damien.oconnor4
damien.oconnor43 posts

Great service and a great cause!

Switching to Goodtel was super quick and painless. My connection and the service that I've received has been perfect. I love that I can contribute to charity without even thinking about it.
  • Start Date: January 2020
  • Contract Type: Month-to-month
  • Data Type: Unlimited Data
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Goodtel
Goodtel   DM

Thanks Damien for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service and enjoying contributing to charities easily. That's exactly what we created Goodtel for.

See all Goodtel NBN 50/20 (Family) reviews