Filter By:

Wantirna South

Private message

Spectacular Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

1st time customer and total impressed with how easy and efficient this is. This was a Saturday service and I really didn’t expect easy it would be to arrange.

Great service and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Great service from beginning to end. Driver was fantastic, kept me up to date the whole time. Package arrived quickly, will definitely is again.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

easy to use, start right away.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

really, by the time I finished my booking and move the box to door. and I was just playing around with the booking system. bang, my driver is at the door knocking.

Such a slick interface!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

It's just so nice to use a service which is easy to use, intuitive and provides live updates! Thank you!

Woooow. Those guys deliver anywhere...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

The booking of the service is easy an accessible, with the possibility to speak with a real person able to understand my very particular personal needs. I order a pick up from a shop and a very unusual delivery address. The courier helped me with the procedure of pickup with exceptional flexibility. During the transport I was able to follow his iter mitre by mitre with the GPS tracking online. The package arrived in perfect condition, and although the delivery address wasn't conventional, it didn't stop the driver to delivery it in perfect timing.

First time user - impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Everything went well, and when I had to communicate with the courier directly, it was very smooth. Much better than having to do it 'through the office'.

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Amazing service from start to finish! Delivery was picked up on time with a courtesy call when the driver was on his way and called the receiver as well. The driver Peter was so lovely and assisted me with all my questions as this was my fist time using this service. I will be using this service again!

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Your service is the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

The service is awesome friendly staff and great service with great prices . I would be recommend them to everyone

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Sent a small package to another business today. It was picked up & delivered to address in an hour! Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

On time in time! really pleased with the service and proved to be very reliable. I would use them again

Great Reliable Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I've used this platform a few times for sending urgent packages and every time the process has gone smoothly and in a timely manner. I recently ordered a lat minute courier pick up to deliver to a busy exhibition. The driver Sam Kahn was diligent in making sure the package was delivered to the correct person despite our receiver not responding. A potentially frustrating situation was avoided by the calm and persistent nature of this driver - Thank you!

Fast Delivery & Easy to use website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Easy to use and good result (unlike Fastway which promised a cheap solution via Parcelconnect and failed). Very happy with Zoom2U!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I had to get an urgent delivery and wasn't sure which courier to use. Just googled Zoom2U and was fast and easy to book. The courier who picked it up was awesome.

Amazingly efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Package collected and delivered on time. The booking process was easy and the staff friendly and helpful. The tracking information was excellent with photo and signature of recipient provided on delivery. The price was very reasonable. Will definitely use this service again.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

speedy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Really incredibly fast service. very impressed. will definitely use this service form now on and would recommend to other people

Great app

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Great website navigation and app. Quite easy to navigate. Love personalized service of having a picture and signature on pickup and delivery. Just a little thing though, I was in a different country when I scheduled a pickup and I wanted it delivered at 2pm. But it was reading my local computer clock which is 2 hours behind Sydney time. I would think that the delivery time displayed on the website is Sydney time. But now I know for future reference, and the service and website is great!

Sender or Receiver: Sender

FANTASTIC! Pricey but FANTASTIC!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

We were stuck with an urgent deliver for the second time, while other courier drivers did not pick up our goods. Zoom2U is a fantastic service, expansive but great. The ease of ordering, pick up and overall experience... can't fault it. THANK YOU!

Zoom2U are unbeatable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Zoom2U couriers always arrive on time and deliver my packages on schedule. They are always very friendly, communicate well and sometimes arrive within minutes of me booking! 100% recommend.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Worked well for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

My packages arrived quicker than expect and in very good condition. The driver was polite.
The tracking was very reassuring.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Very difficult and large delivery made very easy, and very fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Driver was very efficient, professional and easy to deal with

Yes, picked up early

Even though I’m the sender I can confirm package arrived very quickly

Yes very helpful tracking tool

1 of 19 pages