99 Bikes WA
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by 99 Bikes

3.8

Terrible customer service

Great advice and service

Salesperson was knowledgeable about the products and was willing to share this with me and never tried to pressure me into a sale.

Ginette Foo
Ginette FooPerth, WA

Bought 2 e bicycles from 99 bikes Joondalup

Tom was helpful and very informative on our e bicycles. Demonstrated the use of new Yakima fold click 3 bicycle rack. Definitely recommend Tom if you are looking to buy a new or replacement bicycle and any bicycle accessories.

Como Customer
Como CustomerComo

Great help with all things bikes

Over 12 months for every visit I have found - great service, great suggestions, great help at 99 Belmont. Mechanics are skilled and knowledgable, they stock a terrific range of gear and their electronic comms are tops. What more could you ask for? Marg M Como.

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

99 Bikes was awsome

Great service. Jack helped me dicide on the best E Bike for me. Highly recommend this store and would shop there again.

berethruu
berethruuPerth, WA

Great store, all round

Great prices and great communication.
Good for a laugh, a chat and advice for the RIGHT product, even when that product is on someone elses shelf.
They take care of me, so I'll take care of their bottom line

VLWA
VLWAPerth, WA

Excellent service, very helpful

I recently purchased a bike rack via click and collect at this store and it was a quick process. Got my bike rack and they were nice enough to load it into the car for me. Had a small issue and they went out of their way to help me and offer a solution. Good service, will be going back to them for more bike stuff.

Paul Baxter
Paul BaxterPerth

Excellent service

I needed a tyre repair at 4pm on a Sunday. Came in and spoke to Frank, he did it there and then. Very helpful and informative. Great job, thanks Frank, will bring my bike in for service for sure.

Rude and awful service

Caveman
CavemanPerth, WA

Bike Trainer for exercise of damaged Hip

Never heard of, 99 Bikes before. On a mission to find a suitable Bike Trainer & not only did they have a full range in stock !! But they also had a setup display.
Extremely knowledgeable in all products asked after. How good is it to receive ‘Great Customer Service’ U need to Visit this place.

wendy
wendy

Service

Big thank you to Jack at 99 bikes Joondalup for his services when i needed a small extra for my bike . No one else had this ramp and when i asked if could be sent he arranged for this and i received it 2 working days after discussing with him.
Very courteous on phone and very helpful

Graham
GrahamPerth, WA

Customer service ( what is this you may ask)

Two weeks ago I experienced an issue (it went flat from a full charge))with the battery on my EBike.
On taking the bike back to the store I bought it from I was informed the battery had to go back to Bosch, the store had no spare batteries (they were too expensive to keep just for back up purposes) and they would "get back to me".
A week later I rang to follow up to be told that on the Tuesday prior Bosch had posted a replacement.
Another week goes by and I call in to be told that lo and behold the battery had just arrived today and they were going to let me know.
Given the delays with Australia Post I guess it was a good response from Bosch but for 99 Bikes and customer service follow up this was a minus 10.
Just saying!

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Boys bike

Mark was super helpful and knowledgeable. Steered me away from a BMX which would have been too big and heavy for my 7 yr old. Stock was limited due to Covid, but obviously not the stores fault. Love the after service initiative that you take your new bike in to get checked and serviced 6 wks after purchase. Very happy so far, interested to see how the bike performs when my son starts riding it, it seems great quality.

Lucas
LucasPerth, WA

Excellent service

The staff at this shop are excellent and always happy to help you with any of your enquires.This is the only place I will go to when I have an issue with my bike or to purchase parts etc.

Oxana
OxanaPerth, WA

Affordable bikes, great customer service !

I bought two road bikes from 99 bikes in Joondalup recently, very happy with my purchase, guys in store were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this store to everyone who likes cycling.