Jacob B.
Jacob B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ISP with heart

I started following Goodtel a few months before they had service available in my area, purely because the idea of part of my internet bill going to a not for profit organisation each month was really cool!
Every step of the sign-up process was a breeze, and my NBN installation was hassle free.
I have used other Telco companies like Optus and Telstra, and neither have treated me as well as Damien from Goodtel! 10/10
  • Start Date: February 2020
  • Adequate Speeds: Yes
  • Standalone or Bundled: Standalone
  • Data Type: Unlimited Data
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Goodtel
Goodtel   DM

Thanks for the 5 stars Jacob and for taking the time to give us a review, we really appreciate it. We love reading that you think the idea behind Goodtel is cool, we couldn't agree more. Thanks for supporting us and helping us make it happen.

See all Goodtel NBN 50/20 (Family) reviews