4.5

good service great products and very good price offer

Was simple to navigate and not time consuming to use
Very satisfied with products and wide range to choose from
Quality very very good and salon standards thank you very pleased

cleanser

Great cleanser - works well on breakout areas and does not dry out the less oily areas on my face. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Smells fresh and skin feels clean and refreshed.

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Marchelle, thank you for your lovely feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you are loving your products! Have a wonderful day :)

Review collected in partnership with Activeskin

Solar defence booster delivers.

I’ve been using Dermalogica solar defence booster spf50 every day for about 3-4 years. I mix a pea size amount with my moisturiser and apply it to my face neck and...... don’t forget your ears!
Moisture with sun protection.
Fabulous product.

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Debra, we are so glad to hear that you are loving your Dermalogica products! Thank you for your lovely feedback and we hope you have a beautiful day :)

Find out how Activeskin compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

The website is easy to navigate and they had all the products that I was looking for. Overall I found Activeskin to have excellent service, competitive price and very fast delivery. I am extremely satisfied.

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Kat, Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are so glad to hear that you loved your experience shopping with us here at Activeskin. Have a beautiful day :) Thanks, Nikki x

Lisa

LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

HydroPeptide

Been using the HydroPeptide range for 6 months now & my skin is loving it. It’s easy routine am & pm. Looks & feels healthy & younger at the rip old age of 50. Thanks HydroPeptide

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are loving the Hydropeptide range. Have a wonderful day. Thanks, Nikki :)

AmandaSydney, NSW

Love love love The HydroPeptide Skin Care Range

Great Website..Very easy to navigate and very descriptive and informative about all Skin care products..Very Happy and love the free sample serum ..A lovely touch..Great packaging too..Didn’t arrive with box battered..

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for your lovely review. Hydropeptide is such a great brand and sells so well with us. We are so pleased to hear that you are loving this range. Have a wonderful Friday and weekend. Thanks, Simone :) x

ActiveskinActiveskin

That's fantastic! Have a lovely day Amanda :)
Thanks, Simone x

Kellie S.

Kellie S.Sydney, NSW

Always a positive experience

Gina

Gina

One stop shop

Ordering from Activeskin, is easy, efficient and enjoyable
They stock loads of well known brands and are price competitive
They are also able to advise you if needed
They are also easy to contact if you have any issues

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Gina, Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to provide these comments :)

Happy Friday. Thanks, Simone :) xx

kylie

kyliePink, Ohio

Omg these products are amazing n smell devine

Omg lordy lordy my legs and body are going to luv these products they smell n feel so devine No more snakeskin on my legs And loving the free samples n my fav a KitKat Thank you n Blessings

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Kylie, we are so glad to hear that you love your goodies! Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and we look forward to having you shop with us again soon :) Have a lovely day!

tracey

tracey

Excellent service!

You guys are super efficient and I am very impressed with the service provided...
Timely and very informative!!!
Very impressive and will continue shopping with Activeskin...looking forward to the next purchase, cool!

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Tracey, this is so wonderful to hear! Thank you for your lovely feedback :)
Have a great day. Thanks, Nikki x

P.G.

P.G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent customer service

I researched a serum that I wanted and Activeskin had the best price. The item arrived quickly however the pump pack wasn't working. They spoke to the manufacturer and I tried the fix but it still wasn't working so they gave me a return slip and a new product was sent out very quickly. Overall a really good experience with the company.

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi P.G, Thank you for your review! I am so pleased that a replacement was sent for you and this was taken care of quickly for you :) Have a wonderful day. Thanks, Simone x

Ranjit K.

Ranjit K.Victoria

Very well

Its easy to navigate the online store with wide range of products but I was looking for package skin care product for particular brand but it was out of stock and I bought individual and it cost me more compare to the package one.

Thank you for your 5 star review :) Have a great day. Thanks, Simone

This is perfect

This is my first purchase from Activeskin and I’m very happy with the service and communication.
I just love the Image I mask , my skin feels beautifully hydrated and silky smooth, l’d highly recommend it.

