Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Received a package via the Zoom2u service, my goodness if only the rest of the courier industry would keep up.

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Can't believe, how simple, professional and courteous this whole process has been.

Thank you and I will highly recommend to all.

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Package was picked up in minutes and delivered well ahead of schedule. Very happy. Would recommend to anyone who wants to save an errand.

Awesome couriers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Zoom2u couriers were fast ,affordable, professional , and friendly!. The app was awesome , l could see where my package was by live tracking my courier. Friendly courier . I will use them and recommend to friends

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

The service from Zoom2u was excellent, thank you. I would highly recommend you and will be using your service again.

Great Service for Large Group Lunch Orders

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

We ordered lunch online from a Sydney City Restaurant and prior to confirming with the restaurant, requested a quote online using Zoom2u. I had one of the Zoom2U employees based in Philippines contact me to confirm the quote details. He then found a driver who was willing to do the pick up and deliver. The delivery was efficient and dropped to us on a timely manner

outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

will continue to use zoom 2u with out question, friendly driver, prompt delivery, delivered in a quarter the time quoted

Easy booking online and good tracking info

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

The online booking was very easy and clear. The online tracking was accurate and I was kept informed along the way. Recommend for urgent next flight deliveries.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

For anyone needing any package delivered in super quick time, get on their website!!
You won’t be disappointed.
Great service, polite and professional drivers and an on time delivery every time.

Wasn't expecting my parcel for a few more days!

Hello,
To whom it may concern at Zoom2u. I ordered an item from EBay on the UK on Friday. Didn't expect it for at least 10dsys. Arrived on my door step on Monday afternoonllll Absoutelly fantastic service.
Richmond McDonald.

CHEAPEST, FASTEST & MOST PROFESSIONAL SERVICE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

I had my passport delivered interstate overnight. I literally had my honeymoon in the Maldives in their hands and they delivered with the utmost professionalism. Will recommend this company to friends and family, will also use again!

Perfect service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

I need to send a document by 5pm this afternoon to my lawyer. They are very helpful and dropped off on time to save my life. Thank you zoom2u driver.

Wonderful service very grateful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Your service saved me approximately 3 hours on what was a very busy day for me which enabled me to get on with more important things
I am very happy with your service and will be using you again

Loving Zoom2u

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Best courier service I've ever experienced. Very reliable, reasonably priced, the online chat support team are so helpful and the drivers always seem nice and friendly.

Verified Customer

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

First time using this service, I found it very easy to navigate the website and keep track of deliveries. We'll definitely be using this service again!

Reliable mob .......

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Have used their service for a number of months now and, outside the rare hick-up, we have been very pleased with the service.

Fastest delivery service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Live tracking of the courier driver is awesome. Where you can track driver with its location. Really good for the people who need goods to be delivered in a same day

Keep it up!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

I’ve used you guys several times now, you’ve never let me down! Keep up the GREAT job and I’ll keep using you!

Very reliable service in courier market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Zoom2u is very reliable service, always around whenever needed, deliver our documents in no time. Most recommended

Greatest way to send a parcel in a hurry!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Needed a package picked up and delivered ASAP and couldn't have been easier. Promptly picked up and delivered straight away, no waiting for other parcels to be picked up or dropped off. Great service!

1 of 3 pages