Vivana Luzochimana

Vivana LuzochimanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The dress I purchased was the best fit, the best quality and it was such an honour to simply wear it. It was worth it!!

The website was very easy to use, the quality of the dress was sensational. I loved the detail on it and I could definitely tell that a lot of time was put on it.

Product Appearance As advertised

So happy I purchased this exquisite dress last minute!

I loved how this dress fit on my body and was SO comfortable to wear all night long. This dress had awesome quality and I got so many compliments too!

Unleashed Gown in shade Gun Metal

The dress arrived the day after I placed the order, which I was very impressed with, as it is hard to organise formal dresses on short notice. I I knew I could count on abyss by Abby as there are a variety of gorgeous dresses in different sizes to choose from. My dress fit like a glove and was true to size. The dress was the exact shade and fit as portrayed on the website. I was very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely by purchasing again in future!

Absolutely stunning gown!

So easy to navigate the store and filter results and there were so many options! The gown I bought for Paris was flawless and stunning!! Would absolutely shop here again!

J-Isabella

J-IsabellaHunter Region, NSW

The artistry dress... pure art!

I have bought many dresses from Abyss by Abby before but this dress was just amazing! I was looking for a dress that was going to be elegant and was able to show my figure as well as have the length I wanted and this dress was everything plus more. As soon as you try the dress on, you can feel that it is such a high quality. I bought an XS and it was very much true to size and the colour of this dress was perfect. The rose gold sequins were an eye catcher! I got so many compliments and everyone just wanted to know where I got it from. I can’t wait to wear it again!

I love the gown!

The gown is beautiful I love the quality and the color! It fit amazing on and it was the perfect vision I had for my 30th birthday shoot! This gown is a must have!

Violetta

ViolettaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing dress!

I purchased the ‘Rich’ dress for my boyfriend’s 21st and it was absolutely stunning. I was nervous buying it online but the measurements were spot on! Everyone said I looked like a princess because the dress was so pretty.

Stunning

Loved the quality of the dress. It is true to size and the color of the dress is exactly the same as the picture. I love all of there dresses on there website! They have so many dresses to choose from and honestly going through the website was a breeze.

Product Appearance As advertised

Gorgeous dress! Very sexy!

This is dress was amazing! Ridiculously sexy and fit like a glove. I had so many compliments all night and felt a million dollars. Though keep in mind the top half is completely unlined.

Stunning dresses! Fast shipping

The site is easy to use and has so many different dresses options! I’ve spent hours on there deciding which one i love the most. Absolutely satisfied with the quality of their stuff! Got so many compliments wearing this dress for a wedding!

Sonia

SoniaSydney, NSW

Amazing garments! Love them!

Gorgeous Dresses! Absolutely love the various selection of styles they have available. The garments are of high quality and do arrive looking the same as advertised on the website. I will definitely be shopping again with Abyss by Abby!!

Perfect dress!

I ordered my dress from their online store. I am so happy with everything! Dress was true to size, quality amazing and the delivery was made quick and easy.
Will be purchasing again! :)

Absolutely disgusting

Service was horrible, quality was shocking for the amount paid and refused to refund for a stain on the dress, which was wasn’t even worn. Would never buy from again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Angie

AngieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection

Overall I cant wait to feel and look sexy in this dress its perfect. I was so worried about the size but it was absolutley perfect! Go with your true size It will be your size !

Product Appearance As advertised

Absolutely perfect dress, looked exactly like the photos online!

I ordered the Paloma gown for prom, I could not have adored it more!! I got a size XS and it was a perfect fit. It’s so unique and I got so many compliments

Gorgeous

I love this dress! It made me feel like a princess! It was the perfect fit! The colour is just beautiful! I will continue to purchase from Abyss by Abby for all my upcoming occasions!

Great product

Loved the fit and quality of the product! Looking forward for wearing more items from abyss by abby in the future. The website was very easy to navigate and buy from !

Sizing Slightly large

Avoid at all costs

Zero out of 5 - very dodgy and immoral customer service - The clothes are ok but not worth the hassle!! Avoid at all costs
They sent me pictures of a dress I had apparently ‘altered’ and refused to refund! Also claimed the other I returned was stained - Again NO WAY this was possible - I had tried the garment on once and then replaced it in the bag to return!! The dresses were in my house for 12 hours!! I had been warned of dodgy practise before by friends - I should have listened!

I had no choice but to take further action - What a waste of time - AVOID

Sizing Slightly small

Perfect dress!

I purchased this dress for a wedding I was attending and it exceeded my expectations. Shipping was fast and easy, customer service was exceptional, and the fit was perfect ! They have so many dresses to choose from so finding the one that suited me was not hard at all. The quality of the dress was better than expected and I will definitely be ordering from them again!

Product Appearance As advertised

Dress was exactly what I wanted !

Bought this dress for my fiancé’s aunties wedding it was exactly what I wanted ! The fitting the colour everything ! This dress has to be one of my favorite purchases I’ve ever made and so affordable compared to other formal wear retailers thank you so much abbyss by Abby xx