• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We like 8Homes and would build again with them if we can

We are return customers to “8Homes builder” as we like the design and affordability of houses. The process “8 steps in 8 weeks” is easy to follow as well. The cost is fixed so no surprises after the built contract is signed.

The communication with our pre-site admin Rachael C as well as with Onsite Customer Service Sharon M was prompt and friendly. Thank you both ladies for your support.

The house looks nice and was well built, due to our good and skilled supervisors.

Overall, we have been happy with “8Homes builder” and are certain we have made a good decision to use them to build our house.

Tom w.

Tom w.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience.

This is the second time building with 8 homes, we ended up building the same house we loved it so much. Their focus was always on us and what we wanted. Plenty of communication with build updates and were always contactable if we had any questions. I Would highly recommend 8 homes for their good prices, quality building materials, friendly and helpful service and an all round great experience, again. Thank you very much.

Anita J.

Anita J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A fresh start, and a new home!!

4 the site supervisor and no finished house 4 weeks after PCI

Build StageMid-Construction
Ranju

RanjuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful home!! I just love each corner and it is built to perfection.

MADSTER

MADSTERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Quality at Affordable Price Indeed

Lily S.Eight Homes

Exceptional service - glad I chose them!

As a first home buyer I couldn't be more thankful for the support and service that EightHomes provided. From initially dealing with the sales team (Chloe), to the onsite client liason (Stephanie) and then Claude (site supervisor), I was heavily supported and informed the whole way through.

Despite the issues with COVID, things went smoothly. There were some slight delays at times with sending invoices and contract variations etc. but once I had raised them, they were tended to and solved very quickly.

I will be recommending EightHomes to anyone I know who is looking to build. Affordable, good quality and great service! Thank you.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job - some surprises could've been avoided but overall nice experience.

Kris

Kris

Outstanding Professionals

I would like to simply say that Eight Homes are absolute professionals in their field. From the beginning of signing the paperwork right until the day of building settlement the entire process was flawless. I was kept up to date with every step of the building process and the end result was more than I anticipated considering the outbreak restrictions in place throughout the build. The workmanship, communication, quality and the prompt response when I had an enquiry...it was very impressive having to work with Eight Homes. Thanks again!

Find out how Eight Homes compares to other Home Builders

Best customer service experience! Affordable and well-designed homes!

I am now at pre-site construction phase and so far, am pleased with the work done by Maddy Patel and Tayla Domonji
Maddy, I admired your knowledge, excellent customer skills and willingness to listen and a quick mapping out of the solution and would recommend 8 homes to anyone looking to build a new house.
Tayla, although there were instances where I was expecting a call first instead of email because there has been a discontinuation of a certain product (floor tile) or a developer has phased out a certain colour of the brick wall, I still regard your honesty and a quick turnaround as excellent. Since you took over my file, there been a massive change.
I am hoping the next step will be smooth.

Great first home experience

My experience with 8home has been excellent from the beginning. I am a first home buyer with a busy work schedule and 8home makes everything easy .They are great with customer service and always attend to my queries and concerns in a timely manner. I can't thank Megan from sales enough for helping me design my first home. colleen and travena from the office are helpful and informative. ash the site manager just gets things done. I just cannot find faults with them. i will definitely recommend 8home to my friends.

Great experience building journey

Thank you, 8 homes and all the team members that have been helping and supporting us on our journey building our new home from start to finishing. Overall, the house is very beautifully construction Thank you Stewart, Danky and Nathan that have been helping and supporting with our building construction. And thank you sale team Jarrod that have been a great advice, service and very supportive helping us our journey with 8 homes.

Tony Ingram

Tony IngramSouthwest, VIC

Good job Jason and Aylin

I would like to give Jason my supervisor a 5 star he’s been great to deal with since I have had him as a supervisor an Aylin in the office has also been great at getting all the information out to me when I need it.
Good on Jason and Aylin

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateApril 2024

B Williams

B WilliamsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect Home

Thank You Eight Homes.
I couldn’t of had a better home.
Fantastic Staff throughout the whole process always let me know what was going on especially in the construction phase my experience was fantastic.
such a seamless process from start to finish. I definitely hope to build again in the near future with you all again.

Happy and Satisfied customer

I recently moved in to my newly built home by eight homes. I am very happy with the service provided by sales, office, construction team.
Communication with the team members through out building process was prompt and efficient. Site Supervisor Stephen was great, he kept us updated with pictures of building through covid lockdown. There were minor issues after house handover which has been taken care promptly.
Final cost of the house was less than the estimated cost.

James

A rich experience with the build completion of our residential house

Urbanedge
Lily S.Urbanedge

James

Finally, we are happy that our residential building project is fully completed!

Build StagePost-Construction

UMESH KUTTY

UMESH KUTTY

Another Happy 8Homes Customer

The process of signing to the build has been a seamless one. Our journey started by visiting the display home in Tarneit. The Sales team was really welcoming and understood our requirements. They were really helpful and based on our requirements, showcased economical plans. Following on the build process has been smooth without any delays. The handovers happened as per the schedule and very happy with the job.

First Home Happy :)

Happy Customer

Once land titled 8 Homes were ready within the week to start the construction period. Even through major COVID-19 lockdowns they stuck to the schedule and got everything done within a reasonable timeframe - with no delays! Communication was great - never left unanswered. Would recommend to anyone that is considering this company.