Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard

Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard Questions & Answers

92 questions from our users

Igor K.asked

I'd like to change pin on line

Igor K.asked

if yot ask question still no aswer

I answered the question regards changing pin..contact 28 % mastercsrd

how to change pin???

Traveling M.
Traveling M.

call them

how to change pin

Marea

Hi Igor..you have to contact 28% MasterCard and they will talk you through it.

Marea

You could also sign into your account and ask them on their chat.

Miss Spice
Miss Spice

Get latitude app on phone. Sign in. Click on the account link to that card. Top right hand corner with 3 dashes, click on that and down the list there should be a change PIN option

Igor K.asked

i can't activated additional card irene

Alan

Alanasked

I cannot get into my account you do not accept my card no and you do not accept my card amount no do you accept myuser name or password Alan

Bruce E.

Bruce E.asked

Can I get a second car on the same account

Bruce E.

Bruce E.asked

Can I obtain a second 28 deg platinum card on my account for my wife to use

Zerophitus
Zerophitus

Yes, you can, and my wife has such a card.

Deborah Stinson

Deborah Stinsonasked

My husband and I have 28 degrees platinum mastercards, my husband and recently passed away and the mastercards have a credit balance of of over $1800 i was told 10/2/2020 that after sending death certificate and waiting 3 weekes a cheque would be issued, it is now 27/3/2020 and still no cheque ....where do I go from here.

Shell R.

Shell R.asked

Can u use this card for paying bills and other purchases not just overseas

Ravi teja

Ravi tejaasked

How long it takes to get the card after submitting proof of residence and proof of income? And if approved how long it takes get card to home?

Maz

Mazasked

I am on a pension and travelling overseas soon. Will I be eligible for a Latitude 28 Degree card?
Thanks,
Regards,
Marilyn

Long time traveller

Long time travellerasked

We have had a 28 degrees card for many years now.
We are travelling to Japan this year and have heard that we really need cash as well as credit cards are not used as much as we are used to.
Can I preload cash on my card and withdraw in Japan as needed and is there a fee for this?

Cazza
Cazza

I would imagine it would be considered a cash advance and therefore attract fees. For fee free cash withdrawals I preload a Citibank Debit Card with an amount I think I need and withdraw fee free at ATMS. Hope this helps. Happy travels.

Richard
Richard

We have just travelled to Japan and were able to use our 28 Deg MasterCard for purchases at most retailers, all hotels etc. We took and used cash for most restaurants, cafe and minor convenience store purchases. A combination of both is the best solution. My recollection 28 Deg card used to be no fee for cash withdrawal but unfortunately no longer the case according to web site even if card is in credit balance.

Greg Stevens

Greg Stevensasked

Hi, my 28 degrees global platinum card has just arrived. I now need to register. Can I do this online

David Herd

David Herdasked

I am trying to become an ADDITIONAL CARDHOLDER but for 8 days your website will not accept the form, error message keeps showing. When will the site be up & running? 2nd question is, why do you seem to withhold your email address?

Anne M Garfath

Anne M Garfathasked

I used my 28 degrees card at a ATM machine in bali and the machine took it and I couldn't get it back can I have a replacement card,

Triky

Trikyasked

hi,
Where (online) can I see the current AUD:USD conversion rate so I know how good it is compared to simply going to a currency converter and changed AUD to USD.

Rob R.
Rob R.

www.xe.com

Helena

Helenaasked

Just wondering how suitable this card is for use within Australia? I noticed that there are recommendations for using it for online international transactions but what about for AU sites? And just shopping in general? Thanks :)

Lee

Leeasked

Can a 28 degrees global platinum card be preloaded

Llwe
Llwe

Hi Lee it is a credit card, but, I assume you can have a credit balance on it that is used up as you go. I have at times had the card with a credit balance with no problems.

Donald

Donaldasked

can I make a credit card payment today on line ?

Get an answer from our members and Latitude Financial representatives