1Cover Medical Only Travel Insurance

1Cover Medical Only Travel Insurance

Allan Bone

Allan BoneHunter Region, NSW

I would use again

we used 1 cover for the first time after a recommendation from our credit union...someone who had lodged a claim and said it was hassle free and fast. nothing worse than insurance companies who are quick to take money, then ignore you or have dozens of excuses to reject a claim. the policy is reasonable value, but would like to see it a bit cheaper..especially for fit and healthy pensioners like me who have reached 70 and have to pay a bit more.....we had no claim, and this should be considered if we use again

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Insurance TypeSingle Trip
Claim MadeNo

John W

John WSouth West, WA

Medical claim

I submitted a medical claim online and attached the appropriate paperwork. I was then contacted to get further paperwork from my doctor in Australia which I felt was not necessary, so I rang to query why. My query was followed up by the employee. I sent a further email outline why I thought it should be a straight forward claim. A day later I was texted and emailed that my claim was approved and the money would be paid into my account within 15 days.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim ApprovedYes

Campbell Reynolds

Campbell ReynoldsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Competitive dealt with my claim quickly and efficiently highly recommended

Our family medical only policy is great value and easy to setup. I had to make a claim which was settled efficiently with in 10 days. This is the first travel claim ever made and I was more than impressed with 1covers service.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Child
DestinationEurope
Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Its great insurance cover

Once, I was happy with the cover because I had pre existing conditions, I did make a claim and it was very well handled and very happy with the outcome, Only disappointment was that when I went to extend the policy before it expired ( I am still overseas ) I was not able to get the same conditions because I had a claim in the system. They would not cover my pre existing conditions. I was offered cover but not including my pre existing conditions.The premium quoted was approximately the same as when I originally took out the original policy..

Review collected in partnership with 1Cover

Great service after submitting a claim

1Cover staff were friendly over the phone, the company has a straightforward process to submit the claim and they are quick to refund. I’ll definitely use it again!

Lawrence Helsdon

Lawrence HelsdonBrisbane

Once again this is simple

Lost count of the number of times I have used 1Cover. So simple to get a quote and receive your policy online. The peace of mind easily outweighs the cost and I would never travel overseas without it.

Insurance claim madeNo
1Cover T.1Cover

NoCover

I felt the Policy was OK when purchased but when I needed support 1Cover became NoCover as there was no way of contacting them when I needed them. The number provides for support in Bali was non operative and of course can't contact them from Bali in Australia

Insurance claim madeNo
1Cover T.1Cover

gabrielle74

gabrielle74Darwin

The absolute best peace of mind for me and my family.

I can not fault 1 Cover at all, I have been using them for years as their online set up is so convenient and easy to understand. I have had to claim only twice over the many years I have been using them (thank goodness) The claiming process was a breeze Everyone I dealt with was lovely, caring and helpful. Cheers 1 cover...... here is to many more years of wonderful peace of mind travel.
Gabrielle Woodward