98% · 1693 · 2%
Teaching Staff
Learning Material

Naphat L.
Naphat L.South East Queensland, QLD

Started 6 Month Ago & Have Made $2,400 In Sales!

I've been in the course for 6 months and it's been an incredible journey. I've tested 6 products so far and the 6th product has started making some amazing sales so far, I've made $2,400! Massive thank you for a fantastic course and amazing coaches to help me get thought everything!!! Looking forward to what's in store for the next year!
Bryce G.
Bryce G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I've Just Made My 1st Sale!

6FDS is the best course! Everything is explained step by step down to a tee so it's very easy to understand, so easy that any skill level would be able to do this course and understand it. It has a great members base where you can ask any question and the members are more happy to help. The staff and coaches are second to none and help you with anything and everything you need without any fuss. I'm up to the stage where I've just made my 1st sale and I'm very excited to see what the future holds. I know with the coach's help I will one day be able to make a living and have financial freedom because of this course. Grateful for the opportunity!
Thomas W.
Thomas W.Sydney, NSW

Incredible Course Full Of Knowledge

Incredible course full of knowledge. The coaches and community are very helpful and always willing to lend a hand to provide support. If you've been on the fence about signing up or if you've been looking for an e-commerce course then you're in the right place. It is truly the best place to be if you want to learn about online business.
Sue Kay
Sue KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

6FDS Has Helped Me Nuture & Support Myself

6FDS has completely changed my life! From the beginning, 6FDS coaches and the community have been highly supportive and nurturing. They deliver on their promises and have always had my back. I have always felt comfortable chatting with the coaches one-on-one, and they make the group call engaging, allowing anyone to ask questions. I have been working the night shift in the ICU for 30 years, and, as a result, I am quite exhausted both mentally and physically. 6FDS has allowed me to nurture myself as an individual and spend quality time with my family.
Liam W.
Liam W.Northern Region, NSW
Amity W.
Amity W.Victoria

Started In Feb, Just Made My First Sale!!

I bought the 6FDS course end of Feb 2024 and worked hard on completing it as I wanted to become financially free and help my family. The coaches on the course have been outstanding. They are always providing one on one support throughout your journey. This course has absolutely changed my life and my mindset towards building wealth and prioritizing my future. I made my first sale last week, a credit to my journey and how far I've come, I'm looking forward to the next few months ahead!
Shizuka
ShizukaSouth Australia

In 2 months I've Reached $5K In Sales!

I joined the course about 6 months ago. I have no experience with e-commerce.
All the coaches are very kind and helpful. You can use the Facebook page, coaching call and coaching tickets when you have a problem. I started selling products only 2 months ago and reached $5K in sales. My jaw was dropping and also I'm proud of myself. I would recommend it to people who want to try something new!
Alakh D.
Alakh D.

Life changing course!

This course is absolutely life changing! We have gained so much knowledge with the help of the coaches and the support we have received is incredible. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to make some big $$$!!
Bahle G.
Bahle G.Perth, WA

Just Made My First Sale Off My First Ad

I bought the 6fds course back in July 2023 and worked hard on completing it while attending Tafe it took me 2 months to watch all the videos and get my store running. I recently launched my first ever ad on Facebook and I was immediately shocked as 2 days later I had my made my first sale! Ever since then I've been in constant contact with the coaches through the 1 on 1 coaching call system 6fds has and its only been positive, and uplifting good vibes. Reza has built an amazing community with amazing students and coaches who only want the best for each other.
Dasun D.
Dasun D.

Started In July 2023 & I Have Made Two Sales So Far

I started with 6FDS in July 2023. The course was very thorough in terms of how you start your dropshipping store from scratch & scale it to even 6 figures. The course explains the exact journey & it can take more than one product to reach your goals. More importantly, it teaches about the mindset you must have if you want to succeed in this journey. I am up to testing my second product & overall I made two sales now, which I am thrilled about. The coaches have been very helpful in the 6FDS Facebook group, group video calls & even one-on-one coaching sessions.
Bharath K.
Bharath K.

Great Coaching and value

Excellent 1 on 1 coaching sessions delivered great value and information and supported me in my dropshipping journey from start to finish. I have been in the course for 2 months. Highly recommend. I have attached my review below
Paul D.
Paul D.

Best course on the internet hands down! Best coaches, training & support!

I started my journey to financial freedom with 6FDS in late 2023. I went live with my first product in mid-December 2023 and it's safe to say that this course works! Since going live, I have done over 20k to date. Please see screenshot below for results. If you're considering any course out there this is the one to take! The results speak for themselves, the coaches are always there to support you and there are multiple live Zoom calls with the coaches every single week for motivation, questions and insight into how to be successful and become financially free! Don't hesitate, just take this course!
Monika E.
Monika E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Zowie D.
Zowie D.

Financial Freedom, I'm coming for you!

I signed up to 6FDS mid 2023 but got caught up in my corporate world and only got stuck into the course in February 2024. With no experience in the ecomm world, I needed something that covered all bases and 6FDS provided me with that and more. From getting your mindset ready to building a website to learning advertising strategies, nothing is missed and the one-on-one coaching is priceless. If you want to change your life and break free from the typical 9-5pm, 6FDS is THE way to do it. In my first 2 weeks I've already made $1,500 in sales (screenshot below)
My only regret was not powering through in 2023 when I first signed up. Ain't nothing to it but to do it - Chase those dreams!
Sarina P.
Sarina P.

The Support & Encouragement Is First Class!

I joined 6FDS with Reza and the team in Oct 2023. My journey so far has taught me to move forward, thinking positively and what I can achieve with the support and encouragement I receive from the 6FDS family. I learnt to create my website and sell products in less than 6 months. This is real and life-changing if any of you out there are looking at starting your side hustle. Trust this one! It is LEGIT!
See attached results :-)