SherryMiyano

SherryMiyanoSydney

Could do with better heat pressing

I have bought multiple leggings/compression tights from 2XU.
Their online store is neatly sorted and easy to find what you want.
I had no major problems with their products, except on two of the compression tights, the heat pressed logo (the huge X that is placed on the right thigh area) is coming off at the bottom. Their older stock had a bit of problem with low denier, hence they could be see through if you are wearing the wrong size. They have fixed that with their new stock and that is no longer a problem.

Not That Good

Caitlin L.

Caitlin L.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Disappointing. Owned for less than 2 months before the strings came apart from the seam - expensive mistake.

I contacted 2XU customer service about a warranty, which on their website is listed as available for purchases under 12 months. After contacting them, they informed me they would not honour the warranty and that I would need to go through the retailer directly.

These cost me $140 and they lasted less than 2 months.

Currently going through the retailer to attempt a warranty

Yoyo

YoyoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rely on them for my runs

LOVE my 2xu compression gear. I have owned several pairs of full length and 3/4 compression tights. they have lasted for 5 years and still held shape so well. They are really good while i go on my runs and help with recovery. I have worn other tights that have left me feeling extremely sore afterwards. 2xu is expensive but worth the coin

Never received my order or responses to emails. Thank goodness for PayPal.

Placed a large order during Boxing Day sales, order wasn’t sent for 2 months and 2XU ignored my emails. Raised a PayPal dispute eventually, it was the only way I received my money back. Still no word from 2XU. Just strange...noticed retail staff aren’t much different, you’re ignored at all their B&M locations too. I refuse to even buy their products from a reseller now, or use them at all.

Pavinee K.

Pavinee K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad service

I ordered on 27 nov 2019 and i email them on16 Jan 20 and all they said it “technical error and will refund money back “
I totally understand that it’s a system error, but what I do not understand is the fact that why I am the one that have to be chasing for my order almost after 1 months from the date I ordered. Why wasn’t I inform of this earlier? And if I did not email you regarding this matter, when would I be hearing from you. I feel this is very poor customer services.

Do not buy online. Good product. Pathetic Delivery & Service - 2 months and no delivery

Ordered 28 Nov 2019 and still no delivery (29 Jan 2020). You cannot call them as it goes to voicemail. Emails are not responded to. I went into a 2XU store and they sent an email on my behalf which was responded to but still no delivery. Good product and better to buy in store when on sale rather than online

Have they gone broke? Don't buy

I have been fleeced. I Haven't received good that were paid for in November 2019. They haven't replied to any email. They don't take telephone calls (it goes to an answering machine that they ignore.

Expected more from this brand.....don't buy from their online store.

Worst customer service ever!

Tyson

Tyson

Take your money - no product and no customer service

2XU advertised a sale around Christmas at 30% off so I ordered two pairs of compression shorts.

My order arrived around 2 weeks later with my original invoice and a single pair of calf sleeves .... an item I didn’t order. The invoice had someone else’s name on it yet my address.

My second order never arrived and has never been shipped ordered the same day.

Needless to say I emailed them with no response. I attempted to call their phone number on the invoice that is disconnected and no message service.

Happy to take your money however no service and no way to contact them. Probably the worst online shopping service going.

I wouldn’t trust 2XU again to be honest and won’t be buying from them again.

Car

CarPerth, WA

Robbery. Paypal saved the day.

Thieves. Avoid If You Can!

My daughter ordered a pair of 2XU tights in November 2019. The money has been paid but the tights have never arrived. Terrible customer service with multiple unanswered emails and no functional customer service phone line. Avoid any dealings with 2XU online.

S M.

S M.Central Queensland, QLD

Absolute worst customer service

Ordered items online that were not delivered, when emailed the customer service email I got ZERO responses , called the help number on the packing list and its disconnected. Then my item was refunded without any communication. Will never ever buy online from the again!!!

Jipsy07

Jipsy07Sydney, NSW

2XU - 3/4 length compression tights are see through!!!!!

rebecca C.

rebecca C.Launceston, TAS

purchased 2xu tights from the compression outlet

I purchased 2XU compression tights through the compression outlet online, took forever to arrive and when they did they were way too small for their sizing more like childrens sizing. Also they are extremely thin not genuine at all we contacted them and they said to follow their returns policy online but they keep removing their website so you cannot even view the returns and by seeing other complaints online it looks like they refuse to refund any purchases stay clear of this company the worst online experience we have come across they don't deserve 1 star a zero.

Find out how 2XU Online store compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

slow delivery no return on sale Items

Terrible customer service. I get thinks faster if I order from overseas. Also not clearly stated there is no return on sale items. I still payed $100 on sale but they are not what I was expecting , I have other tights from them which are really great.
Love there compression tights but don’t buy online.

Stefani

StefaniCalgary

Don't expect your order to be correct or to arrive on time