Chris
Chris

Fantastic Customer Service & Product Quality

Beginning with Goodtel for our NBN and phone service was a fantastic move that I would never change. The customer service was fantastic, were my sales consultant has still shown me support until today and the support team have provided me with prompt answers to any question I have. The product quality is exceptional with no dropouts and a reliable service.
  • Start Date: January 2020
  • Adequate Speeds: Yes
  • Standalone or Bundled: Bundled
  • Contract Type: 24-month contract
  • Data Type: Capped Data
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Goodtel
Goodtel   DM

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Chris, we really appreciate it. Great to see you're so happy with our service.

See all Goodtel NBN 50/20 (Family) reviews