Allen Mari P.

Allen Mari P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent experience for our first home!

Very professional service from the start with Chris who helped sort our plans and attended all our questions. Caitlin and Tayla were very friendly and guided us through the pre-construction process which made us feel taken care of as FHBs. During the construction, Stephanie was great at keeping us updated. There was a slight miscommunication during the construction but Claude and Canio got on top of it and made sure we were satisfied. All in all excellent experience, high quality product, and great value for money. Highly recommended!

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Sam G.

Sam G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Building Experience

From the sales, colour selection to the actual building phase I am very happy with what 8 Homes have done. Stephanie and Ian (supervisor) always responded to my queries quickly.
I am very happy with the quality of the build. Ian always provided with fortnight updates and mostly met the targets on time.

Lily S.Eight Homes

Good service in all departments.
Satisfied with the build.
Pre and post issues related to build were addressed.
Excellent customer service by building supervisor and customer service manager.
Overall had a good experience, no over the top promises and realistic approach.
Kind Regards Sharanjit
Sharanjit Singh

First home great service

Had a good experience originally with Chris who got my floor plans sorted to my liking and quickly. Travena and Ash were easy to contact and kept me up to date with the progress. The house turned out even better than I had expected and the quality of the product is excellent for the price. Would definitely recommend building with 8 homes if you after a quality product at a good price thank you.

Fawaz Nissan

Fawaz NissanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have no issues from start to finish

Christine

Christine Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service!!

Very happy with the service I received from Kathy at 8homes, she was extremely helpful and thorough when going through the houses & plans. She was very professional and positive, we hope our experience continues to be as positive as it has been. We are very excited to live in our dream home thanks to Kathy and 8homes.

Build StagePre-Construction

Queeny97

Queeny97

Incredible journey

My experience with Eight Homes has been phenomenal. The staff have been incredibly helpful and are willing to go that extra mile to ensure you are getting exactly what you are after. Eight Homes has been honest throughout the process and have made building an easy journey. Thank you, Eight!

Build StagePre-Construction

Sana

SanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality homes with great prices

The property out in Beveridge was good. Double storey house, 668m2 of greatness brought to you by 8homes.
The home has quality floors, tiles and walls.
The process was made easy by James, our sales agent who helped us by going above and beyond whats required. Our site supervisor Dean helped our receive optimal results with finishing the house before the due date. He was approachable at all times and helped us resolve any concerns, resulting in us trusting him with our investments. The customer service has a lot of area of improvement.
But Dean and James In northern Vic did a great job.

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Our First home

We had an excellent service all thanks to Evan!! His attention to detail and communication through out the build has helped this journey become the best experience for our first home! Thank you Eight Homes for building our first home. If you ever build with Eight homes be sure to ask for Evan to be your supervisor!!!

Teneile

TeneileSouthwest, VIC

First home owner

As a first time home owner this was a daunting experience for me. I did have a few issues along the way that were eventually rectify.

Kim from the service and warranty department and team were amazing to deal with. They were prompt with communication and were always happy to explain the process.

Very happy with my entry level home.

christopher c.

christopher c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience so far!

Adelle V

Adelle VSouthwest, VIC

Very happy with our home...

We had a great experience with the sales staff at the Armstrong Creek display. The head office admin team were friendly and responsive. The design staff were fantastic. We did have some initial issues with our site supervisor however these were resolved as the build progressed.
It took eight months to build our house from slab to completion.
Overall we're very happy with our home and have had lots on complements on the floorplan and workmanship. We would build with 8Homes again.

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Terrible!!

Worst experience ever! I would give no stars if I could. I have built with 8 Homes before (6 years ago) and had no issues and the build was quick. This time is completely different.

My build has taken nearly one year and is still not finished. Was told that I would receive fortnightly updates on the progress of my build but only received two updates at the start and then nothing. I have had to request my updates each time. My texts, emails and phone calls get ignored. The house has sat there for months with no one working on it. I get the same excuses each time.

