Sandra L.
Sandra L.Perth, WA

Great customer service and competitive rates

I interacted with Aime during the renegotiation of my home loan rate last month.
Amazing service from the retention team, they were very efficient, fair and straight to the point. From the moment I first contacted them, to the last step of getting my rate updates in the system, everything was done and dusted within 10 days. I had a lot of queries, so I'm sure they would have done it in less than a week!
Highly recommend them, for the last 2 years I have been with them I've been very satisfied with the overall service and their competitive rate.

Sandra

• Loan Type: Variable Rate
  • Loan Start Date: July 2022
  • Loan used for: First Home
Application Process
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Homestar Finance
Homestar Finance   DM

Hi Sandra, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback – we’re delighted to hear you’re happy with your Homestar experience and Aime's service! Please feel free to call 1300 462 209 or email service@homestarfinance.com.au if you have any thoughts, suggestions or queries on how we can continue to help you in the future.

To thank you for your review, we would like to email you a $30 gift card. Please private message us with your full name, email and mobile number, so we may do so.

Warm regards,