99 Bikes Physical Store

99 Bikes Physical Store

NSW, QLD, SA, etc...

Como Customer

Como CustomerComo

Great help with all things bikes

Over 12 months for every visit I have found - great service, great suggestions, great help at 99 Belmont. Mechanics are skilled and knowledgable, they stock a terrific range of gear and their electronic comms are tops. What more could you ask for? Marg M Como.

Cam

CamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and good prices.

disappointing service

brand new bike my chain snapped within 2 weeks the person i was dealing with kept saying the workshop people weren’t in therefor he couldn’t make a decision and i would’ve had to wait 5 days till they could make a decision and i had already planned to go for a bike trip over the long weekend. it’s a brand new bike can’t see what decision there was to really make he then was saying you should’ve brought the bike in for a service prior to the chain snapping as if i would know my chain was going to snap in advance i had already spent all my christmas money on my brand new bike so my dad had to buy me a new chain so i could ride my bike to work.

Oliver C.

Oliver C.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer experience and no refund

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

99 Bikes was awsome

Great service. Jack helped me dicide on the best E Bike for me. Highly recommend this store and would shop there again.

Jason Rodgers

Jason Rodgers South East Queensland, QLD

Happy to sell new items but don’t expect after sales service.

Purchased new bike. Recieved email about bike service shortly after purchasing. Dropped off bike at 930AM. Returned at 130PM. Technician advised “Not ready yet just looking for job to do” Left store to grab drink but decided to return and collect bike. Technician taking in 1-2 jobs. Understand Business but cannot believe a bike cannot be looked at within 4hrs when near brand new. Not a bike technician but seems unreasonable.

Mridula Kukkar

Mridula KukkarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

This is my second experience 1st experience with Kyle it was amazing such professional he is excellent customer service which definitely brought me here again but this time extremely disappointed John paul, mate you need to improve your customer service skills speaking polite doesn’t connect you to the customer but the way you deal actually make your connection with customer first thing in the morning we came here and honestly I am offended the way he said “you want to get your work done in free??? So arrogant, disrespectful , disgraceful I can go on ,definitely this is my last time here I won’t come back.

Jaco

JacoSydney, NSW

Terrible service - Kickr18 warranty claim/repair

Ryan S.

Ryan S.Darling Downs, QLD

Shocking service

Ordered a bike in oct for a birthday in November was guaranteed delivery in early December bike didn't arrive till February never received return phone calls about this matter ever. Constantly had to chase the shop was assured I would receive relevant compensation. I will never buy a product through 99 bikes ever again completely incompetent staff and will never recommend for anyone.

berethruu

berethruuPerth, WA

Great store, all round

Great prices and great communication.
Good for a laugh, a chat and advice for the RIGHT product, even when that product is on someone elses shelf.
They take care of me, so I'll take care of their bottom line

pumpgirl

pumpgirlSydney, NSW

Excellent help from Ben

Ben provides outstanding customer service. He was very patient to explain me how to use a pump air for my bike. Unfortunately the first one I bought there had a fabric defect but Ben did his best to fix the problem. I recomend Ben for his calm and positive attitude.

Tommy

TommyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely amazing service! Kyle serviced my brand new bike before leaving the store in a flash, astute and in great style straight away!

I have never bought a brand new bike before and Kyle went thoroughly over every detail with a sense of humour!

Your manager would be so proud if you and you definitely deserve to be recognised for this! Thanks team!

Exceptional service from 99 Bikes Everton Park

I was given exceptional service from 99 Bikes Everton Park, especially from Tony, who picked up a bike for me from 99 Bikes at Canon Hill, as Everton Park was out of stock. Also, the Perfect Ride guarantee was great, as I was not totally happy with the original bike I purchased. It was easy to upgrade to a better bike. They even swapped a seat post for me to get a suspension seat post without charge.

Atrisk

AtriskGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

E prime false and dangerous

Ray MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repairs lousy, customer service lousy!

Ray M

I just wanted to amend this...The repairs are rubbish as well... the Same fault again. I hope you guys "calm down" when you go out of business..

VLWA

VLWAPerth, WA

Excellent service, very helpful

I recently purchased a bike rack via click and collect at this store and it was a quick process. Got my bike rack and they were nice enough to load it into the car for me. Had a small issue and they went out of their way to help me and offer a solution. Good service, will be going back to them for more bike stuff.

David

David

Confirmed my service booking but then told me they couldn't do it when i arrived

I booked a bike service through the 99 bikes website where i clearly described the make and model of my ebike.
My booking was confirmed.
After riding 20 minutes to the store and carrying my bike up the stairs, i was told that they cannot service e-bike brands that they don't sell.
This wasted nearly an hour of my time. The service booking system clearly needs work.

Store LocationArtarmon
Steph B

Steph BSydney, NSW

Outstanding service from Matthew

Harold F.

Harold F.South East Queensland, QLD

Misinformation of my order

Ordered a renthal stem and was promise that it will be in by nxt week then waited after three weeks of waiting and constant calling them of wheres my item finally told it was not coming as it was out of stock i could have ordered it on my local bike shop never ever going back again

Amazing customer service

The guys here are top blokes always putting in their all into everything and going above and beyond my expectations, go to bike shop hands down, definitely recommend these guys