Listing monitored by Goodtel

4.9
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (8) · No (0)

Great service and good ethos

Activation was incredibly easy and the support staff replied to my queries SO quickly. I was shocked at how quick they were to be totally honest.

Had no issues connecting to NBN and we've had no issues since. I have been working from home and the internet has been great.

The cost has been on par with other NBN providers. And with the added benefit you get to choose where your donation goes as % of profit goes to charity. I selected Greening Australia.

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Great speeds, quick service

I just signed on a week ago and it has been great!

Activation was only about a 3 day wait and the only issue with connection was from my end. Turns out Telstra locks its modems (nice wastage!) so if you are swapping from them you will need to grab your own or get one through Goodtel.

I also like feeling good that my bill is helping a charity!

Highly recommended!

Damien G.Goodtel

Great to read you are happy with our service Daniel and thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. Welcome to the Goodtel community and we look forward to doing even more good thanks to you joining.

Charan
CharanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful service- flawless connection

I'd like to commend Damien and the team for the extraordinary customer service. My NBN switch was smooth with almost no down time and was timed to perfection to ensure I wasn't billed another month by my exisiting provider. The NBN connection is reliable and achieves higher than marketed speeds. Best of all Goodtel is a social enterprise that lets you support a charity of your choice. 6 stars

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Goodtel NBN 50/20 (Family) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Ben.L
Ben.LCanberra Central 2601, ACT

The go-to good cause ISP

Pros:
- Donate profits to good causes.
- The speed averages around 41.8 mbps tested on different days on speedtest.net. On most days it does hit 45 mbps as advertised.
- The start and end date is exact which made signing up and switching very easy.

Cons:
- Expensive compared to many other ISPs
- Very short promotion

Camilla
CamillaSydney, NSW

Win Win!

The Social Outfit is extremely satisfied with the services provided by Goodtel. It is really a win-win for us. The switch to NBN was quick, easy and seamless. Better than I could have ever imagined. The customer support is amazing and the company gives back to other charities working in areas that we too support. Its perfect and I cannot think of any reason not to switch over to Goodtel. Looking forward to seeing how this company grows, so that their give back program can also grow!

Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks for taking the time to write the review Camilla, we really appreciate it. Love seeing you're so happy with our service and giving back to our charity partners.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Jacob B.
Jacob B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ISP with heart.

I started following Goodtel a few months before they had service available in my area, purely because the idea of part of my internet bill going to a not for profit organisation each month was really cool!
Every step of the sign-up process was a breeze, and my NBN installation was hassle free.
I have used other Telco companies like Optus and Telstra, and neither have treated me as well as Damien from Goodtel! 10/10

Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks for the 5 stars Jacob and for taking the time to give us a review, we really appreciate it. We love reading that you think the idea behind Goodtel is cool, we couldn't agree more. Thanks for supporting us and helping us make it happen.

Fantastic Customer Service & Product Quality

Beginning with Goodtel for our NBN and phone service was a fantastic move that I would never change. The customer service was fantastic, were my sales consultant has still shown me support until today and the support team have provided me with prompt answers to any question I have. The product quality is exceptional with no dropouts and a reliable service.

Damien G.Goodtel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Chris, we really appreciate it. Great to see you're so happy with our service.

Great connection and fantastic customer service

We have been on Goodtel nbn for a month now and have nothing but praise for the speed, connection, customer service and purpose of the company. Took a couple of weeks to get the nbn connection installed (as previous tenants had taken the Arris box with them) however customer service was fantastic throughout. As soon as nbn technician came round I got on the phone to Goodtel and was connected to the internet within 30min! Have had no outages since, even in social-distancing-WFH-Inner West Sydney.

Our chosen cause is Greening Australia - I am recommending Goodtel to friends, family and colleagues.

Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks for the 5 stars Lucy and glad to have kept you connected during these challenging times.

Johan
JohanSydney, NSW

Great service, great cause, great speeds

We'd been considering switching our NBN for a while and when we found that Goodtel donates 50% of profits to charity we were in like Flynn. We are donating to Burn Bright, improving school kids mental wellbeing.

The speeds has been great and no drop-offs in service, which is the reason we switched. We had a minor problem at the start but the help line was great and knew what they were doing, they stayed with us until we got our internet sorted. Very happy with Goodtel.

Damien G.Goodtel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Johan, we really appreciate it. We're really happy to hear you're happy with the service.

Internet Service Providers

damien.oconnor4
damien.oconnor4

Great service and a great cause!

Switching to Goodtel was super quick and painless. My connection and the service that I've received has been perfect. I love that I can contribute to charity without even thinking about it.

Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks Damien for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service and enjoying contributing to charities easily. That's exactly what we created Goodtel for.