• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Peter Rea
Peter ReaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Oven, stove and filter clean

Jackson arrived on time and was very friendly. He did a brilliant job cleaning the items. The appliances look brand new. Thank you so much Jackson. I would not hesitate to recommend your work.

Yvonne dJ
Yvonne dJSydney

Great cleaning job!!!!!

Brett was very professional and spot on time for my oven clean. Double oven, cooktop and range hood all came up as new!!! Very thrilled with the outcome and will use Shine Oven and BBQ Cleaning again.

puppies280293
puppies280293

Oven and Ranghood Clean

I just want to say what an Amazing job Jackson from SO & BBQ did on the most disgusting Oven I have ever seen in my life. 20 years old and never cleaned, well let me say it looks brand new again and I was blown away by the results. The rangehood was also disgusting but now looks amazing, the filter came up 50% not Jacksons fault - it was damaged. At the end of the day Shine Oven - Jackson exceeded my expectations and I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. This is an unsolicited review and I only do a review if the company is worth, and OMG they are worth.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Jane
JaneHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Service

Very impressed with the job that Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning did. brett was on time, professional and did a great job cleaning my oven & BBQ. Extremely happy, thank you very much

Sheena F.
Sheena F.Sydney, NSW

oven was as new

Excellent result. Jackson was very professional and very thorough. I recommend Shine Oven cleaning service. Very well priced and kept me informed of arrival time, very easy to communicate with.

JediJ
JediJSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service and results

I cannot recommend this team enough. From point of first comms to completion the work has been excellent. Jackson texted and called in advance and arrived on time and completed an amazing oven clean. Highly recommended, will use again for sure.

Jennifer
JenniferSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect customer service, timeliness, professionalism

My old oven looks brand new again
I will use this service again and will recommend to all my friends and family. Exceptional customer service and a very satisfied customer. Thank you

Excellent Service and First class result

Thanks Brett.
WE had your consultant Jackson attend our place yesterday on time to clean our very dirty oven. Jackson could not have been more co operative and not only did he do a first class cleaning job he also explained everything that was done.
We are wrapt that we now have a almost new oven. Brilliant work Jackson.
Thanks also for getting us in so quickly Brett.
We would have no problem recommending your company in the future.
John Kuffer

Julia and Chris
Julia and Chris Sydney, NSW

A perfect oven clean!

We are delighted with our new (freshly cleaned) oven. It is sparkling! What a fantastic job!
Jackson was diligent & careful & we appreciated his attention to detail. We will certainly have him
back & recommend him wholeheartedly.
Thank you Jackson. Thank you Brett.
Julia & Chris

Jscotney
Jscotney

Oven & stove top cleaning

Phenomenal service. Prompt arrival- quiet and efficient cleaning done. They even did my stovetop as an extra ( that wasn’t in the original booking) and I got a discount! Only took 2 hours with extra added in

Shine Oven made my oven like new

I have never used an oven cleaning service before and doubted they would be able to make the oven clean again after purchasing the house and the filthy oven with it! But I was wrong Brett was amazing and was able to restore it like new. Fully recommend

Margaret and  Don
Margaret and DonHunter Region, NSW

Brought Back To New!

We can highly recommend Brett of Shine Oven and BBQ Cleaning. Brett recently cleaned our oven,hot plates and exhaust fan and they now look like new. Brett was highly professional and did a fantastic job. Would use Brett again and again. Well Done and Thankyou!

As good as new

Thank you Brett. The oven looks so clean, just like new again! Great service, communication and reliable with being there at the time indicated. I would definitely recommend this service.

Monica
MonicaHunter Region, NSW

Looks brand new

I'm very happy with the job Brett did on my oven, stovetop and range hood. They look brand new and no toxic fumes. Brett was very friendly and didn't leave any mess behind. Will definitely be using this service yearly from now on. Thanks again for an excellent job Brett.

Gayle
GayleSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I organised for my elderly mother's oven to be cleaned by Brett and we were both extremely happy with the results. Brett went above and beyond for my mother, she felt very comfortable with Brett and spoke highly of him following his attendance in her home. Booking the appointment was easy and Brett followed up the day before to confirm the appointment. Brett was running early on the day and called ahead to confirm that it was ok to arrive ahead of schedule. Everything about this service is great. I would use Brett's services again.

Brett H.Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Hi Gayle, thanks for your kind review. Im glad that your mother was happy with the service :)