Activeskin Online store

Activeskin Online store

Excellent site, great products

Excellent prices, super fast delivery, very happy with the product. Great variety on the site. Love the Alpha H range. Easy to navigate. Will use again and would highly recommend :)

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

I love it! So easy to use.

Activeskin is so quick and easy to use! Took me 10 mins to get all of my products and to checkout which is perfect as I have a baby so I can do it while I’m feeding him. I was extremely satisfied with the range and quality of products!

Excellent service!!!

I placed my order early Thursday morning and within an hour had received my confirmation, receipt and postage details. I received my Elizabeth Arden Holiday Celebration make up collection before lunchtime Friday!! Very impressed with the service!!! Great work everyone and thank you.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
Hi Sue, Thank you for your beautiful 5 star Review! How great that your order was received the next day :) The Holiday Collection is such a wonderful Pack. I am sure you will enjoy! Have a great day. Thanks, Simone xHi Simone, It was a pleasure to write it!. I use Elizabeth Arden products and bought this gift set for my eldest granddaughter for her birthday. Best to get her used to quality products. I only found your site by chance but now I know where to buy all my skin care products in the future. Kind regards Sue NichollsOh how lovely! Your granddaughter will love this! x

Love this product have used it for years and it really works!!

Easy site to navigate.
Great range of products but I am very focused on the type and range of products that I use on my skin.
Love the product I purchased today.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Hi Bettye, Thank you for your review! Alpha H is such a wonderful brand, I am sure you will see great results. Have a beautiful day. Thanks, Simone xHello Simone, I work for a Beauty Clinic in Perth (FACE & BODY INC) and would love to promote this line of products and will work on a strategy to introduce the benefits of this range to our clients seeking to improve the condition of their skin. BettyeThat sounds wonderful. I am sure your clients would also love Alpha H :) Thanks, Simone x

So quick

Fabulous range of top quality products for a excellent price. Orders are shipped very quickly fantastic service, I have had 2 orders now and the have both arrived quickly and packed well.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Hi Lenore, Thank you for your 5 Star Review! Our Warehouse Wonder Women work very efficiently to ensure all packages are lovingly picked, packed and dispatched as soon as possible. It is wonderful to read how impressed you are with our service and I will be sure to share this with our team. Thanks, Simone :)

Great prices and huge selection.

Site a little clunky as had to go back and forth through directory each time I looked at a product, however, I persevered and now have great products and a great price. This was coupled by very good and prompt service.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Hi Kerry, Thank you for your lovely review and feedback. I am sorry if you were having trouble with the website, please always call or email us & we would be more than happy to help. Have a great Friday! Thanks, Simone :)Hi Kerry. Thanks for your feedback, We value all feedback, hence I'd like to chat to you personally about your experience. Is it possible for me to contact you? My email is ben@activeskin.com.au

great site

fab site easy to navigate.
excellent value for money better than a shop front store
received by australia post quicker than expected
parcel was well packed
chocolate included nice touch
discount coupon included
incentive to lodge feedback
excellent company to deal with

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Hi Max, Wow! What a great review to read on this Tuesday Morning! Thank you so very much for passing on such lovely feedback. We loved reading this and the team is very appreciative. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you back at the website again. Thanks, Simone :)

A joy to shop with (online) and supportive service!

Being a first-time mum to a now roaming toddler, life is unpredictable and happily exhausting...
Active Skin has been a joy to shop with and has allowed me to "feel like me" again.
The ease to access excellent quality products makes life so much easier and the samples are FUN!
And on the odd occasion i did experience a reaction to a product the support was above and beyond. It is so nice to just communicate with another human with total ease and warmth. Thank you Simone and team!

Hi Linn, This is so lovely to read. Thank you so much for taking the time to send such a beautiful review. We appreciate this so much, and I was more than happy to help you :) It was nice having a chat over emails. Have a wonderful day and we look forward to seeing you at the website again! Many thanks, Simone :) xx

Fast and reliable

Easy website with orders delivered very fast and securely to your front door and packaged beautifully. Great products at great prices. Very generous bonuses and surprise gifts always tucked in your order.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Thank you so much Deb for your beautiful feedback and 5 Star Review! Have a wonderful Friday and weekend :) Thanks, Simone xx

Been a loyal customer

Easy to use website. They have regular promotions. Minimum buy for free shipping. Fast and prompt delivery - well packaged and always have a sweet treat inside. Overall activeskin is great!

