BecJolley

BecJolleyDarling Downs, QLD

Best online beauty store

Fantastic range of products and lowest prices, so easy to order and delivered ASAP. Fast, easy, reliable ordering of my favourite beauty products that are hard to find/purchase in store.... thank you Activeskin.

Tui

TuiSouth East Queensland, QLD

One very happy customer. Thank you.

Soo happy with it's fast delivery and I got an added cleanser as a suprise when I opened the box. I could not stop smiling. It totally made my entire day.

Amazing products and delivery

A massive variety of products, delivery was fast and products were amazing can’t wait to purchase more! I recommend this website

Hi Daniella,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback! I hope you enjoy your products.
Thanks, Elsy :)

Amanda

Amanda South-Eastern Region, NSW

Prompt deliver of fabulous products! ❤️ ActiveSkin!

Quality of products are excellent for my skin type. (Mature skin). Will continue to order my essential beauty products as great price, genuinely work on my skin!

Hi Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! We are so glad to hear that you love our website!
Thanks, Elsy :)

Christine

ChristineRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast, efficient and genuine Dr Hauschka products.

I am a dedicated Dr Hauschka user and I'm delighted to have found the whole range consistently stocked here. I have ordered 4 times over the last 6 months and have found Activeskin to be at least $5 cheaper per product than any other website or retail outlet. The products are genuine Dr Hauschka and I love the little extras like the discount voucher, the samples and the chocolate gift packed with each order. In fact one of the samples I received was so effective I ordered it in my next online order. Samples really do work to give me the opportunity to try a product I would not have previously known about or tried.
I'm delighted with the quality, efficiency and great service.

Lynette

LynetteSydney, NSW

Great prices fast delivery and easy to use

The online site is easy to use, very satisfied with all the products. The package came within days and was packed very well.

Date PurchasedNovember 2020
Elsy O.Activeskin

Hi Lynette, Thank you for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback. We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience shopping with us! Have a beautiful week ahead :)
Thanks, Nikki & The Activeskin Team x

Roxy DS

Roxy DSPerth, WA

Great prices, fast shipping

The website is amazing, very easy to navigate and search for items. Big range of products, found all I needed and more! Excellent quality, delivered with care with lots of extra little surprises in the package! So happy receiving orders through Activeskin <3 and really glad I discovered them! My new go-to for all things beauty! Loads of promos and free gifts :)

Hi Roxy,
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are so pleased to hear that all your experiences at Activeskin have been so positive. Have a wonderful day!
Thanks, Nikki and the Activeskin Team x

gloria

gloriaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I am very happy with my purchace. it arrived perfectly wrapped and very quick service. i will order again. There was also a.little treat inside. thank you Active Skin also after i placed my order couldnt believe how quick the delivery was only couple days. wow amazing.

Date PurchasedOctober 2020
Elsy O.Activeskin

Hi Gloria, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback! Have a wonderful day :)

DL Piper

DL Piper

Great website, great customer service, great products & great value

I cannot fault this company / website. I have been buying from them for over 4 years. Not once have I had a late delivery, incorrect items posted or delayed responses from customer service. After initially doing some research regarding their pricing, I am confident they are the best value for money in Australia for the products they sell.

K shopper

K shopperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value and excellent service

Ordered on Friday, dispatched same day, arrived on Tuesday. Great value, very good range, always a special offer available to try new products. Website easy to navigate and great follow up service for queries. $15 gift For next order when u spend over $150 (can only be redeemed once per order though).

Date PurchasedOctober 2020
Ben W.Activeskin

Hi K. Thanks for the great feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your experience with Activeskin.
Have a great day
Regards
Ben and the Activeskin team

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This product is amazing. Worth every cent. You can literally feel the mask working. Amazing tingling sensation.

Great website. Easy to navigate and customer service is undeniably awesome! I recommend using active skin for all your needs. Product details are accurate and the rewards of using active skin are great!

Elsy O.Activeskin

Hi Sam, Wow what a lovely review! Thank you so much for providing this lovely feedback! Have a wonderful day :)

dva25

dva25South East Queensland, QLD

simple and quick

Very easy to find what I wanted from a very large range of products. I bought one product which was all I anticipated and at a very good price. This will be my go to spot for beauty.

Elsy O.Activeskin

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write this review! Enjoy your new goodies and have a wonderful day :)

Lisa  C.

Lisa C.

Great Service, Price & Product

A pleasure to deal with, helpful & prompt service. I ordered 2 products, they didn't have one of them in stock so someone from Activeskin called me the same day to let me know and offer me a full refund which appeared on my bank statement withing 24 hours. The price of the product I bought was quiet reasonable. Standard shipping was free but I chose to pay $2 more for tracking and my package arrived within one week. My first impressions are that they are well priced, efficient and trust worthy.

Elsy O.Activeskin

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback. It's wonderful to hear that you had such a great first experience shopping with us here at Activeskin! Enjoy and have a lovely day :)

slbenn

slbennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot live without these products

The online store was clear and simple to navigate through! The product is fantastic and a very reasonable price! I will be highly recommending this to all my friends and family!!

Elsy O.Activeskin

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to pass on these kind words! It's so great to hear that you loved shopping with us. Have a beautiful day!

Vickie

VickieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

ASAP is beautiful on your skin

Great fast service with so many great products to choose from. I will return soon to purchase more products from this company good job I will be back.
ASAP is such a beautiful product.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Janette

JanetteCentral West, NSW

Prompt delivery with great specials

Impressed with the range of quality products. I did find it difficult to navigate the website but I phoned directly and the order was put through promptly with several samples. Will definitely return.

Elsy O.Activeskin

Hi Janette, Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had some trouble navigating our website but glad to hear you were able to get it sorted and place an order! Thanks, Nikki x

Therese

Therese

My New Fave!

My new fave online store. Ordered Tues p.m. - arrived Thurs a.m. It felt like Christmas when I opened the parcel, packed full of free samples and even a KitKat to sweeten the experience even more! I love the Saya products I purchased too.

Elsy O.Activeskin

Hi Therese! What a beautiful review! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this kind feedback. We hope you enjoy your new goodies and have a lovely day! Thanks, Nikki x

Good service

A good range of products are available and the site easily navigated. Competitive pricing and good communication. The ordering process was easy and delivery was really quick and efficient.Thank you

Elsy O.Activeskin

Hi Maree, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! It's so great to you hear you had a positive experience shopping with us. Have a lovely day! Thanks, Nikki x

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service !

Found my skincare range on their online site and with competitive pricing. Placed my order and three days later it was delivered ! And I also received a little sample gift. Very impressed and will definitely use them again in the future.

Elsy O.Activeskin

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this kind feedback. It's so great to hear you had a lovely experience shopping with us. Happy Friday! Thanks, Nikki x

Lulu

Lulu

Amazing service and delivery

Easy to use website and a large range or products. Quick and easy delivery and ordering experience. Pricing was competitive too and great option for home facials during isolation. Thanks

Elsy O.Activeskin

Hi Lulu, thank you for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback. We are so glad to hear you had a lovely time shopping with us! Thanks, Nikki :)