Abyss By Abby

Abyss By Abby

Listing monitored by Abyss By Abby

LOVED IT

The dress fit perfectly, shipping was fast, and communication was great. Loved the overall experience of ordering from here and will definitely order again.

Beautiful Dress

I purchased a dress from this company last minute for an event, the dress came within 2 days in perfect condition. In addition, when I had questions regarding shipment, customer service was on point. The dress was beautifully made and fit me perfectly.

Loved the quality material and great fit!

Satisfied with my dress. I needed a wedding outfit for a friends wedding. So many dresses to pick! It fits true to size and loved the material.

Sizing True to size
Anika Von Bischoffshause
Anika Von BischoffshauseBraddon 2612, ACT

Felt like an absolute goddess

I purchased the “Intense” gown in black in XS. It is the most stunning gown ever!! Felt so confident in it all night and hugged my figure so well. The shipping was also so quick, I received my item within two business days xx

Racquel
RacquelIllawarra, NSW

Fit like a glove!

The dress I bought was amazing and fit so perfectly but that’s thanks to the AbyssbyAbby team who kindly responded to my questions before I purchased the dress and ensured I buy the correct size as the event I had was within a week. I didn’t need any alterations, everything fit perfectly and everyone loved the dress, I cannot wait to wear it again! One of my favourite dresses xx

Loved my dress!!

I absolutely loved my dress!! I felt so glamorous. The quality was amazing and the fabric was gorgeous. The packaging was also stunning - made the experience even more fabulous.

Thieves, buyer be ware!!!!

Demi Djemal
Demi DjemalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My dream dress

I bought my dream dress from abyss by abby and it was everything I wanted! The dress was cut in all the right places and hugged my body perfectly. I was having a hard time finding a gown in person, and so I gave it a shot to order a gown online. Best decision ever! I loved how the dress had a video with it so I could see how the dress moved on the person rather than just going from photos. They were easy to work with when I needed to exchange my dress for a smaller size and shipping was really quick, about 3 days! Very happy with their service and would buy from them again.

Mary Eskander
Mary EskanderSydney, NSW

Absolutely stunning pink Monaco dress!!!

This is my second dress I have ordered from Abbys by Abby, and I am absolutely in love!!! The dress is absolutely stunning as you can probably tell I am obsessed with pink this dress is perfect for all pink lovers, you will fall in love straight away!!! I wore this to a wedding and everyone was complimenting me!!! The quality and colour are perfect!!
There’s so many more dresses I want to buy!

Emily Hay
Emily HayMid North Coast, NSW

The most perfect dress

I purchased the Dahlia dress in green for my works annual awards and I could not have been happier with my choice! It fitted like a glove and was absolutely stunning on. The amount of compliments I got for that dress was insane and will definitely be recommending everyone to buy this dresses! From the amazing details to sleek and sexy fit there was nothing not to move about this dress. Thank you Abys by Abby, there certainly is not a dress like this! X

Nour Alraawan
Nour AlraawanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect dress!!

I bought the Spain dress in the blue for my best friends wedding & the amount of compliments I received that night was crazy. I was obsessed with my dress! The material and quality of the dress is incredible!! Wouldn’t recommend any other Australian designer! Thank you for making me feeling amazing. Can’t wait to purchase another dress.

Perfect glam outfits

I purchased the gorgeous goddess dress for a photoshoot, can’t tell you how happy I was with this dress , fabric , fit everything was well put together. Highly recommended!!!

Alyssia
AlyssiaSydney, NSW

Sexy with class!

I wore the Bronze Invite gown to a wedding and received heaps of compliments that I looked like a goddess! The dress is a beautiful light silky material and hugs in all the right places!

Sizing True to size

Most stunning dress!!! Made with high quality fabric, super comfortable and it was non-stop compliments for me! Big yes!

So many amazing styles to choose from! Once I finally decided, it was shipped so quickly and arrived within a week!

Only Partial Refunds Without a Reason.

Be Careful With This Business They do Not Give Full Refunds, Just Partial & There Isn't Much You Can Do About It.........Be Warned!

divine n.
divine n.asked

How long would shipping be to England (Birmingham uk)? I have prom in 2months thankyou

nini
niniasked

hi! i have prom in a few months at this point and i’ve been eyeing the black NEON dress since i’ve seen Olivia Obrien wear it. are there any plans to restock??

Emi K.
Emi K.asked

BUYER BEWARE!
Please be aware that this company has terrible customer service! Kindly source all reviews on the internet before contemplating a purchase from here.
I received a bridal gown I ordered,when attempting and I do say attempting to try on,it wouldn't go above my knees so I gave up so as not to do any damage to the zipper and returned the dress for a larger size. I returned it within 2 days(1 being a public holiday)
After a few days I received an email from abyss saying the dress had a mark/stain on the back and I am not entitled to an exchange.
The dress was inspected thoroughly on my end by both me (who knows not to try on a white dress with makeup or spray tan and only on carpet) and by the post office before sending to examine for insurance.
Upon seeing their reviews,it seems this is a regular occurrence for their customers. One can only assume they are scamming.
I have filed a complaint with ACCC and Zippay and engaged with a lawyer to pursue this case as they now..Don't respond to emails and skillfully don't supply a phone number to contact or street address.

I am now making use of all my spare time to ensure this company is held accountable for their poor customer service and dodgy business.

Get an answer from our members and Abyss By Abby representatives