Listing monitored by Achieve Homes

• Flooring
Tippy
TippyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good meeting & good communication

Minor painting and plastering defects. Good communication with sales & marketing team accountant staffs and supervisor very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. A little misunderstanding on bathroom tilings but minor issue. Love the automatic garage & outdoor censor lights achievehomes provided, beautiful garage door. Would happy to recommend achievehomes to my friends. Thank you

Aleks
Aleks

So far so good

Early stages of the project, but so far very professional and helpful. Processes and timelines are explained well. Pricing is competitive. Designs are modern and functional. Any questions or contentious items are addressed quickly. My partner and I are happy and feel assured that the project will be well managed.

Achieve Homes - Jad El-Husseini, Our First Home Sales Manager

Great start to our First Home journey with Jad, always made us feel comfortable, answered all questions, never made it feel like we were a hassle and always came back in a timely manner. We are looking forward to 2022 with Achieve homes, meeting more of the team, seeing construction commence and of course moving into our new home !

Jacob McNally
Jacob McNallyCanberra 2600, ACT

so far dealing with the whole process has been good with a lot of help from their sales manager Jad

So far my partner and I are very happy to be building with achieve homes, still a long way to go but they have been very helpful so far and couldn’t be happier with the way they’ve explained things, pricing and the explaining the process of building our new home.

Great Work from Achieve Homes

I would highly recommend Achieve Homes. The quality of the build and customer service has been fantastic throughout the build. Even with the restrictions faced through COVID, the Site Supervisor has been great at communicating what could be done and how they were going to ensure compliance. Thanks so much for making an uncertain situation less stressful. Looking forward to moving in.

First home buyers!

Umma has been amazing in helping us get our custom built home to an affordable price for us as first home buyers. She was always available to us with any questions we had to ask.
We decided to go through achieve homes because they could offer us a reasonable price for our custom built home with minimal changes to our already designed home. We are still able to have upgrades to our liking at an affordable price.

Get quotes

Umma from Achieve Homes has been brilliant!

Umma from Achieve homes has been a great help to us this far in our knockdown/rebuild project.
She has the time to listen to all our needs ensuring us we are in the best hands. We appreciate the time and effort Umma puts in and will recommend Umma to anyone anytime.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Sheik
SheikHolt 2615, ACT

Third home: what you make out of that?

Achieve homes and Jad are our favourites. Jad is awesome; his knowledge, professionalism and so friendly nature made us keep going back to him. This relationship that Jad built with us based on trust and transparency make us smile every time we are ready to buy again. Today we bought our THIRD home from Jad and Achieve Homes, I don’t think I can make it any clearer how awesome they are to deal with. Yes, third home, that’s how good Jad and Achieve Homes are. Peace of mind, stress free process and very transparent is what we get all the time. Highly highly recommend.

Nnamdi
NnamdiAustralian Capital Territory

Was a pleasure working with Dion Gablonski

Everything went on smoothly and in a professional manner. Excellent communication and service delivery from Dion my site supervisor. Always answered any questions I have.
Dion made sure that the house was finished on time and on the agreed cost. I really enjoyed working with Dion and will recommend Dion anytime.

Lisa
LisaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Excellent communication and guidance from Umma. I would recommended Umma and acheive this far, I am still in pre construction but have had a meeting with Umma to decide on inclusions, she listened to what was important to me and didn’t try to sell upgrades that weren’t important to me.

Excellent Service

Excellent communication and improved servicr delivery. I am really happy with the progress that have been made in my building and how my project supervisor has communicated the progress with me.
My project supervisor professionally communicates and carries out his duties. His attention to details is also impressive and his love for the job is evident.

I am thoroughly enjoying working with Achieve Home.

Baz
BazAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent pre-exchange service

My Home Consultant Umma was very helpful, prompt and reassuring. She guided me every step of the way up to exchange, and helped me choose the inclusions and upgrades best for me via the selections studio, which was a great experience. I highly recommend Achieve Homes for their detailed and well thought out processes, and Umma for her friendly, patient and caring attitude.

Achieve HomesAchieve Homes

Hi Baz, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We aim to provide the best service to our clients. We're happy to hear that your experience working with our team was a positive one!

Talia F.
Talia F.Canberra 2600, ACT

5 star customer service

From first contact with Jad we have had nothing but a positive experience. Jad understood our need to stick to a budget & didn’t try to sell us anything we didn’t need. I particularly like that we had Jad from sales to contract signing. He stuck with us the whole way & no question was ever too hard or silly (even at 10pm)! With the build to start soon, we have so much confidence that Achieve Homes will build us a beautiful home for our family. Thanks Jad!!

Graeme
GraemeCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Site Supervisor

Aidan is our site supervisor for the build of our new home in Strathnairn. He has been very informative and very responsive to all of our queries. Aidan keeps us up to date on the status of the build and what to expect at each stage. Nothing we've asked has been too much trouble and we've never been made to feel like we've asked a silly question. So far the build is at lock up stage and it is looking fantastic.

Move to the country

Jad has been excellent to deal. Very prompt to answer questions and extremely personable. I was daunted at purchasing a block unseen but after Jad took me on a tour of the sight I felt much more comfortable. The land is yet to be developed before building can start and there are many decisions yet to be made but I feel comfortable that Jad and his team will assist us through the process.