Part of 99 Bikes 4.4

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Jamiee bowers
Jamiee bowers

Amazing customer service

Took my bike in to get serviced after being really unhappy with my new bike.
Gavin went above and beyond to help rectify all of my concerns and immediately followed up with a phone call. Amazing customer service! Show reply
Morteza

Josh a great help going through different eBikes, really good Show details ·  1
Manuel L.
Manuel L.South East Queensland, QLD

highly recommended

I have to say that Guilherme, apart from working on what he likes, is a very good and kind person, who helps you with any questions or curiosity you have. Yesterday I went to buy a bike and he convinced me that the product I was looking for was the right one, apart from making the warranty and availability clear in case something goes wrong in the coming weeks.
Thanks Again Guilherme. Show reply
Happy Landlord
Happy Landlord2 posts

Great Scott!

My wife was looking for a new hardtail mountain bike. She hadn`t bought a bike for over 30 years. Scott served her and was brilliant. He took the time to take her measurements and ask about possible usage, then checked his computer for the best bike for her needs. She bought a new Norco Fluid HT 2 at the Ashmore store. She also wanted a speedo, bottle holder and rat trap pedals, all of which Scott was more than happy to fit while we waited. He gave us a good discount and then took the time to explain the different bike carriers for cars. He got help from more experienced salespeople when required. We didn`t buy one at the time but will be back for it. A brilliant experience all round. Show details ·  1
Paul B
Paul BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top level service

Had trouble with the rear derailer on my grandson's mtb, wouldn't work at all. Rang 99 bikes Ashmore and they said to bring it in anytime and they would diagnose the issue and a price to fix it. They spent 20 minutes diagnosing the problem (which they didn't charge for), then gave me a very fair price to fix it which was done later in the week. Thanks guys, great service, very happy. Would not hesitate to recommend. Show details ·  1
Natanael B.
Natanael B.
  Verified QLD, Ashmore

excellent service from the seller Guilhermej

I really liked it, especially the service from the salesman Guilherme who helped me find the best cost-benefit bike for me, excellent service!!! Show reply
Gonzalo
Gonzalo

Friendly and helpful

Mason was really helpful ordering a bike for us! The store looked clean this time Show reply
Andrewed1
Andrewed1Sydney, NSW7 posts

fix my bike on the spot

fix my bike on the spot, friendly and happy service even thought i did not purchased from them Show details
Jess Taylor
Jess TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gavin is Amazing!!

Gavin was super helpful, friendly and offered heaps of advice and tips to my son who is fairly new to Mountain Biking. Show details
Jen
Jen

the best service

the service was amazing
he went out of his way to help me with the products that i would be comfortable with
just the best ever Show details ·  1
Bree
Bree
  Fair Incentive QLD, Ashmore

Rude staff

Disappointing! I’ve spent a couple of thousand dollars at this store recently and ordered a bike stand, which they promised to attach.
Got the text message that it was in, and immediately rode my bike a long way to get there, only to be told that they couldn’t find it. Then, when he found it, told me it was too late for them to put it on, come back tomorrow.
It was still 20 minutes before closing time, and I had waited 20 minutes for them to find it.

Rude, and poor Service. Show details

99 Bikes
99 Bikes   DM
john L.
john L.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  QLD, Ashmore

99 Bikes Ashmore just fitted a tyre and disc brakes to my e-bike I could not complement them enough walked in off the street no booking it was all done in about 15 minutes great service thanks guys Show 2 replies
Suz K
Suz KSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great service and advice

Recently had my new e-bike back for the first free service and am very impressed with the service provided by Gaven and the advice he was able to provide us in relation to a rack for our off road caravan to carry the bike. He was extremely helpful and it was nice to have some good old fashioned service and walk out of a store feeling you got more than you expected when you walked in, thanks. Show details ·  1
Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Great service. Thanks Stephen

A puncture late on Saturday and a very difficult tyre to remove led me to believe that I would be bikeless for the long weekend as my local shop is only opening on Tuesday. An internet search led me to Ashmore 99 Bikes. What great service from Stephen. He gave me an excellent rundown on the correct and most efficient way of removing and replacing obstinate tyres from the rim. Pricewise it was a lot cheaper than my local shop. I have chosen to be car-less so transporting an "injured" bicycle is a problem otherwise I would definately change from my current bike shop which is only 600m away.
Thanks Stephen. Your friendly, informative and efficient service was greatly appreciated. Show reply