Absolute Domestics WA, Mandurah

Absolute Domestics WA, Mandurah

Quality work at reasonable rates

We have a large 5 bed house with 3 teen adults and associated friends. Requiring a save me every week with a factory reset. Our cleaner was prompt, efficient and extremely helpful. I highly recommend Absolute's Domestic service

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Glen, it's great to hear that your cleaner is prompt, efficient and helpful and that you would happily recommend our services to others. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very Professional

I was very satisfied with BRENDA who did an amazing job. She was thorough and nothing that I asked for was too much trouble, the house sparkled when she had finished .Thank you Brenda for working so hard .

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Hazel, thank you for your 5 star review of your cleaner Brenda. It's great to hear how appreciated she is! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Unreliable

Staff are unreliable
Service is the same
Expensive service compared to local cleaners who are reliable and come with their own products.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics WA, Mandurah compares to other House Cleaning Services

JBA

JBAPerth

Great service all round

The admin support is excellent and the cleaning by Tashi & Kelzangla was quick and thorough. They are polite and covered everything I ask for.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi JBA, it's terrific to hear that your cleaners Tashi and Kelzangla have provided a great service all round and the support is excellent. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Charlotte

Charlotte

Very Professional regarding Accidental Damage

We had some accidental damage caused by our cleaner. Trina at Absolute Domestics was great - very responsive and kept us informed of the whole process. Accidents can happen, but it is how people handle them that makes this company standout. Well done and keep up the good work.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Charlotte, we really appreciate your feedback and are so pleased to hear that you found our service professional. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very happy with service

Sangay is friendly and hard working and does an excellent job. We are so pleased with the cleanliness and tidy appearance of the house after her visits.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anna, it's terrific to hear how pleased you are with your cleaning service and the work Sangay does each visit. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great cleaner from a great agency!

I have been a client of Absolute Domestics for a number of years and have always had excellent cleaners from them. My most recent cleaner, Birgul, was with me for well over a year and was very detailed with her cleaning, I never had to watch over her as I was always able to trust her to do an excellent job! I highly recommend this agency!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Catherine, thank you for recommending the Agency. It's terrific to hear your cleaner Birgul is doing a fantastic job. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Exeeded our expectation

This is the first time that we have organised a cleaner through Absolute Domestic and we are absolutley thrilled with the cleaning service Frances has provided. Frances has gone above and beyond our expectation. Not only does our home look amazing her approach to making us feel comfortable and arrange suitability with our busy working life has made this a easy transition.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and for giving us a five star rating for the service provided by the Agency and your cleaner Frances. We are thrilled to hear how easy the process was. Regards, Absolute Domestics