ACN Pacific Energy

2.5

• Rates and Fees
Maria Tua
Maria TuaSydney, NSW

Dont ever sign up with ACN electric..It will cost u..

What electricty what service

The worst experience I've ever had been with ACN Click Energy for more than a year we were with them everything was good and when we started moving houses few days ago they told me to turn off electricty fuse box so they could connect it which i did so many times. Probably more than 10 times and still don't have electricty. It's been 4 days now and still nothing so unprofessional of them not helping their customers. Will be leaving the service tomorrow it's not on.

San
San

One of the best organisation to learn and earn at same time, better opportunity for ordinary people.

Click Energy, it take me 1 business days for installation and so great value for ordinary people without bargain and great email bills with no lock in contact and exit fee

Samantha
SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be smart and stay away

Someone signed me up to this service without my permission (or signature). I never used anything from them yet still received a bill for over $600. I told them it was fraudulent and yet they continued to harass me for years. They then put a credit mark on my file. You can't call them to discuss it. They are a dodgy pyramid scheme.

Mona
MonaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer and IBO experience

Wish could give 0 stars, it’s a trap, don’t get into it. End up signing up for it and transfer by Broadband and other utilities to it. ACN broadband is low speed and way more expensive.

Don’t become an IBO it’s a wastage is time and money. There is no returns at all. Stay away from ACN.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
David S.
David S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

the best one thanks guys

when I started I was sceptical about the services but after a year I am so happy, well-done guys, very eficient and in terms of cost-benefit it is a very good option

Patrick
PatrickVictoria

Get paid and save money on your electricity bills..AWESOME..

When I join ACN, thought it will not work but still joined to support my family member that were already on it. Managed to get paid within 30 days of my registration and profit. Really excited and helping my family and friends to have discount on their services (Gas and Electricity). I know there are people out there that are facing problems with ACN, only because there are other people who are not following company protocols and are taking advantage of ACN and are conducting their business in a unethical manner. Which gives the ACN company a bad name...STOP FORCING PEOPLE TO JOIN IF THEY DON'T WANT TO JOIN.. follow the company guidelines and stop RUIN IT FOR OTHERS...be professional pleaseeeee.

Brooke W
Brooke W

Just say no.

Danny Boy
Danny BoyCaloundra West

Physical threats, disgraceful service, very average products - Disgraceful, pathetic & expensive!!!!

I have been pushed & pushed by reps trying to get me involved in this business, have even been threatened on a public job board by different representatives of this company. Disgraceful behaviour & the company ACN Pacific won't return my calls or emails after I was physically & verbally threatened by one of there Independent Business Owners. The products they peddle are very average at best & the ACN company won't help if you have an issue.......seems they just want your money. $495 to join, so what you can save $5 or so a month. Give me a break ACN, the whole experience is woeful & I'd give a 0 star rating if possible.

Brobby123
Brobby123Brisbane

Terrible - horrible communication And horrible service

Absolutely terrible do not recommend. Hard to communicate, website login only works half the time do not recommend. It’s like talking to a robot when phoning the call centre glad I’m no longer with them

Tan
TanBayswater Nth

TERRIBLE

Could not help with internet at our new address, asked them to cancel internet. Kept charging us for internet, even after providing evidence of conversations that we requested it to be cancelled. They are still chasing money 2 years later and have threatened to put us on the blacklist. Had to pay to avoid this. DON'T EVER USE THIS COMPANY! They dont listen, customers are never put first. Dont get stuck with them because they never seem to let go of you once they have you!

what a great company

I did not know what it was about and I thought it could be fraud. But then I knew the advantage that they have when working with recognized companies and I can earn money for this

Very unstable internet connection and slow

Join ACN with speed up to 54mbps but buffering during youtube. Very unstable internet connection! Evening download speed can be low as 0.05 mbps... tried to contact the tech support twice and said the were no prob.
The tech support ask me to record the speed in morning, afternoon, evening via speedtest.net and report to them. Then, they will send the tech guy...and if the tech guy found no problem, a fee of hundred of dollars is charged. I'm a victim of this company and still got 1.5 years contract!! please be aware!

Don't Waste You're Time With This Scam of a Company!

Terrible Internet service from Day one and it's progressively getting worse. How sad is it that I have to turn on my 4G just to have a stable connection while playing games or upload videos? It's an absolute joke of a company full of elitist money hungry scumbags.

LeeSydney

If the service is bad, why didn't you report it?

I can't understand why people are blaming the provider when our electricity all came from the same power grid. It is a price war out there. I have switched to Click Energy through ACN and I'm paying a monthly installment set for $130 per month, comparing to when I was with Mojo and Red Energy, where I used to pay more than $150 per month. The surprising thing happened when my second installment bill arrived, I received a 40% discount credit from the first monthly installment, so the amount due was $78.00 ! My third month actual read bill was only $93.99 because I had paid two months installment upfront, with a 40% discount. I'm very happy so I'm not sure what are the complaints here are about? Are you guys even real??

Chris Lako
Chris Lakoasked

Will get refund of my $500.00 if registered with acn?

Lee

Don't understand what you mean? For the electricity?

Andy
Andyasked

Is this a legal company or a pyramid (illegal) company?

Kevin
Kevin

Absolutely legitimate. www.acnpacific.com.au They provide great services with NBN, Click energy and Vodafone

bella.
bella.

I am not affiliated with ACN - only as a customer to support a friend who is an IBO.
I have NEVER had any issues with their services.
But seriously do you think Vodafone, Click Energy, Energy Australia and ADT Home Security (MAJOR providers) would partner with a company if it was an illegal scheme? I don't think so. ACN is a legit business. Before even becoming a customer I even researched it all...

Stewie G
Stewie G

I'm thinking you are correct.. they only on sell everything else...

browneyedgirl52
browneyedgirl52asked

I have just received a letter from Lock & Co. saying ACN Pacific owe me $231 from 2008. They are a holding co. and are insuring me the refund. I must of been an ACN customer? Can't remember back that far.

Chris
Chris

I would say it is a Scam from another party.

1: Search Lock and Co in Google. Only in the UK i could find.
2: Unless it was very late in 2008 it is past the 7 year deadline for the refund
3: If you have moved, or otherwise changed details since you thought you were a customer they would have to invest to try and find you, which for $231 of free money for them would not be in there interests.

Meme
Meme

Yeah this will be a scam, if you did sign up with ACN there not the ones that bill you it is your service provider when/who ever you signed with.