2XU Online store

2XU Online store

See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sizing Very small (1) · True to size (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0%) · Not as advertised (100%)

Tyson

Tyson

Take your money - no product and no customer service

2XU advertised a sale around Christmas at 30% off so I ordered two pairs of compression shorts.

My order arrived around 2 weeks later with my original invoice and a single pair of calf sleeves .... an item I didn’t order. The invoice had someone else’s name on it yet my address.

My second order never arrived and has never been shipped ordered the same day.

Needless to say I emailed them with no response. I attempted to call their phone number on the invoice that is disconnected and no message service.

Happy to take your money however no service and no way to contact them. Probably the worst online shopping service going.

I wouldn’t trust 2XU again to be honest and won’t be buying from them again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Car

CarPerth, WA

Robbery. Paypal saved the day.

Thieves. Avoid If You Can!

My daughter ordered a pair of 2XU tights in November 2019. The money has been paid but the tights have never arrived. Terrible customer service with multiple unanswered emails and no functional customer service phone line. Avoid any dealings with 2XU online.

S M.

S M.Central Queensland, QLD

Absolute worst customer service

Ordered items online that were not delivered, when emailed the customer service email I got ZERO responses , called the help number on the packing list and its disconnected. Then my item was refunded without any communication. Will never ever buy online from the again!!!

Jipsy07

Jipsy07Sydney, NSW

2XU - 3/4 length compression tights are see through!!!!!

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance Not as advertised

rebecca C.

rebecca C.Launceston, TAS

purchased 2xu tights from the compression outlet

I purchased 2XU compression tights through the compression outlet online, took forever to arrive and when they did they were way too small for their sizing more like childrens sizing. Also they are extremely thin not genuine at all we contacted them and they said to follow their returns policy online but they keep removing their website so you cannot even view the returns and by seeing other complaints online it looks like they refuse to refund any purchases stay clear of this company the worst online experience we have come across they don't deserve 1 star a zero.

Sizing Very small

slow delivery no return on sale Items

Terrible customer service. I get thinks faster if I order from overseas. Also not clearly stated there is no return on sale items. I still payed $100 on sale but they are not what I was expecting , I have other tights from them which are really great.
Love there compression tights but don’t buy online.

Stefani

StefaniCalgary

Don't expect your order to be correct or to arrive on time