Part of 99 Bikes 4.4

4.3

Ray
Ray

E Bike pick up

They were slow on getting my complete order together
However they were great with setting up my bike rack on the car and going over the bikes
Great job johno Show details ·  1
Karthik
KarthikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Experience from Sales to Service at 99 Bikes Hoppers Crossing

I bought a bike from 99 Bikes at Hoppers Crossing in May, and recently had it serviced. From sales to service, the entire experience has been fantastic. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, making the whole process smooth and enjoyable. Highly recommend this store for their excellent customer service and knowledgeable staff. Show details
chris h.
chris h.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Excellent, friendly customer service. Cheers!

Staff were extra helpful regarding an issue with an online order and were quick to offer a helpful workaround, thanks! Show details
Fab
Fab
  VIC, Hoppers Crossing

No snobbery, non judgmental and very knowledgeable

Told the sales assistant that I won't buy a buy right now, just select one. Was very pleasantly surprised that they spent time asking me questions to determine what I needed. No snobbery (which is common in the other bike stores), no pushing higher specs, no showing off, just honest and kind.
I figured out just what I need and will be going in to buy it shortly.

Highly recommend !

KV Disgruntled
KV DisgruntledKangaroo Valley36 posts
Kathleen Cole
Kathleen ColeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Verified VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Perfect bike light for me

This light ticked all the boxes. Brilliant light at a reasonable price. Show details ·  1
Timothy
Timothy

Excellent Service

Excellent service. Purchased a new bike with accessories and the sales team went above and beyond fitting the accessories and working out what I wanted. Very happy. Show details ·  1
Emma W.
Emma W.3 posts
  VIC, Hoppers Crossing

I wouldn’t go anywhere else formal my bike needs

Their service and customer service is next to
None. They have been amazingly great in helping
Me at all times. Thank you to All the service team and sales
Team. I wouldn’t go anywhere else
For
Bike and bike services Show reply
R i c o H.
R i c o H.Southwest, VIC2 posts

Good service good prices

Bought a Abus lock ,got good advice and a fantastic price
Also a seat cushion,very comfortable Show details ·  1
R i c o H.
R i c o H.Southwest, VIC2 posts
  Verified VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Great service,competent advice and good price

Friendly and competent staff
Quick turnaround times
Very customer orientated in terms of negotiation of accessories Show details ·  1
calum m.
calum m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great customer service!

We visited the store and Chris, a sales assistant came and helped me choose the correct items I required for a bike I recently purchased . Verry friendly & helpful , highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Tash
TashSouthwest, VIC3 posts

Great Customer Service

Nice store, super friendly and helpful staff. Will shop there again Show reply
Stacey H.
Stacey H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect customer experience

The staff member we were lucky enough to have was AMAZING!! (Joss) He was kind, helpful, knowledgeable, passionate and patient! We really needed direction and assistance to understand what bike would best suit my current body, fitness and goals. He took the time to ask questions and understand our requirements before talk us through his recommendations and the differences between each. It was the perfect customer experience! Thank you so much Show details ·  1
William Cleary
William ClearyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Extremely quick and thorough service on my bike

Very quick service on my puncture and new tyre. It only took 20 minutes. Elated! Show reply
Elgin
Elgin

Attentive Customer Service!

Christopher was very patient in attending to my questions regarding options for Trail Bikes and Gravel Bikes (e.g. Norco, Cube). Later in the afternoon, Joss was very much helpful, as well, when I was asking about Rigid Forks at the front versus Suspension Forks (e.g. Norco, Pedal, and BMC). Lots of technical knowledge there. Very much helpful. Show details ·  1