Brisbane

• 20 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

The Shipping time is just ridiculous even u pay the express , will takes ages ,,and STOCKS ON HAND

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Try to choose U pay for the express postage. Saying will arrived with 3 to 5 business days ,, and if you look into it it takes like 14 days of its stock on hand ,, ah dah ,, not happy,, so I just cancelled coz it sounds ridiculous !if it’s on stock I’m expecting them to arrived within 3 to 5 days, it’s just sound not right

Verified Customer

Love Shopping Experience with Yesstyle!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Purchasing process is convenient and straightforward, less hassle. Delivery process is quick and guaranteed to make you satisfied with the service.

one of the best online store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

i love the website and the app, very helpful and easy to use when shopping online, the process of shipping is very detailed, there is even option to choose your favourite store, not only that but the discounts and the free samples make me very happy, and the fact that all their products are original and genuine ( i checked by scanning the barcode of the products i received using the hidden tag app) make me use them with an ease of mind.

Best place to go for Kbeauty products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I love shopping from Yesstyle! The beauty range is so versatile and their products are reliable! For their clothing sizes are a bit hard for me to trust but their caps and accessories are awesome!!

good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

great range of product, affordable price, also a lot of discount and member reward, love shopping here and would purchase again

Verified Customer

This place is literally my to go when I need new clothing. I love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I make a lot of my purchases online since it's easier for me. I love the selection and variety yesstyle provides. This place as my title says, Yesstyle is the go to for anything and when I want to keep up with the latest trends
Delivery is always on point :)

Amazing Site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

It has the most affordable prices and seems to have everything you need, second time shopping on there and its hard to stop!

Love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Grea range of affordable products. Lots of discounts and member rewards available too. Love shopping here as you can't buy any of these products where I live.

Huge range and affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Great shopping - huge range of products :D Also love the affordability and the low spend threshold for free shipping

Great shopping!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Has a bunch of cool clothes that are hard to find where I live, they are good quality and cheap!

Affordable price as well as good quality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

First time ordering Korean cosmetics online without disappointment. Such a amazing quality product with reliable price, no fake stuff. Will order more

wide range of products from a reliable website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

- website is easy to navigate
- large range of products available
- the reviews always help me when deciding products BUT I hope yesstyle will introduce picture reviews so customers can actually see how products look on other customers

Love Yesstyle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Just purchased products on Yesstyle after great reviews and recommendations from family and friends. The discounts on Kbeauty Products are cheaper than buying them from Korea itself, and the whole process is very seamless. Their rewards system is also very good and rewards you for being their customer. Would highly recommend!

Easy come, easy go

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Am a regular user of YesStyle.com and I absolutely love the whole process! Prices are average but there are constant discounts. Quality is great for what you're paying. Only issue is that the shipping duration can be a bit long, around 2 weeks, especially when you're desperate for the items. Overall, it's quick and easy to shop here and so far, everything's been a positive experience.

Cheap Prices, great clothes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Love the wide variety of fashion styles that match up to my preference. The prices are cheap ( there's often some really great sales), and the clothes quality is really nice. My go-to online store for clothes.

Verified Customer

Awesome products at great prices !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Purchasing process is easy and I took advantage of the 60% sale! I Love Korean skincare products , they really work on my skin. Obsessed , Sarah (Sydney, AU)

Verified Customer

Not as bad as I thought but could be better

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

A plus for the wide range of products and discounts. The website's quite easy to use, the purchase process is also relatively easy. I've made 4 purchases in total (I'm from Australia)

I've gotten 3 out of 4 orders. My third order seemed to never arrive, so I waited until I received my last order to contact with customer service. Their replies were quite fast for such as big site and they agreed to re-ship my order (my third order had the most products so I'm very worried and I need some of them fast too).

Now I'm waiting for my third order and hopefully it'll arrive safely this time.

YesStyle still has my trust with it's processes and products. It helps me get good japanese and korean products at a decent price. It's a bit over my budget here in Australia so YesStyle is practically saving my limited-budget college life.

Keep up the great work!!

Great!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

The items get delivered relatively fast (within a month) and the website makes it so easy to navigate through. The daily free gifts are so nice (I mean what's better than free stuff?) and the items sold cater to most needs! You will always find something!

nice nice nice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Love Yesstyle! I'm quite short and I usually cannot find too many clothes fit with me but YesStyle do have it so I'm very happy when buying on here

Fantastic

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Love the styles and selection. good quality stuff as well, love it all and will be ordering again. Thank you

1 of 167 pages

Would I have to wait till all my order are in stock? Because I already placed an order for an item but it said that it was no longer available and I'm scared that I'll never get my orders because of one item not being available. This is my first time ordering in yes style.

Juju1 asked on Jul 14, 2018

Hi, I have ordered nine items on your website on the 10th of june and five items is still showing waiting for stock. Is it ok perhaps you guys can chase the suppliers up as I'm urgent to get some of these items? My order number is 10823438, thanks. :)

Mary F asked on Jul 14, 2018

My order number -10685486 . It’s been 1 month Alredy and I haven’t got my parcel yet .can you help me track my parcel please? Thank you

Namgay asked on Jul 09, 2018