99 Bikes VIC, Hoppers Crossing

See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by 99 Bikes

2.4

Great store

Great store, very helpful and they go out of there way to help you and give the best advice . Tim was great

CatG
CatG

Only giving it one star because there's no option for zero

Don't do it people! Bought some bikes and spent $1600 here in one go, rode the bike gently three times on smooth paved surface, had the bike break within two months of purchase and cost $162 to repair, with the staff saying it's not covered under warranty. Seriously disappointed in their service. You'd be better off shopping elsewhere.

Diksha K.
Diksha K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Experience

We had two bikes which had product recall. Tristano, helped us get two new amazing bikes. I highly recommend him as he offered us the best customer experience.

L R.
L R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional

Thanks to the Sales Consultant I dealt with for providing assistance despite how busy the store was, and offering to install pedals on my road bike free of charge. That was my second purchase at this store, and I have been pleased with the levels of professionalism on both occasions.

Mary E
Mary E

You want service with an attitude, you’ve come to the right place..

You want service with an attitude, a team member who lies & makes it out that you’re wrong? Head to 99 Bikes Hoppers and ask to speak to George. 4 months ago he couldn’t install a true without noticing there was a puncture in it and today, he has the arrogance & accolades to be the next CEO of a multinational.

George lacks everything from knowledge, to customer service and humility.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing, Victoria
Jet S.
Jet S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best prices and helpful service

disappointing service

brand new bike my chain snapped within 2 weeks the person i was dealing with kept saying the workshop people weren’t in therefor he couldn’t make a decision and i would’ve had to wait 5 days till they could make a decision and i had already planned to go for a bike trip over the long weekend. it’s a brand new bike can’t see what decision there was to really make he then was saying you should’ve brought the bike in for a service prior to the chain snapping as if i would know my chain was going to snap in advance i had already spent all my christmas money on my brand new bike so my dad had to buy me a new chain so i could ride my bike to work.

Mridula Kukkar
Mridula KukkarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

This is my second experience 1st experience with Kyle it was amazing such professional he is excellent customer service which definitely brought me here again but this time extremely disappointed John paul, mate you need to improve your customer service skills speaking polite doesn’t connect you to the customer but the way you deal actually make your connection with customer first thing in the morning we came here and honestly I am offended the way he said “you want to get your work done in free??? So arrogant, disrespectful , disgraceful I can go on ,definitely this is my last time here I won’t come back.

Tommy
TommyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely amazing service! Kyle serviced my brand new bike before leaving the store in a flash, astute and in great style straight away!

I have never bought a brand new bike before and Kyle went thoroughly over every detail with a sense of humour!

Your manager would be so proud if you and you definitely deserve to be recognised for this! Thanks team!

Ray MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repairs lousy, customer service lousy!

Ray M

I just wanted to amend this...The repairs are rubbish as well... the Same fault again. I hope you guys "calm down" when you go out of business..

Ray M

I pretty much had to take my son's bike back to 99 because they had the parts. This time the unprofessional idiot who supposedly served me the first time, seemed to have gone.. much better now.

Manmeet D.
Manmeet D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Totally useless sales team @ 99 bikes hoppers

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service!

Worst customer service ever! Stood in the queue for over 30 mins only for the guy behind us to be served first! Staff cannot stop chitchatting even the queue is growing!!

Ridiculous

Waited for some help for about 45 minutes before I walked out. Had one person on sales. And four guys in the back in the workshop standing around talking. Appalling.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing Victoria

Absolutely Terrible!

Thought I’d duck in on my lunch break, what a joke!!! 15 minutes later and 6 staff standing around but no body to help me. If they had of given me the correct information the first time I was there I wouldn’t be needing to return the part. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone.

Dom
Dom

Worst bike ever store doesn't support customers

Purchased new bike for my son
Chain kept coming off
Returned for repair still no good
Left my son stranded on many occasions
Store unhelpful to make things right
Lost a customer never will use this store again.
Stand behind your products
Kmart bike more reliable than this bike