Gayle

GayleSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I organised for my elderly mother's oven to be cleaned by Brett and we were both extremely happy with the results. Brett went above and beyond for my mother, she felt very comfortable with Brett and spoke highly of him following his attendance in her home. Booking the appointment was easy and Brett followed up the day before to confirm the appointment. Brett was running early on the day and called ahead to confirm that it was ok to arrive ahead of schedule. Everything about this service is great. I would use Brett's services again.

Brett H.Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Hi Gayle, thanks for your kind review. Im glad that your mother was happy with the service :)

Emma L.

Emma L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing results!

Brett was very friendly and efficient. My oven was in need of a real good clean and I was shocked with the results I got. so clean! looks brand new. very happy thanks Brett!

Brett H.Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Hi Emma, thank you for your kind review. Im glad that you were happy with the service :)

Carol R.

Carol R.Hunter Region, NSW

Amazing. Great price!

Brett was exceptionally pleasant to deal with and was on time. My oven was not overly bad but is 10 years old and getting harder for me to clean. There were no toxic fumes during cleaning, something I appreciated. The oven and range hood came up amazing, I was really impressed. Brett didn’t leave any mess behind and also answered my questions. I was informed via email regarding booking day/time. I am happy to recommend this service to all my friends and family.

Brett H.Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Hi Carol, thank you for your kind review. Im glad that you were happy with the service :)

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Super impressed

Brett’s service from the first contact thru to the job finish was first class. Our range is 17 years old , but after Brett was finished it looked brand new again

Brett H.Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Hi David, thank you for your kind review. Im glad that you were happy with the service :)

LShep86

LShep86Hunter Region, NSW

Our oven, range hood and stove top are like brand new. They were all filthy from a lot of use and Brett has done an amazing job. Thanks so much

Brett H.Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Thank you for your kind review. Im glad that you were happy with the service :)

Fabulous service

Prompt service and great result, will definitely use again. I appreciated the text and email correspondence too. Happy to recommend this service to friends and family. Thanks again Brett for your great work.

Brett H.Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Hi Mary, thank you for your kind review. Im glad that you were happy with the service :)

Sarah

SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Shine Oven Cleaning

Amazing job on the oven. It now looks brand new. Very professional, on time. Great communication. Would highly recommend this company and would definitely use again. Great price as well.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with double oven clean - Shine cleaning were very professional from the time I booked through to job completion. Would highly recommend and would definitely use Shine services again.

Ann-Marie

Ann-MarieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome job - oven looks great

On time and professional friendly service. Oven looks great and would happily recommend Brett. Will be using his services again in future. Money well spent as I hate cleaning the oven

Kylie

KylieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Words can’t explain how clean my BBQ is

My BBQ that is 5 years old and out in the elements has come up above my expectations. Wish I had a before to show you as it was so bad. I normally don’t recommend but wow this is beyond words.

What a great idea!

I'll never clean my own oven again! I was unable to remove tricky baked on stains, but Brett had them under control within 90 minutes, with no mess and no fuss. I appreciated that he arrived on time, understood the oven, and left it sparkling clean. He has lots of advice for looking after your oven and is very easy to get along with. Even my dogs thought he was pretty good.

Shiny clean oven!

Very happy with my newly shiny clean oven. Thanks Brett for your professional and prompt service. Highly recommend Brett's service and love that he uses non-toxic cleaning products.
I don't like to be told how many words to use though, for the review!

Great job and very professional

Brett did an amazing job cleaning our oven immaculately ready for Christmas . Extremely professional and cleaned up everything afterwards , would use Shine services again for sure . A pleasure to deal with .

Brilliant!!!

Thank you, Brett, for giving me a sparkling new oven. Very prompt and professional service. Cleaned up thoroughly when finished, no mess left anywhere. Would definitely recommend him to anyone requiring this sort of service.

Jacqui

Jacqui

Best service Ive had above and beyond

Brett went above and beyond to help me after moving into new house with oven so filthy. He is friendly reliable and so helpful. Thoroughly recommend him. He was even helpful after when I didnt know how to turn on my oven he helped me out over the phone -as I said above and beyond. And my oven is fabulously clean

Professional , Amazing service

Brett was very profesional, did an amazing job cleaning my oven, it was spotless and he cleaned up after the job was done i will defiantly be using his services again
highly recommend this business

Ann E.

Ann E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional, reliable and highly recommend.

Brett is a professional with high standards. He's honest and so clean you'd never know he'd been in your house working on making your oven look new. I can't recommend Brett enough. When he left people actually thought my oven had been replaced as it looked new. He uses natural products not chemicals which as an asthma sufferer was important to me.

Give Brett a call, you won't regret it.

Michelle Collins

Michelle CollinsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Never clean your oven again

Brett has cleaned both our oven & bbq & they have both come up looking brand new. Both times he has been on time & cleaned up after he had finished. Highly recommend.

Tanya

TanyaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amaaazing clean!!!!

Fantastic service.
Wonderfully professional, thorough and left us with a spotless oven.
Would without a doubt use this company again.
Nothing negative to say at all!!
Would highly recommend Shine to anyone wanting their oven looking brand new!

Brett

BrettSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly Recommend

I couldn't recommend this service any higher. I didn't know someone could come and clean my oven and I defiantly didn't think it would ever look brand new again, but it does. The oven could be sold as brand new. The service was excellent from booking to paying. Worth every single cent.