99 Bikes QLD

Birtinya, Burleigh, North Lakes, etc...
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by 99 Bikes

justin
justinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jason leads a team that goes above and beyond

Always greeted within seconds. Plenty of stock in the store to test out and willing to work with what you want not what the shops need sold.

This is the difference between these guys and others.

Also mechanic sorted my gear issues straight away for half the price and independent mechanic was paid to not fix it.

Liane M.
Liane M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Such great friendly service

Needed some parts for a second hand soon bike. Christian was incredibly friendly and efficient and found what we needed and fitted them quickly with a smile (behind the mask lol).
Prices were great too. Perfect shopping experience!

Gayle
Gayle

Excellent Customer Service

Just wanted to say “thank you” to the Kedron 99 Bikes Store. We purchased a couple of electronic items which were recommended to us by one of their staff, however, the items didn’t work in our situation. After speaking to the manager on the phone, and returning the goods to the store, he organised a full refund of the goods, which we really weren’t expecting. It’s nice to know that there are still businesses out there that are willing to listen to your circumstances and come up with a fair solution. Thanks Team Kedron! :)

Awesome service….again!

Had an issue with a purchase from 6mths ago. Daniel could not have been more helpful. Great communication and service!

braddo1972
braddo1972South East Queensland, QLD

Ripped Off Treated Like Crap

Bought a chain breaker was shown how to use it it broke thought it was maybe my fault bought another same thing happened. Was treated like dirt no refund accusation have been thrown around. Sent email after email abused lied to about the warrenty told i must of used it on a rusted chain. Then told they arent to be used multiple times. They were both broken first time. RUDE DISCUSTING BEHAVIOUR.

I have bought a few bikes and numerous accessories over the past 2 years across seven 99 Bikes stores. My experience has been mostly positive. But I will shout out to Tim at Ipswich. Expertise and excellence in Customer Service. Listens carefully and offers valuable recommendations. Have found all the staff at Ipswich to be very helpful.

Great store - shocking customer service

I’ve been in this store twice. The first time I was lucky enough to get served but the sales person didn’t have a lot of time for me, probably because I wasn’t wearing Lycra and didn’t have a big budget. The second time I stood around waiting to be at least acknowledged, let alone served, but gave up. Again, perhaps because I wasn’t wearing Lycra and/or, I’m not Male. most of the all male staff were either talking to each other or had their heads down over the computer - I think there were 2 people serving, the other 8 or more, not. I gave up and decided to give my business to another bike shop with better customer service. Not going there again.

Derek
DerekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top service.

Best service on the free first service on my new e-bike. All little wearing on issues fixed, both what I mentioned and what they picked up themselves. Top job. Fully recommended. Thanks Guys. It's like a different bike.

Other Bike Shops

Caelem was a great help today went into purchase a baby seat for my child he was friendly and such a great help very impressed with his help thank you

David K.
David K.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Ted who serviced my bike was very helpful and definitely knowledgeable. Highly recommend anyone who is looking into getting a bike to go find him!

Special Tks Ted and all Stuff

Tks for fix my bike asap
Even over warranty but still service
Especially tks Ted well done
And Saving my money
See u soon

Other Bike Shops

Kawana 99 Bikes always gives me poor service!

Craig
CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and great knowledge

Kerri W.
Kerri W.South East Queensland, QLD

Service

Great service from Daniel who took care of issues I was having with my brakes. He understood the urgency of my situation and sorted it with minimal fuss and speedy service.

Oliver C.
Oliver C.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer experience and no refund