Kevin
KevinSydney, NSW3 posts

Perfect - Why would you use anyone else?

Goodtel has been fantastic since I switched to them. The switch itself was quick and seamless, easily the simplest and easiest telco experience I've had.
You get a top quality NBN service (i run speedtest and my service quality has vastly improved), at very competitive prices, and on top of that half of all profits go to good causes. So just by signing up with Goodtel I'm now helping to support ChildFund which is amazing.
Seriously, I don't know why you'd use anyone else? Very highly recommended.
  • Start Date: February 2020
  • Adequate Speeds: Yes
  • Standalone or Bundled: Standalone
  • Contract Type: Month-to-month
  • Data Type: Unlimited Data
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Goodtel
Goodtel   DM

Thanks for taking time out to write a review Kevin, we really appreciate it. We're happy to read you're getting such good speeds and that you're experiencing how easy it is to help out great charity partners like ChildFund.

See all Goodtel NBN 100/20 (Superfast) reviews