NSW, QLD, SA, etc...
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by 99 Bikes

Great store

Great store, very helpful and they go out of there way to help you and give the best advice . Tim was great

Terrible customer service

Mitch and Jesse AAAAA++++

Perfect and fast!
Just what service we need in this weird lockdown times and all we can do it RIDE .....
But flat tyres dont help!! So they fixed them in lightning speed and so kind and happy!!!
Perfect safe product sales too!!!

Find out how 99 Bikes Physical Store compares to other Bike Shops

Caelem was a great help today went into purchase a baby seat for my child he was friendly and such a great help very impressed with his help thank you

Faulty E Bike

Bought a bike for just under 10k, Received after 2 weeks due to coming from interstate, Picked it up after it was cleared from their work shop but the battery does not charge, Had to take it back and still waiting 2 weeks later for it to be rectified, I was offered money back for the bike which means that i will have to wait for another bike to be shipped off from who ever i decide to go through, No help or no Loan bike as they do not have any. So 4 weeks later after spending a lot of money still have not taken it for a ride and no idea when it will be either, Should have ordered one online in the first place and i would have had a bike by now.

Darryl
DarrylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No Service

Rang bike shop they answered talking to someone else they hung up. never shop there this was first time contact

Great advice and service

Salesperson was knowledgeable about the products and was willing to share this with me and never tried to pressure me into a sale.

CatG
CatG

Only giving it one star because there's no option for zero

Don't do it people! Bought some bikes and spent $1600 here in one go, rode the bike gently three times on smooth paved surface, had the bike break within two months of purchase and cost $162 to repair, with the staff saying it's not covered under warranty. Seriously disappointed in their service. You'd be better off shopping elsewhere.

Joseph B.
Joseph B.Sydney, NSW

Legends

The guys up at repair seem wise for their age and ready to help out however they can. Saw the problem with my bike instantly and repaired it without hesitation. I owe them a return and for sure will relay to them in the future. They’re real good!

David K.
David K.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Ted who serviced my bike was very helpful and definitely knowledgeable. Highly recommend anyone who is looking into getting a bike to go find him!

Special Tks Ted and all Stuff

Tks for fix my bike asap
Even over warranty but still service
Especially tks Ted well done
And Saving my money
See u soon

Diksha K.
Diksha K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Experience

We had two bikes which had product recall. Tristano, helped us get two new amazing bikes. I highly recommend him as he offered us the best customer experience.

bike maintenance

Asked for inner bike tyres to be replaced with new inner tubes. As the back wheel tube had a slow puncturer.
NOOO, the repairer said nothing wrong with the tube - just swabbed it with the back wheel... would you believe the flipping tyre is flat again.... male chauvinist...

Not the first time I have not been given what I asked for... Spent alot of money there... Go elsewhere.

Monty M.
Monty M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brought my bike in which had purchased last year when I and the bike fell off the smart trainer. The staff grabbed my bike put it up on clamps and proceeded to fix it which I did not expect asked for my back wheel went home to get it and when I got back checked it all with back wheel on all good and then said they were not going to charge me ???. Awesome service so I bought some other stuff they told me what I had done wrong and how to make sure it does not happen again. Happy days

L R.
L R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional

Thanks to the Sales Consultant I dealt with for providing assistance despite how busy the store was, and offering to install pedals on my road bike free of charge. That was my second purchase at this store, and I have been pleased with the levels of professionalism on both occasions.

Read more reviews - page 2See all 99 Bikes reviews