4.9

135 reviews · Statistics

98% · 1323 · 2%
Teaching Staff
Learning Material
See the Best Education & Training Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chloe
ChloeSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Made $1.4K So Far - Thank You To Everyone Invloved

I started this program at the start of December and was very impressed with the support the entire way through as I started with no knowledge of drop shipping. Since then, within two months I went live and have already made $1.4K in sales! I appreciate the support of the coaches and staff who were very helpful with improvement suggestions for my site and ads. I'm looking forward to using the support to optimise and grow my sales as well as my website.
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I went live and I've made $700 so far!

Hi, I started this course back in October 2023 i have a condition prevents me to work a normal 9 - 5 job and I had to think outside the box of how to get my life back in my control. I saw Zali instagram about 6FDS and thought I would give it a go. I went live in February 2024 and with a website I made by myself and so far I've made $700 in sales! I still have a long way to go but i have really enjoyed learning all the new skills and having such amazing coaches and support has made the whole experience easy and enjoyable. I'm looking forward to learning more and what the rest of the year has in store for me.
Robert B.
Robert B.VICGippsland, VIC
Hayley E.
Hayley E.QLDFar North Queensland, QLD

In the last 30 days I've made $1,529.58 & I've only been active for 2 months

I have always wanted to do drop shipping for a few years but didn't know where to start, I was scrolling along insta one day and found Zali talking about this droshipping course. I booked in a call with her then and there and the rest is history.
Once i joined the course i was welcomed in to a uplifting community with everyone wanting to win, there was no judgement from anyone at all. I loved how detailed and step by step the course was nothing was left out and if you had a question no bad how silly it might of sounded the coaches were there to helo out weather it being a coaching ticket or a call.

Jane Keel
Jane Keel3 posts

I have made $7,442.77 in the last 30 days. I have been live since August

My partner and I we very unhappy in our full-time 9-5 jobs and sought an alternate way to generate income. We did not know what drop shipping was and had basic business experience. 6FDS has guided and taught us how to find viable products, advertise, create a website and run a business. We have found the group calls and 1-1 coaching calls very beneficial to being successful. Being able to get help at every step of the way has been the reason we continued through and have achieved the results we are now seeing.

SufZ
SufZNSWSydney, NSW
Sam B.
Sam B.WAPerth, WA

Updated Review! I've done $19,777.82 in Sales within the last 30 Days

Joining 6FDS has changed my life with what I have learnt. I knew nothing about E-commerce before joining 6FDS and I am now making more and more money every 30 days. The coaches are amazing with all their help and guidance, I could not recommend this course more. I am hoping to achieve 25-30k next month! This course is the real deal and it will change your life. See my results below!!
Gemma Elliott
Gemma ElliottSASouthern and Hills, SA2 posts

400K in 3 months!!

Since my last review, I have levelled up to 400K in the past 3 months. I have now left my job and this is my only income and my newest hobby! With the support of the one-on-one coaching calls, group calls and Facebook group I have been able to achieve great things and learn so much along the way, yet I am still learning every day as this course stays so up to date with the changes of the online world.
Sahil T.
Sahil T.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have made $6,557.56 in the last 30 days and I have been live for only 2 months!

I am a Property Investor and my usual job is to go and buy houses and renovate them, rent them out etc. I found 6FDS through Instagram which was very exciting to see this new opportunity and I was able to make a decision straight away to join the 6FDS team. Since joining the team, it has been very helpful not only for the drop shipping business but for your personal growth as well. The entire course has been well planned and executed in terms of helping anybody to be successful in this field regardless of their age and experience. One-on-one coaching calls and group calls have been very helpful in achieving results faster.

Suraj N.
Harley L.
Harley L.
Mohamed Ali
Mohamed AliSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I've made $17,184.82 in the last 30 days!

Im working at the moment and i am currently running my shopify store with the help of everyone at 6FDS.
I wanted to get started with dropshipping after seeing the money being made from this course. IT TRULY WORKS!!

I found the course through Reza as he helped me set up my business and start making money.

The facebook group call is a huge help when needing questions answered and help with your website.

Highly recommend this course for anyone looking to make money!

Ive attached my results below!