Quick and easy and speedy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

A really speedy service. My job was allocated almost instantly and I could track the driver from that point on. So great to see where the driver is at any given point. Will come back again next time.

Very happy to have found Zoom2U

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Our courier was lovely and fast, super affordable for same day delivery, first time using Zoom2U and we'll absolutely come back again!

Very Reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

have sent a few packages recently, expecting delays for the Xmas rush, BUT, great service, punctual, delivered in very good time!

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Great price for delivery, very speedy service, driver was friendly and I love the way you can track how long and that you get notified of delivery

Melbourne

Private message

Okay this time

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Okay delivery but the courier went a very odd way to her took longer to get delivered to my boss

Comments
Zoom2u Official

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback, would you mind sending me details on your booking so we can investigate further? Thanks so much!

steve @ zoom2u.com

Cheers,
Steve Orenstein
CEO

Awesome Service, great courier company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

I sent a trophy to Vaucluse, and I'm so impressed with the service levels! I have had some pretty terrible experiences with couriers, especially when it's urgent, Zoom2u has exceeded my expectations immensely!
The package was picked up very quickly, and was delivered an hour earlier then estimated which is unheard of in courier land!
I love the tracking information function, it can get a bit addictive watching the car!
Very happy customer!!

great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

needed to get a set of keys to the other side of town. I had an accurate estimate of the time the courier would be at my house, and he arrived within a minute. It was nice to not have to sit around waiting all day for them.

Best Courier Service Ever !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Sent gift basket to someone in hospital. Wouldn't use any other courier service. Have also sent several legal documents to clients. Always a fast pick up and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Great customer service and attention to details for our deliveries was superb. Very Happy with their service and communication was excellent

Verified Customer

Exceptional service, would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I used Zoom2u recently when I urgently needed a package delivered to Sydney. Initially I was quite anxious as I had never used an overnight courier service before, however, my concerns were alleviated when not only did I have an assistant helping me personally via their online messenger service on their website but I also had a courier at my door within the hour. My package was delivered in a timely manner despite horrendous weather & I loved that I could follow where the courier was on their GPS tracking system. I would highly recommend Zoom2u to anyone - definitely a company I will use again without hesitation.

Excellent service and digital updates are awesome.

Well done!
And thank you. Parcels were picked up on time and delivered promptly. I’ll definitely be using you again!!

Absolutely Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

We urgently sent a package down south and it was the easiest and most efficient service ever. we will most definitely be back thank you

SO FAST! SO EASY!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I sent a package and it was such a quick turn around and so easy to book in. Thanks guys! Awesome!

I wiil cerainly use them again.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I sent a package and it was picked up and arrived in good order and on time.
Tracking information was supplied and informative. Impressed by your service,

Above and beyond.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Needed same day passport. Was a race against time with passport delivered to sydney from new zealand and flight booked next day bit they got it done. Excellent service!

Great fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Had a great delivery driver, nice and friendly and punctual. Definitely will use the service again in future and I can recommend it

Great response - great system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

send - arrived on-time
tracking system was great
service was excellent
intend to use Zoom2u for all this type of urgent courier work

Verified Customer

Bad communication spoiled a potentially great experience

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

We sent a document satchel from Sydney to Canberra via the ASAP service. Booked at 1pm, and advised the CSR that it needed to be there by 5pm, so picked up in the next ten or fifteen minutes. We were advised that wouldn't be a problem, and that it would be 'assigned to a driver and picked up as quickly as possible'. So we paid $410, only to find that it had been assigned to a driver in Padstow (at least 40mins away from our office) for pickup.
It required multiple calls back and forth for it to be assigned to a driver closer to us, and which wasted nearly an hour and resulted in the package being delivered after 5pm.
We should have been advised that the service operates like Uber where drivers accept jobs, and been told that there was an element of risk as anyone could accept. I don't understand why the calls directly to drivers in our area was not done proactively at the time of booking when we repeatedly mentioned the urgency of the job that it had to be there by 5pm.
We had the potential for a great experience, but Zoom dropped the ball here.

Excellent, efficient and cost-effective service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I had a time critical package that needed to be picked up from Sydney and delivered in Melbourne over a weekend, and Zoom2u made it so easy. Everything went perfectly, I can't thank you enough!

Excellent Service and Quick Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I needed forgotten luggage delivered to Perth from Brisbane in under 24 hours. Superb staff helped me organise this at 5:00pm on Thursday afternoon and had them delivered to Perth by 7:00am Friday morning (in time for my boss to change into his uniform before the course he was teaching started at 8:00am)!!

1 of 6 pages