Overall satisfactory online shopping experience

I did initially have trouble logging into the website to access my Wishlist, but once I had reselected my items, I had no trouble logging in during the checkout process. From there it was a great experience, with a straightforward checkout procedure, prompt and clear email updates as to what stage my order was at, and even a confirmation email when my order was delivered. The parcel was well packaged, and I even received a KitKat chocolate as a freebie :). Thanks Activeskin!

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Hi Lisa, Thank you for your lovely 5 star review! We hope you enjoy your products and the Kit Kat :) Have a great day! Thanks, Simone

Always excuses

If they have stock great, if not you wait and it’s everyone else’s fault! No accountability after they take your money, buy off the larger online stores if you are in a hurry for your beauty products, I love how their responses never say sorry we got it wrong, just you are blah blah blah, well done customer service......not

Hi Natalya, I can see on your last order that one of your items you ordered had a 3-5 business day wait. This information is displayed on the product page, in the cart screen and also on your order confirmation. I can't see any email correspondence from you, did you email us at all as I would love to look into this further for you. Many thanks, Simone :)and here we have it folks, my fault!!!!! quite clearly I am stupid because I apparently missed the wait time on 3 separate screens, "wait time" how about you have a clear Out Of Stock like all the other larger online sellersHi Natalya, I am sorry that you missed the dispatch information when placing your order as we've tried to make this as clear as possible on the product detail page before you add the product/s to your cart. I have provided a link below to show where the dispatch time frame is displayed. https://www.screencast.com/t/0d3qloAOPU I hope this helps clarify this dispatch category. Have a lovely night :) Thanks, Simone

Always a great experience

I have been ordering from Active Skin online, 2 - 3 times a year, since 2013. Never have I had any issues. Everything arrives nicely packed, quickly and always comes with a little treat inside (usually chocolate - which I love)! and after spending many times looking for a cheaper price, I have always come back to Active Skin because their prices are the lowest I've ever been able to find.

Thanks for being a good reliable company!

Hi Simone, Happy Monday! Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review! We appreciate your loyalty so much and are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the services we are providing! Have a lovely day! Thanks, Simone (Great Name by the way) :)

Fabulous service

Active skin had the vanilla bean diffuser I wanted - the cheapest price and as for the super fast delivery - it was super. I order on Tuesday afternoon and I received an MSG at 8.23am today (Thursday) to say that the item was in my Parcel Locker, awaiting collection.
Many many thanks Active Skin...very happy customer :)

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Hi Lesley, I'm very happy to see that your order was delivered promptly. Thanks for the kind feedback. Have a great day. Simone

Awesome service!

I was so excited to receive my activeskin package within just 48 hours of ordering. The nail polish was thoroughly bubble wrapped to prevent damage, and it also included free samples with my purchase. I will definitely be ordering here again!

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! We can't wait to see you back at the Activeskin website again :) Thanks, Simone x

economical skincare at it's best

Active skin was where I found the cheapest price on the products I wanted. Products were delivered promptly and the quality of them is fantastic- I will continue to use Active Skin and will recommend it to others.

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Thank you Briallen for your wonderful review! I can see you purchased Skinstitut products, what a great brand! I am so pleased to hear that your order was delivered promptly also :) Have a wonderful day & enjoy the products! Thanks, Simone x

Amazing company !

I regularly order Pelactiv skincare on here for my mum and its such an amazing company to order from ! Prices are cheaper than what they normally retail for. Delivery has always been great and speedy, very happy with this company and highly recommend them.

Hi James, We are so pleased to hear that your mum is Pelactiv Fan :) Thank you for passing on your beautiful feedback :) We are very happy to hear this! Have a great day. Thanks, Simone

My essential supplier for skin and body products!

Firstly biodegradable filling protects the gifts as they arrive - so no extra guilt there!
Products are always in impeccable condition and with plenty of samples! Pricing and product availability are awesome!!

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Hi Micaela,Thank you for your 5 Star Review! We do everything we can here at Activeskin to make sure that we are helping the environment also with our packaging and also our biodegradable filling :) Have a wonderful day! Thanks, Simone :) x

so easy to deal with

They always so good to deal with. Active skin always have great prices and promotions. Huge range of products. Super fast delivery. I always love getting the free samples too !

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Thank you so much for the kind feedback Nicki. I've shared your lovely feedback with the team. Have a great day! Yvette ;)

Very happy, great service!

The online store was really easy to navigate, great range of products. I purchased some Sigma make up brushes, which I really like. Overall very happy with service and would purchase from them again.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Hi Amanda, thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! Sigma is a great brand and has some great brushes :) I am so pleased you are happy with the service also that we have provided. Have a great day. Thanks, Simone :) x

My absolute favourite online store!

