Chia
ChiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Never ever buy from RACV

I bought the top cover of roadside assistance before I go Great ocean road. My car was break down by unknown problem. I call them and need a toll. They told me RACV roadside assistance not cover that area. I have to find a toll truck by myself!!! Never buy from RACV again!!!!
  • Insurance Type: Comprehensive
  • Plan covers drivers under 25: No
  • Claim Made: No
  • Car Model: Toyota Starlet
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
RACV
RACV   DM

Good Afternoon, were sorry to hear that our Emergency Roadside Assist service did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback. We will contact you to discuss this further. Warm regards,

Elise
RACV Social Media Consultant.

See all RACV Comprehensive Car Insurance reviews