I would not recommend 8 Homes to anyone.

Dwight

DwightGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The price was good and customer service and maintenance team are prompt to attend

Double Storey UTANI 34 - Sales team from Melton South are considerate on price and giving us promotions. Colour selection experienced was also great as the team will help you to decide which was better on the house plan. During construction there was delay but promptly fix by the construction manager. Post construction and maintenance, everything well handled and also immediately fix by the supervisor and customer service team.

Construction End DateJune 2019

Trishelle

TrishelleSouthwest, VIC

Building made easy!

Our build has been simple and straight forward since that beginning.
Communication has been accurate and thorough.
We are not long off moving in and have found the process from start to end to be easy and simple.
Thanks to Chris our sales consultant and Jason our site supervisor. We are excited for the new beginning.

Great customer service from Stephanie

Stephanie Domonji is our CSC and she has been extremely helpful. She was available on weekends and after hours to help assist me during this stressful time. I have appreciated how quick she was at replying and how understanding she has been throughout the build. As she had gone through the experience she could help relate to my situation and would explain to me about her building experience which helped.

Robbie B

Robbie BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

What a Breeze!

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Rhonda B

Rhonda BSouthwest, VIC

My Dream Home

Ive been very happy with the construction of my house. Its solid and well put together and I know it wont blow down. I had a couple of hiccups along the way but the staff at Eight Homes are quick to rectify the situation.
The budget for my house was very close to the range I had predicted at the end of build,so was very happy all round.

Taylor

TaylorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love our new home!

Very happy with overall service and quality our new home! We had Chloe at the sales point, then Zoe when we moved into construction and then Stephanie as our admin. All of these ladies were fantastic! Very helpful and very prompt with their replies even when we had a million queries! Our SS was Victor and our construction manager Canio. They have done a great job with our build and we are very appreciative with the help they have given us and are still giving us even after handover. Of course there were moments throughout the duration of the build where we had some delays on fixtures etc - but all rectified quickly and very happy with the end result! Thanks guys! :)

Amaizing Customer Service

Excellence in Customer Service.
Stephanie at Eight Homes is cut above when it came to dealing with me.I was bit rude to her,but her skill in dealing with issues and to communicate so professionally that i apologized and asked her if could start on good note. I like to thank Stephanie for her service and i believe that she is a great asset to her company.
Dennis Sumaru.

Construction End DateOctober 2019

yuehan l.

yuehan l.asked

Does 8Homes has an escalation manager to promptly tackle any serious issues experienced by its customers while dealing with finalisation of their building contacts, especially with the post-contract-variations (PCV)? as a matter of dealing with customers' complaints and feedbacks. Thanks

Hi Yuehan,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Can you please email us on enquiry@8homes.com.au, with your build address and we will address this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Dont Know.Not aware.

Crystal

Crystalasked

Is 8 homes the same quality as urban edge ?

Hi Crystal,

Thanks for your question.

Eight Homes prides itself for its streamlined building process, allowing us to deliver outstanding quality and unbeatable value, while making buying and building a new home easier than ever.

We don't compromise on quality and just like Urbanedge Homes, we pride our self on workmanship.

Please email us on enquiry@8homes.com.au, if you would like us to go through our process any further.

Kindest,

Karran

Karranasked

I am planning to build with eight homes in bacchus marsh , its a small house single story house of 352 sq meter , i am happy with sales quote given and inclusion for the price which is lower than others and especially as the lot has 1.8 meter fall and i got fixed site cost , but not sure about reading reviews here and hence need guidance if i shd go with 8homes or not , hows orbit homes ?

Hi Karran,

Thanks for reaching out to Eight Homes.

It's good to hear you have received a quote from one of our friendly Sales Consultants. If you read our reviews on Product Review, you will be able to read over 400 5-star experiences from our clients.

If you have any questions about Eight Homes or our build journey, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.

Kindest,