LeeanneR
LeeanneRNorth Queensland, QLD

Great support

I have been with the company for 5 years, I feel well informed & happy with the service I receive from each service manager or adviser, for a busy person they sure do make it a lot easier to keep on top of your finances. Great work Aman!
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Future Assist Group of Companies
Future Assist Group of Companies   DM

Hi Leeanne, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your ongoing commitment with our services, you have been a pleasure to deal with over the years. Aman thanks you for your comments, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will look forward to your next review.

Daniel