2Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard

Latitude 28 Degrees Global Platinum Mastercard Questions & Answers

Libby B.
Libby B.

Hi can I use my Latitude 28 global platinum Mastercard in supermarkets?.

Allison L.
Allison L.

Has anyone used this card in the US recently?

Loretta
Loretta

does this card have frequent flyer points

WheresBear
WheresBear

No it does not.

sbrabazon022
sbrabazon022

Additional card PIN change

Grant o.
Grant o.

How much money a year do I need to earn to apply

CJS
CJS

How do I notify Latitude that I will be using my card overseas?
Is this necessary?

Andrey
Andrey

They need to hear from you. Yes, voice call - no other options, with all the hoops to jump thru for confirming your identity as cardholder. If you don't inform them, they may lock your card out (after first transaction originated not from Australia). If you don't like to make voice calls, go with Wise card instead.

Rae
Rae

I have tried to contact you on 1300 552 079 and was told this is NOT correct number. I tried to use my card to play for online accommodation and am told details are incorrect but I check and it is 100% correct. Please explain

Mel
Mel

Can I get a cash advance on my latitude Mastercard and which ATM do I use

Tenchi01
Tenchi01

Can I pay my balance at the post office.

Gcc
Gcc

How to change pin of supplementary card

I want to notify 28 degrees Mastercard that I am traveling overseas
for almost six months and cannot get through to anyone help please!

Joan Keay Waggoner

Will someone answer me from Mastercard please! I do not want to talk to
myself....

N Kar
N Kar

Online access website seems to go on maintenance more these days. Is this a way to push people to use their mobile app?

Colin

I only use the card intermittently and therefore not using the app to any great extent. I usually go to website as a first resort as this gives me a better experience. Not sure about ongoing maintenance issues due to lack of use. Prefer other cards as product and experience with apps better, plus other cards have less fees.

Anne D
Anne D

Can I load funds on top of my credit limit & use as cash withdrawals when OS? Or will I be charged a fee to do this? Anne

Colin

Latitude won’t allow deposits above current balance owing. They don’t want you to use as a debit card. They charge a relatively high fee to make cash withdrawals from the account. Citibank Plus debit MasterCard is a better card which allows you to buy currencies at a competitive rate and use when travelling. It’s a debit card, unlike 28 Degrees which is a credit card.

watershells
watershells

Can I transfer money or do bpay transfer from a foreign bank (south american) into my 28 degrees card? I am overseas at the moment with local currency which I can put into a bank account but not sure how to put into my 28 degrees card. Need help

GuyP
GuyP

For some local and overseas purchases we are blocked by "Authentication Failed".
We downloaded the form (Identity Verification Form) that can be submitted at the Post Office but it requires Latitude to send us an Application number, We have tried and tried and been promised but that darn Application number never ever came - so we are still non-persons despite years of using the card.
Just how does one get that Application number?

Mark F Perth

Can Latitude 28° Cards be used for Travel / Holiday Trips within Australia?

Marg K
Marg K

I have used it in Australia the same as my ANZ card paying at the supermarket even. Just pay account on time so no fees. Friend recommended it to me as best for overseas, in his opinion and he travelled extensively pre covid.

Mark F Perth

Agreed. It’s the best card for use overseas or for overseas online purchases.

Bob X.

if the monthly repayment due date of 28-degrees card is on Weekend or on holiday, will it be extended to the next business day automatically?

Bob X.

if the monthly repayment due date is on Sunday or holiday, will it be extended to the next business day automatically?

Igor K.

I'd like to change pin on line

Igor K.

if yot ask question still no aswer

Marea