The range of products are amazing. The website is very easy to use and they deliver the products super fast. In love with this website and I would recommend to everybody.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Hi Marissa, Thank you so much for your 5 star review :) Our Warehouse Wonder Women work very efficiently to ensure all packages are lovingly picked, packed and dispatched as soon as possible. It is wonderful to read how impressed you are with our website, and I will be sure to pass this onto our team. Have a great day. Thanks, Simone x

Impressed with my parcel from Active skincare

Easy website to use, I ordered 2 full size ASAP products & received 3 x mini samples in the same range which is great I will try products tonight. Loved that the packaging is recylced and a chocolate too, I was most impressed. Looking forward to getting some good results from ASAP firming eye lift & ASAP anti-aging night cream. I would love to purchase the whole range but is little expensive.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback & 5 star review! We appreciate this so much! The filler that is sent with all orders is called bio-fill and this is 100% biodegradable also! It can be used in compost, and is very environmentally friendly. It also dissolves when water is added to this :) .ASAP is such a beautiful brand with great active ingredients. I am sure you will see fabulous results with this brand :) Have a wonderful day and long weekend. Thanks, Simone xxMy pleasure Simone have a great Easter.

Perfect just as ordered

Had a hiccup with online purchase but staff support next day was excellent. Product was very competitive price and delivery seamless. Product is fantastic on my frizzy greying hair. Now manageable.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Hi Jen, I am so pleased that our customer service team attended to your query straight away and this was sorted for you! Thank you for your feedback also! We really appreciate this. Have a great Easter long weekend. Thanks, Simone :) xx

Thalgo products

I find the online store easy to navigate and the response time from ordering to receiving the products is spot on!! Plus the order was correct and was a bonus to receive samples. The Thalgo products are high quality. Thank you :)

Hi Michelle, we are so happy to hear this! Thank you for your lovely feedback and 5 star review. Have a great day. Thanks, Simone x

Absolutely Fabulous

I love the active skin web site I have used it twice so far and am extremely impressed. Their prices are fantastic 20% less than anywhere else that I have found, they ship out straight away and everything arrives in fabulous condition. I would rate them 100 out of 100, very happy!

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Hi Mel, Happy Friday & thank you so much for taking the time to share your lovely feedback. We are so thrilled to hear this. Have a wonderful weekend and we look forward to seeing you at the Activeskin website again :) Thanks, Simone xx

Great timing

Thank you for the fast delivery. Arrived within a couple of days after placing order. Received some free samples as well and a mini kit Kat. Thank you Active Skin

Date PurchasedMarch 2019
Hi Josie :) Happy Friday, and thank you for your beautiful feedback. Have a great weekend. Thanks, Simone x

Excellent service

The quick turnaround in delivery time was excellent - 3 days from order of product to arrival. Order was correct and well packaged. Thank you. I am very satisfied with the condition of the product when it arrived.

Date PurchasedMarch 2019
Hi Helena Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, we are so pleased to hear that you have received your order and that you are very satisfied with our services. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you at the website soon. Thanks, Simone :) x

Be prepared to wait in excess of the times they claim on their site

Order placed on Feb 15, with one item denoted as being 7 days, by their language on the site as being shipped within 7 business days. Sadly, it doesn't appear to have been shipped until 10 business days. So in effect, won't be delivered until the 12th business day, at the earliest ... and they blame a supplier. An amateurish business.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019
Hi Shane, as per numerous emails with customer care, and as noted on your Order Confirmation, Dispatch Categories are an estimate that we endeavour to meet. Unfortunately in dispatching your order, we were one business day late due to a delay from the supplier. Please accept our apologises for dispatching your order one business day late. Thanks, Simone :)

Nothing on stock

I'm a beauty-therapist and I worked for over 6 years with [comfort zone]. Since I'm in Australia I gave some friends advice to order [comfort zone]. So they ordered through Active Skin website, but it literally, every order we placed, something wasn't on stock. It would be much more professional if Active Skin took care of their website by writing 'currently not in stock'.
Positive: nice samples and package looks good.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019
Hi There, Thank you for your review. Unfortunately we are unaware if an item is out of stock untill we place the order with our supplier and something that we cannot control. Items come in and out of stock all the time, and once we are informed of this we do display this on our website. I hope this helps clarify. Have a great day. Thanks, Simone :)

Very impressed

Ordered online on Saturday, received my goods today. Lovely looking packaging & was delighted to find a little KitKat included. Will definitely be using this site again for my skincare range.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019
Hi Alison, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and review! How yummy are the Kit Kats, they are my fave. We look forward to seeing you at the website soon! Enjoy your day. Thanks, Simone :) xx

I've been a loyal MD Formulation customer for so many years. The online store I've been buying the products now no longer stock them and more expensive. Does Activeskin.com.au sell genuine products? They seem to be much cheaper and I'm quite cautious. Please let me know
I would be careful purchasing from Active skin as I purchased some make-up & the packaging & the shade was completely different from the original product I had been purchasing for many years elsewhere in Australia & overseas. It was either a faulty product or a fake. Getting in touch with the customer service proved difficult also as they never picked up their phone or replied to half the emails & then after chasing them around they refused to fully refund their faulty products & postage paid. Very poor customer service. I will definitely not be purchasing or advise anyone to purchase from them!I have known the owners of Activeskin for over 40 years and can assure you without a doubt that ALL products on their website are 100% genuine. They are amazing people who conduct their lives with the utmost of integrity and am very proud to call Yvette (owner with her husband Ben) my sister Xx