Jennifer

JenniferSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect customer service, timeliness, professionalism

My old oven looks brand new again
I will use this service again and will recommend to all my friends and family. Exceptional customer service and a very satisfied customer. Thank you

Excellent Service and First class result

Thanks Brett.
WE had your consultant Jackson attend our place yesterday on time to clean our very dirty oven. Jackson could not have been more co operative and not only did he do a first class cleaning job he also explained everything that was done.
We are wrapt that we now have a almost new oven. Brilliant work Jackson.
Thanks also for getting us in so quickly Brett.
We would have no problem recommending your company in the future.
John Kuffer

Julia and Chris

Julia and Chris Sydney, NSW

A perfect oven clean!

We are delighted with our new (freshly cleaned) oven. It is sparkling! What a fantastic job!
Jackson was diligent & careful & we appreciated his attention to detail. We will certainly have him
back & recommend him wholeheartedly.
Thank you Jackson. Thank you Brett.
Julia & Chris

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Jscotney

Jscotney

Oven & stove top cleaning

Phenomenal service. Prompt arrival- quiet and efficient cleaning done. They even did my stovetop as an extra ( that wasn’t in the original booking) and I got a discount! Only took 2 hours with extra added in

Shine Oven made my oven like new

I have never used an oven cleaning service before and doubted they would be able to make the oven clean again after purchasing the house and the filthy oven with it! But I was wrong Brett was amazing and was able to restore it like new. Fully recommend

Margaret and  Don

Margaret and DonHunter Region, NSW

Brought Back To New!

We can highly recommend Brett of Shine Oven and BBQ Cleaning. Brett recently cleaned our oven,hot plates and exhaust fan and they now look like new. Brett was highly professional and did a fantastic job. Would use Brett again and again. Well Done and Thankyou!

As good as new

Thank you Brett. The oven looks so clean, just like new again! Great service, communication and reliable with being there at the time indicated. I would definitely recommend this service.

Monica

MonicaHunter Region, NSW

Looks brand new

I'm very happy with the job Brett did on my oven, stovetop and range hood. They look brand new and no toxic fumes. Brett was very friendly and didn't leave any mess behind. Will definitely be using this service yearly from now on. Thanks again for an excellent job Brett.

Gayle

GayleSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I organised for my elderly mother's oven to be cleaned by Brett and we were both extremely happy with the results. Brett went above and beyond for my mother, she felt very comfortable with Brett and spoke highly of him following his attendance in her home. Booking the appointment was easy and Brett followed up the day before to confirm the appointment. Brett was running early on the day and called ahead to confirm that it was ok to arrive ahead of schedule. Everything about this service is great. I would use Brett's services again.

Brett H.Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Hi Gayle, thanks for your kind review. Im glad that your mother was happy with the service :)

Emma L.

Emma L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing results!

Brett was very friendly and efficient. My oven was in need of a real good clean and I was shocked with the results I got. so clean! looks brand new. very happy thanks Brett!

Brett H.Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Hi Emma, thank you for your kind review. Im glad that you were happy with the service :)

Carol R.

Carol R.Hunter Region, NSW

Amazing. Great price!

Brett was exceptionally pleasant to deal with and was on time. My oven was not overly bad but is 10 years old and getting harder for me to clean. There were no toxic fumes during cleaning, something I appreciated. The oven and range hood came up amazing, I was really impressed. Brett didn’t leave any mess behind and also answered my questions. I was informed via email regarding booking day/time. I am happy to recommend this service to all my friends and family.

Brett H.Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Hi Carol, thank you for your kind review. Im glad that you were happy with the service :)

Super impressed

Brett’s service from the first contact thru to the job finish was first class. Our range is 17 years old , but after Brett was finished it looked brand new again

Brett H.Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Hi David, thank you for your kind review. Im glad that you were happy with the service :)

LShep86

LShep86Hunter Region, NSW

Our oven, range hood and stove top are like brand new. They were all filthy from a lot of use and Brett has done an amazing job. Thanks so much

Brett H.Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Thank you for your kind review. Im glad that you were happy with the service :)

Fabulous service

Prompt service and great result, will definitely use again. I appreciated the text and email correspondence too. Happy to recommend this service to friends and family. Thanks again Brett for your great work.

Brett H.Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Hi Mary, thank you for your kind review. Im glad that you were happy with the service :)

Sarah

SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Shine Oven Cleaning

Amazing job on the oven. It now looks brand new. Very professional, on time. Great communication. Would highly recommend this company and would definitely use again. Great price as well.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with double oven clean - Shine cleaning were very professional from the time I booked through to job completion. Would highly recommend and would definitely use Shine services again.

Ann-Marie

Ann-MarieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome job - oven looks great

On time and professional friendly service. Oven looks great and would happily recommend Brett. Will be using his services again in future. Money well spent as I hate cleaning the oven

Kylie

KylieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Words can’t explain how clean my BBQ is

My BBQ that is 5 years old and out in the elements has come up above my expectations. Wish I had a before to show you as it was so bad. I normally don’t recommend but wow this is beyond words.

What a great idea!

I'll never clean my own oven again! I was unable to remove tricky baked on stains, but Brett had them under control within 90 minutes, with no mess and no fuss. I appreciated that he arrived on time, understood the oven, and left it sparkling clean. He has lots of advice for looking after your oven and is very easy to get along with. Even my dogs thought he was pretty good.

Shiny clean oven!

Very happy with my newly shiny clean oven. Thanks Brett for your professional and prompt service. Highly recommend Brett's service and love that he uses non-toxic cleaning products.
I don't like to be told how many words to use though, for the review!