1Cover Medical Only Travel Insurance

Very Competitive dealt with my claim quickly and efficiently highly recommended

Our family medical only policy is great value and easy to setup. I had to make a claim which was settled efficiently with in 10 days. This is the first travel claim ever made and I was more than impressed with 1covers service.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Child
DestinationEurope
Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Campbell, I'm glad that you found our policies competitive and our service easy to use. Travel insurance is certainly the safety net every traveller needs. I hope the incident that led to your claim did impact your trip too much. Thanks for choosing 1Cover and for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. Sophie@1Cover

Its great insurance cover

Once, I was happy with the cover because I had pre existing conditions, I did make a claim and it was very well handled and very happy with the outcome, Only disappointment was that when I went to extend the policy before it expired ( I am still overseas ) I was not able to get the same conditions because I had a claim in the system. They would not cover my pre existing conditions. I was offered cover but not including my pre existing conditions.The premium quoted was approximately the same as when I originally took out the original policy..

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Richard, any policies extended or purchased whilst overseas unfortunately do not cover pre-existing conditions outside of the 35 automatically covered conditions. Any conditions must be pre-approved before the travel commences and this approval is based upon the trip details provided at the time of purchasing your policy. I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with the terms around extension. I am pleased,however, to hear that you were really happy with the processing and outcome of your claim. Thank you for choosing 1Cover and for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. Sophie@1CoverAll my conditions were pre approved before I left Australia,I did apply for an extension before the policy lapsed but the reply that I got was that because at that time I had a claim my extension would not cover pre existing conditions, I can however understand if I was just taking a new policy from overseas about the conditions but my original policy was approved prior to my departure.

NoCover

I felt the Policy was OK when purchased but when I needed support 1Cover became NoCover as there was no way of contacting them when I needed them. The number provides for support in Bali was non operative and of course can't contact them from Bali in Australia

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Daryl, Keeping an open dialogue with our customers is how we improve our service, so thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We issue our certificates of insurance with our 24/7 emergency assistance phone numbers along with an overseas phone number and email address for our Customer Service team who are happy to assist with non-emergency queries. We regret that on this occasion the service was not what you expected and we hope to serve you again in the future. Sophie@1Cover

The absolute best peace of mind for me and my family.

I can not fault 1 Cover at all, I have been using them for years as their online set up is so convenient and easy to understand. I have had to claim only twice over the many years I have been using them (thank goodness) The claiming process was a breeze Everyone I dealt with was lovely, caring and helpful. Cheers 1 cover...... here is to many more years of wonderful peace of mind travel.
Gabrielle Woodward

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Gabrielle, I am so pleased that we were able to assist with your claim and that you found the process easy and straightforward with no complications. Happy customers are our number one goal! It's always encouraging to hear that we are providing our customers with exceptional service :) We hope you had a great time on your trip and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Kind regards, Kieran at 1Cover.

See all 1Cover Travel Insurance reviews