Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Ali
Ali

My beautiful oven!!

Thanks Jackson for doing such an amazing job on my oven, cooktop and range hood. Will definitely be getting you back!!! Love that you use eco friendly products as well.

Hi Ali,
Thank you for the kind review and words! We love hearing Jackson is doing an amazing job and making our customers happy. We hope to hear from you gain in the future.

Brilliant Service

Jackson did an awesome job on my Mum's 22 year old oven and rangehood. They now look like new, she is thrilled. Highly recommend Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning, wonderful service by Jackson, very friendly and professional, will definitely be using them again.

Dee Walker
Dee WalkerHunter Region, NSW

Like brand new

Brett and his team are great and I would recommend them to all. They cleaned my oven and it came up as if it was a new one. They were very fast and friendly.

Hi Dee,
Thank you for your kind words, means a lot. I will be sure to let the team here at Shine know your were thrilled by their skills and that you loved the results achieved by Brett. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Les
LesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing

Brett cleaned the oven to the point where it looked brand new. Honestly amazed that the years of baked on grease and grime could be removed so thoroughly. Will definitely be using Shine Oven Cleaning in the future.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Shine Oven & BBQ Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Incredible!!

My oven is 3 years old and was very heavily stained with oils. Shine was recommended by friends who had great results. After Shine's work it looks like brand new!! Amazed!!

Brett H.Shine Oven & BBQ CleaningSend a private message

Would not hesitate to recommend their services. Thank you

Sharon
SharonHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant job on my oven

My oven looks like a new one now. I used to not use it as much as I wanted to as I dreaded the cleaning job. Not any more. Will be getting this service every 6-12 months. Thoroughly recommend it. Thankyou.

Hi Sharon,
Thank you so happy for leaving such a positive review, really appreciate. We are glad you are happy with the results from our service. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Just like it looked when new

A shamefully dirty oven was transferred in the morning into a bright and shiny oven. Friendly polite and extremely efficient. Couldn’t ask for better. Will use Shine & Oven & Bbque Cleaning again.

Hi Tracy,
Thank you for the kind review, we love to hear we leave our customer's houses with a smile on their face. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future :)

I have a brand new stove!

Jackson worked methodically on the cooktop and oven left in a poor state by the vendors of my new home. He has returned them to as new condition. Very happy customer and will definitely use Shine if I need the oven cleaned again down the line.

Hi Catherine,
Glad to hear you were happy with the results from Jackson! Thank you for the kind review, much appreciated. Looking forward to hearing from you in the future :)

House Cleaning Services

Excellent service all round !

Highly recommend this service . Both the oven & bbq are almost as new after the service and there is no mess left after the service . Well worth the price for such a brilliant result .

paul
paulHunter Region, NSW

One Happy Customer

Great job on oven ..looks brand new ,could not fault work ,would highly recommend .Jackson did my oven and would gladly have him to do again when needed.One happy customer.

Hi Paul,
Thank you for your kind words and review, I will let Jackson know how good of a job he did! We are glad you were happy with the results. Can't wait to hear from you again in the future :)

deniseparker59
deniseparker59

Oven Cleaning

Jackson did a fantastic job cleaning my oven and cooktop. Would highly recommend this company. No toxic smells,and no mess. Deep cleaning of oven racks done in work vehicle,they look like new.

Hi Denise,
Great to hear you were happy with Jacksons work! I will pass on your kind words :) Looking forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Friendly service and Great results

Jackson was very friendly and professional. He did a great job with the oven and cooktop looking like new again. I am very pleased with the whole experience. Highly recommended.

Hi Rod,
I am sure to pass on the wonderful words to Jackson. Glad to hear you were happy with the results achieved ! Thank you for the high recommendation, very appreciated. Looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Megan Rashleigh
Megan RashleighHunter Region, NSW

Our oven looks brand new!

We got the oven, stove top and range hood cleaned. Everything looks brand spanking new. The professional cleaner was hard working and particularly thorough. They had excellent communication skills.
I’d strongly recommend this company to any person!

Hi Megan,
Glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with our team. Thank you for the kind words, we are happy your pleased with the results! Looking forward to hear from you in the future

Energetic and professional service

Very professional and thorough service. Friendly, confident and efficient, will definitely use this service again. Delighted with the results. My oven and BBQs look brand new. Booking in for Next year.

Hi Liz,
We love when we hear our customers are delighted with their results! We appreciate your kind words and we can't wait to hear from you again in the future.