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Thank you for your loyalty to Activeskin, this means to much to us and for your lovely review! Enjoy your day. Thanks, Simone :)

Easy process

It was easy to order online and a very prompt delivery. Good price for my Priori products. The 2 free samples were an added bonus. I will definitely use Activeskin again

This is so lovely to hear! We look forward to seeing you at the website soon! Thanks, Simone :)

A wonderful place to shop!!

Extremely easy to find the products that I needed/wanted and a great range too.
I love Dr Hauschka and have been using their products for years and am so glad to have found them at a great price. Loved the little surprise in the package and the sample products too.

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Hi Catherine, Thank you for your kind words, and your five star review! Have a wonderful day! Thanks, Simone x

My go to store for beauty products

I have been using Activeskin online store for several years now, mainly Dermalogica products, and the service is excellent-promp,normally next day delivery and the staff are helpful when I have called.Sample items are always appreciated too.

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Hi Eve, We are always here to help :) Thank you for your beautiful review & your loyalty to Activeskin! Thanks, Simone x

Fast and Easy

Quick delivery and always great prices. Such a good range of brands and always promotions on offer. Love the samples always thrown in and the chocolate is such a nice touch when opening up my package!

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! This sure has made our day hearing theses lovely comments, and I will be sure to pass this onto our team :) Thanks, Simone :)

Fantastic !!

It was so easy to navigate around the online store & find what I wanted.
There is a great range of products available which I am extremely satisfied with.
The quality of the products I purchased is very high !!

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Hi Cheryl, We are so happy to hear that you are extremely satisfied with us here at Activeskin :) This sure has made our day! Thank you for your feedback! Thanks, Simone x

Overall satisfactory online shopping experience

I did initially have trouble logging into the website to access my Wishlist, but once I had reselected my items, I had no trouble logging in during the checkout process. From there it was a great experience, with a straightforward checkout procedure, prompt and clear email updates as to what stage my order was at, and even a confirmation email when my order was delivered. The parcel was well packaged, and I even received a KitKat chocolate as a freebie :). Thanks Activeskin!

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Hi Lisa, Thank you for your lovely 5 star review! We hope you enjoy your products and the Kit Kat :) Have a great day! Thanks, Simone

Always a great experience

I have been ordering from Active Skin online, 2 - 3 times a year, since 2013. Never have I had any issues. Everything arrives nicely packed, quickly and always comes with a little treat inside (usually chocolate - which I love)! and after spending many times looking for a cheaper price, I have always come back to Active Skin because their prices are the lowest I've ever been able to find.

Thanks for being a good reliable company!

Hi Simone, Happy Monday! Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review! We appreciate your loyalty so much and are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the services we are providing! Have a lovely day! Thanks, Simone (Great Name by the way) :)

Fabulous service

Active skin had the vanilla bean diffuser I wanted - the cheapest price and as for the super fast delivery - it was super. I order on Tuesday afternoon and I received an MSG at 8.23am today (Thursday) to say that the item was in my Parcel Locker, awaiting collection.
Many many thanks Active Skin...very happy customer :)

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Hi Lesley, I'm very happy to see that your order was delivered promptly. Thanks for the kind feedback. Have a great day. Simone

Awesome service!

I was so excited to receive my activeskin package within just 48 hours of ordering. The nail polish was thoroughly bubble wrapped to prevent damage, and it also included free samples with my purchase. I will definitely be ordering here again!

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! We can't wait to see you back at the Activeskin website again :) Thanks, Simone x

economical skincare at it's best

Active skin was where I found the cheapest price on the products I wanted. Products were delivered promptly and the quality of them is fantastic- I will continue to use Active Skin and will recommend it to others.

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Thank you Briallen for your wonderful review! I can see you purchased Skinstitut products, what a great brand! I am so pleased to hear that your order was delivered promptly also :) Have a wonderful day & enjoy the products! Thanks, Simone x