Annie
AnnieSydney, NSW2 posts

Highly Recommend

OSS provided me with an expert relocation service with also a personal approach to my complicated move. At every step of the way OSS provided clear communication, an ability to fit in with my time constraints creating a smooth and effortless move process of my three bedroom freestanding house. The team who packed were professional and had an excellent system. OSS made crates for my art and expensive collectable lights. In general, made my life easier when moving after 8 years is very stressful. I had researched and contacted 6 companies, drove to their storage facilities and by far OSS were the best. Highly recommend this company and would only use them.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
See all OSS World Wide Movers NSW, Kings Park reviews