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Kelly, this is wonderful to hear! Thank you. So glad also to hear that you are loving the Image Mask :)
Have a wonderful day! Thanks, Simone x

David

DavidPerth, WA

Very slick

Very well laid out website, easy navigation to payment and dispatched immediately. I went for the quick dispatch and it reached me on day 4 in suburban Perth, to bad for the current Covid issues.

ActiveskinActiveskin

Thank you so much David for your lovely 5 star review :) Have a wonderful day. Thanks, Simone :)

Now know better

Now know betterSydney, NSW

Great service :)

I bought four items from the Niod range yet one was on back order from their suppliers. The kind people at Active Skin asked if I would prefer to wait or have the cost refunded, and promptly refunded the cost of the missing item. Thank you Activeskin :)

ActiveskinActiveskin

You are so welcome :) Thank you for your lovely 5 star review! Have a great day. Thanks, Simone xx

Deb Wheeler

Deb WheelerWarnervale

So easy to order online

The activeskin on line store website is so easy to follow and navigate through. It always has the greatest specials ever and lots of excellent give aways with sneaky little surprises tucked inside.

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Deb, we love your beautiful feedback and appreciate the time to provide this.
Have a great day. Thanks, Simone :) xx

Helen

HelenCanberra 2600, ACT

It took 2 weeks to arrive

The website was fine.
I paid extra for a quick dispatch .
The order still took 14 days.
Apparently it was sent from Sydney and I live in Canberra.
I am disappointed with the delivery service

Ben W.Activeskin

Hi Helen, can you please provide an order number, so I can look into this for you? Thank you, Simone :)

Kay

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery

Just received my regular order. Love the way everything is well packed in those cute boxes. Everything arrived in perfect condition with some free samples. Great service and fast delivery. Gotta love Active Skin.

ActiveskinActiveskin

Hi Kay, this is so lovely to read :) Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Thanks, Simone x

Mel

MelPERTH

Loved the experience

First time buyer of Dermalogica product from this store. Price was competitive, delivery was fast and the free gifts inside were such a nice surprise, especially the mini KitKat! Very happy and will definitely use them again.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback :) Keep safe. Thanks, Simone xx

customer_first_namec

customer_first_namecNorth Queensland, QLD

Active Skincare - online ordering; delivery and packaging

So easy to navigate and choose products online, easy checkout, awesome savings and sales available, free product samples - range of products was extensive, delivery swift and easy! Quality of products was perfect and the packaging was so thoughtful - exceptional transaction from online to home!! Nothing negative to say at all.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
ActiveskinActiveskin

What a beautiful review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your lovely feedback. We really appreciate this, and has put a smile on our faces. Have a great day and be safe. Thanks, Simone :) x

Connie H

Connie Hasked

Activeskin

Just checking but do the Dermalogica products come with the security seal?

Eve
Eve

Yes they do

Yes they sure do :) Thanks, Simone

likemd

likemdasked

Activeskin

I've been a loyal MD Formulation customer for so many years. The online store I've been buying the products now no longer stock them and more expensive. Does Activeskin.com.au sell genuine products? They seem to be much cheaper and I'm quite cautious. Please let me know

Honestrv
Honestrv

I would be careful purchasing from Active skin as I purchased some make-up & the packaging & the shade was completely different from the original product I had been purchasing for many years elsewhere in Australia & overseas. It was either a faulty product or a fake. Getting in touch with the customer service proved difficult also as they never picked up their phone or replied to half the emails & then after chasing them around they refused to fully refund their faulty products & postage paid. Very poor customer service. I will definitely not be purchasing or advise anyone to purchase from them!

Olivia
Olivia

I have known the owners of Activeskin for over 40 years and can assure you without a doubt that ALL products on their website are 100% genuine. They are amazing people who conduct their lives with the utmost of integrity and am very proud to call Yvette (owner with her husband Ben) my sister Xx

Get an answer from our members and Activeskin representatives