus fashion doesnt have, i always turn to yesstyle ! :-)

Good find!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Although the shipping times are a little long there are lots of cute products and reasonable shipping prices or free shipping if you spend over a certain amount. Can't wait to make more purchases in the future!

1 of 104 pages

Hi, my order number is 9818097, and its been a couple of days where my order tracking has been stuck on 'ready to be shipped'. I was wondering if this is a technical error and roughly when would the order be shipped out? Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Sherry asked on Aug 17, 2017

Hello. My order number: 9821636 2017-08-14 10:15 AM International Standard shipping I placed my order yesterday and the total amount of it was already charged to my credit card, but on the status order it says "On Hold", however, I received 3 emails: the first one was actually a notification of the current "on hold" status, the second one said "credit card charged, your order has been approved for processing" and the last email I received was the order confirmation, but it still says "On hold" when I check on my account. What is the actual status of my order?

mdc.rr asked on Aug 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi mdc.rr,

Thanks for contacting us.

According to our records, our Customer Service team has received and replied your email on 16 Aug. Sometimes emails from our Customer Service team maybe filtered to spam mail, you could also try looking into your spam. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Please feel free to leave your inquiries and we will try our best to provide assistance. You may also refer to our help page for more information: http://yesstyle.com/contact.

Thank you.

Best regards,
YesStyle

My order number is 9813838 and it said it the expected ship date for is Sep 1st, I dont know why it will take that long time, I emailed Yesstyle and nobody answer me, Can anyone tell me what's going on? Why there isn't any contact number of Yesstyle??? Thank you!

Yiii asked on Aug 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Yiii,

Thank you for contacting us.

One of the item in your order need to be sourced from the suppliers and wills ship out in 21 days.

Estimated delivery time = Product availability + Estimated shipping time (5-14 business days for Premium standard)
Details: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/product-availability/help/section.html/hsi.730

Thank you for your understanding as this is an international shipment may also encounter customs delays.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you.

Regards,