4.5

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Donna Woods
Donna WoodsSouth East Queensland, QLD37 posts

30% Sale on Dermalogica is False

I have purchased from Activeskin for quite some time and product arrives quickly and I have never had a problem. The only thing that really does not sit well with me is when I receive an sms from them that Dermalogica is having a VIP Flash sale of 30% off with a provided code - then when you go on to order you see that it is now 30% more expensive than it was recently and 30% more than other online beauty stores. This is deceiving and underhanded to be honest. I did order this time as it reduced to the same price as other stores normal price but it is just in bad taste that they try to trick their customers. Show details
Parramatta Eels
Parramatta EelsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Misleading at best

A $10 voucher which is only for products no one wants Show details
Activeskin   DM

Hello :) We stock over 150 professional and luxury skincare, makeup, body and hair brands. Our clients love the brands we stock and using their discount vouchers that we offer. Have a great day!

Pro Marketer-Shopaholic
Pro Marketer-Shopaholic4 posts
  Verified Online store
Bibbi
Bibbicolac35 posts

New best friend

Just discovered activeskin which is very fortunate for me. Great service, prompt shipping & some extra goodies with my order.
I'll be back Show reply
Jenny30
Jenny30South East Queensland, QLD46 posts

Love this place

This is a great place to buy your skin care products from. The prices are really good, cheaper than a lot of other places. Packed well and shipped really quickly. The free samples .... and the small chocolate..... are wonderful too. Thank you so much. Show details ·  1
Daria G.
Daria G.Sydney, NSW3 posts
  Online store

My new favourite place to buy quality skincare products

A highly recommended online retailer! Amazing customer service, great range and great prices, fast shipping, and they always put in some samples. Have discovered few great new skincare products thanks to the samples which I wouldn't know about otherwise so ordered a full version of those. My go-to place to buy skincare for me and my family. The little Kit-cat in every package is a bonus for my kids ! Show details ·  1
Sam22
Sam2212 posts
  Online store

Great discounts and gifts!

First time shopping with Active Skin, fast shipping and I got my two favourite serums half off and two full size gifts! I also received 3 samples on my order and a mini kitkat! I was pleasantly surprised to see the mini kitkat which I ate immediately haha. Thank you active skin, I'll definitely be back! Show reply
Kitty
Kitty

Fantastic Customer Services

I don't normally write reviews however after my super helpful experience with the Active Skin Customer service I felt I needed to. There was a problem with my package when it arrived and so I contacted the Customer service team to see if there was anything they could do help. I had an extremely speedy and understanding/empathetic response from their Customer service and they were able to help me get an item replaced. Would deffo recommend Active Skin to others and I will be using it again due to their quick action (and of-course their great products + deals!). Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahTasmania5 posts
Pam
PamSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Unfortunately when I ordered products from Activeskin, the parcel went missing despite investigations by Australian Post. Australia Post washed its hands of my issue and told me to go back to the company who sold me the product. During the entire investigation processes, Kellie from Activeskin kept me up to date and then in the end they replaced my order at no charge to me. I really appreciated their professionalism and kindness. Show reply
Wendy
WendyPerth, WA3 posts
  Online store

Fantastic customer service and great freebies too!

I ordered some items from ActiveSkin at a great price (they were $20 cheaper than other sites) and wasn't expecting much, but have been blown away by their great customer service. They were very prompt and honest with letting me know of a delay on one of the products in my order and offered to ship it separately. Fast shipping and a great range of small free samples included are such a nice touch to an order. Will definitely be ordering again. Thanks! Show details ·  1
Cass
Cass
  Verified Online store
Rellee
RelleeGoulburn Valley, VIC4 posts
  Online store

Babyliss Miracurl - Waste of Money!

I purchased the Babyliss Miracurl from Activeskin for my daughter for Christmas. We tried it as soon as we received it and were very disappointed with its performance or lack thereof. We contacted Activeskin straight away and they refused to refund the purchase. They indicated they would only allow an item to be returned if it was unopened. How would I know how bad it performed without opening it to try it? If an item is not fit for its intended purpose and doesn’t perform as it says then you should be able to return it. However, apparently that’s not their fault. They are only the seller and not the manufacturer. I strongly recommend you go and buy from a reputable dealer. Show details
Mr. Fix it
Mr. Fix itVictoria111 posts

Perfect customer service

I bought my wife a Mason Pearson brush for Christmas from Activeskin which I had not been able to buy locally. When I sent an email to Activeskin asking if they had stocks of the particular sized brush I wanted, I received a prompt, helpful and friendly response. When I made the purchase, the brush was dispatched very quickly and arrived today (28/12) which at this time of the year is remarkable given I only ordered it less than a week out from Christmas. Thank you Activeskin Team, incredible customer service. Show details ·  1
Kym
Kym

Great products

This company is excellent they deliver very promptly and are the most helpful people Show reply