Absolute Domestics VIC, Mornington Peninsula

Absolute Domestics VIC, Mornington Peninsula

Julie Szego

Julie SzegoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extraordinary attention to detail

Hard to overstate how happy I was with the service. Alex and his lovely assistant worked on my long-neglected weatherboard holiday home. They went way beyond the call of duty, showing initiative and doing a thorough and even artful job. They scrubbed mould from my bathroom ceiling and from a door that had been unopened for decades, unearthed rubbish from forgotten corners of cupboards, flipped the bed mattress (and then put fresh linen on it) beat and shampooed the rugs— none of which I had asked for. They even updated me on their progress as they worked, sending me photos of what they’d found and advising on safety hazards. Extraordinary dedication and professionalism.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Julie, we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with the work completed by your cleaner Alex. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Professional service. Easy to deal with. Swift response to my emails. Our cleaner always sent a reminder the day prior and arrived promptly. Excellent cleaning skills, friendly manner. I will definitely recommend AbDom to friends.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jmc, thank you for providing this terrific feedback and we are so pleased to hear how much you love the service you've received. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Perfect - can't live without it

We have been using this service for years and years. We have always been so happy with our helpers, they do a careful and thorough job, and we can't live without them!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kris, thank you for your loyalty and we love hearing how much you enjoy the service! Regards, Absolute Domestics

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics VIC, Mornington Peninsula compares to other House Cleaning Services

dsc17031976

dsc17031976Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what we needed!

Our cleaner always covered the areas we requested & she messaged me when she would arrive & leave so that we could accomodate our dog being let back into the house upon her completion.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, it's great to hear your cleaning service was just what you needed and has been a great help. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Kim C.

Kim C.

Great job and clean house everytime.

I have had Melissa cleaning my house now for nearly a year, she is always reliable & efficient. We leave each other notes which works great. For two hours of cleaning Melissa makes good use of that time. Would really recommend AD.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kim, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It's great to hear that everything is running smoothly and we appreciate your recommendation of the Absolute Domestics service. Regards, Absolute Domestics