Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Shiny clean oven!

Very happy with my newly shiny clean oven. Thanks Brett for your professional and prompt service. Highly recommend Brett's service and love that he uses non-toxic cleaning products.
I don't like to be told how many words to use though, for the review!

Great job and very professional

Brett did an amazing job cleaning our oven immaculately ready for Christmas . Extremely professional and cleaned up everything afterwards , would use Shine services again for sure . A pleasure to deal with .

Brilliant!!!

Thank you, Brett, for giving me a sparkling new oven. Very prompt and professional service. Cleaned up thoroughly when finished, no mess left anywhere. Would definitely recommend him to anyone requiring this sort of service.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Jacqui

Jacqui

Best service Ive had above and beyond

Brett went above and beyond to help me after moving into new house with oven so filthy. He is friendly reliable and so helpful. Thoroughly recommend him. He was even helpful after when I didnt know how to turn on my oven he helped me out over the phone -as I said above and beyond. And my oven is fabulously clean

Professional , Amazing service

Brett was very profesional, did an amazing job cleaning my oven, it was spotless and he cleaned up after the job was done i will defiantly be using his services again
highly recommend this business

Ann E.

Ann E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional, reliable and highly recommend.

Brett is a professional with high standards. He's honest and so clean you'd never know he'd been in your house working on making your oven look new. I can't recommend Brett enough. When he left people actually thought my oven had been replaced as it looked new. He uses natural products not chemicals which as an asthma sufferer was important to me.

Give Brett a call, you won't regret it.

Review collected in partnership with Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

Never clean your oven again

Brett has cleaned both our oven & bbq & they have both come up looking brand new. Both times he has been on time & cleaned up after he had finished. Highly recommend.

Tanya

TanyaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amaaazing clean!!!!

Fantastic service.
Wonderfully professional, thorough and left us with a spotless oven.
Would without a doubt use this company again.
Nothing negative to say at all!!
Would highly recommend Shine to anyone wanting their oven looking brand new!

Brett

BrettSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly Recommend

I couldn't recommend this service any higher. I didn't know someone could come and clean my oven and I defiantly didn't think it would ever look brand new again, but it does. The oven could be sold as brand new. The service was excellent from booking to paying. Worth every single cent.

House Cleaning Services

Trish S

Trish S

Fantastic Service!!!

Brett did a great job cleaning our oven. He was arrived as avised, was very efficient, got the oven sparkling like new, made no mess and was extremely pleasant to deal with. Would highly recommend him and the service.