Listing monitored by Activeskin

Private
PrivateGold Coast, Queensland

Great company to buy from

Thank you super Fast postage, packed lovely and loved my surprise gift made my day thank you. Will purchase again

Elsy O.ActiveskinSend a private message

It's the small thoughtful touches for me

Very impressed, they thoughtfully select the free samples according to your beauty profile and the items in your order, they're not just selected randomly. Orders always arrive very quickly, and minimal packaging. Much prefer this company to adore beauty.

Ccw
CcwSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy to find this store!!

I just found my new store for Dermalogica products. Great price, super fast shipping, and all seals intact. Also, there wasn't an extreme amount of packaging which other online stores tend to do. Very happy.

Elsy O.ActiveskinSend a private message

Fast dispatch/ shipping and amazing products

I 100% recommend active skin! They have super fast dispatch/ delivery. And the packaging is so cute and so well presented. They gave me a $100 wine voucher, a bath scrub, a serum, $15 off my next purchase, free samples, as well as a Kit Kat! All for free! I’m in love!

maggie r.
maggie r.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

Absolutely fab company!! Easy peasy ordering..huge range of top quality products..quick despatch and so very generous with free samples plus a discount for my next order. What more could a gal want!!

Willow
WillowGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Skin Care Online Store

Amazing array of products and the best prices around. I can buy everything I need and gifts for others too. Shipping is always fast and reliable. Love the extra goodies and because they give me samples, I have actually purchased a product that I didn't know I needed because I was given a sample. I recommend this site to all my friends.

disatisfied
disatisfied

Impossible to unsubscribe to Active Skin

I never subscribed to emails from this company.
Every email received has been actively blocked.
Unsubscribed countless times.
I am still bombarded every day from unwanted emails.
suggest look for alternative online supplier for your products

Ben W.ActiveskinSend a private message
Sandy B.
Sandy B.Central, SA

5 star customer service

Been a loyal customer for 6 years. Great sales, huge range and fantastic customer service when I've needed it. 100% happy with every order.

Elsy O.ActiveskinSend a private message

Hi Sandy! Thank you so much for the lovely review, we absolutely love hearing from our customers :)
Have a gorgeous weekend!

BecJolley
BecJolleyDarling Downs, QLD

Best online beauty store

Fantastic range of products and lowest prices, so easy to order and delivered ASAP. Fast, easy, reliable ordering of my favourite beauty products that are hard to find/purchase in store.... thank you Activeskin.

Ben W.ActiveskinSend a private message

Tui
TuiSouth East Queensland, QLD

One very happy customer. Thank you.

Soo happy with it's fast delivery and I got an added cleanser as a suprise when I opened the box. I could not stop smiling. It totally made my entire day.

Amazing products and delivery

A massive variety of products, delivery was fast and products were amazing can’t wait to purchase more! I recommend this website

Hi Daniella,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback! I hope you enjoy your products.
Thanks, Elsy :)

Amanda
Amanda South-Eastern Region, NSW

Prompt deliver of fabulous products! ❤️ ActiveSkin!

Quality of products are excellent for my skin type. (Mature skin). Will continue to order my essential beauty products as great price, genuinely work on my skin!

Hi Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! We are so glad to hear that you love our website!
Thanks, Elsy :)

Christine
ChristineRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast, efficient and genuine Dr Hauschka products.

I am a dedicated Dr Hauschka user and I'm delighted to have found the whole range consistently stocked here. I have ordered 4 times over the last 6 months and have found Activeskin to be at least $5 cheaper per product than any other website or retail outlet. The products are genuine Dr Hauschka and I love the little extras like the discount voucher, the samples and the chocolate gift packed with each order. In fact one of the samples I received was so effective I ordered it in my next online order. Samples really do work to give me the opportunity to try a product I would not have previously known about or tried.
I'm delighted with the quality, efficiency and great service.

Lynette
LynetteSydney, NSW

Great prices fast delivery and easy to use

The online site is easy to use, very satisfied with all the products. The package came within days and was packed very well.

Date PurchasedNovember 2020
Elsy O.ActiveskinSend a private message

Hi Lynette, Thank you for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback. We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience shopping with us! Have a beautiful week ahead :)
Thanks, Nikki & The Activeskin Team x

Roxy DS
Roxy DSPerth, WA

Great prices, fast shipping

The website is amazing, very easy to navigate and search for items. Big range of products, found all I needed and more! Excellent quality, delivered with care with lots of extra little surprises in the package! So happy receiving orders through Activeskin <3 and really glad I discovered them! My new go-to for all things beauty! Loads of promos and free gifts :)

Hi Roxy,
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are so pleased to hear that all your experiences at Activeskin have been so positive. Have a wonderful day!
Thanks, Nikki and the Activeskin Team x

Review collected in partnership with Activeskin