Activeskin Online store

Activeskin Online store

Cheryl S.

Cheryl S.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous

Extremely happy with my order, received quickly, will definitely order again. Package was of high quality therefore goods were well protected. Quality of my goods were authentic. Highly recommend to new customers.

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Cheryl, thank you so much for your kind words. We are so pleased to hear you had a lovely experience shopping with us here at Activeskin. Have a lovely day :) Thanks, Nikki x

Joan

JoanSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing for a very sensitive skin t

I bought the Ahavah hand cream & mask a number of years ago when I was overseas. When it was finished, I was unable to find a shop which sold Ahavah products in Sydney.This was most disappointing as I have very sensitive skin & have been battling to find a hand cream which did not cause itching. On Tuesday 21 July I found ACTIVESKIN on line.I ordered the products on line YESTERDAY , 22 July, & the parcel arrived TODAY...... unbelievable service.

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Joan, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you are loving your Ahava products! Have a wonderful day! Thanks, Nikki x

Kathleen Colley

Kathleen ColleyWestern Australia

Great products. Am very pleased.

It was extremely easy to order the products I wanted, good value for money and arrived very promptly. Very good service, good prices and shall certainly do it again. Very satisfied.

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Kathleen, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to our team :) Have a happy Friday! Thanks, Nikki x

Ree

ReeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast Delivery- Product as described

Very happy with the purchase, arrived within 2 business days and the extra freebies were such a treat! I look forward to purchasing from them again when I need to top up my beauty products.

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Ree, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to provide these comments and are so glad to hear that you had a great experience shopping with us!

Trish

TrishVictoria

I love these products from Activeskin

Always easy to find my products, love the products, excellent service and always use this company for my products. I enjoy your sweet and discount attached. Well done Activeskin Online Store

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Trish, Thank you so much for your 5 star review :) Have a great day.

kylie

kyliePink, Ohio

Absolutely perfect

So easy to find what your looking for and such a great range of beautiful products I luv the white gingerlilly hydrating cream on my legs keeps them smooth n healthy looking

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Kylie, this is wonderful to hear, thank you for your lovely feedback. So glad to hear that you are loving your products. Have a wonderful day!
Thanks, Nikki x

Only place I shop for skin and hair care

I have bought so many from this website shipping is so fast products are always in perfect condition and the best prices you will find anywhere I love that they always have Dermalogica on special

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Tash, Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to provide these comments :)
Happy Friday! Thanks, Nikki x

Review collected in partnership with Activeskin

Perfect service with great range of products

Activeskin makes it so easy to order my skincare. The service is fast, professional and I get so excited when it arrives. With such a huge range of skincare, you are almost certain to find what you need. Their promotional gifts and little extras you receive are such a bonus. Thanks Activeskin, love your work !

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Mary, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are loving shopping with us here at Activeskin. Enjoy your new goodies and have a beautiful day :)

Lilly

Lilly

So many options and such good customer service

They have so many different products and they always have amazing deals/ promotions on! Also, the customer service is awesome. One of the best online shopping experiences I have had. I will definitely be shopping here again!

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Lilly! Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you had such a lovely experience shopping with us. Have a wonderful day! Thanks, Nikki x

customer_first_namec

customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy, great value and quick

Ordered on the weekend and received the delivery 5 days later by AustPost (tick for them too) delivery. It was seamless. Opening the package was fab - really well packed and the extra goodies a lovely surprise.

Nikki S.Activeskin

Thank you for your lovely feedback! Enjoy your new goodies and have a wonderful day!
Thanks, Nikki :)

Review collected in partnership with Activeskin

Extraordinary service, unlike no other! So cheap considering how well their products work!

Best parcel I've ever received, astonishing care in packing and shipping was instant. Also received extras and a chocolate! Variety of products is amazing and works so well on my skin!

lou_cremen

lou_cremenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Multiple purchases from ActiveSkin online for me and I will keep coming back! It is so easy to navigate to my product choice. They have products I didn’t know I needed ;) Very fast process- on my door step within a week of purchase. I always forget about the sweet treat and it makes me smile every time

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Lou, thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are so pleased to hear that you are loving shopping with us! Have a happy Friday and a beautiful weekend :)

Akira P

Akira PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service, interesting selection.

Interface is cohesive and orderly, making it easy to find what I was after - though big image sliders are chonky and don't run well for me. Moroccanoil has the best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used, lovely product. Activeskin sells it at a competitive price. Products came quick and in good order.

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Akira, Thank you for your feedback we greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this. We are so pleased to hear that you are loving your Moroccanoil products. Have a lovely day :)
Thanks, Nikki x

good service great products and very good price offer

Was simple to navigate and not time consuming to use
Very satisfied with products and wide range to choose from
Quality very very good and salon standards thank you very pleased

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Sonya, thank you for your beautiful feedback! It is so wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your experience shopping with us :) Have a lovely day! Thanks, Nikki x

cleanser

Great cleanser - works well on breakout areas and does not dry out the less oily areas on my face. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Smells fresh and skin feels clean and refreshed.

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Marchelle, thank you for your lovely feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you are loving your products! Have a wonderful day :)

Find out how Activeskin Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Solar defence booster delivers.

I’ve been using Dermalogica solar defence booster spf50 every day for about 3-4 years. I mix a pea size amount with my moisturiser and apply it to my face neck and...... don’t forget your ears!
Moisture with sun protection.
Fabulous product.

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Debra, we are so glad to hear that you are loving your Dermalogica products! Thank you for your lovely feedback and we hope you have a beautiful day :)

Review collected in partnership with Activeskin

The website is easy to navigate and they had all the products that I was looking for. Overall I found Activeskin to have excellent service, competitive price and very fast delivery. I am extremely satisfied.

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Kat, Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are so glad to hear that you loved your experience shopping with us here at Activeskin. Have a beautiful day :) Thanks, Nikki x

Lisa

LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

HydroPeptide

Been using the HydroPeptide range for 6 months now & my skin is loving it. It’s easy routine am & pm. Looks & feels healthy & younger at the rip old age of 50. Thanks HydroPeptide

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are loving the Hydropeptide range. Have a wonderful day. Thanks, Nikki :)

AmandaSydney, NSW

Love love love The HydroPeptide Skin Care Range

Great Website..Very easy to navigate and very descriptive and informative about all Skin care products..Very Happy and love the free sample serum ..A lovely touch..Great packaging too..Didn’t arrive with box battered..

Nikki S.Activeskin

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for your lovely review. Hydropeptide is such a great brand and sells so well with us. We are so pleased to hear that you are loving this range. Have a wonderful Friday and weekend. Thanks, Simone :) x

Nikki S.Activeskin

That's fantastic! Have a lovely day Amanda :)
Thanks, Simone x