Goodtel NBN 50

Goodtel NBN 50

• Adequate Speeds Yes (100%) · No (0%)
Jacob B.

Jacob B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ISP with heart.

I started following Goodtel a few months before they had service available in my area, purely because the idea of part of my internet bill going to a not for profit organisation each month was really cool!
Every step of the sign-up process was a breeze, and my NBN installation was hassle free.
I have used other Telco companies like Optus and Telstra, and neither have treated me as well as Damien from Goodtel! 10/10

Start DateFebruary 2020
Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks for the 5 stars Jacob and for taking the time to give us a review, we really appreciate it. We love reading that you think the idea behind Goodtel is cool, we couldn't agree more. Thanks for supporting us and helping us make it happen.

Fantastic Customer Service & Product Quality

Beginning with Goodtel for our NBN and phone service was a fantastic move that I would never change. The customer service was fantastic, were my sales consultant has still shown me support until today and the support team have provided me with prompt answers to any question I have. The product quality is exceptional with no dropouts and a reliable service.

Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract Type24-month contract
Data TypeCapped Data
Damien G.Goodtel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Chris, we really appreciate it. Great to see you're so happy with our service.

Great connection and fantastic customer service

We have been on Goodtel nbn for a month now and have nothing but praise for the speed, connection, customer service and purpose of the company. Took a couple of weeks to get the nbn connection installed (as previous tenants had taken the Arris box with them) however customer service was fantastic throughout. As soon as nbn technician came round I got on the phone to Goodtel and was connected to the internet within 30min! Have had no outages since, even in social-distancing-WFH-Inner West Sydney.

Our chosen cause is Greening Australia - I am recommending Goodtel to friends, family and colleagues.

Start DateMarch 2020
Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks for the 5 stars Lucy and glad to have kept you connected during these challenging times.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Goodtel NBN 50 compares to other Internet Service Providers

Johan

JohanSydney, NSW

Great service, great cause, great speeds

We'd been considering switching our NBN for a while and when we found that Goodtel donates 50% of profits to charity we were in like Flynn. We are donating to Burn Bright, improving school kids mental wellbeing.

The speeds has been great and no drop-offs in service, which is the reason we switched. We had a minor problem at the start but the help line was great and knew what they were doing, they stayed with us until we got our internet sorted. Very happy with Goodtel.

Damien G.Goodtel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Johan, we really appreciate it. We're really happy to hear you're happy with the service.

damien.oconnor4

damien.oconnor4

Great service and a great cause!

Switching to Goodtel was super quick and painless. My connection and the service that I've received has been perfect. I love that I can contribute to charity without even thinking about it.

Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks Damien for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service and enjoying contributing to charities easily. That's exactly what we created Goodtel for.